The Four Knights of The Apocalypse

Anime announced.

Attached: SPOILER_FSIm_FOVIAE13tJ.jpg (1376x2048, 713.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zP42zWsip1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

New chapter double page.

Attached: IMG_20220507_095446.jpg (2048x1479, 753.57K)

The guy rightmost looks like a tranny

She's just got big bones, user.

Attached: The Four Knights of the Apocalypse - Chapter 60 - 20.jpg (1066x1600, 268.1K)

Main cast in color.

Attached: FSIutmHWYAAFirl.jpg (2048x1523, 731.52K)

So far the manga has been incredibly bland
No real plot and the characters are just clueless kids
Seven Deadly Sins became a trainwreck towards the end but at least it had a great start

It's not by Studio Deen, is it? Or whatever studio they outsourced Seven Deadly Sins to.

To me the series has felt like early SDS, it's been a pretty fun ride.
>and the characters are just clueless kids
That's a good thing imo. It's refreshing to start with young people seeing the world for the first time rather than another legendary, world-weary group. We still have Lancelot as the experienced one.

They did that to Sins, you think they'd up the quality for the literal who sequel

Too fast for my taste.

The style looks different though.
Someone said it's similar to Studio Bind.

Big bones, big muscles, and big tits.

I wonder if she shrinks down at night.

>It's not by Studio Deen, is it?
Rumors about it being Studio Bind apparently.

Why did this already get an anime when other popular and good manga like kaiju8 haven't gotten theirs yet

Because it's an already established franchise? And I thought Kaiju No.8 had an anime announced but I guess I was dreaming :'(

>It's refreshing to start with young people seeing the world for the first time rather than another legendary, world-weary group.
boring

Ahh I miss King

Attached: 49314892_p6_master1200.jpg (660x1000, 287.89K)

the last seasons looked like shit and had shit plot, not interested

New girl is not King's daughter then

She's Arthur's relative.

So is Gawain even bigger than Isolde or what? She's bigger than Lancelot in one of these but smaller in the other.
And wow she doesn't seem to have eye cancer coloration. A miracle.

>One Goddess symbol eye
>One completely pitch black Demon eye
I feel like a chuuni sixteenth years old for thinking Tristan's looking cool there.

Nice cope.

>That's a good thing imo. It's refreshing to start with young people seeing the world for the first time rather than another legendary, world-weary group. We still have Lancelot as the experienced one
This is basically what's enjoyable about the series. It's a fresh take and everyone isn't OP already they still have a bunch of growing to do I'm excited for their journey

This. Seeing HK being relevant is a joy.
It's a shame it'll probably won't last.

The color spread doesn't portray their heights accurately since it tries to position them evenly with the Sins. Tristan and Lance are around the same height, but Lance is lifted in the color spread to give the Four Knights more of a presence.

Just embrace the chuuni within you and enjoy the ride.

And yeah, she's bigger than Isolde who is over 6 feet.

Attached: 09.png (582x570, 258.06K)

Not the same publisher retards

>kaiju8
>good

Attached: Wendigomon's_Iris_DTM_3.png (640x474, 347.2K)

Another color page.

Attached: FSJACIUXwAITV_4.jpg (1429x2048, 664.01K)

Attached: The-Seven-Deadly-Sins.png (1600x1201, 2.83M)

hyped for the game, I can't believe that 7DS gonna be the best anime game
youtube.com/watch?v=zP42zWsip1k

Why is it in korean

That actually looks impressive.

korean developer

You can see Tristan, Lancelot and Percival in this trailer.

Nanatsu Impact

>Mobage

Attached: cunt.png (405x405, 150.28K)

>PS360HD2
>Console

Good to see that fag is still a fucking retard

>every game is a impact clone
fuck off it's looks more like zelda which genshit tried to copy it
it's not retard

Goddamn look at this cope.

Why in the actual fuck this crap franchise that never was that popular get so many stuff? And then you have Kimetsu that only got a shitty console game and a mobage in development hell, lol.

>Why in the actual fuck this crap franchise that never was that popular get so many stuff?
It was a huge investment for Kodansha since it was their biggest hit in years so it really could not fail because they wouldn't allow it to even though the anime after S1 flopped hard alongside both movies. It also just got lucky since that mobage that had ads spammed everywhere paid off well for them so now thy don't actually have to try.

I wonder if that gacha game is making the money these adaptations, because I barely hear anyone talking about this anymore. The sequel manga sells like a 10% of Nanatsu no Taizai.

wtf are you talking about 7DS was fucking popular as fuck in japan

>I wonder if that gacha game is making the money these adaptations,
They are. Seriously Grand Cross made an obscene amounts of money and was one of the most downloaded apps worldwide. Main reason why they don't have to try anymore.

>7DS was fucking popular as fuck in japan
>anime flopped
>movie flopped
>manga sales dropped after reaching an early peak
>Nobody cares about its existence.

Studio Bind actually animating this shit would be a incredibly waste of budget.

Why the fuck would Studio Bind even animate this to begin with? They're not well known.

Studio Bind is busy animating actual good stuff like Mushoku sequel and that gender bender manga. I hope that this is picked up by Deen, Engi or LidenFilms.

I remember dropping it after seven episodes years ago. Don't know how anyone above 14 can actually watch this.

>anime flopped
it didn't
>movie flopped
only because it was bad
>manga sales dropped after reaching an early peak
just like almost every other manga
>Nobody cares about its existence
yet the sequel is here with the anime

>it didn't
It did.

>only because it was bad
Lots of completely shit movies do well retard.

>just like almost every other manga
Ah yes the Bleachfag stance.

>yet the sequel is here with the anime
Because of Kodansha. The sequel is just another Boruto

The only ones that cares about this franchise nowadays are gachafags. Funny to see the completely unhyped response to the announcement in Twitter.

That was fucking fast. Guess they really want that anime boost.

>Funny to see the completely unhyped response to the announcement in Twitter.
Almost as unhyped as Eden's Zero announcement.

Seems they were waiting for all Four Knights to be assembled to coincide with the anime announcement.

Eden Zero is another trash that nobody knows how it got another season. Zero manga boost, zero BD/DVD sales and shit in streaming.

Well, the manga sales are very underwhelming compared to Nanatsu no Taizai, they are clearly trying to get that anime boost soon.

I'm shocked that Tokyo Revengers managed to be a huge hit

Lots of marketing so the normalfags started to watch it. Same than with JJK or SpyxFamily.