Is this the most worthless ability in anime?

Is this the most worthless ability in anime?

Attached: raildex uiharu ability.png (1280x720, 501.83K)

>touch the earth
>stop global warming

my girl

Attached: 1627838530482.png (653x971, 1.06M)

its climate change nowadays, chud

No.

Attached: I'd love to be that crepe and to be digested in Uiharu's adorable belly.gif (200x300, 421.78K)

Railshits are useless in general

>her ice cream will never melt
>her tea will never get cold
Would you rather have a power that would let you get into physically violent conflicts regularly or a power that you could actually use in your day to day life?

She could regulate her temps while gaming

Imagine Uiharu powerup... Need one ASAP! level 4 thermodynamics esper powers could be really interesting.

Watch out for Accelerator! He’s committed a number of heinous crimes including:
- self-defense
- taking in an orphaned child
- saving that child and almost ten thousand others from a targeted attack
- destroyed falsified data that could have led to the deaths of countless people
- saving that child from a deranged kidnapper and prevent that man from unleashing chaos upon a metropolitan city
- saving an old lady
- helping a thug who tried to attack him for no reason
- rejecting an extra-dimensional being who’s appearance caused psychic burden on thousands of people
- defeats forces throughout a war without any casualties and ultimately saves Europe from magic fallout
- eliminated the “need” for Academy City’s criminal network more than once
- helped to prevent a mobile castle from crashing onto a city
- protected scores of people from the hubris of a bug swarm monster
- defended a huge amount of people, time after time, in every event he found himself in
- including multiple mock fights he threw to protect them
- saved people from reigniting the fires of war in England, as well as protected those under fire
- disabled a great demon
And many more evil deeds, including whatever happened in the spinoff!

You will never be an oldfag.

Technically, can't everyone maintain temperature of something to some degree by touching it?

Yeah, go maintain my RX3080 TI from overheating

Yes, but it’s inefficient.

the ability to eat ass

>science is HECKIN AWESOME
Continue parroting that as the world burns and governments fall.

samefag

>oh no no no anons are bored of my shitty template threads!

Attached: 3958.jpg (750x270, 110.66K)

Attached: You+trying+to+start+something+_543d9d2eaa2bd463733013bd677b4caa.jpg (1275x711, 53.01K)

>for my first post in the thread, I will reveal myself as someone who should never be taken seriously by my choice in image
Couldn’t be me.

inspect element

Finally, a metric to easily spot idiots more efficient than Family Guy.

Why should you care about what I posted Accelfag?

As you enter adulthood you realize that the average person has to occasionally monitor what the idiots do or they will run amok and destroy things.

Sounds good to me, you can pick up your ice cream and still shop for groceries

Like Accelfag do?

I really could use a (you) reaction image specifically for grammar bad enough to make a post unintelligible.

>that filename

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-04-26-22h53m41s882.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

>he does it for free

Attached: Why is Misaka-san looking at such a childish swimsuit, what a loser.jpg (305x445, 84.53K)

At least she wont telabort babies

Attached: 1330005349664.png (1200x1875, 871.08K)

If she can do it remotely I can think of some uses.

THERMODYNAMICS
ENTROPY

Being able to create infinite energy seems pretty useful.

Attached: 07.jpg (1080x1550, 856.12K)

Would this power allow her to keep someone in a constant state of maintaining an erection

The absolute state of raildex threads

Attached: 1651781107791.png (604x652, 362.92K)

She would have been OP if she was a level 4 or 5 esper

Seems nice, even has some bs potential if the author is willing to go far enough
To make an ability really worthless you have to impose arbitrary limits on it, bonus points for it being non-sense like "can only affect something being touched by sunlight" or "only works while no one is looking at you"

What if she used the level upper?

>they dont know

Yes

Attached: Wings.jpg (540x759, 180.43K)

Maintain the temperature of my dick.

things that immediately come to mind:
> hardcore overclock/keep from overheating any machine.
> touch self then go through lava / vibe on the sun / whatever the fuck
> what else?

that's pretty much fire immunity with a few other uses as well, not the worst

If she can keep two objects with different temperature at a constant temperature without expending any extra energy she can literally create infinite energy. If she can only keep one object at a certain temperature she can create basically infinite energy.

wait... she could become fire punch...

Take the jab

>cool your computer so no need for fans
>drink never goes cold
>ice never melts
Never mind more advanced powers, this is already great.

Uiharu is so rapeable

It literally means unlimited free energy, a reversal of thermal dynamics and an end to entropy at least on a local scale.
The only problem is the scope being what she can physically hold and in theory a size limitation.

No it ain’t she can’t make the fire disappear.

All she can do is enforce a limited stasis.

It would still allow her to get rich. She could mine a lot of cryptocurrencies. Or keep waste heat from nuclear reactors low for tons of power

Could she use her power from her pussy if she was higher level?

If she so desired, how could Uiharu go about using her power for evil?

Attached: 1651786010011.png (1447x2046, 2.34M)

She could prevent Saten from warming up by touching her on winter

Developing advanced weapons that can convert wasted heat energy into more firepower.

She could keep your coffee at a temperature such that it'll always burn your tongue!

flower design symbolism for deflowering

the implications of the power ≠ the power itself
Although the power would create ambient effects, it doesn’t allow for control of those. Just like someone with fire powers will inevitably seep out heat that he can’t control instead of having full control over energy.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 97.78K)

uiharu is feeling up Mikoto's level 5 railgun

The OP of the last thread was right.

A whole lot of espers can create 'unlimited' free energy. Misaka isn't eating a hundred times more than the average person, or carrying around backpacks full of batteries, in order to casually toss around cars. Her energy is coming from nowhere.
The main distinction between the strength of different physical-type espers seems to be the power output of their abilities. Misaka and Uiharu can both create free energy, but Misaka can create a whole lot more each second than Uiharu can.

I always hoped at level 5 that she'd transform into Maxwell's Demon and gain the ability to sort molecules by speed.

>misaka heats something up
>uihara touches it
double the energy

If you want that you should just read Fate. The science side hasn’t been composed of badly-thought out “scientific” abilities for years, instead being filled out by random magic now.

Is there a limit to the temperature she can maintain? If she can passively maintain the temperature of something, the only limit to her power generation would be how much of a temperature differential she can maintain and how you manage to heat the object in the first place. I would assume Misaka has a limit on the current and voltage she can output?

>no limits fallacy
You tell me.

Misaka has shit for power output. Her max power is a comically low at around 1,000m/s for a coin. That's like about the power output of a rifle.
She's not Thor pulling down megawatts.
Even if you give her huge amounts of wasted energy (which is never show as her fucking hand exploding from the repulsive forces or bursting into fire from waste heat of the arc) she has less actual power output than Uiharu has assuming an upper limit of 60C and a lower of 4C with a heat exchange the size of a desk.

Its implied that she is closer to a level 6 from her design but no one actually knows what she actually did since the mangaka is dying, the editor wanted to end the arc quickly so he could shill his new manga spinoff and Kamachi wants to keep the mystery around Touma afloat

Attached: she's so cute when she puffs her face up like this.jpg (548x628, 127.77K)

the only limit is if it will burn her hand

Uiharu can't control the temperature of things which are very large, and she also has to be directly touching the object, so things which are extremely hot or extremely cold will hurt her.

Misaka presumably has limits, but the series is made by someone who seems to have never taken so much as a high school physics class, so it's all poorly defined.

Imagine being able to keep your drink cold for as long as you hold it. Your food stays at perfect temperature. Don't tell me that shit wouldn't be a luxury.

That’s a low limit. So she can’t deal with temperatures a human can’t normally stand in the first place.

Glutton.

>level 6
That’s a stretch.

What’s actually implied is that she temporarily swapped out her power for a different one, so speculating about what her original power could do at a higher level is irrelevant.

I guess "touching" is pretty poorly defined in and of itself. If she has insulating gloves on that touch something, is she touching that thing as well? Depending on what constitutes touching, you could possibly design an insulated spot where she could touch and siphon off the energy somewhere else. If that's not possible, then power generation naturally becomes fairly limited in raw power output.

>Misaka presumably has limits, but the series is made by someone who seems to have never taken so much as a high school physics class, so it's all poorly defined.
It's fun to speculate, but super powers that convincingly obey the laws of physics would probably not seem that super so I can't say I blame the author.