Heroine Tarumono! Kiraware Heroine to Naisho no Oshigoto

Hiyoko is a sweaty manager

Attached: [SubsPlease] Heroine Tarumono! Kiraware Heroine to Naisho no Oshigoto - 05 (1080p) [97AB231D].mkv_snapshot_00.37.090.jpg (1920x1080, 813.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iw557YNs6g0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish the focus was her track team instead of the idol stuff.

Attached: sniff.png (708x659, 333.61K)

Attached: [SubsPlease] Heroine Tarumono! Kiraware Heroine to Naisho no Oshigoto - 05 (1080p) [97AB231D].webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

Childhood cuck next episode?

chuutan is so ugly

Do we know who it is already?

I just always assumed it's the friend chizuru, but I suppose I could be wrong and it could be her sister or something.

is Japans health insurance that expensive?
I mean, Hiyori is an employed individual from a record label, im sure she has insurance, why not go to a clinic/hospital?

Man, we are fucking dead.

>hurt her leg

Attached: teoi.png (855x657, 867.45K)

Thankfully hiyori wont be put down since she has more skills than just running.

They really didn't need toi give her a new osananajimi. She was fine already crushing on some other idol, so I don't get why they have to do that arc over with a completely new character

Attached: [SubsPlease] Heroine Tarumono! Kiraware Heroine to Naisho no Oshigoto - 05 (1080p) [97AB231D].mkv_snapshot_21.50_[2022.05.05_17.09.07].jpg (1920x1080, 163.34K)

Hideous eyebrows

Homosexual.

Who's that? A childhood friend?

Attached: 1539291564266.gif (498x272, 1.09M)

imagine travelling to tokyo just to get double cucked

Attached: [SubsPlease] Heroine Tarumono! Kiraware Heroine to Naisho no Oshigoto - 05 (1080p) [97AB231D].mkv_snapshot_03.01_[2022.05.05_17.11.25].jpg (1920x1080, 220.42K)

Honestly if they don't just introduce him to be hiyori's HoneyWorks mandated pair mate like they did with Koyuki, he'd be the only childhood friend who doesn't score. Yu and Kotaro both got their girls.

We know, Yujiro and Aizo

I was hoping he (and his partner) would appear but I think it's unlikely that they show up. Their voice providers aren't seiyuu and are Johnnys.

It's just a weird change, is all. Both the Ascanas showed up in the LIP×LIP movie which was made by this studio, so they should at least be here.

It's probably that dark haired gothic lolita from crowd and opening

Maybe they are retconning ASCANA out of canon because they debuted IRL and stopped streaming as vtubers?

No no user that girl is not a Lolita but is a Jirai-Kei girl. Not to mention Lolita clothes in the modern era don't look like the stereotypical dresses you see in anime anymore.

sweet sweat

This episode felt movie quality. It actually hit me in the feels with that concert and the flashbacks. You could have honestly ended the series there or just made this into a movie combining all 5 episodes.

Can you point me where i can find this? I didn't see anything on nyaa.

Is that Megami no sprinter?

Might be? He has his own song and shes cheering for him.

youtube.com/watch?v=iw557YNs6g0

Why does she put up with those 2 idols? They're mean. She should just kill them.

Attached: 1496856719083.png (661x570, 136.73K)

yup, it finally got an anime adaptation

Attached: 1588703955206.jpg (3023x4299, 748.1K)

Attached: FRwL0bkakAA5Lzt.jpg (1465x2047, 517.17K)

>She should just kill them
Indeed. Death to idols!

Attached: NO IDOL.png (600x600, 227.83K)

This is basically a battered wife "I can fix him" simulator.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Heroine Tarumono! Kiraware Heroine to Naisho no Oshigoto - 04 (720p) [52A918BB].mkv_snapshot_00.51.056.jpg (1280x720, 138.71K)

I remember a song where they help her prepare for a date with another boy.

Episode was great, can't wait to see where it go-
>NTR bait
Fuck.

Most underrated show of the season.

This show is getting a manga?

Is this her rapist coming to find her? I’m only watching this for her annoying voice.

>NTR bait
They can just share her. She has three holes. They're already bulding to a DP ending anyways.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Heroine Tarumono! Kiraware Heroine to Naisho no Oshigoto - 04 (720p) [52A918BB].mkv_snapshot_16.19.057.jpg (1280x720, 123.33K)

Eyebrows.

Attached: 1651163999604.webm (1920x1080, 1.29M)

Is there anything unusual about that?

Wait, isn't this kinda gay?

Attached: [ASW] Heroine Tarumono! Kiraware Heroine to Naisho no Oshigoto - 05 [1080p HEVC][5B8948CA] 02.png (1920x1080, 2.58M)

They're just acting for the fans.

I hate the idols. They're awful and annoying, and I couldn't care less about whatever drama they've got going on. It's hard to self-insert like this.

Bushy eyebrows

Why are childhood friend characters so retarded? He could have seduced her in their hometown in middle school but nooooooo, he is going to get jealous and turn up the heat in Tokyo now that she has tons of options. Dumbass.

Nyaa is pretty terrible for anything involving the Kokuhaku Jikkou Iinkai books. Only the first volume is up snd that link died a while ago. And while both of the 2016 movies are there FILM×LIVE isn't. I'm not surprised though since there aren't too many fans of HoneyWorks on this board or Yea Forums in general

They're adapting that song here but I'm guessing they're changing the boy

>I'm not surprised though since there aren't too many fans of HoneyWorks on this board or Yea Forums in general
I just want to fuck main girl user, and I liked the show so I kept watching. I don't really care about adapting songs into shows as a concept if I am being totally honest.

No? There's no rape in they honeyverse. Unless you mean Ai no Scenario but even then it was simply just a shitty boyfriend with reincarnation powers.

Off topic but why can't HoneyWorks Premium Live even pretend the other non KJI music video characters exist? Two of them got units but it would have been cool to see the rest drawn and have their day

Childhood friends rarely realize they needed to make a move sooner.

No I can get how you're feeling. School Suite and Kagerou Project I think had their charm but it did feel weird for them to have their own franchise.

If you're looking for more Hiyori content unfortunately it's gonna have to be the books. Remember the Lips were the breakouts so Hiyori didn't get a lot of content for a while. Most of her story is in her two songs and the Nonfantasy/Heroine Ikusei Keikaku light novels. Other than that she plays support in all Lip media and I think the movie that came with FILM×LIVE.

I'm a fan of the HoneyWorks songs. I even own some of their physical albums.

But the transition from Song to LN to Anime is a big jump for me. All I know is that Inori Minase covered some of best girl Gumi's music.

Attached: 42995847_m.jpg (600x592, 239.15K)

I second the motion, I have looked everywhere and can't find the movie, can someone please give a link or something.

Whether it's track, zombies, or hockey, anything that is combined with idolatry will be consumed by it.

Was the concert rotoscope or cg?

it looked really cg to me

I've watched enough harems to know that the girl who appears mid season is always the best, is it the case for reverse harems too?

Attached: 1638141860517.jpg (1920x1080, 214.39K)