Is it just me or is Chinese animation unironically getting really damn good?

Is it just me or is Chinese animation unironically getting really damn good?
youtube.com/watch?v=DDf8_Bj4XOw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtEBMYcZvjY

Attached: chink soy.png (379x192, 159.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4t__wczfpRI
youtube.com/watch?v=99OCqiIcqkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's just you.

Nice try shill get your chink garbage out if Yea Forums now

soulless

Kill yourself

Don’t care the fact that the characters speak chinese makes it fucking disgusting it sounds like a language made specifically for a race or evil rat subhumans

You are not wrong, chinamen will outdo nipmen in your lifetime.

There are some good Korean and Chinese animators. Doesn't mean full length TV & movie animation from those countries is any good over all.

not matter how good the show might be, as soon as hear that disgusting CHING CHONG BING MONG it goes off, horrible language to listen to.

Link Click was pretty good, I've heard.

Why does Mandarin sound so fucking disgusting but Cantonese and Hokkien doesn't?

Attached: 1617630681047.jpg (800x450, 53.09K)

Now watch the actual anime of the 1st OP you linked. Looks amateurishly bad with only a couple of good cuts here and there.

King's Avatar S3 when?
I want Happy vs Excelent Era

Good individual animations but the cuts and the music don't feel linked together. It's slightly better on the second video.

Problem is it's never going to be good because of gay ass censorship laws.

cont
youtube.com/watch?v=4t__wczfpRI
Look how much better the sync is between the cuts and the video
it's almost like the animation is singing the song

nowadays it's much easier to make flashy visuals like in the chinese op but nothing can replace soulful talent

你不属于这个世界,你是乱命之人,逆命之人,天地间最大的变数。

too bad chinks cant write anything that isnt generic xianxia

I feel like I should be impressed but something looks really off.

Probably the forced 60fps

I guess. What's up with that? Is that what the chinese prefer?

Keep coping, Reverend Insanity is better than any nipshit you care to name

Attached: d41.png (2518x1024, 469.27K)

It's not some chinese exclusive thing at least, you can find things artificially made into 60fps all over.

it's not just the bikinis the would kill anything that's remotely fun or deep. It's like having a reddit mod dictate what content you can and cant publish.

most Chinese animation I've seen is just 3d garbage talking about some old lore.

Attached: MV5BOGQzNzEzMDQtZDk3ZS00MjE3LThjZWItMDFhY2Y1NmI4NGUyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTM0NDkxNDIz._V1_.jpg (1999x2999, 919.07K)

HOLY FUCKING BASED !
Reverend inasanity is the best story I have ever read! only 10/10 story

The first op looks great but that's about it.

i remember i made a thread similar to this last year and this samefag was here lmfaao
imagine being such a worthless loser that your only purpose in life is to talk about bikinis and shitpost till you die on Yea Forums kek
i bet you are a fat neckbeard loser, doesnt read any store just shitpost on plebbit and Yea Forums

The chinks are always producing good wuxia animation, when I watched link click i can't stomach the sound of the chinese language and how monotonous it is, esp the mc and white haired chink. But as i watch further episodes, it grew on me and I just disregard the chinky monotone and no emotions.. maybe I'll anticipate season 2 for it

O MY JAPANESE BIKINI

>cant refute
name 5 chinese anime's that were funny and liked globally.

>interpolated 60fps video
kill your mcfucking self nigger

Attached: 1651260217540.jpg (1920x1080, 1.06M)

Xianxia in theory is based but as modern chinese write it its fucking sterile and the censorship only makes it worse.
Also, chink morality is disgusting.

not going to watch that
but good animation doesnt mean anything if the anime itself is bad
i'd rather watch good anime with bad animation than bad anime with good animation
watching bad anime for good animation is like playing a video game for the graphics instead of the gameplay

>
>2 chinkshit threads at the same time
You chink cockroaches are fucking disgusting, stop riding Jap dick

The webnovel that user mentioned was banned by the CCP specifically because it went against their cenrorship and criticised many aspects of Chinese society

China has no Danmei love and no bikini. Therefore it's better.

>my yellow man is better than your yellow man
Do you retards listen to yourselves?

Sadly their stories are either average at best or straight up sucks

generally anime that have a mix of both fanservice and decent plot do better than ones that stick to one.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Not the yellow man with literally pigsqueak disgusting language though, chinkchongchangchung for you cockroach

yes

Attached: 1597351938127.webm (852x480, 2.93M)

>on Yea Forums
He spams this nonsense everywhere. Mental illness is a terrifying thing as it can happen to anyone if they just get hit in the head the wrong way.

And none of them post a good Chinese

Attached: d59d069c32313e108def4843d7f18f39.jpg (870x1208, 263.55K)

It's probably a chinkfag trying to defend his thread instead of, i don't know, post a good Chinese stuffs

Jap has better sounding language than chink so Jap instantly better in my opinion. Also the so called chink "anime" "manga" is just literally a poor man copy cat version of jap anime/manga lol. Why chinks doesn't invent their own "cartoon" art lol? i thought they hates japs very much?

Japan also have Yuri, Lollicon. That's why it is more mature and better.

Holy cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=99OCqiIcqkM
Why don't you faggot post the only Donghua with good source material ?

chink martial art is a joke

Please gain a better taste in China

Which one is the biggest example of Yea Forums failing to self-moderate?

>Those flips
LMAO i am dead.

Eh. Is it even sustainable? I'm sure that many anime studios could go all out like this, but since the sales and profits would be the exact same, it really isn't worth it.

no need to cope over a chinese cartoon. its already surpassing studios like kyoani and the like

cowboy bebop is based on the manga

Don't really care, china has manpower so the animations is already better than the average anime, but the webm you posted is just cringe chink kungfu crap. Chink martial art is a joke and that webm just showed it

Korean too, i was watching some Korean live tv shows and their nasty ass eating habits coupled with their annoying language just completely turned me off.

How does it feel having a far worse taste than an obnoxious, deranged Mauritanian ?

>Why chinks doesn't invent their own "cartoon" art lol?
Because all free thinkers are immediately sent to prison

Any time I feel insecure about my mental state bikini user gives my ego a massive boost

We're not Yea Forums.

Ravages of time is really the last hope of Chinese

>Chinkfag is still larping as bikini faggot instead of posting a good Chinese

Any time I feel insecure about my mental state, Chinkshills on Yea Forums gives my ego a massive boost

Yea Forums and Yea Forums should have been the only boards that are allowed to shill Chinese

bikinis aren't banned in korea

>delete posts
>not thread
The janitors are actively protecting CCP troll farm employees advertising for off-topic garbage.

I thought South Koreans are the ones who ban bikinis? North Korea also bans bikinis I think but they are based compared to soiboy korea.

Why couldn't Link click get Top 10 in dAnime's ranking then? Because it is too childish for Banning bikini costumes?