One Piece

The chapter that no one talks about.

Attached: FR7CeeuakAIw6Xt.jpg_orig.jpg (1800x1336, 420.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/oz58NI7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

joinmato

Reminder that Zoro has bigger booba than Tashigi, Hiyori, Perona and every single other woman he's commonly paired with.

Attached: tits.jpg (850x688, 78.2K)

Deadmato

Attached: 1608201388581.jpg (2048x1536, 301.31K)

lel

Wano is killing these generals

Good. There shouldn't be generals in the first place, when there's no discussion going on.

does luffy masterbate?

Carrot reliefs his sexual urges as a bunny would.

When thinking of me yeah

why would he needs to when he has zoro?

Is Zoro dead?

No he just reaches his arms down his urethera and yanks the excess cum out his balls fistfuls at a time

This post made me laugh and it really shouldn’t have

To be fair this chapter honestly doesn't feel like anything happened, its like reading the last chapter once again

Attached: LANO.png (532x239, 132.98K)

Why do humans vary so much in hight in OP?

Attached: BD719293-3616-4B12-9BDF-C7A659A1EB0F.png (449x670, 481.77K)

oh really? ok i dont need the raws then. see you next week

>Yamato does know infused CoC but not ryo
huh?

Have you read the summary yet?

It’s like projectile piss vs projectile shit. Different skills.
Threadly reminder that Kaido’s new fire dragon form won’t do shit

Attached: 5EED3986-91EF-4FB8-A995-5CB4C21F2E2A.png (640x480, 278.81K)

I remember back when I thought Law was tall

Genes, and it is aesthetic looking. Long Ring Long Land kicked off this scale by the Monster Burger trio double spread.

Attached: 00189.jpg (1520x1200, 1.01M)

nope.

Attached: f011fb556dfb8b1cf8e32b285a74b158.png (3102x2127, 294.64K)

>Different skills
Well dur, but it was etablished that ryo is much more common and easy use to, so much so hyogoru even said its a technique amongst samurai

Chapter 1048 : 20 Years

Page 1

Cover page “The ones in Chocolate Town are probably the Germa!!”

Page 2

Momo: Get Onigashima out of the way?! Luffy wait!! I can’t!!I…

(Toki: ..20 years from now, you must rebuild the Kozuki clan!!)

Momo: Ahhhhhhhh!!

Page 3

Kaido: I see how it is, I’ll take this head on!Hey Strawhat …did you know that…20 years ago!! The hero of this nation, was burned to death!!

Page 4-5

Kaido: “Great Dragon Torch*”!!(火龍大炬)And since then it has been a land of outlaws!! This is the “hero” they have been waiting for 20 years..!!!Luffy: Ouch!Kaido: that’s right let go, I won’t run!!And you won’t be laying down that right arm of yours, because…It’s going to be melted and gone!!

*reference to a rakugo called “Fire Drum”(火焔太鼓)

Page 6-7

Luffy: not under my watch!!“Gum gum…”!!Kaido: “Rising Dragon…”!!!(Hyou: what you guys call haki, we here in Wano call it Ryuo)Luffy: Gramp already taught me a way without touching you!! I will send you straight to the bottom of hell!!“..Bajrang Gun”!!! (kanjis mean Monkey God Gun)Kaido: “…Flaming Bagua”!!!

Page 8

Usopp: I’m sorry to have dropped you!! Kin and Kiku!You’re still breathing right? You mustn’t die!!

Samurai: Please!! Strawhat guy!! Take down Kaido!! You have to!! As long as he’s out of the way…!!

Kawamatsu: Huff huff…all of it won’t end without taking down Kaido!!

(Red Scabbards: Lord Oden!! Kaidou's subordinates: The vassals have escaped!! Capture every last one of them!!)

What does he call this move?

Page 9

Kin’emon: run!!!Lord Oden!!!Kin’emon: don’t look back!!Kawamatsu: Lord Oden!!!

Orochi: The Samurais could only be heading to one place..!! To Kuri!!

Kaido: ...

Orochi: The heir!! They’re running to protect Momonosuke!!

Kaido: So he has a kid….I’ll go and settle this..!!

Page 10

Wano citizens: stop! Haven’t you done enough harm to the Kozukis already!!

Kaido: get out of my way!

Orochi: You have permission to shoot whoever dares defying the Shogun!!What happened to Oden’s wife

Kaidou's subordinates: We have confirmed her death in Bakura town, and she is the only one that managed to get out of the castle

Orochi: With this, we are done with the Kozuki clan!!

Page 11

Orochi: Now, Daimyos! Choose!!Are you going to help me in making our Wano country a better place, or are you going to fight?!!

Samuari: a foolish question…the answer is clear as day!!!The Kozuki is our only “Shogun”!! Let us clear up Oden’s regret!!

Page 12

Orochi: Gufufufuhahahaha!!! Muhahaha! You guys are so weak!! And you call yourselves samurais?!

Samurai: Damn it..if he didn’t have Kaido backing him up, who’s scare of that fool of a lord…

Another: shhh! Stop already! Orochi can hear everything, you want Kaido’s army after you?!

Page 13

Kaidou's subordinates: Bring any young man that can work!!The whole country will be devoted to weapon making!!

Citizen: No please don’t take him!!

Citizen: don’t take my daddy!

Samurai: don’t you take back to me!

Citizens: what’s with the color of the river?!There’s no drinking water!We can’t raise crops!There’s no food either!

>“The ones in Chocolate Town are probably the Germa!!”
So that means they're absolutely not germa.

>Usopp: I’m sorry to have dropped you!! Kin and Kiku!You’re still breathing right? You mustn’t die!!
good god, kiku is just getting massive Ls in this raid.

Page 14:

Beasts pirate: if you want to live another day, work! Work you trash!!No help is coming your way! This is an isolated nation!

Samurai: don’t be hasty…winter is coming…a very long one…Trust Lady Toki and her words

Orochi: look Kaido! Those greedy folks have laid their mouth on SMILE leftovers! Guhahaha!!That’s right! You all need to follow Ebisu Town’s example! Doesn’t matter if it’s your stomach growling or you family dying!! You’ll all live with a bright smile across your face!That’s what suits garbages like you!! Gufuhahahaha!!

Page 15

Orochi: cough..you bastard!!! Komurasakiii!!! Gufuhaha!! I’ll take you with me!! Don’t underestimate the hatred of Kurozumi!!Let us drink together in the afterlife!!

Denjiro: what a bedlam..

Page 16-17

Luffy: Ahhhhhhh!!!

Gomu no Seminal Grenade

Oh my god WHO CARES
WE CAN ONLY REVISIT HOW IMPOVERISHED THE WANO KEKS ARE SO MANY TIMES
JUST END THE FIGHT ALREADY

imgur.com/a/oz58NI7

>momo shows up and talks
>no yamato
keki

ADMIT YOU LOVE ODEN OR WE GET THREE MORE FLASHBACKS

Every life form on the planet of One Piece is either artificial, came from a different planet or been genetically modified before the Void Century. Mark my words, The D. clan and the ancient nobles had scientists that made Vegapunk and Franky look like cavemen. This explains the different human-like races that can interbreed with humans, the hybrid animal things and the fact that even "normal" humans can have absurd physical traits like being 5 meters tall.

Attached: toon5.png (508x675, 220.05K)

FUCK ODEN FUCK THE KOZUKI AND FUCK WANO
EITHER GIVE US A KAIDO FLASHBACK OR KILL HIM
I DON'T CARE WHICH

>Hey Strawhat …did you know that…20 years ago!! The hero of this nation, was burned to death!
Yeah, Oda, he does know from Kin and we don't have to keep being reminded.

10 MORE FLASHBACKS NOW BECAUSE YOU DISRESPECTED THE GREAT KOZUKI ODEN! I HOPE YOU WERE EXCITED TO KNOW WHAT ODEN HAD FOR BREAKFAST THE DAY THEY FOUND LAUGH TALE BECAUSE THAT'S GONNA BE A WHOLE CHAPTER

Attached: WANO NEVER ENDS.png (1000x781, 136.37K)

>I will send you straight to the bottom of hell
Edgeffy...

He is easily One Piece's worst character

Attached: images (9).jpg (299x419, 18.35K)

>imgur.com/a/oz58NI7

Attached: waste-of-fucking-time.png (480x360, 188.54K)

>>I will send you straight to the bottom of hell
yfw mr king of hell zoro is down there

He's easily the most powerful character in One Piece and will definitely be Carrot's husband.

That would be Sabo or Rebecca

Is there anyone that won't be Carrot's husband?

>I will send you straight to the bottom of hell!!“..Bajrang Gun”!!! (kanjis mean Monkey God Gun)
Reads like an unironic spicfic. Where's my toon kino?

Only after Alabasta, where he became doomed to repeat the exact same character development every single arc.

Why is oda so fucking lazy? I am sure he has ana army of assistants. How much work does he really do? How long until the just makes the manga monthly?

He wants send zoro friends

That grandpa has appeared more in flashbacks than out of them by now

Luffy and Zoro for obvious reasons.

>Luffy punches him so hard it literally opens a portal to hell
>It’s loony toons style bell with cauldrons of fire and a cup head style devil
>Zoro is down there arm wrestling him
>”Hey Luffy, done in a sec”
>Beats him at arm wrestling
>3 sword style cuts up Kaido
>Grabs Luffy’s giant fist and rides back up to the surface
>Nothing about this situation is ever addressed again
Best ending to Wano.

For real, even if other SHs don't development, at least they don't actually regress every single arc.

Attached: cCRvPD5.jpg (1386x2048, 994.1K)

Attached: v6F6Xtr.jpg (1443x2048, 837.82K)

>grabs Luffy's giant fist and rides it back to the surface
kino

>"Well, since we have no idea where Shanks is at this moment, I'll just answer how old he was supposed to be 10 years ago."
>First SBS
>Supposed

Deadbet dad has the time time fruit dont (you) me

Kaido flashbacks? No.
Rocks flashbacks? No.
Maria flashbacks? No.
Ulti flashbacks? No.
Pre-Oden Yamato flashbacks? No.
Moria flashbacks?
Joyboy flashbacks? No.
500 flashbacks retelling how shit Wano is? YES.

Attached: G8ztXvO.jpg (1442x2048, 1009.09K)

So who is more useless, Hiyori or Tashigi?

Dunno if it's the same nowdays but in a really old SBS Oda mentioned that his assistants only draws still objects like scenery while Oda draws all the moving objects which include every background characters and stuff like wind, waves, etc

Attached: s1BF7Dc.jpg (1426x2048, 924.06K)

At least Tashigi and Rebecca TRIED to be useful. Hiyori did NOTHING.

Hey she laid a seastone nail on top of Orochi or something.

Attached: zmxlPBK.jpg (2048x1519, 909.32K)

Attached: Jp4q47f.jpg (1426x2048, 754.89K)

Will Orochi's inevitable cover story be as kino as Wapol's?

Attached: fQrIVBx.jpg (1547x2048, 849.09K)

Luffy will lose an arm at the end of Wano.

Attached: wJEn7aD.jpg (1471x2048, 865.05K)

Attached: letmedie.jpg (503x500, 90.34K)

How about shoving that nail into his brain or something? Or is that too much manual labour for a pampered prostitute?

Attached: uPI8BBx.jpg (1639x2048, 855.16K)

wasn't luffys hand way bigger than in this page???????????????????

Attached: Pr8EYvX.jpg (1454x2048, 812.11K)

she's doing her ganbattest

He’s gonna get banished and go on to be a one man acapela group.

No.

I want to kick whichever editor is telling Oda to repeat these same story notes in the head

Yes.

We already have a dude with a hook hand. Oda already said he wants to leave the pirate tropes to 1 character each. Zeph is peg leg, crocodile is hook hand, Rodger is the stereotypical “yarg me harties”. We only have eye patch left over. Zoro has the missing eye but a actual patch is missing.

>Luffy wait!! I can’t!!I…
Oda better be bluffing us with Momo, he have to do something cool at least once this arc

no

The end of the arc? No.

Raid is failing motherfuckers.

Cope