Who was the villain?

Who was the villain?

Attached: 1376822_Latvian_ShowMasterKeyArt_1859eded-a378-e711-8175-020165574d09.jpg (3000x1688, 991.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/drNfp5bmUPw
youtu.be/xGUsd9jePKI
youtube.com/watch?v=tg8Jahz6RM4
youtube.com/watch?v=-aMKVtXS5cM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The secret society NHK. It's like you didn't even watch the show.

You could make a villain argument for every character.

This. The key take away is that it's always someone else's fault.

ALIEN!!!!

Misaki

There is no villain.

God

Attached: anime-welcome-to-the-n-h-k-misaki-nakahara-wallpaper-preview.jpg (728x455, 34.22K)

Man

ITS SOCIETIES FAULT THAT I HAVENT SHAVED OR TAKEN A SHOWER IN 4 DAYS

Those grey aliens who also appear in the ending. Have you even watched the series?

Reminder that this aired:
youtu.be/drNfp5bmUPw

Now you two fight to the death.

Scariest scene out of any anime.

Himself, me, you

My understanding is that the author took the royalties from the book and used them to go back to being a neet. You are here forever...

Hilarious if true

Maybe he is dead now?

That really should be a wake up call to anyone watching it.

Attached: 22.jpg (702x1061, 87.88K)

I seem to remember that too. Though he ran out of money eventually, tried to make another book, the book was shit, and then he was forced out of NEETdom.

He recently anounced a new book. No clue if it released yet.

Causality

And I loved it. The two messages I took away from the show was it's okay to blame other people and it's okay to ask for help. Psychological shows tend to be really preachy, but NHK was such a refreshing watch.

Society. But unlike the later film "societyman" or the earlier film "dfens", the main character does not go postal.

>it's okay to blame other people
how is this the message you got from the show when the exact opposite is true

the pyramid scheme woman

Pyramid scheme woman and the aliens.

He has his own blog site and he appears to be alive as of March 2022

This is true. It was written in the afterword of the second edition if I remember correctly.

Second chapter of NHK Rebuild came out recently

Imagine being fat, haha

Remember not to kill yourself because of the trouble it would cause other people.

such a shame

But living causes them more trouble. Would it not be mutually beneficial in the long run if I killed myself?

The message is that you should properly put your affairs in order, leave a note, and ensure you've found a means of suicide that will make sure your body is never found(such as being eaten by animals after you expire)

Attached: misaki.jpg (1680x1050, 112.47K)

NIHON HIKIKOMORI KYOKAI
dame ningen dame ningen

youtu.be/xGUsd9jePKI
this guy was

A lot of people would be better of if I had died past the age of 19

It's not fun

Suicide brings bad luck that's why you shouldn't kill yourself.

Coming from a life long former fatty: it's worth losing the weight. You literally feel like you're walking on clouds, moving your body is effortless, clothes fit, you don't feel embarrassed presenting your body to strangers.
there is no food that is as tasty as the approval you get for not being fat.

lmao the ultimate neet dream. wagies BTFO

>NOOOO I HAVE TO GO BACK HOME AND LIVE A FURFILLING LIFE INHERITING MY FAMILIES FARM AND FUCK A CUTE TRAD FARMWIFE PICKED OUT FOR ME TO HAVE 3.5 CHILDREN WITH. AIIIIIEEEE IM GOING INSANEEEE HOW COULD THIS BE HAPPENING TO MEEEEEE
I hate this fucker like you wouldnt believe

Attached: yamazaki.jpg (225x225, 8.36K)

>he doesn't even have to give up his anime and is surrounded by it when we see him in his room back home
What the fuck was his problem?

Hideki also choose robot pussy over his life as a cow farmer.

Attached: 53328d937d2900_full.png (640x480, 269.19K)

Life for being cruel and uncaring.

You misspelled based

Attached: 2374823853456.png (475x269, 196.5K)

Picked up

Attached: 1569618914166.png (1277x772, 1.44M)

I never thought about it in exactly those terms but I hate him too, now.

Man VS Self

Attached: japjs.png (274x79, 2K)

Him choosing robo pussy over a life as a cow farmer is a bit of a lie. He was sick of his life as a cow farmer and went to Tokyo to study. He failed the entrance exam and had to attend a preparation class for the entrance next year. He found Chii the robot they are actually called persocoms (japanese for Personal Computer) in the series in the trash and brought her home.

Drugs.

I would really love a real Purururin anime. youtube.com/watch?v=tg8Jahz6RM4
But only if it was produced in the 00s I don't trust modern directors (or directors from that time who still produce anime but have changed in all that time) with that stuff. I think it would be like Komugi-chan but more focused.

Attached: komugi-chan.jpg (1400x989, 710.6K)

How the fuck do people find fulfillment while being a neet? If I'm not committing my life towards some sort of career goal then I just feel unbearably empty.

It's true. Four NHK agents are waiting on standby around my building, bastards are trying to get me.

Day trading

The fulfillment comes from not needing external fulfillment.
Trading time on Earth in a hamster-wheel of stress for things like social validation, material things, or a sense of 'career' - are equally foreign to me.

Remember not to kill yourself unless you're 110% sure you'll do it right.

Attached: blinktwice.png (1197x957, 1.34M)

They don't, it's just a matter of deluding themselves with meaningless goals like leveling their third paladin to 5753 on some MMO that will just end up dying in two years. Eventually will happen and reality will strike

the idea of waging = fulfillment is relatively modern, resulting from the industrial revolution and the need for a class of wagie-slaves to fuel the capitalist ponzi economy
the ancient greco-roman view on work really enlightened me

You don't have to work for schlomo in a cubicle farm to be finically successful and personally fulfilled, there are other ways to make a living. To neets it's either slave away at a 996 sweatshop or leech off their parents for eternity - there's no in-between

Picked up, any bad parts though since you do reply?

yep, just look at the youtube comments on that vid up here. people think its full blown overweight stinky NEET or wageslave with zero enjoyment in life.

Can't really remember. I watched it in 2017. Many others watched it long before it's an early 2000s anime after all but I can't really remember any parts that I really disliked. I think I remember a few parts being cringe but otherwise nothing bad. The funniest part was the pantsu scene. youtube.com/watch?v=-aMKVtXS5cM

A lot of them don't, though I do believe that "career goal" on its own isn't a more inherently refined drive. Most NEETs either tell themselves it's as good life will get in order to feel better about basically ragequitting reality, or don't want to keep living that way but find trying much more painful than stagnation.
Funny thing is it is FAR from impossible to make vast personal progress while remaining a NEET, be it when it comes to career or internal fulfillment, but that requires introspection, defining goals, finding a personal meaning to life, taking responsibility for one's own choices, etc.
All sorts of shit that is hard to do when you're either too apathetic to ask yourself questions, or subconsciously choose answers that help justify fermenting in said apathy.

Attached: sippy.png (760x805, 113.6K)

The reason why people act as if there's no in-between is because, for most people there isn't
You either work 8-hour days or you do not work at all. The idea of flexible or goal-oriented work calendars is extremely rare, typically something that only self-employed people enjoy

It doesn't need to be back breaking labor in shlomo's factory, the very notion of me basically trading 8 hours of my daily life in exchange for paper is disgusting