Kanojo, Okarishimasu

Does this hack of an author even realize what he did to his own story by ending the Paradise arc like that? Why even expose the main characters as liars if they weren't going to learn from their mistakes and do better? Who in their right mind wastes such a major plot point and actively looks for ways to prevent character development - even when characters are faced with such tough challenges?
Kanokari could've been a story about a pathetic man who grows as a person and earns some respect. But Paradise cemented it as a story about a loser who can't do anything right. He can't get the girl, he can't stop lying to his friends and family, he can't even see his ex-girlfriend's true nature. All he can do is wallow in his filth and gush over how pretty his crush is. And Reiji even presents the latter as his good point, Jesus Christ on a cactus.

Attached: awd5VqqvhC2ZFfjCXK9udGKIB8g8k7QfppLjWPs5TTQ1fH2tNAiceKHMcr6ObnF-5IfZMb_ks8_jtvXKBER2qw.png (1418x1024, 1001.62K)

And yet you still read it every week.

heh.

Anyone not retarded drooped it after a couple of chapters

Anyone not retarded wouldn't pick up this shit in the first place

I remember when 5toubun was still on-going people shilled this as high IQ romcom.

is shit not over yet? has there been another fantasy at least?

>Does this hack of an author even realize what he did to his own story
He does, because it fits with everything he did till now: remember how Kazuya set up the elaborate cheer up date and when she actually breaks down in front of him he can't find it in him to hug her? "I'm not her boyfriend, right?" Remember when Mini set him up with Mizuhara in the last scene arc when they are alone and it seems her iron wall starts to crack? he has Kazuya fall asleep and not do anything.
He always does that, the whole idea for the manga is blue balling the readers out of any actual progress, he actually took it so far that the idea of the two leads getting together seems like the worst thing that could happen.

So how did they resolve this situation? Did they just accepted what Kazuya and Chorizo did? Did the whole family said fuck off to Mami?

They didn't.
When Nagomi accuses Chizuru of lying to Sayuri right to her death (which is true, but Sayuri kind of absolved her and didn't care about the truth, since she loved Chizuru and that was the only thing that mattered to her)
Kazuya tries to protect her, by saying another lie, that it started as a rental, but some time before Sayuri died they started dating for real real, he breaks down and starts crying and confesses his love for Chizuru. NOBODY believes in his theatrics, not his family, not his friends, not his ex that demands him to kiss Chizuru right now if that's true. Chizuru does just that, then after some taunt does it again and confirms Kazuya's version of the story.
Then she recaps the events of the manga(altered to fit Kazuya's new lie) to Nagomi and she accepts it, then Nagomi explains it to his family and everybody accepts it.

I don't think they actually believed him though, since we had 3 months of them not seeing Chizuru after the trip and nobody bats an eye.

Attached: all_is_kazuya's_fault.png (986x873, 549.47K)

Wasn't that just one guy?
people have called it KusOkari since the beginning

You mean the guy who made an embarrassing collage comparing Kanokari to other romcoms and how all of it is now outdated because all of the moved pass that point and Kanokari is stuck in the same place it always was?
Christ even fucking Komi-san left Kanokari in the dirt creating and resolving it's love triangle before the main girl in kanokari even acknowledged her feelings.

>So how did they resolve this situation?
With more lies on top of lies.
>"Yeah, she's a rental gf, but we're dating for realz!"

>"I'm not letting you go into white knight mode and just shut all of this down by yourself"
>ghosts him for 3 months

>Komi-san left Kanokari in the dirt creating and resolving it's love triangle
Did Komi lose?

at least he doesn't need to pay for 3 whole months, then again after going all NEET he wouldn't have the money to pay her anyway.

No, we got one of the worst confessions in recent history, but no, her rival(best friend) lost.

Literally cucked herself out of a relationship, too.

AFAIR didn't it go like this
>"Manbagi-san, I like you"
>"Don't you actually like Komi-san?"
>"Shit you're right, I'll go confess to her"
All in one chapter

i think the "mc is a loser cuck" route in many mangas route is basically the authors self inserting their own pathetic sex and relationship failures and trying to portray them in self deluding way that its its actually good or at least not so bad

Mangaka are usually chads with a lot of life experience. Most likely they create Literally Me MC for their readers..

>Mangaka are usually chads with a lot of life experience.

lol lmao

Someone like Araki or Mashima, sure. They seem like a lot of fun.
But Reiji? Nah.

Manbagi asked Tadano out, he said "Aite", then literally the next chapter she tells him "I'm pretty sure you like Komi though" and basically forces him into confessing to her.
It's even worse considering how passive both Tadano and Komi were about starting a relationship. Manbagi was basically the only one who put in any effort.

>route
it's the whole manga

Pretty sure it will end just like Kibe's story about Kazuya, him crying he didn't get the Morning Glory(Chizuru) he was working so hard to get and getting something he didn't want and being unable to appreciate it, even if it will ultimately be better.

Attached: 9-n.jpg (1070x1536, 489.84K)

Anyone who actually read this is retarded. Double digit iq level retarded.

Reiji is married. In modern society you should have great experience with women to find wife.

Maybe he paid someone to be his wife

Kanokari is an autobiography?

This is the best possible twist.

You mean the faggot shitposter with the meme image? People actually fell to that shit?

>getting something he didn't want and being unable to appreciate it, even if it will ultimately be better.
And here we go again.
The Morning glory/hibiscus rosa sinersis may be a hint of the original intention for the story: a social and sexually inexperienced, but headstrong and with insane willpower mc rents a gf (ideal type) whilst another rental gf FMC's estranged sister, guess who she was turned into when being introduced to the story, who MC never rents, develops feelings for him, but he is balls deep entranced by the ideal gf.
These concepts were all scrapped, but some of the ideas (similar face and eyes features, similar bodyframe, their relationships with MC) were partially recycled into the main series.

>These concepts were all scrapped
Too easy to declare that. Other than leaving his family we know nothing about Chizuru's father.

>Too easy to declare that. Other than leaving his family we know nothing about Chizuru's father.
FMC and her younger sister were supposed to be long estranged siblings. It may fall in line with her daddy issues.

Where'd this info about the original concept come from?

>Sayuri kind of absolved her and didn't care about the truth
Very convenient

Let's discuss final boss.
Is that going to be new character or someone who was mention before?

Chizuru herself

Every fucking thread you try to make people believe that your fanfic was the original idea that Reiji had

everything about how the reveal happened and how it was handled was very convenient

True

everything about how the reveal happened and how it was handled was very convenient:
no consequences for Kazuya
no consequences for Chizuru
no further questions to Mami or Chizuru
everyone just accepts that Kazuya gets cucked at least twice a week like nothing.

Cya in some months.

who do you think is the target audience for this shit lol? There's no way that the author would tell his (literal) simp cuck fanbase to stop being subhumans

It will be Chizuru breaking Kazuya's spine newly grown after the "rental break up"
As in he'll get back to his old habits eventually.

Otaku cannot self-insert into someone who grows

>There's no way that the author would tell his (literal) simp cuck fanbase to stop being subhumans
This

>As in he'll get back to his old habits eventually.
She will apply a 4d chess version of the tik tok sketch. Basically throwing some wrenches into whatever peaceful and boring life he is having at that time to make him rent again, at first out of asking for advices, but then... to chase the dragon again.

Attached: 1648009038355.jpg (3337x1469, 1002.85K)

god that's fucked up
also where the FUCK is he getting the money for this and HOW is she still making him pay? My mouth is wide open for that spoonfeed cause I don't ever wanna read this manga ever again.

Chizuru already warned him.
The shitshow after the rental break up is going to be legendary.

Attached: IMG_20220411_220025.png (547x341, 197.72K)

That strip didn't happen and never will.

what does that mean in the context of the story right now?
so what he's just a raging cuck??? also don't other people rent these girls? what does he think about that? I read another one of these rental kanojo manga and that one was way better and funny

>he's just a raging cuck
yes

>what does that mean in the context of the story right now?
She won't let Kazuya tell his family the truth under his own terms.

Funny how that's supposed to be taken as "We're in this together" but in retrospect it actually comes across as manipulative and controlling.

that's nigga EVIIILLL and why the fuck not? If I didn't know any better I would be thinking this is the Game of Thrones of manga, everyone's such a fucking piece of shit mongoloid for no reason.

Attached: unhinged.gif (362x640, 3.23M)

>what does that mean in the context of the story right now?
She found his "confession"(taking all the blame in himself) pathetic and didn't want him to do that shit ever again.

That's probably the manliest thing I've ever heard about him, shame he lets the woman step all over him like that.

Attached: disbelief.gif (480x360, 1.79M)

>and didn't want him to do that shit ever again.
he will do that again after the rental break up and legit make Chizuru angry, basically making her pull the most anticlimactic confession ever out of indignation...
It won't be a wholesome confession, but one where you can see how dysfunctional Chizuru is for true love

As if the author thought about the characters that far enough lmao

It would be if he told the truth and not used it as a basis for the new lie, but that would put Chizuru in a bad light and Kazuya can't have that.