Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

What’s up guys, Kishimoto here.

So when Naruto ended I realized I had told a full story with a definitive end and genuinely had no desire or ideas for containing it. So naturally I approved a sequel to be made with Boruto.

First thing was the manga, for the manga I decided the best choice for the artist would be Ikemoto. It’s important for a sequel series to have a passionate artist so Ikemoto was the first choice as he didn’t actually want to draw a sequel to Naruto and rather wanted to do a reboot of it, but after he agreed we sent him the script and it was a sequel and it was too late for him to back out (this is a true story). Ikemoto can design good characters but he’s pretty bad at drawing children or characters I designed, and since thats most of Boruto he’s perfect for the role. Ikemoto specializes in drawing his type, that type being 12 year old girls who he draws like baby faced midgets dressed as prostitutes. Although the manga was decided to be monthly and he isn’t writing so he has almost quadruple the time I did Ikemoto will make sure to never draw a double page spread even though those are standard for all action series. For the writing we decided on Kodachi, a fat ass who threw around some good ideas for the Boruto movie but will eventually fail so hard at writing we’ll fire him.

Attached: 031A8FEC-D4E6-431F-9A2C-8876A5A17CB5.jpg (1075x607, 82.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/royterek/status/1521489319193882626
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To start the manga off right we decided the first year would have Ikemoto making a manga version of the boruto movie, which already came out. I just felt like what fans really want is to read a poorly drawn demake of a movie they had already seen.

The Naruto anime ended up having over 40 percent filler because they had to avoid catching up to the weekly manga. So we decided to best bet with Boruto was to have a weekly anime adapt a monthly manga and start the anime just a year after the manga, just to make sure the Boruto anime will need far more filler than the Naruto anime ever did. Thankfully all this anime original content gives us time to explore things such as Chocho which the fans really are yearning for.

One criticism of the Boruto movie was that Boruto comes across as an ungrateful brat in the first part of the movie, though he has a character arc during the movie and changes. However this was enough to hurt his reputation. To make this better we decided the first 50 episodes of the Boruto anime will be a anime original prequel to the movie content, with the understanding that since it’s a prequel Boruto hasn’t had his character arc yet and will now behave like that for an entire year or the shows run.

We also had time to adapt light novel content, for example one light novel in particular had a bath sparring scene between Hinata and Hanabi which was popular among fans and generated some excitement for it’s adaptation so naturally we made sure to skip it when adapting that specific novel.

A common complaint of the Naruto manga was that after part 1 the rest of the cast aside from Naruto and Sasuke got shafted. To fix this, for Boruto we decided to try shafting the rest of the cast much earlier in favor of Boruto and Kawaki, leaving the rest to have content in the anime original arcs that leads nowhere and isn’t necessary to watch.

Attached: E253E23B-545D-401A-976F-729685BD953F.jpg (583x371, 25.5K)

One great aspect of Naruto was the traditional Japanese aesthetics, a lot of which is based on Japanese mythology. It adds an entire other level of meaning and atmosphere to the series. For Boruto we forwarded this by making the world more modern and introducing knockoffs of McDonald’s and game boys. Just to give everything a childish feel that reminds you of the boring suburban lifestyle you live in, a must for a fantasy series.

For a sequel series it’s important to respect the fan favorite characters who the audience grew up with and identified with, as well as introduce believable villains. Naruto and Sasuke had grown extremely strong by the end of Naruto so for Boruto we made sure to introduce cyborgs and creepy alien weirdos who with little explanation are able to smash and humiliate both Naruto and Sasuke, who would conveniently forget how to use most of their arsenal. In order to let the next generation shine we decided to take the nine tails and rinnegan from them, because I truly believe what fans want is to see their childhood heroes have key parts of their development removed in order to nerf them.

Since Boruto is a monthly manga it can be tiring for readers to have to wait a whole month between chapters compared to the week they waited for Naruto. So to help ease this we try to keep the pacing of Boruto slow and regularly have chapters that give the reader a feeling of nothing or almost nothing happening. It’s important that after waiting a month for a chapter the reader often finishes it with the feeling that the plot barely progressed and they have to wait another month.

Anyway that’s all for today, hope you continue to support Boruto. Thanks.

Attached: 0290076D-7676-4C93-B713-A89E3BC0F916.jpg (480x480, 61.07K)

Boruto has top tier animation and fun characters, best shonen running right now in my opinion, despite what they say

>sequel of one of the most popular anime
>they can't even make the death of a supporting character look half decent
Boruto's class looks like pokemon characters

Attached: 1201.png (506x406, 498.87K)

Boruto is a gateway anime of the best kind. It's a great series, with a story and characterization that is very well done in most aspects, and which bolsters its strengths with great character development and a dark, complicated plot. Your average user, hopefully, is intelligent enough to see this as the masterpiece it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is very well thought out and deserves recognition and respect.
These very aspects that make the anime so deep and mature make it a discussion ground for scholarly gentlemen who engage in every kind of both online and in the real world. The hard-working characters who continue to stand against all odds, the realistic jutsus and well-designed clothes, the whole and everything about the complex Boruto world provides fuel for much thought, and the deep character backgrounds, their dark past and emphasis on revenge, and overall greatness of the series make it fit just right with the refined taste of your average intellectual and his sense of disappointment towards the world’s dull, un-thought provoking choices in entertainment. Exactly the kind of material that brings the intelligent and well-educated together over critical discussion.
Boruto is basically THE series to attract the highest-tier fanbase known to Yea Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to support the existence of threads discussing the subject, and make sure to give a friendly bump to all Boruto threads to make sure Yea Forums’s elite continue to show their faces here.

Attached: 34D3F648-A6CB-4FB3-8C5E-6AD5CAB890CE.jpg (1920x1080, 247.41K)

Sasuga Kishimoto sensei!

God Sakura and Hinata looks like shit in the manga.

Yeah…Sorry.

Boruto's Sexy Jutsu is hot, though.

SHITmoto? Fucking NOTHING without Yahagi.

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Yea Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

It would never be the same without the two of you.

AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Just to give everything a childish feel that reminds you of the boring suburban lifestyle you live in, a must for a fantasy series.
This, but unironically. Once you make it to your 30s nostalgia for your boring suburban childhood legitimately does become a good choice for a fantasy setting e.g. Earthbound.

Attached: earthbound.jpg (1400x1400, 214.47K)

Fuck you

Keep seething. Boruto is awesome, and I will continue to enjoy Boruto. Thank you very much.

>just DBS tier posts
I hate boru/naru tards so much

I’d like to be the BulmaBITCH of Boruto threads.

>Boruto's class looks like pokemon characters
Explains so much.

You're going to flash your pussy to us?

damn, sasuke's wife looks like THIS?

Attached: sakura.jpg (850x1202, 222.62K)

>OFF MODEL
No

yeah....Sakura is actually the biggest W that Sasuke got in the Naruto franchise

Now Sasuke gets satisfaction in knowing he got to thoroughly enjoy the woman that Naruto loved.

The ass that Naruto wanted to clap got clapped Sasuke's cock instead

Attached: For Sauske's use only.jpg (300x429, 34.16K)

>"Sasuke-kun's dick is the best."

Attached: For Sasuke's use.jpg (621x800, 33.5K)

Property of the Uchiha Clan

Personal property of Sasuke Uchiha to be more exact

Attached: Big ass Sakura.jpg (1536x2048, 229.18K)

Sakura's increasingly fat ass is the only reason Sasuke started coming back more after the Sarada Gaiden Arc.

Attached: Sakura's Child-Bearing Hips.jpg (469x269, 37.94K)

So… the Uchiha clan.

Yes. She's good for breeding and the 5 Kage Arc should've ended with Sasuke taking Sakura with him to mate press as his personal whore while he does even more heinous things

Attached: Sasuke Mate Pressing Sakura Again.png (574x567, 264.56K)

WHERE ARE HER FAT MILF TITS??

Attached: IMG_20220430_183213.jpg (420x904, 145.53K)

Sasuke's so lucky that he gets to lick her feet and her pussy

Attached: Sakura the cutest.jpg (1147x1500, 682.58K)

when was this pasta written? I can see it fitting most at 2007-11 Pain and Obito era.

>5 Kage Arc should've ended with Sasuke taking Sakura with him to mate press as his personal whore while he does even more heinous things
Based. Though I feel like it's one of Sakura's few redeeming factors that she doesn't ever condone the bullshit Sasuke was doing either

Forgive Ikemoto. He doesn't like to draw titties because it reminds him that adult women exist.

I'd trade Sakura's redeeming factors for Sasuke's dignity though.

Impregnated Sakura means Sasuke can die at the end of Naruto with his dignity intact and Sasuke Jr/Sarada can become Hokage as some type of Luke Skywalker figure to Sasuke's Darth Vader

Attached: funtime.png (1360x762, 873.11K)

dead

Borubrothers...

Attached: 1651377998677.png (1330x2517, 892.24K)

So what the fuck will happen this month in the manga? Is the entire chapter going to be spent in that one room with everyone chatting? What about next month? Same thing? It doesn't feel like we're nearing the end of the first part of the manga given how fucking slow the developments are.

Attached: 001.webm (580x1080, 1014.87K)

Sasuke's

Attached: bred.jpg (1024x568, 65.29K)

MOAR

BEGONE, you PHILISTINE mound of EXCREMENT

for me it's

Attached: E9CXvz_VoAECZxO.jpg (1445x1080, 120.39K)

Was Kid Kakashi promoted to Jonin on his own merits, or because back then, they were in a time of war? For example, people getting promoted during WWII to fill positions.

Sasuke's

Attached: Sasuke banging Sakura.png (767x545, 598.79K)

Sasuke's

Attached: FHzFw_1agAEZbZH.jpg (1000x2000, 278.09K)

>he's here

>Thankfully all this anime original content gives us time to explore things such as Chocho which the fans really are yearning for.
I love Cho-Cho!

fgsfds

I too wish to explore chocho

I wonder if ikemoto drew this

Attached: 1C3C333E-D373-4DBB-A9D6-61049F9FEA2F.jpg (750x1094, 52.74K)

>Kodachi retweeted this
twitter.com/royterek/status/1521489319193882626

Agreed. Whether skinny or chubby, Cho-Cho is a cute! CUTE!!

Attached: cho cho.gif (498x278, 2.41M)

I want to try limited-time novelty potato chip flavors with Chocho!

Attached: chochopotato.jpg (540x622, 106.85K)

RinneSharingan

Attached: 1628038572343.png (2052x1434, 1.33M)

Sauce?

Attached: 16198496289061.jpg (1256x1653, 329.6K)

Attached: 16198496289685.jpg (1215x1643, 309.26K)

>ctrl + f "Tsukuyomi"
Boruto is an infinite Tsukuyomi's dream. a lesser character's dream too. Sooner or later a Naruto Sequel will get Zack Snydered and will be restarted fresh.

The coolest Dojutsu.

Wtf?

they should make a bunch of Naruto spinoffs with random new characters in random other villages