Makes a whole career drawing amazing pictures with writing equal to the level of a 3rd grader

>makes a whole career drawing amazing pictures with writing equal to the level of a 3rd grader
I don't get how this faggot is popular. He is just like OH GREAT where he can't write for shit but has god tier art. Bleachfags will hound you relentlessly about kubos writing being good but all he does is put people in life or death situations only to pull them about by making the antagonist a moralfag or straight up retarded saying shit like "I'm bored of killing so you're spared" then have the same protagonist who was saved get healed, come back to fight and win. What's the point of putting them in danger in the first place? You know what's going to happen

Attached: Tite_Kubo.png (333x500, 186.61K)

The art is garbage too. Looks like some shit you would find in shonen jump.

Wild how that worked out.

yeah it’s almost as if you could make a good living creating accessible content?
It’s not like Rumiko, Toriyama, or Kishimoto were unable to figure this out too

Here you are talking about him tho. So who's really the loser?
*activates almonds*

Really the only thing keeping me reading bleach is the art. If kubo didn't have such a unique style I would've dropped this a long time ago. I'm on volume 36 but I'm really bored

AHHHHHHHH. SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

Attached: 20220502_091436.jpg (4000x3000, 2.98M)

if you think Kubo is bad you should see the Bastard guy, the art is absolute gorgeous but the writing is so bad I often questioned myself if I was developing ADHD due to how hard the story became to follow when the author mixes shit gag manga comedy with the most pretentious 2deep4u you will ever see in your whole life.

Attached: imagem_2022-05-03_172730041.png (640x496, 469.35K)

Yeah I've read some of bastard too. I feel like that manga gets a pass because even from volume 1 I feel like the premise was always DS will do crazy shit and win and you'll like it

Can you imagine how much pussy he must drown in? I bet he fucks jk pop idols

Kek Bastard is basically an asspull chuuni power fantasy for nerds. People go into it expecting quality fantasy or some chad story and get a rude awakening.

Bastard!! Is the epitome of "turn your brain off AND have fun"
In other words, it's Kino.

if he kept the unpretentious tone then it would be fine, but the later half gives you the impression he wanted pull a Miura when he clearly has no brainpower to write a series heavy on philosophic themes despite having the artistic skills. At least the hack crippled his hand and won't draw ever again.

I grew up on Dragon Ball so IDGAF

Attached: 200E69FB-03D4-40ED-95A7-FA303914A453.jpg (850x834, 577.52K)

I did too but when I reached the age where I read things critically turning my brain off isn't an option anymore

130 million

it's funny how most people still think Toriyama is this super talented author when in reality he owes all his success to his editors cracking the whip at his back to filter his shit ideas

Sounds like you are a retard who got filtered. Keep seething.

Thank you for proving my point

>gets BTFO beyond belief in the other thread
>so mad he made another thread just to let everyone know how mad he is
KWAB

You responded which means I got a rise out of you because you disagreed with an opinion that's objectively superior to your own kek

>URIEL ESTO ES EL FIN

Cope retard

>he doesn't understand [THE HEART]

Bleachfags are so insecure

>Reading manga "critically"
Kill yourself, plebbitor.

>JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF HAHA THEN ITS GOOD
Yeah sure bro

I grew up too and learned to lighten up and enjoy muh guilty pleasures. Leisure time is not serious time

Attached: 80BE1549-9463-47F9-AE24-ADFBBC0604DB.jpg (1280x720, 283.57K)

If your actual defense for the writing is just to "lighten up" then I don't know what to say cause you're clearly a retard who thinks that's a good defense

I accept your concession

Says the one who's defense is "read it like you have no taste then it's good"

Concession status: [ACCEPTED]

it’s literally comics

Attached: 5EE63601-06D8-46B3-BAE4-DD123413E4A0.png (718x734, 115.6K)

Concession status: copium overload. The patient should just turn off their brain

>its a comic so the writing being bad is fine don't ever look at comics for anything other than art
Grow up

Attached: criticism.png (1920x1080, 3.77M)

Nothing in Jump is actually any good, and for Kubo success was mostly the product of coming in with a strong twist he fell into ass-backwards into at the right place at the right time when the competition was not especially strong.

>n-no u!!!
Concession accepted X3

>AIEEEEE TURN OFF YOUR BRAIN PLEASEEEE IF YOU DONT YOU CAN SEE THE FLAWS IN THE MANGA AIEEEE STOP READING IT LIKE AN ADULT AIIIIIEEEEEEEEE

>I don't get how this faggot is popular
The anime
Bleach anime was exceptionally well done, in every way you can think of
and of course, it was on the wave of Naruto and One Piece

Thank you for proving my point

>AIEE TURN OFF YOUR BRAIN SO YOU LIKE BLEACH PLEASEE IF YOU DONT YOULL SEE WHY ITS BAD
Most pathetic thing I've ever seen on this image board

Meds, now.

>please turn off your brain I swear it's good if you don't think about the plot

Meds. NOW.

Will the meds turn off my brain so I can enjoy bleachs "writing"

The meds will help you stop strawmanning people

How am I being a strawman by presenting sound arguments

Kubo has a very good sense of awsthetics but he is nowhere near as good an artist as Ogure. That being said, Ogure is nowhere near the writer Kubo is, and Kubo is an abysmal writer.

Attached: 132498746351.jpg (400x600, 57.61K)

>I'm bored of killing so you're spared
GOD TIER WRITING

That's the one thing I really love about the bleach is the aesthetic so far. The designs are good but the writing just kinda ruins the experience for me. I'm just hoping the post aizen arc stuff is good

>he most pretentious 2deep4u you will ever see
Eh, have you actually read Bastard at all? Sure, it's not all Darsch being metal, there are some melodrama here and there, but it's hardly pretentious or trying to be deep.

>Best writer in SJ
>abysmal
Sure buddy people will definitely believe you when you made a claim with no arguments

>>Best writer in SJ
Sure buddy people will definitely believe you when you made a claim with no arguments

Why do you think he's good

You started this shit yourself because you never had an argument to begin with

>You started this shit yourself because you never had an argument to begin with

Attached: 354685712.png (499x501, 147.46K)

>Actually admitting he did get so btfo he had to make another thread about it
whew

This. I mean, the deepest thing in the manga plot-wise is Winter/Satan is Coming and ZOMG biblical riffs for the second half. And even that's interspersed between moneyshots of DS cumming on a seraph's face.
Granted the world lore is almost unneccesarily detailed for what it is, but you only read that databook shit if you go out of your way to.

you are really underselling the level of full retard oh great goes to

It's actually kind of impressive to be honest

His art is great just admit it.

Attached: 16eaiunditu41.jpg (2000x1500, 605.88K)