Kaguya is obnoxious. She has the highest, girliest voice ever and she never has a single mild emotion, ever...

Kaguya is obnoxious. She has the highest, girliest voice ever and she never has a single mild emotion, ever. She's all high-octane passion and emotion and vulnerability all the time. Toxic femininity.

Attached: Kaguya8.jpg (1920x1080, 523.56K)

thatsthejoke.jpg

Not a funny one

t. Ishigami
MOUUUUUUUUUU

you're free to drop this show anytime

The new season feels kinda off. i guess that the director must have been changed

Attached: 1627926458338.jpg (918x661, 57.75K)

No

I remember Kaguya being a cold and intimidating kuudere at the start of the series. Am I misremembering? I've been wanting to rewatch S1E1 just to check.

Bro. That's what japanese humor is in a nutshell - loud voices and overreactions.

iceguya predates s1 I think, she was in a flashback in s2

90% of japanese humour is just dragging the same joke on for eternity. Why watch in the first place if you knew what you were about to get?

The show is still enjoyable but I dropped the manga.

Strange... I know she wasn't as cold as middle school Kaguya, but I don't recall her being warm and friendly like S3 Kaguya

s1 kaguya was more cunning than she is now

Reminder Hayasaka doesn't love Prez and Prez only loves Kaguya.

keep telling yourself that

I'm still hoping she loses. Hayasaka is best girl and we know it.

The only thing that's changed is my dick in your mouth

>loud voices and overreactions
eeeeeehhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!???????????

Prez and Kaguya already got laid in the manga.

So what? Kaguya can go full Fuuka route.

>go full Fuuka route
what? get hit by a truck?

must be really small cause I didn't even notice

Okay, I just rewatched the first episode and although she's not as different as she is in my memories, she is quite a bit different. She's polite and friendly (in a distant sort of way) and very much a proper lady, so she's not as akin to Iceguya as I remember her being. She does seem in control of her feelings, though, instead of the other way around, almost in an "I can take him or leave him" sort of way. She's generally calm and composed; she has some girly moments but they're restrained and downplayed compared to present day (anime) Kaguya. She has more of a mean streak, is more manipulative, and has more moments where she seems scary, cold, and hypercompetent.

Overall she's someone who's very easy to take seriously, whereas now she's just a lovestruck teenybopper girly girl retard. I like the character development.

>Any self-respecting primary manga reader has dropped this by now after the shitshow it has become
>New threads such as this are and will be done soley by retarded secondaries
>Even they will drop this shitshow as they get more knowledgeable
Sasuga

That's sad

>Kaguya is obnoxious. She has the highest, girliest voice ever and she never has a single mild emotion, ever. She's all high-octane passion and emotion and vulnerability all the time
I agree
and I would forgive her considering she is a certified, confirmed sex monster that does ass to mouth and whatever you want

listen pal, only retards read manga

will the infamous SEXO scene happen in this season of the anime?

Kei

Attached: feet.webm (1920x1080, 1.25M)

I don't get this kid, does she want to fuck her brother or not?

No, maybe at the end of hypothetical season 4 if they rush it, otherwise 5.

all imoutos want to fuck their oniichans

Attached: 1651337962188.jpg (703x960, 106.34K)

No but she does want his girlfriend

Kaguya raising Kei and Miyuki's Genetically perfect Child

I'd say she's more of a boring character than obnoxious.

ponytail shikki when

Doesn't be that make you want to aggressively impregnate her though?

I know I'll get shit on for this, but thats why I prefer the dub for this show. The english VA for Kaguya is just a better fit for what we are told this character is supposed to be like. Also, the narrator in the dub is just way funnier than the narrator in the original audio.

>dub

Spoilers. Kaguya wants to return.

Attached: FR2Fzw-VgAA-Fo8.jpg (555x800, 116.64K)

VAs said to watch episode 5 all the way to the end. Special ED incoming.

Attached: 53.jpg (1920x1080, 265.46K)

Huh oh.

Rap ED I suppose.

just did thanks

Why do I feel this is going to be another Bakaguya chapter?

oh right, the series is not actually over I just pretended it was

wow, it's a long way ahead
thanks for the answer

Elves are such sluts

>Toxic
Kill yourself cancerous faggot

According to the editor text, we're at the "Daily Life that Returned!!". So, the drama's probably over now. Bakaguya wouldn't be awful if she's been working hard to finish negotiations or whatever.
Not the worst thing if we're finally free of the long running drama plots that killed the pacing and characterization.

>According to the editor text, we're at the "Daily Life that Returned!!". So, the drama's probably over now.
>"Daily Life that Returned!!"
So... How many chapters left till the end? This feels as if after the upcoming stuco chapters we are going to end up into another big ass arc. Wonder whose arc will be after this.

Fuck off Mokou, go back to your hobo sack.

>Wonder whose arc will be after this.

Attached: la madre.jpg (982x483, 213.16K)

Currently, I'm expecting Summer Break.

It's always cringe when the anime tries to cute-ify Kaguya because she is such an unlikable cunt it overrides everything else.

No. She is one of the few imoutos that isn't a degenerate incest creep. She doesn't think he's good enough for Kaguya and would cuck him if given the chance.

Attached: keis room.png (779x593, 955.89K)

Kaguya came from the moon.

Reminder that we were robbed!

Attached: 20220504_051057.png (458x145, 114.65K)

thats because she is already in love by the end of S2, during S1 it was still a funny game to her, i really shouldnt have to spell this to you

Is she less of a cutesy teenybopper in the manga?

Piss off, S1 was over three years ago I didn't remember

Ishimiko + Chika training and final ramen challenge + Freshman Year finish

No one cares

what should Miyuki do if he gets cucked by his own sister? like, where do you go from there?

Attached: 1.png (884x780, 640.76K)

you dont need to rewatch S1, S2 beats you over the head constantly with this, the doctor episode, the birthday episode, the i need a gesture to calm myself episode you are dense than a harem MC if you dont get this

20-40 chapters probably

user S2 was two years ago and I have memory problems please stop

why is slutty miko so ooc and so hot?