Togashi did in 1 page what Araki couldn't over the course of an entire manga - explain king crimson

Togashi did in 1 page what Araki couldn't over the course of an entire manga - explain king crimson.

Attached: DrAJUbsVYAA6zxd.jpg (938x1300, 286.11K)

OK. Togashi one upped Araki with explaining superpowers. Now do consistent chapter publishing, hxh faggot.

This is even more confusing of an explanation though

For brainlets maybe. But HxH is aimed at smart people.

Attached: manga_genre.jpg (2060x1116, 813.07K)

quality>quantity, as was evident with the abysmal ending of Jojolion.
only if you're illiterate.
it's incredibly easy to understand.

Attached: kite.jpg (2037x3056, 772.09K)

The part about people perceiving his actions one way even if he changes them makes no sense and might as well have been "it's magic, I ain't gotta explain shit".

There’s no “quality” at all if there is no quantity to judge to begin with.

>There’s no “quality” at all if there is no quantity to judge to begin with.
There are 390 chapters out there for you to judge.

Attached: 1589470538309.gif (540x405, 1.61M)

Cope, Araki didn't need to explain because he doesn't assume the readers are brainlets. It's not that he couldn't explain it, he just didn't want to. Araki would definitely never do an uninspired wall of text like that one.

>he doesn't assume the readers are brainlets.
>he says this when the final chapters of jojolion exists where he literally infodumps the entire theme of the manga
one of the worst cases of telling, not showing in recent memory.

Attached: sDUIw6n.png (930x1335, 429.68K)

Please don't make the disservice of posting the Niggerstream translations of HxH.

Attached: 1637684831648.png (1315x1920, 1.38M)

Araki has more then 390 chapters. Not only that, but he is actively promoting his work and being consistent.
>BUT TOGASHI IS ILL
Araki is even older than Togashi. Hell, Oda is younger than Togashi and he is winning because consistent publishing. Your move, hxh faggot.

>Araki has more then 390 chapters
So does Togashi. HxH isn't his only manga. And the point still stands, quality>quantity.
>Oda is younger than Togashi and he is winning because consistent publishing
How is Oda winning by working himself to death for a lower wage than Togashi? Also, let's not even bring up quality when discussing Wan Piss, as we all know it's a steaming pile of shit.

Attached: 1589142968587.jpg (339x339, 21.08K)

So is Tse vulnerable for the first ten seconds after he closes his eyes?
After that he's pretty much unstoppable unless his enemy traps him in inescapable situation?

Made a better comparison.

Attached: 1644991564997.png (1830x1424, 1.22M)

I still don't understand the word salad

People are running in circles because they think King Crimson has a defined ruleset. It has some vague reality manipulation during it's activated time; that's it.

>So is Tse vulnerable for the first ten seconds after he closes his eyes?
No, he's only vulnerable until he activates Zetsu, which can be instant.
Once he does, he sees the next 10 seconds in a flash, so it's as if he's always 10 seconds ahead of the opponent.
Meanwhile, he gets to do as he wishes while the opponent is trapped seeing an alternate reality where his original vision happened.
>After that he's pretty much unstoppable unless his enemy traps him in inescapable situation?
Yes, that or an attack with a delayed effect he was unaware off. It's OP as shit and that's exactly what Tserriednich figured out.

Attached: 1649662529874.png (1315x1920, 1.43M)

But what about the 10 seconds between real world and Tse's world? Supposed the ship blows up, killing everyone, during that 10 seconds, what would Tse see?

Wrong

But how big is the aoe ? I don't think it's that big,

>But what about the 10 seconds between real world and Tse's world?
Tse sees the next 10 seconds in an instant and then gets to relive those seconds in real time while the other person is trapped seeing the original 10 seconds Tse saw.
Suppose Tse and Theta played Rock Paper Scisssors while a camera filmed them.
Tse would see the initial result of him playing Rock and Theta playing Paper.
So Tse would relive the draw and change his hand to Scissors. Theta, however, would see everything play out as the initial scenario, where he played Rock.
After the 10 seconds were up, Theta would see his hand magically changed to Scissors and be confused as to what the happened.
A camera filming everything would show that Tse actually played Scissors all along.
>Supposed the ship blows up, killing everyone, during that 10 seconds, what would Tse see?
He would see the ship blowing up and would have 10 seconds to either stop the explosion or get out of the ship, otherwise he'd die.

Attached: 1646494472712.png (1496x726, 664.83K)

>The part about people perceiving his actions one way even if he changes them makes no sense
It's literally the same thing as genjutsu from Naruto. People affected by his power get trapped under an illusion.

Maybe I didn't 'get it' but King Crimson seemed pretty simple in practice - everything bad that could happen to Diavolo (except being instakilled) was retconned out of existence within a 10 second window. That's how it works, right?

Imagine being a translator and seeing this

It's probably proportional to the size of his second beast.

Attached: 1642981541698.jpg (2630x1920, 2.03M)

Yup, and with Epitath letting his see 10 seconds into the future.

Let's do a chapter count from their respective works:
Togashi drew 565 chapters for Hakusho and HxH.
Araki drew 957 chapters for all Parts of JoJo.

A whopping 392 chapters that Togashi has yet to even reach. If HxH cannot conclude(or dead conclude like Miura) by that amount, judgement will be made based on his current 390 chapters.
>How is Oda winning by working himself to death for a lower wage than Togashi?
If Oda was working himself to death, then we would not have the weekly breaks.

You forgot true shoujou (aimed at scholars, sociopaths, CEOs, 11 year old girls)

If that's the case, I don't think his ability is that OP. the only thing that makes it OP is if no one knows about it.
there are a lot of ways to deal with him if someone knows how it works.

Araki did multiple times what Togashi couldn't do once, finish a manga.

>bad arts and wall of text are sugoi XD

are you retarded? Quantity doesn't matter as long as you have enough work to be judged by (meaning like 50+ chapters). And having drawn 500+ chapters is a fucking lot.
So Araki is better because he draws more? Is Harry Potter better than Brothers Karamazov simply because it has more pages? You're delusional.
>If Oda was working himself to death, then we would not have the weekly breaks.
he got hospitalized a few years back and has a horrid schedule. he will definitely die years before the average life expectancy.

>turn on camera
>your camera makes two copies of a scene
>you get one copy + automatic download, everyone else gets the other copy
>you then get to replay your copy and edit it to a different outcome
>turn off camera
>everyone else has downloaded the unaltered copy of the scene
Did I get it right?

pardon? Togashi has multiple finished works, newfag.

Attached: 1642456028438.jpg (326x326, 21.17K)

Based retard.

Attached: 1647227214311.jpg (1024x626, 131.76K)

Attached: Soft shounen.png (1216x1168, 210.55K)

Attached: 1641223593481.png (920x1036, 594.11K)

>falseflagging this hard
pathetic

I like how Togashi shows how poweful this ability is but than shows weaknesses to it with Melody's music.

>hard seinen
>tomie
>a literal shojo
great bait

>works non-stop for over 30 years
>has never missed a deadline
>art featured in the louvre
>designed clothes for gucci
>has met clint eastwood
togashikeks could never

Attached: araki gun.jpg (596x330, 52.74K)

>togashikeks could never
...be a wagie?

>quality>quantity
But hxh has neither

Titansisters.. why are they comparing us to Naruto?

Tick-tock, Kurapikafags

Attached: 5342.jpg (542x927, 61.06K)

King Crimson is a video editing program
>you have a 30 second clip
>you cut out the middle 10 seconds
>leaving only the beginning and the end
The editor (Diavolo) is the only person that knows what happened in the missing 10 seconds.

Attached: 1436982185154.gif (300x300, 329.13K)

King Crimson is explained just fine
Visually some people still had trouble understanding it until they saw it animated

Imagine it as if they see everything happening normally in their universe and then suddenly a Prince from another parralel universe pops up out of nowhere.
He basically has the power to jump into parralel universe like Rick from Rick and Morty that is on 10 seconds different from his

If you can't explain the character's power with your drawings alone i.e not turning your manga page into a textbook, you did a bad job. Good explanation, but that's practically saying: "I can't explain his power just with him using said power".

I’m sorry user but I need a reread

Attached: F56F9199-3A10-4030-AAFF-6C531F9B1F91.jpg (1240x7472, 2M)

I really dont understand what is so difficult? Jojofags have neanderthal brain or something?

Attached: Screenshot_20220503-133806~2.png (720x1099, 1.24M)

>literally za warudo but with the time of a parry
Not hard to understand.

I'm pissed that anytime I read about HxH it looks like the current arc is great but I'll never actually catch up with it because Togashi won't ever finish it.

It’s one of those things better shown animated

The problem is that it's retconned every chapter

>the results remain
why does the result of him dying not remain?

Out fucking played

So I assume if you are watching him from like 100 meters away you'll be in his genjutsu and he has 10 sec to do whatever he wants. but if you are watching him from like 1000 meters away, then you'll see the real world

Most likely, but no way to tell before the manga comes back.