Find a bigger whore

Find a bigger whore

Attached: 314058.jpg (225x350, 35.31K)

Attached: 1624845434092.png (1600x900, 560.06K)

The ending of the anime ruined her for me she just turned into a weak whore girl

Horikita is only for onii san cock though. Not a whore at all.

you're mom

You're mom

explain

Sudo x Whorikita OTP

Attached: 1514252456702.png (1383x1223, 1.95M)

the girl that threatened to frame 50% man for rape

My mom is Horikita.

Honestly somewhat hyped for v7. I hope Kiyo transfers to class C. It would be incredibly kino for Kiyo, Ryuuen and Ibuki to be in the same class.

Attached: 277429504-288-k253990.jpg (288x450, 21.03K)

Based and endgame

There are a few

She made the series watchable, you nigger.

You can't

Mami chan

No.

No.

Pretty simple

Attached: 779ba5e4624ef09e064776bcb5ab670b.jpg (680x383, 31.48K)

>is willing to sell off her body just for points
Isn't Ichinosex the bigger whore though?

Attached: o5byv7rjzpl81.png (640x909, 691.12K)

when did that happen?

sudo deserves better desu

No I'm saying that you're (my) mom

Based hivemind

>doesn't like any boy
>whore
What?

Not even the biggest whore of her series

Attached: __karuizawa_kei_youkoso_jitsuryoku_shijou_shugi_no_kyoushitsu_e_drawn_by_2kato1__e059643f9a635678bff986d27cab578d.jpg (1134x1600, 231.53K)

Attached: 1650142931851.png (1350x1920, 573.86K)

fuck off whorikitafag

It's gonna be Ichinose's class D. Ichinose is very capable, but not true leader material. Kiyopon has been grooming her since the spring break.
But I gotta admit that Ryuuen's class C might be the most interesting one he could transfer into.

based

kei's the most pure

fpbp

It's true. This SLUT isn't a virgin.

I actually watched this for the first time this weekend. The concept was so over the top and stupid that I actually enjoyed it.

Whorikitafags are mentally ill

Pretty sure that's Ichinose because, you know...ICHINOSE sells herself for points.

She likes her brother.

Attached: 13.jpg (1442x2048, 860.95K)

>socialite gyaru who moved from the popular chad to the mastermind chad
Imagine how loose she is by now.

t. whorikitafags

Arisuchad actually. What's wrong, Keifag, can't deny the truth eh?

Wincest is the purest form of love.

Vol 10, the popularity vote extraordinary special exam. The only way to prevent a classmate from being expelled is to pay 20 million points. Ichinose was 4-5 million points short and asked Nagumo, who would lend it to her on the condition she would date him.

acceptable

Attached: sayu.jpg (2499x2510, 1.91M)

/thread

>Arisufag
kek

>isn't a virgin
What? That's literally a fact.
>whorikitafags
Who or what the hell is a whorikita? I checked the wiki and there isn't a character by that name.

How badly will Horikita shit herself when Kiyopon changes classes?

Attached: 1627279145250.png (224x309, 114.62K)

Whorikita is how Yea Forums calls Sudo's slut

Attached: 1510104808035.png (904x1038, 1.52M)

Who the FUCK is the mystery caller/visitor who appeared in Y1 and Y2V6? Are there any hints? Ishigami? But he's a first year.

Attached: 1640369814423.jpg (429x377, 41.37K)

Don't mind him. That's the resident anti-Horikita autist's buzzword for Horikita whom he ironically ships with Sudo despite it being a crackpairing.

>muh boogeyman
>crackpairing when it will be endgame
kek

>As if she always ate beside him, Ichinose gave Nagumo the plastic bag and sat to his side. Slightly looking down and away from me, she started unpacking her lunch.

>Nagumo must have noticed her acting unnatural. He must be remembering our exchange on the ship.

>“The rules are very different from last year’s sports festival.”

“>So much so that I’m thankful. If we had a sports festival with the same rules as last year then my victory would’ve been assured.”

>According to the rules of last year’s sports festival, the red team was pitted against the white team.

>Nagumo held the whole third year. Which means that he could’ve had the students not belonging to his own team lose on purpose.

>No matter how hard the first and second years fought, there would be almost no chances of winning.

>Finally, the conversation that should’ve been shared between the three of us became a rally between only Nagumo and Ichinose. I ate my lunch in peace and silence.

>I finished eating before they were even half-done with their lunch. Then I closed the lid and picked it up.

>“What, you’re already done eating? You can put it over there.”

“>Thank you very much.”

>Despite my reply, Nagumo’s eyes were already pointed at Ichinose, not me.

>Ichinose herself continued to face Nagumo as if to ensure that she wouldn’t pay any attention to me.

>“Please excuse me.”

>There was nothing left to do in this place so I left the student council room.
Ichinose is going all-in for the Nagumo D.

Attached: 1632641740767.png (2500x2500, 2.37M)

Choriputa is truly a shit

100 men

Ruka*

a best

Ruka a shit and loser who will be BTFO soon*

>Keifag dishes out shitpost under the veil of whore bantz but can't handle it when canonically used goods Kei is made fun the same way
Yikes.

t. choriputafag

t. the majority who is people with taste*
FTFY, Rukakek.

All of Horikta's class, and Chabashira too, would be so confused and scared. If Kiyopon chooses Ichinose's class the gloating from Hoshinomiya will be fun to watch.
Wish we knew more too, but it's more likely it's a second or third year. If he was a first year he would need a phone with access to the school, and then he would most likely know of Tsukishiro, which it seems he didn't the first time he called.

Attached: __chabashira_sae_youkoso_jitsuryoku_shijou_shugi_no_kyoushitsu_e_drawn_by_tomose_shunsaku__d2a1035b53a3bef1a564edc44a474a25.jpg (2000x1416, 1.4M)

No

>Ichinose being Nagumo's cock sleave might not just be a meme
YOOOO

Sudo x Whorikita is next

>Nevertheless, from the looks of it, Nagumo will probably continue to contact Ichinose in the future.
>It would not be surprising if something happened that would change the relationship between them.
>As I start to walk away, I thought about the effects of that.
>Will becoming a part of Nagumo lead to the growth of Ichinose Honami?
>If all goes well, she may be able to gain enough favor and love to take over the position of student council president.
>This is the reason why he’s so confident... No, that idea is a little too naive.
>If Nagumo’s obsession with Ichinose stems from me, he may well cut Ichinose off at the last minute.
>If she couldn’t become the student council president after devoting her body and soul to the school, and the title was recommended to Horikita who made lesser contributions, her spirit would be crushed within a year.
>In that sense, I wouldn’t underestimate Nagumo’s stand.
>I need to keep Nagumo in mind, but there are other things I need to do now.

Ichinose will be pumped and dumped.