WSJ 23

1 ・ One Piece ・ Chapter 1043: LET'S FACE DEATH TOGETHER!!!
>Jujutsu Kaisen was on break 8 issues ago
2 ・ SAKAMOTO DAYS ・ DAYS 62 EXAM, STAGE THREE
3 ・ Me & Roboco ・ Chapter 80: Reciprocity & Motsuo
4 ・ WITCH WATCH ・ 53 Peering into the Abyss of the Universe
5 ・ Blue Box ・ #44 It Didn't Come True
6 ・ The Elusive Samurai ・ CHAPTER 54: SCANNER 1335
7 ・ PPPPPP ・ CHAPTER 24: THAT CHILD
8 ・ High School Family: Kokosei Kazoku ・ Chapter 77: Love at Dawn
9 ・ Earthchild ・ DISCLOSURE 4 Firework Crafting and Rain that Keeps Us Together
10 ・ Doron Dororon ・ CHAPTER 14: PLOT
11 ・ Mashle: Magic and Muscles ・ CHAPTER 100: MASH BURNEDEAD AND THE STRONGEST ASSASSIN
12 ・ Protect Me, Shugomaru! ・ Chapter 15: Show Them That Shachihoko, Shugomaru!
13 ・ Ayashimon ・ Chapter 15: Always Having a Blast

Attached: 93748D4A-98D5-42FB-89AB-EF42DFA66EAD.jpg (622x632, 91.32K)

Everything below HSF is getting axed this year

ROBOCO FRIENDS
GET IN HERE

Attached: 14548790_784_1145_214123.jpg (784x1145, 219.54K)

>4 ・ WITCH WATCH ・ 53 Peering into the Abyss of the Universe
I forgot how good this chapter was.

what is this, the table of contents? you do know that the toc doesn't reflect if a show's popularity right?

When will Yea Forums understand that Robokino is top tier comedy? literally the funniest thing in jump right now.

Close enough, you are low you are out, exceptions excluded.

>Barely 3 manga with over 100 chapters.

Attached: 20220502_131514.jpg (687x472, 27.85K)

wait now that I think about it, wasn't this issue of shonen jump like 6 weeks ago? why are you posting about it now?

Attached: Untitled279_20220502123439.png (916x421, 299.88K)

Time allows all things to grow. Unless they're axed, of course.

Attached: 16deb570-ca63-11ec-b9b0-09c0d4e76350.png (2000x1600, 3.04M)

OH YEAH MANLY MAN MANGA

That would be High School Family actually.

How can we save Jump? They are experiencing another low point now

Can BB and SD carry the next generation? Will the Speedy Shota continue to stagnate and fall behind? Find out next time on Jump TOC.

Attached: Nu-3.png (1566x761, 2.44M)

That Lizard girl one-shot deserves a serialization, but Jump probably isn't the best place for it.

Attached: 1651502596627.jpg (250x250, 39.11K)

That's how rankings work.

They will carry INTO the next generation.
We are at thepoint again where short series are king not the 400 and 700 ch series.
bb and shota will end by ch 150
sakamoto at 200 -250
Also mashle vol 11 confirms it's in the final arc.

We'll probably see it in Jump+

Sakamoto came out in 2020 so yes.

We did it !

Serialization when?

Attached: 1651497985867.png (1214x887, 1.92M)

Too manly

I feel like theres needs to be more maids besides roboco and meico, there's roboco's sister but she was in only one chapter

It's weird how some people have already taken Earthchild's upcoming CP as a sign that it's actually been received well by the readership, despite the fact that it's still in the bottom 5 this week, the overwhelming signs from the story that it's rushing toward the conclusion, and the fact that we just had two examples of series getting early CPs, only to end up as flops in reception.

They should have added all the manga characters.

Attached: KnY.jpg (961x739, 161.48K)

That's what makes it good

>wsj
>manly
>good
user...

The thread's awfully slow. Maybe it's how early the leaks are this week?

once JJK ends, we'll be back to early 2010s WSJ where every series was trying to claim the market and become the next big thing, the new king of shonen

crazy how it took until KnY and JJK for Jump to have a massive success again, since even though a few series like AssClass or MHA managed to come close to that, both ended being a flop

Wtf are you talking about?

Is that the results of a popularity poll? If so Earthchild should be way lower.

kek

They still have current axebait to clear away first. Guess Nakano thought that in the meantime, they might as well give Earthchild a CP before it should hit the bottom.

>where every series was trying to claim the market and become the next big thing, the new king of shonen
Nigguh One Piece was still the top, until it ends there isn't a new king

user's baiting. When KnY became mega hit (ep 19), the manga already ended. It didn't boost the WSJ mag sales at all.

>one piece
completely irrelevant to the current shonen meta, only 30-40 yo boomers still buy OP volumes and they don't care at all about anything else that is published in WSJ

really? From what I know One Piece is still selling at a stable 4 million, it's the highest pirated manga out there as well, and as shitty as the anime is, the current Wano Arc has everyone hyped.

I'm of the opinion that once One Piece ends WSJ is in serious fucking trouble, since nothing is really catching on that as big as One Piece, and the few that get the Western audience and surge into popularity (Attack on Titan, Demon Slayer etc.) are all about to end or have ended. Same thing with the mid tier shit like black clover.

>completely irrelevant to the current shonen meta
its the only thing propping up the husk that is WSJ at the moment lmao. Japanese boomers dont know how to scout and foster talent anymore

>It didn't boost the WSJ mag sales at all.
You know OP doesn't boost WSJ mag sales either right? That shit is never going back up, the last time it saw a boost was in DB and Slam Dunk's heyday when digital wasn't even a thing.

>You know OP doesn't boost WSJ mag sales either right?
Im completely oblivious to how the industry works. How's that happen? I thought One Piece was massively popular?

It's the most pirated manga, ironic as it is.

you do know that one piece is only really popular in japan right? even during the big three era, it was naruto that was the biggest series worldwide
you mean jujutsu kaisen is the only thing propping up the husk that is WSJ at the moment

>one piece is only really popular in japan right? even during the big three era, it was naruto that was the biggest series worldwide
nigguh you can literally google this and find out this is false.

>you do know that one piece is only really popular in japan right?
>you mean jujutsu kaisen is the only thing propping up the husk that is WSJ at the moment

Attached: 1634320626504.jpg (622x541, 35.27K)

Imagine if the next serialization round is just a miniseries or something that'll end right before BC comes back from its hiatus.

damn, and I'm assuming due to gook incompetance, they havent moved on to a digital site and instead gain their money off of ad revenue and merchandising? Yknow, like everything in 2022?

Did anything about the Smartphone manga get leaked yet?

>doron escaped the three axe shuffle
How

>one piece is only really popular in japan

Attached: beat batman.jpg (1893x1087, 167.42K)

Don't read too much into it. It's possible that it's just a fluctuation, and it may sink back to the bottom next week. This has happened twice before with Shugomaru.

Sales: ¥201.014B (+31.5% YoY)
・Magazines: ¥81.701B (+27.9%)
・Books: ¥17.800B (+72.4%) (all manga from all magazines, including KnY)
・Advertising: ¥7.873B (-18.1%)
・Business Revenue: ¥93.639B (+35.6%)
[> Digital: ¥44.909B (+42.5%)]
Net Income: ¥45.718B (+118.3%)

They don't make much money from tankobon (bookstores, shueisha and friends) The high circulations numbers are used to promote other products.

Attached: 2020.jpg (1080x564, 205.53K)

Def my favorite one shots out of the new ones. If it does go Jump+ I hope it get translations for it. If it goes WSJ it's gonna be a death sentence. It's going to kill all creativity in this manga. UNLESS the author has crazy talent like the author for SD. I love how interesting it is though but WSJ Japan audience probably won't give it a chance. Hopefully it gets stuck with a good editor.

They still need to clean up the axebait first.

Guess Jump doesn't give a shit about Mashle anymore.

Kyd

Only it "premier"

More like the mangaka doesn't give a shit anymore

>I know, I'll have the MC fight the same antagonist for 20 chapters in a row, but I'll change the hairdo slightly. Think anyone will notice ?

Since Ayashimon, Doron, Akane, and Earthchild have gotten color pages, I wonder if the first new series to be axed will be Shugomaru.

Cover
It reminds me of Earthchild's

Attached: FRzoOYHVgAA5SS7.jpg (1920x2560, 1.1M)

That demotion to row 3 despite its sales, ouch. Editorial doesn't see much more use out of it I guess.

Attached: 1650494728125.jpg (828x1183, 1.57M)

on case some of you missed GIGA one-shots

Attached: 1651498847873.png (960x1400, 1.05M)

I hope this is the new Death Note.