Golden Kamuy

Post-series depression thread.
Normally we'd already have spoilers by this hour.

How do you cope with the fact that your favorite manga has just ended and you won't be able to see more of it?
How do you cope with the fact that it being so painfully unpopular on Yea Forums (and in the west) there are barely any buzz over it despite the 10/10 ending?
How do you cope with the fact that there will never be any manga as remotely as unique as GK to fill the void?

For me I cope by making more thread and watch it sink to page 10

Attached: FRXMQTnacAE2CvV.jpg (1929x2728, 2.8M)

>How do you cope with the fact that your favorite manga has just ended and you won't be able to see more of it?
Happy
>How do you cope with the fact that it being so painfully unpopular on Yea Forums (and in the west) there are barely any buzz over it despite the 10/10 ending?
I do not give a shit, if anything it's better this way. I also assume you are yet another myopic Amerimutt who thinks "the west" = USA
>How do you cope with the fact that there will never be any manga as remotely as unique as GK to fill the void?
I don't look to replace things and fit square pegs in round holes

It was good but I wish the last stretch was better.

the fort shit was such a big drop in quality

I cope by reading it again and making my own fan work based on what I’d like to see.
Celebrating the fact it isn’t that popular in the west, since they ruin everything.
Reading mad catfags rant helps too.

I don't really know anything about Hockey but I'm excited for the reboot of pic related. I will read anything made by Noda.

Attached: FRPUTNEVIAA8xir.jpg (836x1200, 295.6K)

Hey nispas,
My name is Asirpa, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever hunted any bear? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than sisams pretending to be an ainu.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I am the new ainu woman for the new age, and hunted a bear when I was six. What hunts do you partake, other than "jack off to pictures of lewd matagi photographs."? I also make my own citatap, and have a banging hot sisam boyfriend (we just ukocanupkor; Osoma was SO hinna). You are all sisam who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my hoku

Attached: FOouoE_aUAAOap6.jpg (3897x3735, 1.16M)

10/10

now that golden kamuy
and dr.stone a month agoended
what weekly manga shoud i look forward to on sundays

I love tumblr takes so much
8. Ogata was handled like garbage. He was a pretty complex character plus a total enigma. Lots of people wrote a ton of theories about him. Everyone was talking about him endlessly wether they loved him or hated him.
But then chapter 304 dropped and it reveals that he just wanted to advance in rank because he wanted to see if a low life like him can reach such a high and esteemed position. Which was…huh? Ogata said he isn’t interested in ranks to Hijikata around the time they were about to attack Abashiri. Now he is.
In chapter 310 he kills himself because he didn’t want to feel guilt. Because he killed his only chance at true love with Yuusaku. ?! He didn’t want to have anything to do with Yuusaku. He was unifying with the walls when Yuusaku was trying to approach him. But now he was his only chance at love?? What about his grandparents??
Oh and he also felt guilt because he was always born a blessed child just like Yuusaku. ???? Yuu was rich and had loving parents. Ogata was raised in poverty, with shitty parents and was being constantly ostrasized for his bloodline. By this logic, if your parents had sex once, had the child and then broke up, even if they did feel a little bit of true love in that moment, it fully justifies their child in being blessed from the very beginning and growing up just as blessed even if they’re raised in a shitty environment with a dysfunctional family.

Does Golden Kamuy Hunting hate the ending?

>inb4 caring about what tumblr think
Yeah but they used to have some cool informative posts before the cat dead then they became super spiteful against the series

I'm happy it didn't overstayed its welcome like all other shonen.

It’s obvious, western Ogatafags became sour.

I'm being sustained solely by the promise of the extended scenes in the volume release. (That, and the cunnyposting.) It ain't over til the last tank drops.

I can’t believe there’s no sugirpa fanfics, the western fandom is very cucked

>He didn’t want to have anything to do with Yuusaku.
Yeah, and that's why he left his brother live rent free in his mind during the whole series.
Catkeks are a really dumb bunch.

I'm just glad it happened and ended on a good note.

It ends in a good note.

That's all I ask for, longer manga goes to shit.

They're hunting in the soon to be gone woods of Hokkaido while asirpa slowly bites Sugimoto's soul out of him.

They were genuinely hoping he’d find redemption with Asirpa and live with her

Its not a shounen

It was good and I'm not that depressed.
We can just do a story time on half a year or so.

The original was very boring, hopefully the reboot is as funny/charming as GK

kek

Spoonfeed me real quick: How does it end? Please tell me there is no questionable shipping or some shit

Asirpa is fucking Sugimoto

Cunny ending

Don't bullshit me

Isn't she 12 and he's like 25 or some shit?

It’s okay in Ainu culture
In the end sugimoto returned with Asirpa and they’re living together, answering the question she proposed chapters ago “when you get the gold. Will you return back home with the woman you loved”
At the end he said “let’s go back home, Asirpa”
It’s pretty obvious

It was a solid end. I didn't like the fort shit and agree with others that it felt like a real drop in quality, but up until then it's phenomenal.

Don't forget Shiraishi became king of a nation like he said he would.

Why Sugimoto is so gay?

Attached: oi986856.jpg (1784x1018, 610.36K)

At the end, Vasily found a cute Ogata look alike and got married to her.

>How do you cope with the fact that it being so painfully unpopular on Yea Forums (and in the west) there are barely any buzz over it despite the 10/10 ending?
It had just the right amount of popularity. Enough to discuss it regularly (even if it took some time to establish a following), yet not too much to become a target of shitposting or a retard magnet.
The volumes are being released in english, french, italian, spanish and german so absolutely no worries there either.

I'm still mad Kenshin and Saito never shown up and no reunion with Hijikata and Nagakura.

Attached: hijijatavskenshin.jpg (657x467, 96.47K)

Every male characters in GK are gay.

>no questionable shipping

Attached: 97851492_p0.png (800x800, 140.55K)

Imo he was the biggest fearful psycho pass monster in this show.
Even Tsurumi couldn't control him.

Attached: 6431f_bd7b4bc4_500.png (500x462, 222.8K)

I want to reread usami’s backstory again
What chapters? He scared me

227 i think

I wonder if Noda will continue having distinct and unique character designs for the Hockey remake.
Those were always something I find he's good at. But it might feel out of place in hockey ...

>Noda's hockey manga is still set in Hokkaido
Imagine if there is a character whose name is Sugimoto but eyes are blue.

I knew something was going to happen and the stomp still surprised me.

She's 16 in the end, and 15-16 is average marriage age for Ainu women

In fact Tsurumi was demoted because of him and has been lieutenant for over 10 years.

>How do you cope with the fact that your favorite anime/manga has just ended and you won't be able to see more of it?
The thought of seeing some scenarios (like more bathing scenes if the series already had them but aren't handled well for me as a bathfag) or more characterization that will not happen hurts me especially if its about something or someone I really like to see more of. Unlike most people, I usually prefer canon content to fanwork.
As long I see some positive opinions from anybody who read/watch it, I don't care about it much.
>How do you cope with the fact that there will never be any manga as remotely as unique as GK to fill the void?
Sometimes it hurts.

Today I learned fujo made Usami x Olga(Tsurumi's daughter) doujin.

Wut

But is she a psycho like ogata?

Attached: 1651278856896.png (730x796, 591.58K)

She is also enjoying Tsurumi x female Sugimoto

Attached: zhoti603962.jpg (362x512, 47.54K)

Wtf, that’s probably her self insert, inserted into a non character

what’s her name?

>Usami interested in girl

Usami isn't gay.
He just wants to fuck Tsurumi.

Ukocanupkor??!?!?

>osoma was so hinna
TOP KEK

Kek

Someone post the Tanigaki nispa copypasta.

>jack off to pictures of lewd matagi photographs.
(>///

>This is even worse than sisams pretending to be an ainu

Hey, there was no need to call out Tanigaki like that, now he'll have to impregnate Inkarmat again to get over the pain

Did Sugimoto realize Asirpa loved him? That’s why he didn’t leave her?

Attached: F55414EE-90C9-4F21-9BDF-2DE2D83C3FA2.jpg (1115x1600, 407.37K)