I read Baki recently because you people wouldn't stop recommending it in Kengan threads

I read Baki recently because you people wouldn't stop recommending it in Kengan threads
>none of the injuries ever matter and everyone always instantly recovers like they ate a senzu bean
>zero choreography, half the fights are just everyone doing flips and changing direction mid air on a whim
>proportions are never consistent
>protagonists powerup is getting beat up until "endorphins" kick in and he can suddenly fight twice as good
>uses kure technique: copy to magically steal all fighters techniques
>everyone gets jerked off regardless of how pitifully they lost
>nothing matters because Yujiro exists and is always stronger than the previous stronger guy times 10
This shit is literally all the things everyone bitches about in kengan, but it's okay because the art is ugly

Attached: Grappler Baki - Vol.41 Ch.362 - Evolving Genius - 11.png (759x1200, 586.31K)

filtered

I entered this thread predicting this low IQ response

Well I like both series.
Except Omega, fuck Omega.

Next he'll say I'm uninitiated as a coping mechanism

Baki's art is great, it feels pretty weird in the start but then you grow to love it.

unascended

>reading gay shit made for faggots

Will he?

Iam pretty new to this genre of manga, so far i have read.
>All of baki
>Kengan Asura
>All rounder meguru
>Minoru -paused around 400
What else would be recommend? I like them all.

I don't see any problem

Baki is the most masculine manga of all time, if you can't see it outside of sex, then thats on you.

Yes :)

Nothing masculine about pissing on your bro

Uninitiated
kek

i'm with you op, the only people i know who like baki are literal homosexuals

It establishes dominance

They are both gay but kengan copied gay which makes kengan both gay AND unoriginal

You mean based people?

Attached: Smugchiro.png (640x470, 241.4K)

Baki has a pretty sizable female fanbase

Thats hardly the only things that happen in the series tho

Baki is gay AND great

Kengan should copy the sudden gay rape sequence

Man those must be some real freaks because Baki never stops talking shit sbout women

It doesn't really. Its just realistic about women not making for great fighters because men and women are different.

This Jacksister got a tattoo

Attached: Jack tattoo.jpg (1334x2048, 309.34K)

Realism is extremely offensive

Not to Bakichads and Bakichadettes

>none of the injuries ever matter and everyone always instantly recovers like they ate a senzu bean
I remember checking out the anime and the prisoner escape arc left me baffled.

>Sumo dude vs psycho man
>Casually fucks his own shit up because crazy
>Gets so unbelievably messed up, while also messing up the other guy, the resolution was basically a battle of endurance, until he got outmatched on that front
>Somehow survived it and on his way to make a full recovery because "IMAGINATION"

I think the old fart was also pretty weird too. He literally just got done having his legs fucked, and his entire bone structure on the chest area had also been completely pulverized by Karate man you'd think he would be unconscious for at least a month, but he jumps out of the fucking building he was placed at with no security, and walks around not problem right on the same night he got admitted in, to go blow his own wrist off and karate's face.
I went to check the manga after and got surprised some people actually kicked the bucket from time to time with how absurd their survivability is.

Hanayama is not a sumo dude. He's ripped as fuck.

Baki is very wacky.
And if you're going to read the manga watch out for a guy named Ichido, he's a scam artist that trolls the fandom.

lolong got hit in the back of the head two times and his whole sternum got caved in and he's fine now
ivan got his neck slashed by rihito and has been fine
seki got heart jabbed and is fine because men with conviction are STRONG
jack's whole jaw got fucked up and he's fine now
Injuries only matter when authors want them to matter, how is this a hard concept

Based understandanon

he’s not ripped wtf

Based and factual.

Bruh what? There is not a single fighter in Baki that isn't a musclebeast.

Attached: Hanayama.jpg (650x653, 33.15K)

Also please dont act as if kengan isnt anything but goofy as well.

Attached: 0050-011.jpg (847x1200, 251.59K)

This some kinda raid or something?

I don't think he implies that
It's more a glass houses and stones type deal

Did you see what he can do to a deck of cards?

Attached: 4s84Q7g.jpg (750x1178, 116.72K)

>implying

Attached: KAKU.png (759x763, 408.24K)

Real martial art manga like holyland or Shamo instead of that schlock

How many people actually die in Baki compared to Kengan?

I love both alot, i just go along for the ride. But i see the point now thanks.

Attached: 0039-023.jpg (1073x1523, 390.7K)

He shouldnt be paying attention to a minority of Bakibros who dislike Kengan

Do you think Doppo got weaker after his fight with Yujiro? I mean narratively

He's still muscled somehow!
Doubt this is very convincing for that user since he did like those "shlocky" series aon

Tough and Tenkaichi

Maybe? I've always headcanoned that he physically never really recovered from the fight, even tho he became even more of an expert in his style technically.

Those are both already in my list of too read. Thanks for the recommendations.
I had forgotten to mention tough i loved it.

>I had forgotten to mention tough i loved it.
Based

Doppo is narratively supposed to be at the tail end of his prime years by the time he faces Yujiro, and losing an eye and having to be resuscitated after taking a killing punch from Yujiro certainly couldn't have helped. Katsumi taking over the school should also indicate that Doppo is past his finest years now.

How much older is Doppo than Yujiro anyway?

Doppo is in his 50s, Yujiro is in his 30s. Not that it matters, Yujiro is probably immune to aging.

Man Yujiro has aged poorly. His skin looks very wrinkly and leathery.

That's not due to age. He's just a cryptid

Is it bestiality to have sex with him?

That's not aging, it's the peak human body.

Attached: 7ccb5d07-0ddc-448c-814e-930420c24361.jpg (835x1200, 722.02K)

>yujiro has been in his 30s for the past 30 years
how long until baki passes yujiro in age

Why is he so wide in the head

He got physically weaker but stronger in other ways to compensate. He perfected his karate by the Maximum Tournament, and Shibukawa said he won through experience alone and had their ages been reversed Doppo would've won despite being that much older.

Would it be bestiality to have sex with a neanderthal? a homo erectus? a denisovan? i don't think so. it's not as though Yujiro is an animal or born of animals. He's just the mutant super-savant summit of the Hanma bloodline

What about Pickle? Coule he concent? His inteligence seems far below the average personss.

Pickle is extremely intelligent, what are you talking about?
He's able to discern intentions enough to thank Strydum for keeping a promise he made, verbally.
He's well aware of complex emotions as well.
He just as a primitive 'creed' he follows, in a sense.