Kimetsu

this fight is fucking great

Attached: UM1.jpg (1918x1400, 637.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/aDIOJDy
mangadex.org/title/7e19c079-3a9d-4f61-88e7-b9c72eb69705/kimetsu-gakuen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Katana don't work like that...

Reminder muzan is literally just a japanese version of Kars with Yoshikage Kira's personality

Ufotable better have Shirai direct every episode that covers this fight

It's like that seven-branched meme sword

Muzan won

We demand an anime-original fight where a new upper goes and attacks the retired hashira.

Attached: retired.jpg (3116x2248, 1.86M)

No he didn't

>Hashira

I'm actually happy that they didn't see any action. I thought just seeing them there, prepared to fight and die was good enough.

Attached: 1644883908049.gif (522x272, 324.38K)

>Humans couldn't kill him
Yep he won

I remember the El Hermano posting

At that point he doesn't even cut things with his blade but with the croissants that come from his blade. Bigger swords means more croissants therefore more destruction. At the end he even spawn blades from his body to launch croissants all over the place.

This is the only thing im looking forward to from Kimetsu no Yaiba.

>Shoots blades from his body
>Bisects Mui and Genya
Animeonlies gonna freak

Attached: 1569029220795.png (959x1400, 1.98M)

Yeah in real life they're shit

Gakuen
10 raw imgur.com/a/aDIOJDy
ch.9 imgur.com/a/aDIOJDy
1-8
mangadex.org/title/7e19c079-3a9d-4f61-88e7-b9c72eb69705/kimetsu-gakuen

Attached: 1651417992872.png (832x1200, 2.23M)

Cute and canon

Source???

>Source
I made it the fuck up

Thanks user

holy shit really?

I'm still sad that mask guy didn't catch up to Nezuko and we didn't get a fight with all 3 water break users against Muzan for a small bit.

best fight in the series

Attached: 1580106324339.png (1918x1400, 2.66M)

1000%
It would be fucking perfect. Let us see mask sensei fight. Give Rengoku's father a redemption moment. They can easily send another upper moon outside the fort

>reading viz

can Koku see through his sword's eyes or are they for decoration?

Can he see through the other eyes on his face or are they just for decoration?

>This was the 'weakest' upper moon
The fight with Koku vs GODjima/Sanemi is going to be saber vs Rider tier in it's destruction

Attached: 1644200383376 (1).webm (640x360, 2.9M)

I fucking love Himejima. Too bad we'll only see he fighting in a couple of years from now.

I'm genuinely impressed UFO has been able to adapt a season or so every year

This manga had quite a handful of great moments but ended up being kind of stale in general. Also the last part made it seem like the author got tired of it already.

To be fair, the pillars were ramping so hard that the siblings were probably the biggest challenge after Koku.

Muzan was right, he's not the monster in this exchange. If he had waited 2 more weeks Tangerine would casually oneshot him.

>If he had waited 2 more weeks Tangerine would casually oneshot him.
Tanjiro dies instantly like he would have at the beginning of the Muzan fight if he ever tried fighting him alone

One of the things I like most about this fight is how they absolutely needed every specific character there in order to succeed. Well Mui could arguably be switched out with another pillar but they'd need to be able to get red blade themselves. The two strongest pillars and Genya are 100% necessary

He'd be swatted like a fly if he went in solo in the OG timeline, yes. But dude gains like 70 levels each week, give him a little more time and he'll gank Muzan no problem.

Last gen demon slayers were on a crazy power curve, they went from "nobody killed an UM in a century' to "very specific set of circumstances + personal sacrifice let us gank the shittiest UM" to "teams of 3-4 people can consistently kill UMs" to "whoops Muzan is dead we can all go home now" in what, half a year?

Trying to kill Muzan resulted in the deaths of over half the pillars, the head of the estate, and like 90% of the redshirts. AND that was with two demons helping who did 80% of the work, and even then they would have failed if not for the sun. There is no timeline where humans themselves can kill Muzan

Yeah, but roll back the clock a year and demon slayers are literally not a consideration. They can't kill anything above a lower moon, and even LMs can hunt them for sport. Daki and Gyutaro have a headcount of like 20 pillars. Muzan couldn't give less of a shit about them.

They went from that state to killing every UM in a blink. If you gave them any further time to develop, Muzan would be staring down like 10 sword jesuses.

there's like multiple months between each fight, and we see why tanjiro levels up
>after his fight with rui, he spent months at shinobu's house, where he learned to use breath techniques 24/7
>after rengoku's death he spent months training and practicing the hinokami kagura
>spent months in a coma after awakening the mark during the gyuutaro fight, and then trained against the doll during the blacksmith arc
>trained under the pillars for months before the final fight, where he learned to keep the mark active and about the repetitive actions

the only major "asspull power up" is him perfecting the hinokami kagura in his sleep during muzan's fight

no. the story makes it clear that no one will ever reach sword jesus level again. muzan was nerfed and even that plus pillars ganging him up himejima still couldn't enter stw. power up like red blade and stw aren't something people can instantly do or maintain for a long period of time under high pressure situation. once they lose focus it gone. only sword jesus can do shit on the fly.

mutilation has higher chance of doing that than tangerine tho. be because a pillar in 2 months. the first guy after yori who can use true red blade. mutilation is closer to yori than tangerine in terms of being gifted.

>Tanjiro, Giyuu vs Akaza
>Shinobu, Inosuke and Kanao vs Douma
>GODjima, Sanemi, Mui and Genya vs Koku
One of these will be sacrificed for Shirai to direct the other two

The powerups are probably the result of the "divine punishment" that set Yoriichi on Muzan's path the first time around. Except this time the divine force is not fucking around, so instead of giving one fallible human all the power, everyone gets the buffs instead.

I bet Muzan was fucked no matter what he did, and the longer he tried to stall it, the more fucked he'd be.

Douma will be the sacrifice. This hurts me a lot but the Kanao part will be the one that suffers the most.

It will 100% be the Douma fight, the others are too important. While I'm sure it will still be good animation wise the other two will get at least 1 episode 10 tier episode.

I wish characters I like get that kind of special treatment but I know it'll never happen and that really really hurts.

>One of these will be sacrificed for Shirai to direct the other two
I choose Shinobu, Inosuke and Kanao vs Douma

Jobgaku vs Zenitsu happens alongside the Douma fight and that is 100% getting great animation

Douma.
As much as it sucks, Douma's fight isn't as crazy as the others and is much more oriented on banter and trickery.

The real garbage will be even Shirai directs only one of those but decides to direct fucking Zenitsu's fight

KnY is literally just Phantom Blood: Japan Edition™

To be fair, there isn't a great exchange of blows to choreograph like in Akaza or Koku's fight. Douma was holding back until it was too late cause of Shinobu's suicide keikaku.

Legitimately one of my all-time favorite shonen fights. Surprised me and beat my expectations many times.

Although part of me wishes that he would have won, survived and overcame muzan's curse after he died, and became the main villain for Tanjiro's Bizarre Adventure part II

Attached: 1588637969811.jpg (780x1024, 51.42K)

Nah more like FujoBleach

that's unironically JJK

Nah, JJK is nu-togashi

Problem is that the instant a demon finds their hiding place, Muzan will know and order Nakime to warp an army of demons or Muzan himself over there. And by the time Nakime is dead, the final fight has started and Ufo can't draw attention away from that with a filler fight.

Just read this part a few hours ago. It really didn't disappoint. The fight choreography is still one of an inexperienced artist to be honest but still, I could see a big improvement comparing it to the start of the manga. I'm sure Ufotable will give it that extra push to make it legendary.
Now on the emotional side, Kokushibo's story is my favorite now and it was complemented very well by Muichiro's and Yoriichi's story as well.
I'm now on the Muzan fight and I'm loving it so far.
The weak guys protecting the Pillars with their lives, Yoriichi's goodbye and Tanjiro throwing the swords of his dead comrades at Muzan are all great moments

ENTER

Attached: 1642984125317.png (959x1400, 1.4M)

It's both desu

>the biggest, buffest guy is actually the strongest guy for once
Pretty fucking kino.

>I'm now on the Muzan fight and I'm loving it so far.
not reading it weekly a struggling through a long holiday break really helps, huh?