Gets his grandpa killed because he's too much of an OCD zoomzoom to keep his eyes in a bottle for 5 minutes until...

>gets his grandpa killed because he's too much of an OCD zoomzoom to keep his eyes in a bottle for 5 minutes until Jotaro arrives
>doesn't even feel guilty about it afterwards
>doesn't even take his grandpa's mantle to protect the city (refuses to go after a serial killer if he isn't a stand user, just leave him to the cops)
>acts in a passive-aggressive manner to his well meaning, dementia suffering father most of the time, robs him blind as a last goodbye
>is obsessed with replicating and defending the look and honor of some random dude that pushed a car once

Worst JoJo?

Attached: Josuke.png (735x931, 796.67K)

>Worst JoJo?
Joseph

Thank you for the obligatory contrarian post. We can move on now.

Koichi, Rohan, even fucking Okuyasu had a better character arc than Josuke.

yes, dude is a fucking asshole maybe even a bigger douche than johnny

and that's a good thing

>>is obsessed with replicating and defending the look and honor of some random dude that pushed a car once
You mean himself?

Yeah I wish. Just put it into the file of ''plotlines from part 4 the lead nowhere''.

Young Jotaro did the whole ''delinquent with a heart of gold'' thing better. Josuke went more for the ''make love, not war'' hippie style, despite the haircut. And he's more of a selfish asshole.

No wonder Jotaro showed more interest in Koichi than in Josuke. He saw more potential in him.

Anyone who cheats on Suzy Q with a bug woman is automatically the worst

You try living with a ditzy 60 IQ blonde for 20+ years...

I'm okay with the pattern of alternating diligent and jackass heroes.

Part 5 is so boring that I'm tempted to just skip it to Stone Ocean.

>grandpa's mantle to protect the city
>grandpa was a cop
lmao
Literally, the first time we ever see him he ignores an assault because his daughter is the one committing the assault
ACAB

>Trad Euro Goddess vs Trashy Jap Hussie
I know what my dick prefers

You're a complete pleb if you wanted Josuke to go back in time and inspire himself.

Part 4 was ruined by not showing Josuke and Okuyasu having gay sex

>Trad Euro Goddess

She was literally a low level maid.

I don't. But some time traveling hijinx that forced a time loop-paradox of Josuke saving himself without even realizing it at the time would have been something. Instead we got NOTHING.

>Instead we got NOTHING
Instead the act of selflessness is still the act of selflessness

Josuke is a sweetheart. He's a young guy, cut him some slack.

Shame that Josuke was never inspired by his selflessness, since he's actually pretty selfish. He only tried to mimic his looks.

Fair enough, perhaps I've been too harsh. Still not my favorite JoJo, thou.

Jotaro is the man. Jonathan was gone too soon. Joseph is probably the funniest: using a Thompson machine gun, ihs Plan B fleeing tactic, "OH MY GOD!" "HOLY SHIT!"

Okay but Part 9 when?

i hate johnny so much, what a fucking asshole

Nobody said they wanted it to happen. We're just correctly recognizing the fact that Araki was planning for it to happen because he scrapped it.

Joseph felt to me like the most interesting, complex character. He's funny and charismatic, but can get serious when the time calls for it. He also has interesting dynamics with other great characters and has been a protagonist in arguably two of the best parts in the series. I like how they developed Jotaro as kind of a detective type, it suits him well. Jonathan is a bit bland but it works as the original JoJo and the other side of the coin to Dio.

Never ever:(

>Worst JoJo?
Worst Jojo is Giorno because he has no personality and his bullshit stand can do everything.

>worst Jojo
Not even close

Attached: 400px-Jolyne_Infobox_Manga.png (400x605, 357.04K)

Araki has said himself that isn't the case though, he's admitted changing things before (like Fugo) so why would he lie about this? You people are delusional.

>they didn't read JoJolion

>gets everyone killed
Easily the worst JoJo. Of course the one time they hand the reigns to a female everything goes to shit.

He planned to give The World the power of all the stands, but went with time instead when because all the stands would be too OP and he wanted to add more stands than just the tarot cards.

>passive aggressive to his deadbeat dad
>steals some child support before he can escape again

Indeed, Jotaro is the worst JoJo.

Attached: Your Daughter is your Weakness.png (1560x1200, 3.43M)

Yeah, I'm a filthy animeonly, so what? can I get a QRD on Johny and Jolyne? What type of characters are they?

Fuck off.

Joseph got both pregnant anyway. True Chad.

Jolyne is a mix of all previous JoJos
Johnny is pic related

Attached: literally me.jpg (1280x772, 674.57K)

Nah, I don't think I will.

kek. Thanks, mate.

Honestly it just being some random dude who happened to be there and decided to help is much better than some time travel nonsense

It COULD have worked if it had instilled Josuke to be a good Samaritan, and then have that desired amplified by a promise to his dead gramps to take care of the city in his place. Instead Josuke only copies his looks in the most shallow way possible, and only shows initiative in schemes to make money quick.

It worked just fine as someone helping Josuke and him copying the dude's hairstyle because he though the guy was cool
It's fine to not be a good samaritan who places heavy responsabilities on your own shoulders and just live the life you want

What's taking so long for Part 6 to come out?

I guess. That's kinda meh story writing, isn't it? Not that inspiring...

For huge chunks of the story there's nothing Josuke can actively do so of course he's just going to be a normal teenager. I don't really see a problem, I thought it was a nice change of pace.

Maybe if you were expecting Peter Parker but a guy just making the best of what he has and being happy with it is not a bad story

I guess I see it for Jolyne. Nobody was as gullible as she starts out except maybe Jonathan, daddy issues make her like Josuke, she starts turning into her dad after she decides that's cool.

When they first find out about a serial killer running loose on Morioh, Josuke immediately says he wants nothing to do with that since he's probably not a stand user. That's was pretty good opportunity to be a selfless person and protect the city he loves if you ask me.

He didn't say that, he said Jotaro and the Speedwagon Foundation would want nothing to do with it. Which was true.

And that extended to themselves, of course. He even says it would be best to leave that sort of thing to the police.

>I'm gonna "fix" this calamity! I won't let my journey conclude with disaster!
Imagine how kino The Wonder of U would be vs Crazy Diamond.
Soft & Wet lacked a clear metaphorical contrast with WoU beyond 'miracle.'

Attached: GeUDQAJcjXRrNAcg6btDFdx1.jpg (768x768, 134.05K)

And what was Josuke supposed to do to track down a serial killer that leaves no evidence exactly if he did get involved?

How did we go from Killer Queen Vs Vitamin C to fucking Tooru

His stand is not fit to find criminals in any way and as far as he knows the serial killer is not a stand user so the police, the ones supposed to deal with this, are much better prepared to find and catch the serial killer and would probaly be better off wihout some teenager running around trying to do their job

> Instead we got NOTHING.
??? Josuke vs Kira is one of the final clashes in the series.
>We're just correctly recognizing the fact that Araki was planning for it to happen
>Araki
>Planning

*one of the best

Attached: 167-1672009_jojo-josuke-vs-kira-manga.png (1560x1200, 3.91M)

When is JoJolands coming out bros... I wanna know what happens next

When will Yea Forums accept Part 4 is shit?