Roshidere

Will we ever get an adaptation of this now given recent events?

Attached: 322011000027.jpg (705x1000, 93.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aeon.co/essays/how-the-cruel-moraliser-uses-a-halo-to-disguise-his-horns
aeon.co/essays/why-virtue-signalling-is-not-just-a-vice-but-an-evolved-tool
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does кокетнич have a negative connotation like "coquettish" does in English or is it more neutral like "flirtatious"

Has there been anything from Uesaka Sumire lately?

Bump for more quirky girl rom coms.

Bump again

I LOVE ANIME RUSSIAN GIRLS

MAKE HER A UKRAINE BORN RUSSIAN SPEAKER

So Russian?

Translate this, Slaves.

Attached: FLtZyvxacAET-px.jpg (828x1174, 736.54K)

Surprised this wasn't cancelled (in all senses)
Yes, it is neutral

Sales might've boosted actually.

Attached: FQ_44UOVgAA7BoZ.jpg (2048x1777, 1.11M)

Just make her Ukrainian instead

Ukrainian Russian is different from real Russian.

Ukrs are mahou shoujos

Attached: a2am3kh2b1861.jpg (1080x1630, 369.55K)

How can anyone hate this?

Attached: FQtdy3raQAYBX8k.jpg (2930x4096, 689.25K)

Did Ito-sensei predict all this?

Better than Sasha.

Fuck no, it's dead, Jim.
Which makes me really sad because I read the oneshot and it seemed pretty charming.

Source? Volume 4 came out a couple of months ago and the twitter accounts for it are still active.

Attached: FRQ7OOyUUAI0ZZh.jpg (2600x3631, 516.69K)

Why are people so obsessed with erasing anything russian or associated with russia? The US has been committing war crimes for 50+ years and nothing of the sort happened

>Source?
The source is my ass, I hope you don't mind.
I just don't see people letting this get popular enough for an adaptation. The west will always bitch about anything, but even the japs seem to have jumped in on the hate bandwagon when it comes to anything Russia.

>but even the japs seem to have jumped in on the hate bandwagon when it comes to anything Russia.
Their hate for Russia goes way back (1920's). Don't let anime convince you otherwise.

Nah, it's dead jim.
That, or they will make her ukrainian.

mutts are better at covering rapes of local civilian women and children

I can already it backpedaling and making her actually be from some fiction totally notrussia country.

Is this written by one of those ruskis living in Japan or by a westaboo nip?

Probably jap with boner for girls with white hair.

The meme war is already old news

>meme war
I hate how this is going to be the name for any post social media armed conflict in the future.

It got loisenced pretty recently so clearly the burger overlords don't think it's "too soon"

Размазня? Weakling/crybaby.
> The US has been committing war crimes for 50+ years and nothing of the sort happened
This is because they killed muslims in some distant desert. And let's be honest, deep down in their hearts everyone thought, "Well, it's okay to kill muslims, they're dirty muslims anyway."

>1920's
>forgetting their previous two wars with Russia

What were those? I know the Russo-Japanese war was the one that stoke the rivalry.

Really? By whom?

If this is another source from your ass, I swear you'd have another hole to excrete feces from.

The Russo-Japanese war in the 1890s and the second one in the 1900s.

Jew press, during their Sakuracon announcements

So it is probably still at least half a year until first volume is released.

If you're talking about the Tsushima and Kamchatka incidents, then those weren't wars. They were precursors to the one that happened in 1904.

Yeah my bad, I was thinking of the Sino-Japanese wars.

Does the license include the LN and manga?

Unless they somehow changed her nationality, No. Russian hate is strong in nipland right now given that geopolitics on some island got brought up because of war.

There was supposed to be some headway going on, but Russia called it off and now Japan is very butthurt about it.

Because americans are insane, japan don't give a fuck but lately they have been bowing to the country that nuked hem twice for some reason, just a few days ago i realized they started to put "these character are +18 years old" in their highschool hentai.

Anyways im expecting this to get cancelled soon if things get worse in japan.

That characters are +18 meme was happening since long before, usually when something was looking like a project with children.

>lately they have been bowing to the country that nuked hem twice for some reason
>lately

Yes, lately.
Remember when the UN wanted to ban loli manga because its pedoshit and they told them to fuck off a few years ago?
Well you better prepare yourself because at this rate they will actually do it.

It's more ideological adherence to the current elite worldview than about Ukraine or Russia. The average person who discusses it doesn't give two shits about either. It's a form of status signalling that is an evolutionary trait. It requires little cost but displays your allegiance to the group.

aeon.co/essays/how-the-cruel-moraliser-uses-a-halo-to-disguise-his-horns

aeon.co/essays/why-virtue-signalling-is-not-just-a-vice-but-an-evolved-tool

>In the 1970s, the zoologist Amotz Zahavi and the economist Michael Spence offered a provocative answer. They argued that the cost paid by the peacock (or the college graduate) is the whole point. Their argument (which won Spence a Nobel Prize in Economics in 2001) is a bit subtle, so it is worth carefully looking at how it works. Communication is difficult because individuals have incentives to lie. Employers are looking for certain qualities (intelligence, conscientiousness, ambition) in their employees. They could ask the people they interview if they are intelligent and conscientious, but why wouldn’t the job candidates simply lie?

>Instead, employers select their employees on the basis of signals that are difficult to fake, such as university degrees. In general, having the qualities that employers value makes it easier to get a degree. People who do not have the right mix of intelligence, conscientiousness and ambition will find college more difficult, and either drop out or spend much more time completing their studies. People who anticipate that getting a degree would be too costly for them will opt out.

>So, in principle, even if nothing you had learnt was relevant to the job you want, completing the degree still sends a valuable signal to potential employers: you are the kind of person for whom this high-effort achievement is easy enough. Because it sends a valuable signal, it is in your interest to get a degree, and in the employer’s interest to hire you on its basis.

Attached: 1366628363713.jpg (2758x2999, 2.28M)

Honestly as slav this series is rather unremarkable and heroine gimmick feels awkward and kinda cringe to me as native.Dunno,she doesn't feel russian and act much different from typical jap girl,plus having generic silver haired design also increase this boring stereotype feel...

How do Slav girls her age supposed to act by your Slav mind?

Every russian person will always have silver hair in manga

This has a manga?

By being whore like any average slav girls.

>given recent events?
what recent events?

One of Putin's bullying adventures.

>By being whore like any average slav girls.
In the very first volume she has a boy put on her socks for her and pet her thighs at age 16. Is that not enough for you?

Attached: russian thighs.png (856x1232, 1.06M)

Paris syndrome literally originated from nips tourist. They think that real world country looks just like fictional stereotype.

You mean by being a whore like any average girl?
This is anime retard, get off your 3dpdshit out of here.

>even the japs seem to have jumped in on the hate bandwagon when it comes to anything Russia.
Doesn't help that they were building the laying the propaganda groundwork for justifying a preemptive attack on Japan last year and started saying the Ainu in Hokkaido were Russians and that they have a claim to it.

And that works well in their fiction. Should I be subjected to looking at "real" (Shit) Paris in my Jap comics and toons?

I hope. white- haired slavniggress are overrated anyway.