This is just japanese propaganda to convince single men to have a family

This is just japanese propaganda to convince single men to have a family

Attached: wp7868478.jpg (1370x770, 125.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

financialexpress.com/opinion/does-polygamy-have-strong-links-with-civil-war-what-lse-study-revealed/1108269/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And?

Attached: abe.jpg (333x394, 33.13K)

I fucking hate normalfags animeonlies so fucking much

I miss him so much bros..
It's not fair how he was taken from us.

Attached: BSD.png (1644x1078, 998.49K)

Liberal propaganda to tell the west they don't need children of their own to start a family just.

Yes, and?

By forming into an arranged marriage with a virtually complete stranger and then adopting a child?

Its convinced me to search for a shady orphanage to buy a little girl on the cheap.

>convinces single men to want a family
>also convince single women to want a family with only tall blonde guys
???

Yeah, I don't get how this an Abe-approved show either. It seems counterproductive in that it defends adult women like Yor who put their career before family first and only become a "mom" in the easy way of adoption.

It has made me want to marry and have kids, ten at the bare minimum!

I tried picking up an orphan, but it didn't go well
should I switch up the order and try it again after obtaining a wife?

Yes, and it's working.

It's showing that that route only leads to strife and pain and loneliness.
Yor is happier for being a mother, and her joy will only grow when she retires from the Garden and gives Anya a sibling.

>when she retires from the Garden
Did the boat arc not quash any speculation that she was going to retire? She reaffirmed her reason to fight and remain an assassin.

the method doesn't matter
the point is that it shows you the joy of having a child
most people influenced by it will choose to have a child the natural way instead of adopting

I don't understand this position. Why exactly do we want to convince all men to have kids again? Does anyone ever think that maybe some men shouldn't breed or be fathers? I personally do not want to pass my genes down, i'm ugly, not particularly smart or successful, smol cock, 5'7, and balding in my 20s...why should I curse these genes onto another person? And most importantly, I know I'll be a shit father to boot. How does society benefit from fuck ups siring children?

Far as I'm concerned, a male being able to attract a woman is a selection pressure that shouldn't be tampered with. So you don't need to address the neet problem, it addresses it's self by having males with that sort of propensity get selected out of society by never breeding. The males that are winners, social butterflies, good looking, intelligent or whatever relevant trait attracts a female, will go on and produce the next generation.

>i'm ugly, not particularly smart or successful, smol cock, 5'7, and balding in my 20s
most attractive Yea Forums poster.

>people just continue fapping to Yor.
Nips are fucked.

>Yeah, I don't get how this an Abe-approved show either.
Retards saw the Abe propaganda shitposting from years ago and decided to apply it to any show that features a family.

>convince single men to have a family
With little girls!?

Well I'm not Japanese but I sure fell for it. Now where do I order that wife?

You will marry the lonely work-weary OL
You will repeatedly impregnate her within months of her previous birth
You will have enough children together to fill an entire baseball team
You will have a family
and you will be happy

Attached: 1651424094900.jpg (1200x1552, 191.51K)

You are a sick man, but Jesus will always be there for you.

Good leaders lead by example. Where's your kid, old man?

Thank you Jesus for making little girls!

Attached: FRrzTLjVUAIucvO.jpg (1839x1633, 348.05K)

Yes
if their birth rate stays the same, their population will literally half by the end of the century.

>Abe married Akie Matsuzaki, a socialite and former radio disc jockey, in 1987. [...] The couple have no children, having undergone unsuccessful fertility treatments earlier in their marriage.
Oh, I did not know that. That's kinda sad.

Abe wanted Japan to have what he couldn't

>socialite
Yee I wonder why they ended up unable to conceive

Do liberals want single adult men to be able to adopt four year old girls no questions asked? Or let a hag stay in the guest room for the sole purpose of keeping the appearance of a traditional family? If so, I need to switch sides.

the only thing that would ever persuade single men and women to start a family would be the possibility to own a house, a car, support 2 to 3 kids, a housewife and a pet all on one salary

to bad the only salaries that can do so now a days are from CEO jobs or the like
back in the days a janitor could have a home and a family, now we all live with our parents

Cap. You can't start a family because no woman wants you.

GOOD

Attached: _113374327_global_fertility_rates_july2020_640-nc.png (640x478, 48.04K)

Lots of people are delaying having kids for economic reasons. It's not some sexless cope.

How long do reckon the new incel killer will last?

Attached: _120804914_tv070964734.jpg (976x549, 47.93K)

Stop spamming your forced 3DPD-obsessed memes.

I remember the days when a Spy x Family thread would only get 8 replies.

fpbp
they're gonna keep pumping out this propaganda
I can't wait for woke shit to takeover anime within this decade

Now we get offmodel fanart by westerners
Isn't that great?

Attached: 1638729771431.png (850x1365, 551.43K)

>raising a daughter
>another man daughter
This is propaganda to make you a cuck

>Far as I'm concerned, a male being able to attract a woman is a selection pressure that shouldn't be tampered with
Evolutionarily speaking female selection is dysgenic rather than eugenic, with the peacock being the finest example. Women aren't going to pursue highly intelligent men who happen to be short and balding so let's stop pretending female selection filters for only the finest specimens.

Socially monogamy (which near guarantees a mate, especially when adultery and fornication are severely punished) leads to stability while polygyny is associated with civil war, instability, banditry and low productivity.
financialexpress.com/opinion/does-polygamy-have-strong-links-with-civil-war-what-lse-study-revealed/1108269/

So regardless of whether your reasoning is social or evolutionary, it's better to ensure most if not all men have reproductive options available. It's also why historically the most monogamous and sexually restrictive societies were the ones that prospered.

Attached: 1647854784338.gif (576x391, 34.47K)

I liked this series for a while and I've yet to actually watch the anime out of spite for it's popularity. Do your part, don't watch the anime

>out of spite
Imagine denying yourself an enjoyable experience to spite people you will never meet and who will never learn of your actions (or simply not care if they do learn of them).

To paraphrase the Buddha, you're drinking poison and hoping it kills someone else.

Not him but
>Turning yourself into the stuff you hate just because is just a grain of sand inside a vast coast or a "b-but im different!"
Ape mentality or just american, anyways fuck you.

>Turning yourself into the stuff you hate
You hate people who watch anime?
>No I hate people who watch anime and engage in x behavior
Then watch anime without engaging in x behavior, dont drain the baby with the bathwater.

Or don't, whatever floats your boat man.

>I've yet to actually watch the anime out of spite for it's popularity.
Can't imagine living my life like this.
>Do your part, don't watch the anime
>just stop enjoying things when other people like it!!
This shit cannot be good for the mind.

Attached: FOSP5NzVcAIvTle.jpg (900x1200, 169.09K)

I don't think most men CHOOSE not to start a family. I think its more that finding a woman willing to start a family with them is too high a barrier.

This. Finding a good woman that can deal with your shit and you can deal with her shit is hard to find.

I have a really happy family with my mom and dad and sister. I want to make one for myself too but every woman around me is just repulsive and I'm also a clean-freak, human beings are just filthy and I don't trust other people's hygiene. the thought of kissing someone else, touching other person's stinky mouth, tongue, teeth and breathe disgusts me to no end. I don't think it's physically or mentally possible for me to get married and have family.

>This shit cannot be good for the mind.
It's gotten me this far.

>comparing ads in japan to ads aimed to your average westoid normalfag
Disingenuous faggot

Why is the manga so much funnier? It just hits different, like, I get the sense they're trying to emphasize the family at the expense of the funny.

Attached: becky_fat_bastard.jpg (715x444, 102.51K)

Is it working?

Im 30 and the ammount of people who say "I dont want to have children" surprises me. Could be good to stop the overpopulation in first world countries but not having children will sink the economy

How is it propaganda if it's what every heteosexual man is biological programed to strive for?

Blonde gaijin are evil

Attached: 1650523295866.jpg (2560x1440, 427.25K)

Congratulation. Now you understand why they're bringing so many immigrants from overpopulated countries :)

maybe don't rely on globalised economy with infinite growth model?

>but not having children will sink the economy
Not in our lifetime, so no biggie.

>not having children will sink the economy
That's a spook. If shit is managed correctly it can't sink. We live in the era of automation too, so the workforce argument doesn't really hold either. A shitton of work is not yet fully automatable, but even more work are at least partially automatable, so we don't need more hands, really.

The problem is having big players wanting growth no matter what. Growth can't last forever, so whatever we do, it will eventually stop. And guess what, even a stable or slightly receeding economy is not a sinking one and can lead to a functional society.
But nobody posting on an anonymous bengladesh stone carving forum will change the world.

>gets sanction'd by daddymerica