HunterxHunter - Naoko Confirms Togashi is alive

This was an interview in March 2022
> "with magazine, she mentioned about Togashi that they had some arguements here and there just like how normal family "anger management" was.
>She also described Togashi as: "My husband is very calm and quiet, like a hermit"

Attached: f87cadef-d34d-42c1-b746-b25c2d16aba3.jpg (1200x768, 193.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

withonline.jp/newbook/s88Tf?page=2&fbclid=IwAR0GFZU-_J1FjNC_TMdcga4qSxyshSwnZBVQnSPuhbtIYBmolnIhxNpkbZk
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31726571)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one cares if hes alive, we want to know if he's going to release chapters or not. In fact Togashi kicking the bucket would free us from this waiting.

Togashi is a wife beater?
based, too bad how his daughter turned out though

what about their daughter?

O MY WIFE...please finish my manga for me. She said "no" then he sperged out.

>too bad how his daughter turned out though
what

iirc she became a vtuber

this faggot bitch can't even give a sign of life himself, sends his fucking wife instead. what a tool

COPE. Togashi is taking his time because the manga is the most complex manga ever written. He needs time to make sure everything is linked

proof?

Wake up fanboy, the current arc is a narrative mess with disorganized ideas and a metric ton of characters with the author clearly having no clue on how to give them closure

STOP TEASING US ALREADYYYY AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH how did togashi the fucking brokeback gamer who drew tons of trannypedo manga (not even HxH, the ones before even YYH) score one of the only hot mangaka women out there AAAHHHHHH

Attached: 871277.png (317x317, 48.82K)

> Legend of the Galactic Heroes
> Hundreds of active characters
> Numerous subplots
> More complex than boat arc
> Ten full novels
> Publication dates: November 30, 1982 – November 15, 1987
> It took FIVE YEARS TOTAL
TOGASHIKEKS... I KNEEL

Attached: file.png (480x360, 228.89K)

Meanwhile:
> HxH
> Just in the last SIX years we have more than FIVE years of hiatus
> tfw the entirety of HxH could have been completed by now if it was by a competent author

Attached: file.png (1864x293, 25.12K)

Not an HxH fag, but writing a book is fairly different from drawing a manga
though i guess knowing hxh its not too different kek

Attached: kek.jpg (824x1200, 236.09K)

Naoko obviously wears the pants in the family, where have you been?
The reason he’s not writing is because he got his back blown out by her. He’s not touching her.

>O MY CHERRYPICKED PAGE

Attached: 1628964980730.jpg (3948x4580, 3.98M)

>novel vs manga
Manga is 100x more complex than writing on microsoft word

not even the definition of complexity we were referring to hunterbaby

doesn't matter, the entirety of LotGH was completed in 5 years. "complexity" is not an excuse

This... doesn't really help your case...

I wish I could write

How did he score such a perfect wife? He’s not even good looking.

About 80% of the chapter are dialogue heavy. This is terrible practice by comic book standards.

so is this gonna be another bait thread or is it one of those times where shitposters get bored 40 posts in and actual discussion can take place once they're gone?

It's not like Takeuchi has model-tier looks either. If anything it's not all that surprising that two people in the same line of work met and got together.

you can do it user!

Where is the source?

Naoko is a hisband Beater

Hagiwara introduced them to each other during a party.

Attached: 1635304025886.png (305x201, 25.42K)

Some women like lazy bum men that they can take care of

withonline.jp/newbook/s88Tf?page=2&fbclid=IwAR0GFZU-_J1FjNC_TMdcga4qSxyshSwnZBVQnSPuhbtIYBmolnIhxNpkbZk

Nice bait.

its true though

Sure smells Mauritanian in here.

I fucking knew it.
>muh illness
>muh writer's block
Only reason why someone fails this hard at keeping up with a job is because their personal life is trash and she just indirectly confirmed they're in the middle of a separation or divorce. No wonder this guy doesn't want to do anything.

Nice projection, but given Takeuchi's reputation concerning Sailor Moon, I could believe it.

>HunterxHunter
>Literally nothing to do with hunting or hunters
What a stupid series.

So you haven't read it. Figures.

>I can fix him

What reputation is that?

Attached: 1bqqmhzja9t11.jpg (2688x2688, 160.63K)

Some of this is taking into account gaijin perspectives on things so fair warning:
>takes forever to sign contracts etc., leaving various countries who wanted to put out new releases of Sailor Moon in legal limbo for years. apparently this was especially bad in terms of Brazil and maybe some other South American countries
>locked up rights to Sailor Moon for like 10 years, maybe from like 2001-2011/2014-ish or so, apparently as she bought greater control over the anime? Meaning that various countries and I think maybe even Japan didn't get anything besides, like, musicals and PGSM and the anime couldn't be aired in any form worldwide
>apparently collects cars as a hobby. Not that there's anything wrong with that I guess, but among some fan circles there's kind of a meme that "guess Takeuchi was too lazy to do X thing she promised because she was buying a new Ferrari instead instead" etc.
>has gotten really anal about all countries having to use honorifics and characters' original names in dubs. The latter is pretty understandable but the former is kind of awkward. Her being so anal about dubs also means that other countries' dubbing gets held up, like some Spanish-speaking country (Mexico? Spain? idk) had to use only their dub of the first ending theme for the whole series or at least the first season, because that was the only one she was satisfied with despite the fact they'd dubbed the second as well
>keeps saying colored manga editions and new artbook prints + new artbooks will be released, never does that (even in Japan
>There's more

In which chapter does Gon nail a ten-point buck?

Literally none of that is true.

You can hunt different kinds of things, retard.
In which chapter of One Piece does Luffy download a Marvel flick?

>forces English-speaking countries to use the original writer's shit English translation of Moonlight Densetsu even in the English dub, which has some garbage like "gomen ne" and "shinjite iru no" being supposedly "untranslatable" and thus left the same, the already-English "miracle romance" translated as "this is the miracle of romance," which is totally different and sounds awkward. Song sounds like garbage as a result in English and actually appears a few times in that form in the new dub (should be somewhere in here nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31726571)
>"Guardian" is a dumb translation of "senshi" and it's a shame only English speakers have to deal with this. Like in the series' own original language the characters still get called "Sailor warriors"/"Sailor soldiers" (senshi), but now any new English dub/manga release until the end of time gets a really clunky/unappealing sounding phrase that kinda ruins the mystique the series name used to have with "Pretty Soldier"
>IDK if this one's her or Viz, but someone's being shady somewhere. People at Viz have recently said she's "immensely dissatisfied" with the original English dub and doesn't want it to be released in any form ever. It's not clear if this is true due to her not doing any interviews recently or commenting it on since like the '90s (when all she really said was that she thought Usagi's voice was too deep and she liked the British Luna), or if it's Viz saying that so they can exclusively sell their product despite having the rights to both dubs, when there'd be a pretty big casual/nostalgic market that would be willing to buy both.

So does he hunt birds then? Is there ever an adorable retriever dog that gets introduced?

Nice one cope machine

HxH is dialogue heavy for a shonen, outside of WSJ it's nothing unusual

Attached: DlXqh03U0AAy7Zt.jpg (1108x1478, 208.41K)

You really haven't read it.

>Lastly, this one is just rumoured among the Japanese fandom circles that Mamoru is actually based on Kosuke Fujishima (Oh My Goddess) and she and him had a fling while he was married and the reason Mamoru dies in the stars arc is because he didn't choose her over his wife so she settled for Togashi.

>the series name used to have with "Pretty Soldier"
Americans (and thus the only english dub) literally called them "scouts", you nincompoop.

The Succession War arc in HxH involves well over 200 named characters, out of which at least 40 or so are very much proactive individuals, a conflict between 12 main factions with shifting aliances, and roughly 24 plotlines. It actually more than doubles LotGH in complexity. LotGH never had more than 6 or so factions active at the same time and it might not have even had 24 plotlines as a whole, while HxH has them all running at the same time.

You could argue that it was a bad idea for Togashi to introduce 95% of this in like 50 chapters of manga, but it absolutely is one of the most complex works of fiction.

What does he do all day

Speedruns every Dragon Quest game in 24 hours.

They should have asked her if he had any plans to do an interview or something, I'm sick of not having any fucking news for over 3 years
this only really became an issue in the Succession War arc because Togashi went full autism with the cast size
it's pretty obvious that he's joking

>HxH is dialogue heavy for a shonen, outside of WSJ it's nothing unusual
lol no. It's usually the opposite with shounen manga being obnoxiously wordy. Writing a lot doesn't make you a good writer.

>shounen manga being obnoxiously wordy.
Have you ever read anything other than shounen?

This doesn't mean anything because HxH unironically has more chance of coming back if Togashi dies and the higher upa get someone else to finish the series than if we rely on this sorry fuck.

yoooo I'm the one who wrote that copypasta (?) and I wasn't referring to the North American English dub in that case

literal Japanese merchandise from before that dub and probably most non-Japanese dubs called them "Pretty Soldiers" when the series name was written in English, see pic related for example. my dislike for "guardian" is more general but it definitely mainly applies to English, because it's seemingly series mandate to replace all instances of "senshi" in new English translations of manga/anime with "guardian" now, while Japan gets to keep the "warrior/soldier" implication. it's lame

(fun fact though: some of the later OG English dub episodes did start using "Sailor Soldiers" as well though, but that's beside the point since "Scouts" ended up being what everyone remembers it for anyway)

source? It's definitely all "I have a friend who knows someone who works somewhere..." stuff I've read online, but I didn't make any of it up.

If anyone wants to prove it wrong, then please do, I'd like to actually not think Takeuchi's kind of lame

Attached: 9234584069_a6a2fb2199_c.jpg (775x516, 158.88K)

>English translations of manga/anime

Should go without saying but I mean specifically Sailor Moon manga/anime, since "senshi" does not literally = "guardian"