ITT: Most unanimously hated characters

ITT: Most unanimously hated characters

Attached: most hated.jpg (1584x1330, 568.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anime-planet.com/characters/top-hated
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>literally a list filtering normies

Is that Shadis in the lower-left? He wasn't THAT hateable.

anime-planet.com/characters/top-hated

No that's Kitz

huh, Sakura had a verbal tick?

Attached: file.png (434x91, 20.21K)

>Near 6th
Pfffftt

shannaro I guess?

It looks like this ignores positive votes so it is more like a popularity contest

Only Nina deserves that place

Where's School Days' MC

the janny

>bait specifically for Sakakuzifags
Good taste in fish

>one here is not like the others
Yeah I took the bait.

Makoto is the biggest chad among harem MCs

who was that again?

Funny i used to hate all these character but i as i get older i start to understand most of them.

Replace Ueno with Kawai.

You're missing one

Attached: 1625998693698.jpg (680x961, 239.77K)

Inner Sakura did.

Nakabachi was much worse

Attached: latest[1].png (994x1268, 1.15M)

I'm more pissed about the shitty adaptation fucking up her chapter.

Attached: fbeead393fa80ee09461b02aa5a88232[1].jpg (2560x1600, 277.39K)

Why? He just hasn't done much.

This.
Ueno did nothing wrong.

Who is that guy with the glasses on the top left

Are you serious?

Still better than Kirino.

Attached: 1651434935834.jpg (1100x1082, 241.99K)

>that one grape kid, a generic pervert character, is on this list for some reason
The only people who hate him are multicolored American women who don't watch any other anime than BnHA. His character type isn't exactly rare.

Based Suzaku still filtering idiots after all these years

Attached: 1259200712391.png (1423x1024, 2.32M)

Attached: 1625746353718.jpg (1440x1080, 156.5K)

>Fuck me, it was supposed to be "He never did it"
Shinji...I don't get why he gets all the hate on Yea Forums. FSN is just written to make him out as the bad guy, when really he's no worse than any of the 'protagonists' and a better person than most of them.

What are the main complaints? He raped Sakura and stole Rider to use in the war?

Okay, let's get this straight. He never fucking raped Sakura. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He fucked Sakura.

Let me ask you this. WHO IN THE GAME DIDN'T FUCK SAKURA? You can't even name one fucking character who hasn't plugged her loose cunt! She is the kind of bitch who will act like she doesn't want it when she really does. She'll say No! while having multiple orgasms. Shinji knew this, he's a fucking ladies man. He knows what filthy whores like Sakura want.

And there's this other big bitch you guys have with him. He supposedly stole Rider and used her in the war for his own greed.

Objection! He was worried about his one and only precious sister. Is keeping your loved ones from a brutal war so wrong? When Shirou does the same thing to Saber it's like 'oh he's so manly', but when Shinji does it it's wrong? He just wanted to protect Sakura. He probably was going to use his Holy Grail wish to tighten her cunt back up or cure her syphilis or something.

The story was written to make that faggot Shirou look good. Objectively, Shinji is a far better character than Shirou. At least he has the balls to take action decisively instead of dicking around like Shirou, and if he weren't stuck with the weak ass servant Rider and no plothax he probably would have won the war.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.jpg (736x965, 186.2K)

>t. contrarian

Yeah

What. How can anyone hate Akainu?

akainu was pretty cool (my favourite admiral) and shinji's just too pathetic to really hate

What do I win?

Attached: kazuya.jpg (350x489, 51.75K)

OP confused villains you love to hate with characters hated for how badly-written they are

>Not posting the literal Queen

Attached: cunt.png (1280x720, 761.85K)

Fpbp

Who is the guy in the top left with the glasses then, I'm still waiting for an answer

Yamai - Komi-san

What is Akainu doing here?
4th column is all wrong, it should be decuck akame and some nu-piece tranny, probably momo

Watch FMA, you don't want to be spoiled in this case

>Shinji
>Not Sakura
You're giving too much credit to the two or three Sakurafags on this board. Shinji is actually appreciated as a villain.

I like her...

How the hell can that many people hate Aizen? When were the under the impression that he isn't amazing?

>Treated like garbage by every single person around him, even his parents
I don't hate Kazuya at all, I pity him. Chorizo is a fucking nightmare of a person, though.

Its rather popularity contest, there are 4 death note characters in top 12

Thanks, I've been meaning to watch FMA

only coomers hate him

Nah.

Her cute bare ass redeemed her

shanks please

Shitty garrison commander who wanted to blow up Eren the first time he came out of a Titan.

Griffith dickriders are a dime a dozen. No where close to universal.

Shinji is a victim of his environment. Sakura BEGGED

>the top 10 is just Naruto/Death Note characters plus Tucker

>so much SAO
I can't hate any SAO characters because I can't feel any emotion about that show. It looked nice and had an alright concept but completely uninteresting characters and plot. Why do so many normies like it? Is it just self inserters?

>filtered by Nina
Based nuclear physicist waifu