Would you hire a catgirl maid in isekai?

Would you hire a catgirl maid in isekai?.

Attached: 1651409034872.jpg (1015x765, 349.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

write.as/gt3x44mj5zdpvo39.md
youtube.com/watch?v=FLf7qutsgBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, im a faggot so i'd have a boy

Is there any reason not to?

Attached: 1633836612018.png (836x1200, 322.64K)

I sure would

No, she would just knock things off the shelves and tables, fall asleep on the laundry, and wake you up at 3AM by meowing, running around and stepping on your face.

>Hire
Sure you can call this i guess

Attached: p24.jpg (950x1362, 123.84K)

In isekai both methods are acceptable, and often have little difference.

God, that wagon made me so fucking angry that I accidentally closed the tab.
>tarp covered
>except for the back, which is solid wood (divided in the middle)
>except for that massive double door
>which doesn't fit into its frame

And then that furniture.

How many maids would you hire? And Wich species?
For me the optimal number would be 4, one human as head maid, 2 for cleaning and cocksleve, and another for cooking maybe a half doggo

>2 for cleaning and cocksleve
If you are at the point of hiring slave maids why aren't you fucking all of them?.

>asking for sense from an idiot who decides on the number of maids before choosing a residence

There's no reason to specifically want a human, unless one happens to appear that's worth keeping.

Now you have to justify how people even live on a [insert meme world shape here] world without completely fucking over your story HP style.
You will fail and the story will be shit, because you are wasting too much time justifying the world and failing instead of making interesting characters.
It's a bad gimmick in every definition of the word, especially when non-spherical worlds tend to have a single boring biome because anyone that needs a non-spherical world is an uncreative hack trying too hard to pretend he isn't one.

Do you even need one? Unless you get an army of maids you can live on the wild while camping with 1 carriage to move your shit around if you feel like it.
If anyone has an item box to store shit, you don't even need the carriage unless you don't want to walk.

I think I made a mistake posting in the other thread, anyway please post (You)r original isekai, and I promise to read it and give feedback. And maybe you can do the same for mine: write.as/gt3x44mj5zdpvo39.md
Synopsis: MC has been transported to the world of a Dungeon Crawler/Roguelite, but the difficulty, being made a slave, and being turned into a monstrous Lizardman don't bother, for he has felt the call of the Abyss.
Main feedback I'm looking for would be if the MC's internal monologue is too annoying. This Chapter 1 of the story

It's hard to receive mail without a permanent address. In general, people can't really seek you out.
It's nice if you're on the run from the law and leave villages in flames more often than not.
But if you want to maintain friendships, it sucks.

Would be cool to have a dedicated cocksleve you can fuck the other girls but they still got work to do the mansion not gonna clean itself

Don't assume thinks that you don't know nothing about it user

Did you fix the meme plot point of the language barrier?

Would be nice to have a home base and you are assuming that the user didn't option for the slow life route

It's gone the way of the dodo.

>It's hard to receive mail without a permanent address.
So?.
>In general, people can't really seek you out.
Good.
>It's nice if you're on the run from the law and leave villages in flames more often than not.
You don't need to be a murderhobo to be left alone

>and being turned into a monstrous Lizardman don't bother, for he has felt the call of the Abyss.
Sounds fun, now you have a good premise unlike 99% of westshit.

So I'm assuming that you would go the wander route, would you get a party?

I love snipers. I hope this trend continues with lazy groups hoarding a lot of titles

Attached: snipe.jpg (696x307, 70.9K)

If by "party" you mean a bunch of cute girl slaves then yes, otherwise no.

This needs to start happening to WNs, everyone is sitting on their asses posting a chapter a month despite those TLs being literal edited MTL in quality.

NU has a gay antisnipe policy that doesn't allow stray chapters unless you have the old groups permission to continue or a time period lapses that makes it abandoned.

Rules of nature

More proof NU is literal garbage.

I feel like western isekai often falls into the trap of thinking that if they remove every hallmark of the genre they'll end with something original, but instead end up with a purely contrarian work that's bad and not fun.

fifth is Chasity catboy that gets teased by other maids as well.

(randomly pulling on his buttplug and giggling

>roguelite

his background better be some mastergamer thats played it for 1k hours at least, so he doesnt get instagibbed early and lategame

Also i was thinking about making an isekai into the world of noita (i would have to create the actual world) where people using wands are the stuff of legends, since using a wand can kill you instantly

why is it even a thing?

like if a sniper wants to get something translated what can the main groups do about it?
i dont understand how the tl mafia even gained power.
why was there never a big group that was like
>you guys being dumb we will just ignore everyone and translate whatever we want

I think it's mostly annoyingly confusing.
>The Everest, the Amazon, Antarctica. The sea of fog that extends beyond the cliffside, begging you to take the leap.
You are trying to orient yourself in a new story, and the first thing you are getting is a list of places that you then find out is merely a metaphor.
Then you get a a cliff that you should want to leap from?
You still don't know where you are.
>I've finally been transported to another world. The one from my favorite game [The Abyss, The Tower, and the End].
And you still don't know where you are. What I am missing here is "I recognize this [whatever landmark he's talking about]."
Interaction with the world. Because the reader is still trying to orient themself.
>the Slave Brand on my belly is still sizzling,
Oh, did that just happen?
Now I'm having a vision of him being subjected to various cruelties. But
>I do not give a shit.
And I am even more lost than before. So he already escaped the slavers, I guess?

Leaving the natives(?) to a half sentence seems weird. Do they behave like the game players did?
Oh, and suddenly he has a master? Oh, so he IS still enslaved. But somehow left to make his own plans.

I have some issues with word choices, but those are largely based on autism.

As all things is fucked up on internet this shit is can be traced back reddit mentality. Basically retards sucking on tl groups dick either money&time sunk fallacy or some faggy moral shit of
>"Oh they are doing it first it's a dick move to snipe them even though they are fucking withholding it for donations"
Basically sóyboy mentality

It's all about inflated egos. At least the cracking arena was a race of who could release the first patch to remove the copying protection

That's exactly what he is, an autistic living wiki with a gorrillion hours under his belt.
>noita
>youtube.com/watch?v=FLf7qutsgBU
DO IT

>RogueLITE
>known for being unreasonably hard, cruel, and against the player
I'm going to be that atismo that tells you this is either oxymoronic or makes the MC sound like a casual, and going by the rest of the chapter, you don't want him to sound like a casual.
Change it to roguelike because he sounds like the kind of autismo that knows literally everything about the game and probably did extremely challenging meme runs for fun.
>if the MC's internal monologue is too annoying.
It is, but that's a good thing, I like his "I'm definitively better than you, and will be stronger than you soon" attitude, he sounds similar to but more of an asshole than second from moto sekai ichi, but that's not a bad thing.
If I had to give feedback, it would be you have to choose if you make something game-like by having things (including people) spawn from thin air or the original game he played on earth being a simplification of complex ecosystems in the isekai world and the game timeline starts when he got isekai'd (similar to some otome isekai), and no, having or a lacking a status screen doesn't change any of this.
The pacing also feels a bit too fast and it feels like reading chapters 2 and 3 at once after skipping chapter 1.

The first draft started with a scene of him getting bought, along with a shitton of exposition about the setting and the game, but it was boring, so I started at the first interesting point aka when he jumps headfirst into the game's dungeon. Would a paragraph of exposition after the first metaphor help?

It depends on how you organize things.
If you want to start quick and dirty, you can do that. But then you have to focus the attention of the readers on the dungeon that you are jumping into, rather than the general concept.
You can then put in little remarks here and there to explain the bigger picture.

The problem here is you are trying to do both, a general attitude with a focus on the here and now.

>it would be you have to choose if you make something game-like by having things (including people) spawn from thin air or the original game he played on earth being a simplification of complex ecosystems in the isekai world and the game timeline starts when he got isekai'd (similar to some otome isekai), and no, having or a lacking a status screen doesn't change any of this.
I should explain it better in the text, but it's the complex happenings of the game world being explained by the MC with game terms, ie, no one really "spawned" on the spot, but MC percieves their presence there as a sign that's he's "rolled" a seed where they do. I don't know if I'm explaining myself right.

>i dont understand how the tl mafia even gained power.
First, deeptl became a thing, which allowed every rando retard to copypaste raws into it and edit them into something readable in burger even if the translation is mostly wrong.
Second, the TLers started to make discord servers and eventually gather into TL groups.
Third, they started to get buddy-buddy with aggregator (NU/MD) website admins.
Fourth, they forced the no sniping rule everywhere.
Fifth, because of how patreon works, they started to greatly slow down their releases, to the point some manga TL groups release a quarter of a chapter every 2 months and WN TL groups release half a short chapter a month.
And last, they got buddy-buddy with other TL groups to never step on each other's series.
>why was there never a big group that was like you guys being dumb we will just ignore everyone and translate whatever we want
They exist but they never get added to NU, you have to use google to find them.

>Having a catgirl step on you
Stop it, I can only get so erect

Not with a catgirl standing on you, you can't.

Catgirls!

Attached: Claire notvamp.png (878x1200, 768.05K)

i wouldnt mind her stepping on my face

>but it was boring
You have to realize the kind of person that reads WNs is the kind of person that WANTS to read that "boring" stuff, you aren't dealing with speed doodlefags here.
As long as you don't make it read like a literal textbook that's fine, and trust me having the MC be a sarcastic tismo is more than enough to make any exposition interesting.
I already want to FUCK the mage girl and your description is too confusing to even know how she really looks like, outfit and all.
>but it's the complex happenings of the game world being explained by the MC with game terms
Yeah you probably should explain that soon, even a simple "I sense x approaching, they sure took their time, don't they usually spawn and that's it?" or something like that is enough.

MTL chapters with catgirls

Attached: 1641061386804.jpg (1131x1608, 321.69K)

Not with that attitude, you won't

Any site like NU that is not that known where these people host stuff ?

Yes! Even better if she's a loli catgirl!

Attached: child labor violations.png (2110x1500, 1.22M)

I didn't say I would be standing on you. Why do you always assume that everybody is a catgirl? Who's a catgirl? Me?
No way, sir! I'm totally just a random user, and not a catgirl.

Got it, give me half an hour to get back home and I'll rework the draft and this chapter and I'll post it again.

don't care, still not putting adventure guild in my isekai.

Also
>I already want to FUCK the mage
Based

Everyone should be catgirls, including me

user wants to fuck anything that's flat.

I wouldn't waste my money on one but I'd not be opposed to kidnapping a loli catgirl and forcing her to be my slave.

>forcing her to be my slave
>forcing
It's strange that you have to specify, but such is the nature of the fiction that we like to consume.

Forcing her to be my slave by doing her such a big favor that she feels obligated to repay me with her life.

You are planning to pet her head?
How utterly devious of you.

Any good examples of the kind of big group you are talking about? I'd be willing to support a group whose sole purpose is to snipe with my shekels.

Now that I think about it, are there any isekai were a willing slave helps her master rape an unwilling one?

sauce?

only if they stay fit

Attached: 1651055136416.jpg (650x933, 187.03K)

nta but manga snipers are anons, and wn sniping doesn't work because like already mentioned, they aren't allowed on nu if they get posted
if you want to "support" them, go snipe some manga yourself

If you mean the time janny fucker, that's not me, but I do like flats.