What do you think it would take for isekai writers to become more creative at their world building?

What do you think it would take for isekai writers to become more creative at their world building?
In a genre about literal other worlds, they have every chance to introduce alien, exotic worlds filled with wonders inverted planet, eyeball planet, Alderson disk, Dyson sphere, aquaplaent, gas giant, donut planet, etc... Can't they make something different from the generic Dragon quest pseudo medieval world in a planet identical to earth?

Attached: v33g433.png (905x675, 868.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

write.as/gt3x44mj5zdpvo39.md
graverobbertl.site/ace-pilot/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That means they need to study shit, which high school drop outs won't. The best way is for us to write isekai ourselves.

You can't expect people who don't even know how to manually make yeasts to know astronomy.

Attached: 1648354355158.jpg (1131x1608, 518.44K)

>Alderson disk, Dyson sphere
It would be cool to see an isekai where people live on a megastructure made by magic.

>the king leaving a bastard heir without any care
Unrealistic, what if someone use the brat to challenge the right to the throne?

Attached: 10c82b65-442a-4b9a-bd92-0946f5738081.jpg (1360x1920, 775.83K)

if they stopped masturbating and shitposting on twitter theyd have more time and energy working on the story

A Alderson disk might as well be fucking magic considering the level of tech needed to bring one into existence and make it stable.

Read moar

Attached: 91DI-qz+7-L.jpg (1499x2218, 537.31K)

>Why is [thing]?
Porque
CABALLEROS
isekai.......................malo y Nippon malo.
Gremio de aventuras malo, restricciones de rango malas, camión malo, plantilla de la ciudad de Kadokawa Nördlingen mala, cosas japonesas malas, mascotas malas, puentes malos, mapas malos, fenrir malo, felicidad mala, esclavitud mala, mecánica de juego mala, mucho sexo malo pero no sexo también malo, más de 3 chicas malo, fuerza y ser dominado malo a menos que sea cultivo pero vida lenta también malo, MC no discapacitado malo, realeza/noble CF malo, realeza malvada mala, diosa perra mala, MC no hace X malo, culo alas malas, eficiencia mala, estilos artísticos similares malos, Otome MC con pechos pequeños malo, estadísticas bajas de muerte malas, magia meta y fantasma mala, inventos que suceden más tarde de lo que quiero malo, MC mentalmente estable malo, almacenamiento de artículos malo, chicas que van tras chicos malos malos, víctimas de acosadores que se vengan de los acosadores malos, unga bunga ataques llamativos malos, OP con etiqueta de spoiler malo, monstruos de aspecto débil que son fuertes malos.
Armas buenas, armas nucleares buenas, sufrimiento sin sentido bueno, pero paz y armonía también buenas, debilidad e incompetencia buenas, formación de ala de grulla buena, moral por las nubes buena, sociopatía buena pero solo en cultivo, MC discapacitado bueno, guanteletes buenos, sombreros y cascos buenos, atrás buenas alas, buena monogamia, buena descripción de geografía no visual que no sea wiki, buena, mujeres disgustadas por MC buena, trucos buenos, fantasía pura buena, montajes de entrenamiento/potenciación buenos, srs bsns grimdark bueno.
Votame arriba

>Since magic is involved, native people live in a literal flat planet, which is the center of their planetary system, with the sun rotates around it
>Copernicus and Galileo get isekai'd into it, then try to make sense of the world
It would be a fun premise.

Attached: d23f2.jpg (259x194, 10.72K)

I have the answer.

Attached: 1628067097530.jpg (960x1378, 558.32K)

I mean he's handed a sword, clearly he welcomes it.

Someone pleases spoil me, will she marry him?

Attached: 1616167972148.png (975x1400, 767.08K)

Personally would have been more interesting if he had a normal ship that he upgraded along the way. Not to mention:
>Starting setting is so lawless that you can kidnap a girl in the middle of the street and rape her
>Elf girl says that you can't save her otherwise mercenaries would be after your life
>MC saves girl and nothing happens

>Read moar
Quick rundown?

>clearly he welcomes it.
That's not the point. What would happen if his political enemies use the bastard for their purposes?

I honestly don't know that the MC think, why chooses the inferior elf when the super hot goddess is available?

Attached: 1651120017246.jpg (1125x1600, 966.47K)

MC is isekai'd into basically a free-roaming space vidya
He's refreshingly self-interested and he fucks his harem

>inverted planet, eyeball planet, Alderson disk, Dyson sphere, aquaplaent, gas giant, donut planet, etc...
So what are you guy's idea of a good isekai setting?

It's Elite Dangerous but instead of just roaming around the endless void of space on contracts for random space corps the protag also fucks.

New thread, same old request, post (You)r original work, and I'll read it and give feedback. And maybe you can do the same for mine: write.as/gt3x44mj5zdpvo39.md
Synopsis: MC has been transported to the world of a Dungeon Crawler/Roguelite, but the difficulty, being made a slave, and being turned into a monstrous Lizardman don't bother, for he has felt the call of the Abyss.
Main feedback I'm looking for would be if the MC's internal monologue is too annoying. This Chapter 1 of the story.

Attached: [FoOlRulez][Suimasen-scans]Tonnura-san_v1_c3_tonnura01_077.png (1099x1600, 364.12K)

How about MCs who do drug business?

Attached: a4fbda87-9e48-4271-9927-566bd649c333.png (2700x1920, 2.81M)

I mean she doesn't know his ship is mega swag, he knows someone in the military, and that he's a Jedi.

not yet in LN

Why does he care? Clearly the message was "surprise me".

What bothers me the most about isekai is that when transporting between worlds isn't given a reason nor is it involved in the worldbuilding. It's so disconnected form the actual lore, it would be interesting if it was like this:
>God creates 1 original world for humans
>Satan sends demons to tempt and kill humans
>God realizes that humans might go extinct so he builds a second world so humans can prosper without demons
>World 2 evolves to match our modern world
>Someone from World 1 realizes there's a second world and tries extracting people from there to give humanity a fighting shot against the demons.

>Why does he care?
A king shouldn't care for potential conspiracies to overthrow him?

>He's a Jedi
He has the Force?

Sauce??

The moment they do it's not "isekai" at that point. The people reading this crap don't care about the stuff you listed, there's no sense of wonder, they don't care about the world outside, you think they care about other worlds?

Instead it's just a clamoring for the basal wish fulfillment of character relationships. Ironically though, Isekai characters might have harems, but I can barely recall ones in which they have genuine friends or bros to depend on.

>smug sword loli always feels the master's bodily heat

Attached: e55cc1b6-7980-43d8-86f8-9078506e2c3a.png (1437x2045, 2.36M)

You need to actually experience life in some way to write interesting stories. Iskeai shows that manga and anime creators don't live life, everything they know they know from other otaku media. It's fucking pathetic.

Read better isekai user.

Attached: wg.jpg (1000x1412, 449.62K)

People don't always do what they should yes.

So, what's wrong with Shiro? Does she have genuine mental issues?

>but I can barely recall ones in which they have genuine friends or bros to depend on
Well more like a ragtag group.

Attached: file.png (1064x1596, 2.96M)

>Iskeai shows that manga and anime creators don't live life
How different thing were just 20-30 years ago...

What fucking life can you live in East Asia? Being opressed by your government or being told to be a good little worker drone?

It shouldn't have skipped showing him do her.

>dwarf disguising herself as elf
Is this a form of betrayal?

Attached: 1650951086296.jpg (950x972, 350.58K)

>but I can barely recall ones in which they have genuine friends or bros to depend on.

Attached: Kingdom herats.png (640x360, 115.12K)

>You need to actually experience life in some way to write interesting stories
You don't. Online study is sufficient if you aren't lazy.

Roach lolibaba sensei is great and best girl.

Which Shiro?

Absolutely nothing.

Attached: 1649016070773.jpg (1307x1920, 1007.96K)

I don't know that to think about this one.

Attached: 0f3cc1fe-29ee-4ffc-840b-0e99cfbec8f9.png (650x924, 279.96K)

She's kinda just okay during the main story but Shirocoin skyrockets in afterstory without the plot nerf.

The smugness suits her well.

Attached: kombMdd.jpg (1280x720, 156.34K)

Why didn't they translate this anymore?

Attached: 725cc54d-c26c-41bd-b3f5-13cecca4afac.png (1350x1920, 904.6K)

fuck you asshole. fucking isekai thread fuck you baiting with actually good anime. fuck

IIRC Magi had a plot kind of like that. With their actual world’s convenient dungeons and single language being exactly because they are a World 2 made below. And the ancient society of King Solomon are from World 1 but they screwed up so royally this happened
Digimon Cyber Sleuth has something like that too, but the twist is that the envoys of the higher world were supposed to be simple information gathering lifeforms. Though when Earth connected with Digital World some envoys accidentally fused with being from both worlds to a nightmarish result that kickstarted the events of the game

I am starting to think Makoto isn't normal at all. Is it the same case as the other Makoto?

Imagine the awkward sex.

The "work beasts" in that one are basically random depending on the person the egg absorbed mana from. So there is no standardized saddle production. Getting something you can ride is rare, and can be bipedal instead, more often you just get something that can pull a cart. Though it seems that most of the time people get a work beast that is a nearly worthless animal. Despite that it seems there are hardly any domesticated animals. Also that village is just a small farming village.

How many Makotos are there and is there even normal of them?
The one from zero believers certainly is not.

No one of the current generation has some amazing life or tales to talk about. At most you’d be the survivor or an accident or mass shooting. And even then it’d be more of luck rather than skills and epiphany at the brink of death.

Is this a form of cope?

Attached: 1651360672958.jpg (950x1351, 626.12K)

Based
Holy shit that one. I remember a few episodes of that and Mushirambo

It's unthinkable that the MC didn't teach the locals how to make saddles and stirrups.

>The one from zero believers certainly is not.
True, he doesn't want to marry, fuck and breed goddesses, that's most definitely not normal.

>No one of the current generation has some amazing life or tales to talk about.
What if you used to serve in Iraq or Afghanistan or currently live in Ukraine?

Really weird. But a good chair.

Attached: Noah and Makoto.jpg (1327x1875, 245.05K)

It's not that people in that world don't know how to make saddles, it's that there is no one in the village that can. They don't even really have the supplies to make them. It's a poor farming village that is the farthest north there is in their kingdom. Besides he is only five years old.

has a western freelancer author ever been popular? and gained traction like you can do on the jap spheres where just a bunch of people reading your WN can get you an anime in a year?

graverobbertl.site/ace-pilot/

Attached: 1590327402527.gif (100x100, 22.59K)

>the secret to trade is dumping
Isn't he worry about protectionist tariffs?

Attached: 1efef0fd-2597-4509-94f3-2ef7f695e138.jpg (1040x1478, 819.21K)