Attached: 005.jpg (1438x2100, 545.03K)

Attached: 006.jpg (1438x2100, 428.32K)

Attached: 007.jpg (1438x2100, 790.44K)

>be the become

Attached: 008.jpg (1438x2100, 562.09K)

Attached: 009.jpg (1438x2100, 552.01K)

Attached: 010.jpg (1438x2100, 533.54K)

Attached: 011.jpg (1438x2100, 600.9K)

Why did you make a new thread instead of dumping in the exisitng one?

Attached: 012.jpg (1438x2100, 525.67K)

Thanks for dumping.

Color pages are there to be used.

Attached: 013.jpg (1438x2100, 605.04K)

the other thread didn't use the color page and at the time I made this thread user wasn't even dumping the chapter there

Attached: 014.jpg (1438x2100, 760.14K)

Because you are a retard

Attached: 015.jpg (1438x2100, 583.99K)

There it is!

Attached: 016.jpg (1438x2100, 556.42K)

Horny

shouldnt it be ''i'll go look for her''?

Attached: 017.jpg (1438x2100, 452.38K)

Are we going to get Suzu masturbating every chapter now?

Attached: 018.jpg (1438x2100, 468.03K)

why isn't this chapter on nyaa

Are we going to get Suzu masturbating every chapter now?

When?

Attached: Manga-Yuuki Ringo.png (303x480, 81.64K)

You could have just dumped in the existing thread you know.

Lust incarnate

>Yup, complete accident

Attached: 019.jpg (1438x2100, 635.19K)

I’m a bit annoyed at loliSuzu. I get that she wants male Matsuri back, but they’re still themselves. Matsuri is also weird about it, same as the loli, but I think the regular Suzu has it right. She loves the person, whether they were gender swapped or not. I think the other two need to catch up to Suzu’s point of view, rather than the reverse. It’s not to say I 100% don’t want Matsuri back to normal, but that’s not the point.

yabuki-sama...

I could have but I didn't. People want to see the color page when they search for the chapter on the catalog

Attached: 020.jpg (1438x2100, 684.72K)

Either one works in English, the only difference is the implication of
>I'll go look for her
is that you're going immediately.

OP answer me. Is this you?

end

Attached: 021.jpg (1438x2100, 762.08K)

live futaba AT thread:
may.2chan.net/b/res/964858515.htm

Attached: file.png (784x1145, 1.4M)

Seethe nigga, everyone told you the OP would be color page and you still did your usual shit

no

>make early thread with nothing to post for it
>complain when people dump elsewhere
Retards.

>For years, I wondered if I should destroy the humans... since my family this time were good people.
Bad translation here. She's obviously saying she wavered for years because her family this time were good people.

Loli suzu has an extremely dark sense of humour

this series sucks you faggots need to grow up and stop jacking it to anime girls

why are there two threads?

Might be because she feel Suzu is giving up too easily.

Color pages weren't a thing until the switch. I've dumped threads multiple times without using a color page without issue so I don't get why it's suddenly an issue now. I guess I'll use the color page next time.

will Yabuki ever make a Black Cat like series ever again or is it all lewdshit from now on?

>nice color page
>masturbation scene without any details
>unnecessary plot
Boooooring. Yabuki, I've been waiting a week for this chapter. Are you even an ecchi mangaka?
My disappointment is unmeasurable.

Color cover is much better than some random page.

Here's a translation of those other colour pages from chapter 89.

Attached: 20220428_151205.jpg (1644x1200, 580.06K)

>All 12 lives
That's a smaller number than I was expecting. Suzu is way younger than I thought

She clearly wants her life to be a normal one since she already got 11 fucked up ones.

There's a need for some plot every so often.

I think that's the more probable resolution, that Matsuri convinced loli Suzu that he's okay with being a girl. But I think the problem for loli Suzu (and the manga) is the lack of a goal. Suzu's decided she's not going to help Matsuri because Suzu's into vaginas now, which could be seen as selfish.

So next chapter should be the rest of flashback followed by a break the week after wonder if shota Matsuri is gonna have lucky pervert moments with loli Suzu nect chapter

why use something other than the first page/color page of the chapter you're dumping? color page or not when people dump chapters they use the first page of the chapter, not some random page from a previous chapter. it doesnt make any sense

it came out like minutes ago

When did she usually die, at 15? 12x15 = 180
Still quite a lot.

Behold lads! This is the little cutie patootie that will soon grow up to become a 'fine young lady' one day

They reincarnate every 200+ years meaning her oldest was born around -400/500 bc

Takes a while to download off Hakuneko

kek notOP seething no one posted in his thread

Fuck your autism, random page nigga

To think this little girl would become a horny glutton beast

>plot chapter
ecchi bros...

use tachiyomi. its what I do when I dump jump chapters on sundays

>she's cute
Huh? Isn't that her little brother?

>not using mloader
kek

there must be a way because everyone else that does the chapters on sundays use the first page/color page

based

It's Matsuri's fault for being so sexy. He's asking for it. It's not even really rape. Matsuri seduced her.

They're not talking about that day old thread, there was another one made right after the chapter dropped

who cares about threads just discuss the series y'all

>I'm sorry I have to leave you with this rapist.

I miss original TLR Yabuki when it was ecchi but there was still a plot and fun comedic stuff happening. Ever since Darkness he has lost his mind and his series have no appeal beyond lewdness

Then take a screencap of the first page

What? It's literally the opposite.

That's worded strangely, but can still be parsed as "my family were good this time, so I wondered if I should destroy humanity (instead of feeling that way for sure)".

>Suzu: She's cute.
THIS is a mistranslation. If the translator didn't mistakenly assumed Suzu's younger sibling was a girl, I don't know what the fuck this is supposed to mean.

Attached: Ayakashi Triangle - c014 (v02) - p130 [VIZ Media] [Digital] [1r0n].png (1500x2250, 736.9K)

Matsuri doesn't get any of that, smol Suzu is going to fall on top and grope him instead

Probably said non gendered cute and the translator forgot.

Because I hate you personally and everything you stand for.

>one more week for loli lewds
YABUUUUUUUKI

Any of you remember that loveru chapter where the two teachers + ghost girl gather to cure rito's "disease" only to make it worse and out of control

Well I'm really hoping for a chaoter where lolizu and shadow mei try to heal suzu horniness and she goes on rampage

But this chapter advanced the plot. Also TLR never had anything happening. The world would be a better place if we could all just admit that TLR wasn't ever funny.

>black hair
>very long hair
>hime cut-like blunt ends
>beauty mark
>ample bosom
>childbearing hips
>impeccable fashion
Peak female.

Attached: 1651192112032.png (529x1040, 335.84K)

New translator hasn't read the first 88 chapters.

He wasn't the writer of to love ru though.

That the Mei plot fag, he still disappointed because no Mei plot

Mom?

>search catalog
>see a thread but the image is an old page
>enter that thread
>OP didn't dump
>see other thread that does have the color page so its clearly the new chapter and OP is dumping
its not hard to understand, user. It took like 5 minutes after the creation of that other thread that someone began dumping the chapter in it. this thread was automatic because OP made the thread to dump and used the color page which instantly lets you know this is the thread

damn that other OP got cucked . you hate to see it

>plot and fun comedic stuff
>darkness
I think you meant original tlr

did you even read the post?