Tiger & Bunny

Someone take Bunny out for a drink.

Attached: drink.png (1920x1080, 1.57M)

I'm not going to be responsible for a drunk Barnaby.

What kind of drunk would he be?

Only Kotetsu knows.

I can see him being a weepy drunk.

He would just keep on saying plant facts when drunk.

Does Kotetsu know about the plants?

I hope he watered them for him while he was in the hospital

Probably the type that just falls asleep and misses all the mayhem.

He could a hot fucking mess, crying and yelling at Kotetsu then whining he wants a hug then bitching he didn’t do it right, then falling asleep and probably throwing up on his lap and shoes.

But he might also just instantly be a little cuddly, then fall asleep and refuse to move.

Attached: 824B738B-04A1-42C3-90D5-76234DB31962.jpg (622x395, 122.34K)

Speaking of vices, Sky High’s VA has his own take on the ashtray in Keith’s living room: Sky High obviously doesn’t smoke but Nathan does, so the ashtray is for him.

Attached: B2111AEB-CDA0-4F59-8083-8C8A3BF09167.jpg (1124x1612, 223.4K)

How is he so cute?

Based, Sky High would never smoke

I knew Keith was a good boy.

Well that's just his take.

Nathan who obsesses over her looks and beauty? Smoking? Somehow equally unlikely.

I'm almost up to date 12/13 eps. What happened with Kotetsu's nigga?

Attached: 1559640838348.jpg (1920x1080, 317.32K)

Where are all the anons, I don't want this thread to die like the last one. Maybe we're just timing them badly?

Smoking is also aesthetic. Nathan seems like he owns ones of those long Cruella de Ville cigarette holders.

I hate that we didn't get the new episodes weekly to have proper weekly threads about them. Threads would be less dead then

Taibani fans are mostly oldfags, these threads probably get slow responses because we are still slow, like the old days.

Attached: 70B34569-51F9-4D95-B18A-7556A0E7947C.jpg (1919x1327, 313.9K)

Episode 4 didn’t really make it seem like his lifestyle was particularly healthy before, what’s with the late nights and all. Keith on the other hand is a 100% health nut.

I'll take him home instead.

Moved up in the corporate ladder, now works on improving Apollon Media's public image after the Maverick and Shneider disaster.

Finally finished all the 13 episodes. S2 probably has my favourite fights in the series despite the occasionally wonky CG and plain direction because you just gotta love how creative they got with powers this time around (and Dragon Kid is finally an actual martial artist instead of just posing with a stick like in S1).

On that note, Barnaby and Thomas were the real MVPs in the last fight. They carried it hard despite one of them having a broken arm and another broken everything and struggling to breathe even after a short jog at the very start.

Attached: E7F85B0A-546A-4898-B759-26841AC93D2B.jpg (1654x2048, 361.13K)

Oddly enough, T&B seems to be slowly getting more attention on other social media as artists are starting to make new stuff. This fandom has always been pretty reliant on fanworks (just look at the shit ton of doujinshi).

Why not? You get to see him frolic drunkenly and hold his hair if he gets sick. Then you can take pics of his lovely sleepy face and bed head in the morning.

Attached: 20220428_211615.jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

>Keith on the other hand is a 100% health nut.
The ep literally debunked that as well with his eating habbits and dislikes of health foods.

I want a breather episode in Japan Town

Attached: 40EA4E40-FF3E-428F-9869-B2B5940A8748.jpg (1152x2048, 282.33K)

I think Thomas is underrated, especially in these threads.

>T. Kotetsu

Attached: 10B2FB1E-C424-40AA-8E09-FFA048C3D15E.jpg (2048x1434, 226.71K)

Request to the oldfags in the thread. Dies anybody have the chart with animators and art styles for the show, both Kotetsu and Barnaby versions? I'd greatly apreciate it. Thanks in advance, and thanks again.

Attached: 20220501_174711.jpg (1532x2048, 285.49K)

He’s probably only super healthy for the sake of his job. I really wish we could learn more about him

Don’t really get the hate. Despite some teenage edge, he was useful, pragmatic, and even fairly nice when people treated him well and didn’t aggressively get in his face.

Cour 2 better let them spend time together without heroshit stopping them.

We never even see them visit each other's places despite it happening all the time in S1

Why does Thomas use the stress balls? To strengthen his hands?

I expect Tiger watered Bunnychan’s plants whilst he was in his coma.

I think we might get one. I think it's being foreshadowed that Barnaby's true happiness lies with Kotetsu's family. Going by what he said to Yuri, despite the fact that he and Kotetsu have been working together as heroes for several years now Barnaby is not truly happy and isn't really enjoying his life. Being a hero helps him survive day to day, but doesn't bring the fulfillment that would allow him to finally move on. I think what Barnaby is truly longing for is real family, he's been missing his parents his whole life and is still a little bit attached to Maverick despite being abused by him. It just shows how desperate he is for a sense of family and belonging even though he's not outward about it. Considering all the hints on Kotetsu's side, he would be happy to give that to Barnaby if they managed to communicate their needs. Might be wrong but that's where I think they're going with this. At some point it'll be acknowledged that Barnaby has officially became part of Kotetsu's family.

I really would love for that to be the outcome. Maybe Barnaby will also have a picture of him with Kotetsu and Kaede by the end of s2 to really drive that point home.

I'm even thinking they might do an entire photo montage ending of them "making mamories" In the photos, like was done in Lilo & Stitch as an example.

That'd be very cute, Barnaby deserves some happiness after all that trauma and suffering. Kotetsu was the first person he opened up to and felt he could trust so for that to eventually turn into becoming a family would be sweet.

It’s probably one of the reasons, though he also eats nothing but chicken and broccoli, so maybe it’s just some weird form of OCD.

And on the opposite side, he’s clearly very good for Kotetsu and his relationship with Kaede. Like when Muramasa advises Kotetsu how to approach her after they fought, Barnaby already knows it instinctively and gives her the quiet support and understanding she needs at the moment.
It’s been repeatedly suggested that he understands her better than Kotetsu for most part, so he’s a good bridge between them.

I want to shake Sky High's hand.

Kotetsu is also giving away vibes like he wants more of their partnership than what they currently have. He's the one putting up Barnaby's pictures right next to pictures of Tomoe and sulking when their dinner plans get called off. The scene in the hospital is pretty symbolic of the current state of affairs. Kotetsu's "why are you blocking me?" in more general sense can refer to more than just being denied a hug. While Barnaby obviously is the one who was clinging to Kotetsu and reaching out for help, he never crossed any boundaries and was fiercely respectful of the distance between him and Kotetsu and his family. Perhaps their arc can be meeting in the middle and them both crossing that line and reaching beyond that sense of distance.

I'd like to hug him.

>eats nothing but chicken and broccoli
Some guys who are really into working out are just like that

>They just fucking deck a ten year old girl in the face

Fucking kek. I didn't expect her to be the one saving the day. It would've been nice to see some of the second league heroes but these new ones are alright too

I know, but eating literally nothing but chicken and broccoli seems insufficient if you want to bulk. Where are the eggs and protein shakes?

I eat that, but I don't work out.

The new charas were surprisingly likeable. Ryan is already one of the best members of the cast and most likely will receive his own story in the second cour, Subaru and Thomas are quirky and thoughtful enough to dodge the tired red/blue stereotype, and Lara is sweet and adorable without feeling like generic moeshit bait.

Attached: 3A297B5D-ADEF-468D-A368-AA572BE2CB1A.jpg (500x1863, 501.63K)

>Lara is sweet and adorable without feeling like generic moeshit bait.
If only her VA wasn't forcing the generic moeshit voice though.

Finally some good fucking Barnaby analysis. Excellent points user

Literally where the hell are the second league heroes actually? I assumed briefly that the twins had defeated them and were going to secretly hide in Sternbild before I realized they weren't even in the area yet

How is Thomas' arm not permanently fucked up though? They broke his arm at the elbow and tore all of his ligaments and busted the joint, those things heal never.

Yes, he says his telekinetic grip is only as strong as his real grip.

But is it just potential grip or does he actually strain while lifting things?

magic

I think there was a scene was he was struggling to keep some civilians afloat while waiting for help.

I'd rather take my hero out for a drink.

Attached: Tiger-Bunny-00038[1].jpg (650x365, 50.46K)

I just hope Lunatic's identity is never revealed.

We don't really know if it's not permanently fucked up yet. It could come up later.