Black Rock Shooter

I want to marry this black rock shooter. Do you?

Attached: brs.png (1920x1080, 2.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/750CoHAJE2U?t=283
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those are some cute eyes.

This show would be better as a 2D show instead of the CGI thing they were going for.

So will the South Asian subs be out today or is there still going to be a 3-day delay?

Is the music any good?

South Asian subs?

How fast are the fan subs now?

Attached: FRpzTLzaMAAf_mM.jpg (1920x1080, 187.59K)

Slower than the official subs

I thought the reason fan subs exist was to be faster

The english subs released on D+ asian territories. They released 4 in a batch last week around wednesday or so.

I liked the original anime better

So they're not usually faster than the fansubs?

For this particular show, fan subs existed because of uncertainty over when the official subs were going to be released. Now that it's been confirmed that official subs will be released quite fast, it made the need for fan subs obsolete

But she's already my wife.

>quite fast
Three days still seems pretty long when people are used to same-day subs (even if said subs are still just rips of official subs).

not sure, that's why I'm asking what the release schedule is now

DM, Monica, get a room

Three days is pretty fast, same-day subs are a recent privilege. Back in fansubbing days, getting subs within three days would've been considered fast

Mda starou is going to draw more BRS right?

Hopefully

>This is official art
They really want us to jerk off to their show

Attached: deadmaster.jpg (1416x2048, 186.36K)

Dead mASSter

I've seen better asses

I see Disney has decided on their new mascot once Mickey is out of copyright.

Isn't Disney just the licensor rather than the property owner?

Yeah, I'd expect so, unless they bought the whole BRS IP. I was just making a joke.

But Disney, if you're listening I think she'd be a fine replacement for Mickey.

So how were the official subs? I still haven't watched last week's episode.

>unless they bought the whole BRS IP
I doubt it

Do we still expect to see Nip screencaps when the episode airs?

They're okay

They're boring honestly, translated way too literally and is missing nuance or just flat out omits stuff at times.

As to be expected for subs intended for an esl market

I see

The new episode of BEFORE DAWN is out in HobbyJapan and it seems like the dude behind that Google Docs is already working on it as the title is already there

Any screencaps from the episode?

It's a light novel serialized in HobbyJapan every 1st of the month, not an animation.

Attached: file.png (1024x676, 837.68K)

Oops, I was thinking about the anime.

Official English subs aren't until Wednesday and Anonyneko quit but luckily Japanese subs are out. Don't worry guys, you won't have to wait until Wednesday for SEA subs, Arche has your back!

You son of a bitch I love you

Attached: file.png (227x417, 81.2K)

Now she's lost it.

Attached: 24.png (1894x1068, 1.66M)

It seems that Tensho wanted to promote Bibury's CG department, which is the main reason that it's half-CGI. Everyone has their own priorities, as usual, and not all of them are helpful for the overall quality.
3-day delay, according to Hotstar support. Weekly Wednesday releases.
Probably the best part of the show, at least the OP/ED songs. BGM OST is quite decent too, although not as memorable.
Depends on when JP captions are released. Arche usually releases half a day after JP captions are out. Said captions may get released together with the episode, but sometimes they're delayed by 1-3 days. Other fansubbers have stopped due to official subs becoming available.
In this case there were no subs at all for the first three weeks, so fansubbers were rescuing the show from D+ jail. The fansub scene is almost dead so you won't have groups doing shows just to be faster, people only translate shows with no translations or in cases of completely fucked up official subs.
Magazine anime illustrations have always been their own thing, usually hornier than the shows themselves. But Tensho is definitely forcing his horniness onto the viewers.
Probably, I don't see why not. It still airs normally on TV and on Japanese D+.
Adequate. More accurate than some of the fansubs out there. The writing is extremely dry and stiff, but they don't do outright translation mistakes. I suspect this might be a dub script, which may explain omitted words, or maybe D+ has strict sub line length rules like Netflix. There's a lot of room for improvement, but these are absolutely good enough to watch the show with.
I've been told by people who watch Hotstar that Hotstar subs aren't a translation for the ESL market. Even when release windows for Hotstar and worldwide D+ are different, the translations are always the same.

Attached: 25.jpg (1894x1068, 221.53K)

cute

Attached: 26.png (1894x1068, 1.21M)

looks like a psp game

have you ever looked at a PSP game user

Attached: file.png (480x272, 270K)

Many PSP games actually look really good when rendered at FHD or 4K, except for the menus and HUDs.

NO!!!! NOT THE LITTLE SISTER!

Not sure if that's the case for BRS THE GAME, I think lower resolutions work better.

Attached: file.png (1642x923, 1.9M)

She knows she can kill

Did it start yet?

Looks like a PS1 game. I've seen better-looking PSP games.

Yeah, I guess the textures are a bit too low-res here. But at least the backgrounds look okay.
Raw is out already.

It already finished airing.

sorry
ps vita
youtu.be/750CoHAJE2U?t=283

Attached: Black Rock Shooter - Dawn Fall - S01E05 - 1080p WEB H.264 -NanDesuKa (DSNP).webm (1920x1080, 757.79K)

That looks so good that it's a shame Vita died such a quick death. Even though it was very underpowered compared to phones of the time.

well sony killed it
they kill anything with soul

Attached: miku 291.jpg (2894x4093, 2.94M)

>little girls drinking alcohol in anime
Now that's a new one.

Attached: Black Rock Shooter - Dawn Fall - S01E05 - 1080p WEB H.264 -NanDesuKa (DSNP) - 00_02_56_426.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

The very end of today's episode hit me like a gut punch. I thought they'd be able to save her before this happened to her.

STELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1649653349001.jpg (1280x720, 100.46K)

What happened?

Attached: Black Rock Shooter - Dawn Fall - S01E05 - 1080p WEB H.264 -NanDesuKa (DSNP).webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

I think I'll fuck off from the thread until the subs come out I really don't want spoilers for this one especially when I'm borderline hyperactive and any small hint will make me guess what'll happen

Attached: s.gif (349x196, 1.88M)

>semi auto shooting
>looks like fully auto

Little sister from the first few episdoes has been taken by the Male fucker doll guy and turned into one of his concubines that he rutinly fucks to death. The very end of the episode shows him getting through with her as she lays there comatose.

Attached: Black Rock Shooter - Dawn Fall - S01E05 - 1080p WEB H.264 -NanDesuKa (DSNP).webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Isn't she like 12? I wonder where the "I want to be raped to death" user is right now.

Attached: Black Rock Shooter - Dawn Fall - S01E05 - 1080p WEB H.264 -NanDesuKa (DSNP).webm (1920x1080, 1.08M)

D-did they show her getting raped or do we only see the aftermath