Well ROTK nerds?

Well ROTK nerds?

Attached: 94455333.jpg (1920x1080, 173.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-bdKXQcGiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAKE WAY FOR THE MOST KINO PERIOD OF CHINESE HISTORY

Attached: TAIPING KINO.png (910x675, 361.7K)

bump

19th century China is quite the clusterfuck, between the Opium Wars, the Heavenly Kingdom, the first Sino-Japanese war and finally the Boxer rebellion.

Regend of Three Kingdoms?

>19th century
nah, everything after Ming collapse is quite the opposite of kino

He trusted Ma Su. Zhuge's flaw was trusting his disciples too much, he did the same with Jiang Wei, who drained Shu of resources thanks to his 11 fucking campaigns.

Kek. Isn't that when the "Century of humiliation" started?

Should've listened to Wei Yan

Eiko sex

Nah there's plenty of better stuff but the story of the jesusmaniac makes for a fun flick.

Attached: 1649062822725.png (256x256, 95.46K)

That started with the First Opium Wars prior. Though the irreversible decline of the Qing beyond the point of reforming to prevent the century of humiliation started because of the white lotus rebellion even earlier.

Read posts by die hard history nerds that Koumei sent Ma Su there basically to gain exp and level up. He wanted to promote him but needed him to actually chalk some successes to his name so he sent a veteran officer (Wang Ping) as a lieutenant with the simple task of simply holding the ground and distracting a Wei divsion. But for some reason he decided to take his entire division up a hill away from water.

I want to FUCK Eiko with my partybros

Attached: eiko 3546452.jpg (850x1200, 144.69K)

it's just amusing it took Jiang Wei 11 campaigns for him to realize "hmm we're not winning this"

Ma Su, like everyone else, thought the high ground advantage always works.

Attached: high ground.jpg (1200x600, 40.5K)

The imperishable, eternal classic of East Asia.
It's 'Romance.'

Attached: 34512.jpg (480x360, 55.2K)

Attached: 1651199931073.jpg (700x997, 237.71K)

>wants to help your friend out by giving him an easy mission, so you can then promote him
>he is a gigantic retard, so he fucks up
>only thing that can be done now is to execute him
If only the world still works this way

She should make this pose at the end of every performance.

Eiko has a fat ass

Wei Yan was right.

Sex with Eiko

Attached: sample_e60b4560c77df500b288aeb2d85438c1.jpg (850x1521, 309.89K)

brother of the jesus christ was funnier

thats him.

Why the FUCK did they make Eiko only wear hotpants/shorts

I literealy cant watch this shit without gething a boner

This series made me pick up the chinese show. It's comfy as fuck.

honestly, a girl like her wouldnt be a virgin especially not when working in the clubbing world

she's far too vulnerable

Attached: 97977268_p0_master1200.jpg (850x1200, 416.72K)

kareshatsu

Attached: 97896965_p0.png (1600x1720, 1.59M)

now post Kongming wearing Eiko's outfit

it wouldn't fit

Why?

She's a lesbian

idk user
their cannibal arcs were kino

Try to make your dad wear your sister's clothes.

She has a FAT ass

He was scared a more senior office like Wei Yan or Wu Yi would be too independently-minded and not listen to his orders. The irony was that Ma Su ended up disobeying orders anyways.

Yuricuck fuck off

user... I dont want to break your self-esteem, but when girls in the club tell you "they are lesbian", they actually arent lesbian at all...
I leave you to your own conclusion

>implying that Yea Forumsidsclowns go clubbing to begin with

Oof

I'd like to report a crime

Attached: Pnmeogy.jpg (1280x720, 64.55K)

This physically hurt.
>tfw I wondered why everyone I made eye contact with in a club told me she was lesbian

I wish I could go clubbing in anime Shibuya.

Is Eiko among the cutest girl in this season?
I'd say definitely Top 5

Attached: 1651013561266.jpg (1515x2048, 393.69K)

>Eiko offering a random stranger her earbuds.

Cute and innocent! Doesnt she know that I'd put them in my mouth to lick them immediately?

Yes, absolutely.

So when's Eiko getting the Tinderbox treatment?

Dual pigtails is so rare these days.
Reminds me of my love for Kiana, if we are already talking about Chinapandering.

Attached: punished tuna.jpg (1069x1416, 816.55K)

youtube.com/watch?v=N-bdKXQcGiM

Why is this so addictive

Yeah, I took her first time

Warlord Period is more-so.
>General Three Don't Knows
>He doesn't know how many wives he has, how much money he has and how many soldiers serve under him.
>High cultured poetry such as Visiting Mount Tai:
"From afar, Mount Tai looks blackish,
Narrow on top and wide at the bottom.
If you flipped it upside down,
It would be narrow at the bottom and wide on top."
>Massive mommy-boy, brings her along on all his campaigns.
>Accidentally shoots and kills the Qing emeperor while on vacation (with mom) in Japan. Found guilty, can either get 15 days in prison or pay a hundred bucks. He pays the fine.
>"I'll either succeed or come home in a coffin!"
>Campaign fails, so he comes back sitting inside a coffin, smoking cigars, dragged by a car.

The most ridiculous baby tossings and empty forts pale in comparison to the utter insanity of this era.

>Chinese consul and secretar, supreme gentlemen Zunli Yamin and Gu Ziaozhan, lent the robbers their automobile and asked only for 250 pieces of everything found at the warehouse.
>It is said that all of them gave amazing speeches in front of the tribunal, full of anecdotes to ancient Chinese philosophers and highlighting, that they've placed good moral values at the forefront of their life, on their benevolent actions, all in search of Zhenxi, the ultimate truth, aiming towards perfection.
>That they happened to be looking for it in a warehouse of military uniforms in Inokentyev is simply fate.
>Zhenxi, the ultimate truth, can't be broken over a mere 2000 uniforms and 2000 pairs of leather boots.

Attached: Warlord-chan.jpg (236x359, 16.41K)

>Kongming's "imagine the smell" face

>that poem
am I missing something here? what the fuck?

It makes sense, she's actually trying to make it as a musician and not just some slag who enjoys partying so she just gets a job in a club.

>It makes sense, she's actually trying to make it as a musician while avoiding the casting couch

oh sweet summer child

I mean she didn't even get a chance to get to the casting couch, isn't the only place she's sung before Koumei showed up was the club she's working at?

>am I missing something here?
Maybe you just don't have an eye for good poetry. Here's another one of his:
"Poem about bastards:
You tell me to do this,
He tells me to do that.
You're all fucking bastards,
go rail y'er moms."

I said it and I stand behind it. If you want true, undisputed kino of an era, you go and look up various people from the fall of Qing to the consolidation of KMT. Three Don't Knows' genius, tales from the borderlands by Hášek (Švejk) like the Zhenxi story above, an Austrian officer who believed he was Genghis Khan's grand*-son and carved out a Mongolian state out in Outer Mongolia, hoping to one day remake the Mongolian Empire like his ancestor,... and I've barely scratched the surface.

Attached: He was from Granz.png (872x624, 516.96K)

Attached: img_27401e9aeec60e05_b2JqMjFQNjBLMWJpNjV0VE5RQ2R0Sjl2NXR2UUVUOVd0UXRlTmt2ODdnbz0.jpg (960x543, 77.04K)

you got a book about it to recommend?