Men hitting women in anime

don't you feel bad?

Attached: 1620425869288.webm (1280x720, 2.14M)

>don't you feel bad?
no, I feel pretty good indeed

i'd feel insulted if they didn't!

Attached: 97502228_p2.jpg (1200x875, 582.28K)

no, I feel tight in my pants

If by bad, you mean aroused, then yes.

Nope

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-04-24-20h50m55s234.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

mmm i prefer it if a hot girl hit me instead until i cried and then told me i belong to her

I'm a ryonafag.

What is the reason? Why am I getting the feeling that she's getting raped? Is this hentai?

>Redo
I feel bad when I see garbage, yes.

This is a pro-ryona board

She got raped literally next scene. It's not a hentai btw.

It makes me feel bad in my heart, but good in my dick.

What makes ryona so hot?

Attached: Fairy Tail Ryona 1.jpg (6048x4872, 3.33M)

Attached: Fairy Tail Ryona 2.png (3120x1620, 3.62M)

I used to feel bad, but then I learned to hate w*men, so now it makes my dick hard

Ryona thread?

>stealth /r9k/ thread

i have a MASSIVE boner

How old is Keyaru('s body) supposed to be here? Norn must be TINY.

Didn't he make himself bigger with his healing powers?

I used to not feel bad, but then I learned I don't hate women.
Now I don't know how to feel, unless it's comeuppance ryona, in which case I feel particularly aroused.
It's a shame there isn't a good way to separate comeuppance/revenge ryona from regular ryona.

Attached: 01.jpg (1920x1080, 1.19M)

I'm guessing the troops revolt and revenge rape her am I right...

No, she blows her limbs off from a landmine. The troops send her limbs back to the King as proof of her death, but keep her alive as a living onahole for a while until she gets dirty, then they hang her.

Stomach punching is some weak ass shit. More shows need hits to the face.

Attached: a3w2jBQ_700bwp.png (470x351, 233.54K)

I haven't read the thread, but I doubt what you say. Ryona is a kink/fetish; guys who are sexually aroused by it most often are not the same people as those who hate women. I very rarely see misogynists post about it.

Discount rance is so cringe, Im glad that shitty show flopped

you dont have to hate women to want them to be hurt. its natural to hurt. its womans obsession with thinking she should be immune to pain and everything should be hurt so she doesnt have to that's the true pain. this pain is crying out for violance, it's the only thing that can sooth that wound.

Attached: DF967607-E8D5-4ED5-9BBA-E14827B6FEDD.jpg (560x667, 49.78K)

Is it just me or is there a dramatic increase in ESLs as of late?
I'm seeing them post barely coherent shit like this every other thread.

must come from all that uranium burning a hole in your pocket user.

Attached: [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fq344lr.ogg].gif (291x307, 1.23M)

No, fictional characters have no rights.

Attached: Wendy's everyday life.png (1031x1540, 1.01M)

>pro ryona
Lol every ryona thread gets deleted

>humiliation
>women’s body’s moving/bending from punches and kicks
>saliva and piss is erotic
And more

>ryonachad
You can't shill faggotry what belongs to real man, uttermensch

>you dont have to hate women to want them to be hurt.
You don't have to, but most male ryona fans do. Male-written ryona tend to be very exaggerated and physical (eg the onahole thing mentioned in ), often based around a sense of revenge and hate. Rich girls being cooked alive, brats being humiliated, female villains being killed. These are generally the themes.

Female written ryona tend to be less extreme (and thus, less shocking but more impactful), based on the idea that men are more beautiful when they suffer. Female ryona tend to be a lot more erotic, since it dances on the line between pain and pleasure. A good example of this, but written by a man (Urobuchi), is in the second season of thunderbolt fantasy. Seven blasphemous deaths, voiced by Aoi Yuuki, threatening to flay the mc alive is one of the hottest things I've ever heard. And this happened because, probably, the whole show is heavy on the fujobait and Urubutcher knew his audience.

tl;dr men like ryona because they hate women, women like ryona because they like men.

Attached: yona_32.jpg (1056x1584, 162.16K)

Attached: tales of arise punch.jpg (1920x1080, 266.19K)

I'm sure there is also ryona from men who like women as well.

>hits her lower ribs in the first shot
>his fist teleports right below her boobs in the next

bravo

>>stealth /r9k/ thread
but I don't see any femanons with fake depression here

That's complete bullshit, a lot of mâle authors are interested by the aesthetics of female suffering. It's especially true with Japanese culture of shibari and traditional torture.
"I like ryona = I hate women" is a midwit take.

Shibari is almost never mentioned in these threads, just look at images posted in this thread.

i hate women so much it's unreal

this song goes very hard
with love from kazahkstan

Edgy revenge fantasy for edgy retards.

How popular do you think ryona is in terms of a fetish? I feel like it's known but isn't on the level of vore or furfag shit. I just want to see it more in anime and manga, and not just some weak shit
>men like ryona because they hate women
Maybe, but I've seen a lot (including myself) who just think it's hot when girls get beaten up with no malice behind it. It's even hotter if it's a girl doing the ryona, not a guy

Attached: dino belly punch.png (1116x1600, 1.25M)

Oh look, it's another person who's insecure about fetish so he pretends it's part of a long and hoary tradition. Ryona by and large is a way for men to represent their hate for women and not an extension of muh ancient shibari.

meant to quote

>men hitting women in anime
>only example itt
you guys disappoint me

well here's some manga

Attached: trueriderkick.jpg (1900x1356, 729.38K)

It's hard to tell, but I think extremely unpopular. People freak out with mild suggestions of sexual pain like slapping, whipping is already seen as something only pros do.

At the same time, everyone loves vampires, so biting seems to be fine.

Attached: 6609823_1056_1584_270171.jpg (1056x1584, 349.13K)

>insecure about fetish
Hating women isn't a fetish. Honestly I don't really care if your mother used to beat you as a kid or something, and use ryona as a cope.
I like ryona for what it is: watching women suffering or getting beat up. I think it's neat.

>but I think extremely unpopular.
I wouldn't go that far, though you're right that it's very looked down on. Physical pain in a sexual context is seen a bit weird, but literally showing a girl get her ass kicked is defectively degenerate and disgusting to most people

Attached: 9.jpg (855x1196, 309.5K)

>men hitting women
>don't you feel bad?
If you believe that women are really equal to men, then it follows that any appropriate reason to hit a man is also an appropriate reason to hit a woman.
There aren't a LOT of appropriate reasons to hit anyone, but having a vagina doesn't make you magically a fragile creature that can't deal with being punched just the same as a man.
Woman starts hitting you? Knock her the fuck out.
That's feminism.

Attached: 1300504906569.jpg (310x239, 17.56K)

>nooooo you can't just beat up and torture women you can only do that to men aiieeeeee

Domestic abuse is a thing for a reason, user.

It's NEVER getting a sequel

Attached: 1621728770570.jpg (2560x3600, 3.84M)

I think boys should beat boys, and girls should beat girls.

For her? Nah.

Although I don't like her getting raped.

It really depends on the character development, for example in Spec-Ops Asuka I didn't mind much Kurumi beating the shit out of Chisato, on the other hand I felt very bad during her backstory where she lost her leg and her mom due a car crash. I didn't mind Nazani getting mutilated by Asuka and then tortured by Kurumi, but I did feel sad when she got punched half to death during a cover operation.

So, for me, it really depends on the moral stance on the character, although I still don't like seeing a woman die, case of point, Raynare getting disintegrated by Rias even if she deserved it, I suppose it's just an instinctual thing, as a species you can beat females to fall back in line, but it's game over if you go so far as to kill them.

Attached: chisato-kurumi-specops-asuka.jpg (480x360, 24.53K)

stuff like this has some exceptions, but generally men are usually bigger and stronger than woman, so it's less ok to hit one

Attached: 33.jpg (1241x1754, 900.28K)

Why are ryona artists always so terrible at anatomy?

I don't understand the point of ryona when sexual slavery is a million times more humiliating and a lot more satisfying for the perpetrator than mere violence against a woman. Like I don't care for either kink but if I really hated a woman I think sex slavery would be much more gratifying than plain violence.

>it's less ok to hit one
no it isn't.
first, everyone has the right to defend and protect themselves.
if a woman hits a man, she should be prepared to accept the consequences of her actions.
On the flipside though, there aren't many day-to-day scenarios where anyone needs to hit anyone.