It's not yuri if the girls don't kiss

>it's not yuri if the girls don't kiss
Not according to publishers/authors.

Attached: 1640161582262.png (1110x560, 922.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sakuradict.com/word/土壺_どつぼ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some more examples.

Attached: 1625147472168.png (1800x1800, 1.47M)

Attached: 1637038587315.png (900x1100, 640.74K)

>only six examples

I could always post more if you want. And there's also the fact that a few series not advertised as yuri had undeniable yuri ends.

Attached: 1623998974005.jpg (1350x1920, 652.37K)

hmmmm, interesting
hmmmmmmmmmmm

>hajimete no kyampu
Is this supposed to be a parody or did they seriously just ripped off yurucamp completely?

There are two kinds of yuri. Actual yuri, with developing romance and lesbian characters who deal with human issues and the struggles of being homosexual or bisexual in a conservative east Asian society, and meme yuri that's about girls with vague sexualities having cute antics with vaguely romantic undertones and is often just slice of life with a bit of a lesbian tint added to it. I prefer the former.

Attached: 91xlvdYuIYL.jpg (1825x2560, 542.22K)

Yes. They couldn't even get a good artist to do it.

Attached: 1642537239288.png (1242x893, 709.01K)

>that's about girls with vague sexualities
It's not even vague these days those.

Attached: 1637315738091.png (613x492, 164.24K)

It's kinda hard to judge series that are not over yet, some of those already have the foundantion to go into romantic territory if they want to but it would drastically change the dynamic of those series.

Young Ladies Don't Play Fighting Games is more likely going to be an outright romance but the author likes to take his stories slowly, while Let's have if ever probably will only break from subtext to maintext territory in the last chapters.

The Yuru Camp rip off is retarded so I don't know.

Attached: 1633559628867.png (509x759, 349.35K)

I don't know how you could come to that conclusion.

Attached: 1629815297131.png (580x720, 339.84K)

Yea Forums btfo once again

What’s the series on the top-right?

According to shitposters yuri doesn't exist as nothing is yuri.

Attached: 41pHApKSVZL.jpg (218x342, 21.31K)

Your mistake is confusing yuri and lesbianism. Yuri is merely a transient state, an obvious appeal to purity and naivety of youth. It's not supposed to be about lesbians at all. Yuri is in a way an extreme version of purityfag's ideal world, a version where even the reader cannot pollute the purity they are witnessing. Acting like it's anything other than a playful phase is peak delusion.

I think you're the one confusing class-s and yuri.

it means they have boyfriends, just not shown in the story

The classification on CW is complete bogus.
They don't consider Watanugi or Lily Lily La La Land yuri.

Yuri is when i fuck the girls

Cope hettard

Every yuri thread is a schizo thread

You're objectively correct, however I understand that certain people are specifically looking for yuri with lesbians so I try to specify whether a series is platonic friendship yuri or romantic yuri

I think CW may actually ask the publisher or the author about it, as strange it is, neither one of those series are called yuri on CUNE either.

>Just like your girlfriends... they never show up in your life

Attached: images.jpg (238x212, 8.08K)

It gets even weirder because Comic Walker once advertised Watanugi in a Yuri Fair but still haven't updated the tags.

Attached: 1620984671877.png (800x2260, 810.19K)

>Maria Holic
My sides. Web devs confirmed for not reading it.

One Drop (of Semen) Rule

Attached: Yuri Slayers.png (1601x1601, 3.34M)

yuri has always been just girl's bromance

I hate homosexuality so much it's unreal

Incel thread
Check my 7

Attached: black twitter.png (217x190, 55.18K)

Attached: 1651263786064.jpg (1448x2048, 1.25M)

You can tell it's that guy's thread from a mile away.

It also has a 女装 tag. And the series has a yuri theme.

My guess is that they won't change it unless the publisher asks them to, but they aren't idiots, they know what Watanugi is about, so does CUNE, they probably want to know as an ecchi series first though.

Comic Walker is run by Kadokawa Media Factory.

All hail Yuri destroyers this bunch of men got my respect.

Yes, but you would imagine CW would ask the magazines what is the most apropriate way to promote the series, as they would be the ones who would know better, even if they are all run by the same big corportation.

It seems that for some series they just spam as many tags as possible while others get none.
Moving away from yuri you'll also note that Camp-san is tagged as gourmet when it's just about cooking utensils.

GGWP is getting really boring.
It became a gachi fighting game series with bunch of m*le pros.

RUG-sama is only for Kokkoro

It's like the reversal of this.
What I don't understand is why they decided to animate it so early on.

Attached: this isn't video games.jpg (790x575, 356.33K)

Attached: tonari-no-kyuuketsuki-san-chap-59-page-5.png (1114x1600, 1.25M)

>blatant schizo thread
>retards just bite, again

We've known that since Nanoha

Is anyone reading this cheating Yuri series?

Attached: page0021.jpg (844x1200, 1.06M)

this post goes very hard

>his
Uh...

I mean, it kinda makes sense if they just can't make out which is the demographics for the series, they probably are more careful about the popular tags though.

Warikitta on steroid

Attached: page0027.jpg (844x1200, 223.42K)

Attached: page0042.jpg (844x1200, 224.86K)

Attached: page0044.jpg (844x1200, 230.66K)

YJK

I think that another possibility is that the series wasn’t always meant to be/become yuri. You can see in the earlier chapters, they make occasional jokes about her being a brocon. When the series was released in 2018, CUNE was still trying to pretend to be Kirara after all. Cynically looking at it, maybe they intended for him to be a flimsy excuse for anyone who wanted to see the girls as just friends.

But now with the change to yuri: they have him move away and written out of the story just to give an excuse for them to live together.

Attached: 1641336881830.jpg (728x1038, 159.67K)

The yuri angle is very obvious from chapter one though, MC had the whole thing about being in denial about how she really feels and even in early chapters you have her getting jealous because of others girls getting close, you can easily see her feelings progressing.

Though I do wonder if the original plan was for this series to be a harem series, however you can easily tell by Kurou's artworks that only the MC and her girlfriend are the only popular girls, so my guess is that it made sense for Kurou to follow other CUNE series that are romances

Is it really cheating if her husband doesn't give a shit?

They also included other stuff like bestiality.
In a way they kept throwing stuff at a wall to see what sticks.

Lol, it's just a gag user, as if the author and his editor were seriously considering turning the series into girls being fucked by animals.

The series never really diverged from it's premise, it's was about MC who is a hentai artist drawing different girls in different common hentai situations but without any males involved, while her feelings for the main girl were growing.

Only recently the author made a change to the story by following more romantic couple tropes now that the MC is fucking main girl, because he obviously can't walk back on this one.

>docchi ni shiro, Doppo

Attached: 157eb42908fd585e150108643743.jpg (1000x563, 43.01K)

どつぼ
sakuradict.com/word/土壺_どつぼ