Why was he "the bad guy" here? He's actually right

Why was he "the bad guy" here? He's actually right.

Attached: 1651094383076.jpg (2133x1600, 302.68K)

>26
>In your prime
Lying through his fucking teeth just to get his dick wet, obviously.

He wasn't just trying to fuck her though. They sincerely wanted her to stop working and raise their future children.

>I doubt you'll find anyone better qualified than me
Lmao, there's 100 more guys just like you nigga

Because he's treating dating like a robot where your only intention is to make a contract and have kids. If he was really going to go about looking for a partner in that kind of manner it would have been better to just sign on to one of those programs that does arranged marriage meetings based purely on what information the applicants supply.

Also making digs about someone's age (twice, at that) is only ever going to make you look like an asshole whose only interested in appearances, if he's saying shit like that and doesn't see how it's obviously going to upset the other person for no real benefit, then he's just an idiot.

Also he's definitely got his head up his ass about the whole 'You won't find someone better than me", that's pure manipulation shit, like he's trying to scare her into settling down with someone she's obviously not convinced about. Same with mentioning the mother, like he's clearly trying to guilt trip her about her family.

Does he even like her as a person? Would he want to have conversations with her and talk about their interests? I doubt it given the way he's talking here.

W-wait… there is such a thing as arranged marriage meetings?
Where can I apply?

I agree with you 100% here user, but you're wasting your breath. OP doesn't want to put in the effort to actually start and maintain a relationship with another person. He wishes the world would arbitrarily put rules in place that would basically hand him a girlfriend for free and improve his odds of keeping her attached to him while having to do basically nothing but exist.
But even in such a world there would still be dozens, if not hundreds of other guys that would be way more qualified than him and take all the girls, leaving him just as lonely and undesired as he is now.
That's the problem with having an external locus of control; eventually you're going ot run out of things to blame, and it'll make having to finally blame yourself hit you so much harder.

Now I'm wondering if the ukraine war is having an impact on the mail order bride market right now.

Attached: 9e2.jpg (572x303, 59.07K)

I think its more popular in asian countries, but they do also exist in the west, its basically just corporate matchmaking shit where you give info about yourself (picture + age + job + annual income + what you're looking for in a partner) and get matched up based on that. It's not dissimilar to dating apps, just the intention is more formal with applicants actually just wanting to get married rather than hooking up casually.

Attached: 1463612757917.png (217x190, 55.18K)

Well laterales comes the stalking, harrasment and the stabbing incident. If you're trying to be pragmatic then I'm gonna go ahead and say that Hina wouldn't be happy in a loveless marriage

Not OP, but I hate women so much.
This whole shabang about retardese is just that: retarded.
The whole thing about relationships is that what you need is to build and nourish a relationship with another person to make it last. You basically have to gaslight the girl into liking you, and make her think that. There are basically many different levels and you have to work on all of them to create a positive feedback loop.
But all of this just goes back to cold calculation.
That is the game that is on in this day and age: who is the best gaslighter.
All the other bullshit is just pure retarded gibberish. No one - absolutely no one cares. And here is the truth: what is the best fake? The best fake is the actual real thing.
And so the question becomes why on earth should anyone want that? You are basically giving up your soul, your heart and your freedom for no reason, and get absolutely nothing in return.

> You basically have to gaslight the girl into liking you
most people have personalities/interests and don't need to resort to that, user.

He used logic on a woman, i.e. MANsplained. She don't need no logic or reason, she thinks with her emotions. Getting her emotional = good. Don't think, don't plan, just turn off your brain and be emotional.

>Because he's treating dating like a robot where your only intention is to make a contract and have kids
Yeah...that's kind of literally exactly what it is.

Women don’t have personalities or interests user. THAT is the problem.
A women will take interest in your personality and interests by proxy of taking interest in you. But never will she take interest in you by proxy of your personality and interests.
And that right there completely destroys your premise, having interests is even worse because it will break the illusion fast for you. Your interests are just a value to her, like being interesting is a utility not an inherently desirable trait. Which is why I said the best fake is the real thing. Just use your real interests and personality to gaslight her into thinking you have interests and a personality. The point is that to her there will be no difference if it is real or not, as she is not interested in your real interests but merely in you having those interests.
She is not interested in your interests she is interested in you. And you are not interested in her but you are interested in fucking her AND her interests - which she doesn’t have, therefore only in fucking her. Which makes the whole thing pointless

>Does he even like her as a person? Would he want to have conversations with her and talk about their interests?
You've clearly never talked to a woman before

Women don't have personalities and their interests aren't real, they like things they're told other people like

Except its not, at least its certainly not nowadays.

Again, if you're just looking for an emotionless contract it's better to sign up with some marriage agency to handle it for you, or at least, make your intentions clear on the first date. A good majority of people want to date/marry someone they can actually get along with, someone they want to be around and like for their own sake, not just "hey you're the correct age and reasonably pretty so marry me and that'll be that" type robot shit.

He is using his gifts as a way to manipulate her making h er feel guilty, if you are going to give or do something for someone you shouldn't expect something in return

This but without the sarcasm

Why is Yea Forums suddenly full of incels?

> suddenly

>Full of

>incels

Wow, what a fucking loser

Go back to Crystal café

I decided to read the context behind this and he's actually wrong. not because he's a creepy stalker, but because he doesn't care about her feelings or boundaries in the slightest. he's a classic narcissist.

>Because he's treating dating like a robot where your only intention is to make a contract and have kids
that's the whole point of marriage

>Does he even like her as a person? Would he want to have conversations with her and talk about their interests? I doubt it given the way he's talking here.
women have no real interest in anything

Attached: Untitled.png (1079x1863, 1.45M)

> using manga as a 'how to' for understanding women

Attached: 123421421521.jpg (193x197, 14.16K)

No one understands women. not even themselves.

t. jogger who wont stick around a week after the pregnancy test

>Also he's definitely got his head up his ass about the whole 'You won't find someone better than me", that's pure manipulation shit, like he's trying to scare her into settling down with someone she's obviously not convinced about. Same with mentioning the mother, like he's clearly trying to guilt trip her about her family.
theres objectively nothing wrong with doing this. this is how women make decisions, and women will not hold back in regards to how they treat men and how men make decisions, like for example, lying about being on birth control, which was done to my dad 4 seperate occasions. guess how many imprisonments they got for those lies? that's right, zero. this is the game women deserve to play. the whore should just work at the hotel, she's clearly no good if her reaction to someone telling her they want a real future and not just some youtube snuggling and sexy fun times is
>husband.... BAD!

Attached: 19D44E53-DC73-4D65-A9F8-7B3B3705B062.jpg (250x250, 6.2K)

Women don't have feelings.

they do but they follow their female brain programming.

Kek this is so true

I think this approach would actually work well IRL, just nag her and make her feel like shit to assert that you are chad and not a loser, its like a softcore safe version of larp as abusive gangbanger method.
In manga tho it wouldn't, because dude is evil bad guy.

If you are not pure logic then you work on feelings.
If you work on feelings then being scared / scaring someone is a legitimate decision.

It wouldn't work IRL either, saying something like this would cause an immediate breakup, maybe if the manipulating was more subtle, but this definitely isn't.

Any girl who who doesn't already have extreme self worth issues would have stood up and left before you could even get to the 'you're 26 this year, aren't you?' line.

Even if you were completely right about everyone (which this guy wasn't) phrasing it in such a condescending and robotic way would make the majority of people leave out of spite more than anything else.

You're entire train of thought is based on the fact that women think the same way as men do. They do not.

stooping to scaring someone into settling with you is a failure state by most standards, just means that you've failed to endear the girl to you through any of your actual personality or any other positive aspect of yourself, so you need to just gaslight her into thinking she has no chance with anyone else when, in this case at least, she definitely does.

If he doesn't want to get his dick wet, he doesn't want to do all of the other things either.
Did you think that women are entitled to a man?
Everybody wants something from a relationship, and it's both immature and manipulative to imply otherwise.

If women are as emotionally driven as people in the thread claim they would still 100% leave in that scenario since it comes across as wholly insulting and manipulative. Literally 'getting hit over the head with a brick' levels of subtlety on display.

>It wouldn't work IRL either,
see retard it always works in real life, just like the unplanned pregnancy trick alwyas works on men.

its fucking nippon translation but very little changes would need to be made in tone and intonation to make this work in english. even if it never worked in japanese it would be down to the person writing it being retarded.

Women are big in the "what does everyone else think" and almost all relationships are driven by their friends and social networks.

I can tell you are a real girl. Hope you are still a virgin otherwise ill have to disregard this kino post

Bump

lol bro this shit would earn you a slap in the face or her drink thrown in it

If some foid did that shit to me I would literally punch her in her dumb fucking face

lol I bet you would

He just went through a booklist of reasons to get married without ever mentioning love, it feels really hollow to be with someone who only cares about how you benefit them. Being told "You can't do better than me so this is your only option" is a way of trapping someone which is why it feels malicious.

It's not what he's saying, it's what he's not saying.

Obviously in real life many girls refuse to acknowledge the validity of his points leading to the controversy you are tapping into to get replies.

Attached: Short Story.jpg (1550x864, 573.23K)

He wouldn't shut up.

>screenshot looks cool
>look for the sauce
>read the summary : High schooler Natsuo is hopelessly in love with his cheerful and popular teacher, Hina. However, one day at a mixer, he meets a moody girl by the name of Rui and ends up sleeping with her.
>ends up sleeping with her
>shit like this, can only be said if the author is a woman
>Author : Kei Sasuga

さすが , Yea Forums.

Maybe you only find these zombie women with no interests. I can find women with interests they most definitely didn't pick up because someone told them to.

Yours is an unfortunate life.

>grooming bad
you will touch a child cunny :)

isnt it a given that that kind of shit has been talked about already? this isn't their first date user.

No and yes.

Arranged marriage is the most optimal form of relationship. Dating is a fucking joke. There were no such thing as dates before women were emancipated. Courtship was an entirely different beast and anyone who says otherwise is a fucking liar.

It's manipulation,
>I'm the best you'll ever have
>I'm the only one who will be with you
>Everyone hates you except me
These are all classic manipulation tactics. But a is full of /pol/fags who just think women=bad.

so common dating tactics

Okay Shirou Emiya, calm down with the projection.