Digimon Ghost Game

Episode 24, "Twisted Love", airs in 30 minutes. MORE HIRO BONDAGE

Episode 24 preview: youtube.com/watch?v=SBh92FaO5LQ

Episode 24 synopsis: People who interact with Yuuto Takanashi, a normal high-schooler, begin to have their limbs turn into ivy with floating circle static. Yuuto goes to Hiro for advice...

Yes, the thread is later than usual because it means less time clogging up the catalog before the episode airs. It'll be up 30 minutes before airing from now on. Thanks to the user who pointed this out last week.

Attached: FRhJti7aQAASUVr[1].jpg (1920x1080, 101.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

corp.toei-anim.co.jp/en/press/COPY-press-4301741977444636314.html
aqstream.com/jp/fuji/Fuji-TV
youtube.com/watch?v=30Pfyuev-t8
fujitv.co.jp/b_hp/digimon_ghost_game/
twitter.com/digimon_tv/status/1520561639732355072
toei-anim.co.jp/tv/digimon_ghost_game/news/2021093002.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Details of the Toei ransomware attack have been released: corp.toei-anim.co.jp/en/press/COPY-press-4301741977444636314.html

It's just the Weedmon episode again.

Attached: 1651214803091[1].png (2066x1332, 162.87K)

Attached: Ghost Game 24.jpg (3840x2160, 638.09K)

Attached: FRhMBYbagAEHjIy.jpg (1920x1080, 161.14K)

Attached: FRhMRjCacAAE1Em.jpg (1920x1080, 176.94K)

Attached: FRhMLYzakAE6L1Q.jpg (1920x1080, 93.16K)

>intern downloads random malware
>now everyone in the company have to take courses of how to browse the internet safely

Attached: [SubsPlease] Digimon Ghost Game - 05 (1080p) [A4B15F92].mkv_snapshot_10.15_[2021.11.06_22.44.25].jpg (1920x1080, 160.7K)

Attached: FRhMHEmaAAA-jyf.jpg (1920x1080, 169.23K)

>Jellymon made real

Jelly needs rape correction

where are the links?

Stream link: aqstream.com/jp/fuji/Fuji-TV

Why has the audio on mov and these other mirrors been so fucked lately?
Have been watching on youtube despite the muting songs faggotry because it's fucking grating.

>Mouth forced open
>Trying to force a fluid down his throat

LEWD
LEWD
LEWD

No idea. Must be a problem with the source.

But it's been like that for months, or at least it happened to be every time I checked.
I remember when people used to fix shit sources.

Have the magazine synopsis of episodes 25 onwards come out yet?

>Captcha: ADV G2
Can't be worse than Tri I guess.

I know, it's frustrating. Seems like the people who usually stream it on YT must have forgotten this week, which is odd.

No.

Maybe the video they use as source isn't streaming this week. Maybe because of Golden Week, though I doubt it actually comes from Japan, more like some SEA shithole.
Anyway, waiting for CR for the first time since Ghost Game started because I can only take so much ear rape.

SUICIDE

youtube.com/watch?v=30Pfyuev-t8

I'd forgotten it was Golden Week. I don't know how.

Next week is a SPECIAL EPISODE: youtube.com/watch?v=30Pfyuev-t8

Assuming the time production was halted because of the ransomware means less episodes, why the fuck are they wasting time with something like this?

We had no details past episode 24. This appears planned.

Preview for next week, taken from the Fuji Ghost Game page: fujitv.co.jp/b_hp/digimon_ghost_game/

Special Program! Ghost Navigator Naoto Takenaka guides you through the strange world of Digimon and their friends. They are right by your side.

Judge this episode.

Attached: FRhGZQHacAAHUXn.jpg (1920x1080, 173.71K)

Terrible sound quality/10
Plant suicide/10
Thetismon foreshadowing / 10

I HOPE IT'S NOT A FUCKING RECAP EPISODE!!!!

Yes, but if they will need to shorten the series or shuffle events around to fit with toy releases or whatever the one thing they could cut was the fucking recap episode.

Though of course we don't know if the hiatus will impact episode count at all, since it was a major shutdown it's possible Bandai and Fuji TV rescheduled stuff on their end instead.
Maybe any Precurefags lurking here can answer what's the situation looking like from there since Precure has a lot more products than Ghost Game (which will likely just have new DiMs)

Attached: FRhGTxQaMAEnR53.jpg (1920x1080, 199.93K)

Attached: FRhGXqSaUAALi1S.jpg (1920x1080, 190.52K)

>I know you are Ken the digimon emperor
>I will rip you apart and eat you myself!

Reminder that the Colon's schedule fuckups deprived us of an episode of Greymon vs the cooler Greymon

Attached: Greymon_2010_xw_character_sheet.jpg (406x464, 43.7K)

I don’t get this symbolism.

It also deprived us of a MetalMamemon anime return.

Attached: ZT41_Metalmamemon[1].jpg (823x621, 64.46K)

>Greymon vs the cooler Greymon
What does Xros Wars Greymon have that I don't?

Attached: 2020 Greymon.webm (852x480, 2.99M)

The tail axe.
But before Colon I really didn't care about the original Greymon line to be honest. I liked it in the original Adventure movie when it's kaiju sized but most Greymon and MetalGreymon anime appearances were really underwhelming. They always looked so slow and uninteresting to me. If nothing else Colon made both look badass.

>cooler greymon
they finally made an evolution for YukiAgumon?

twitter.com/digimon_tv/status/1520561639732355072

>The ghost navigator's appearance is also revealed.
>Don't miss the next episode

Don't think a recap would feature solely on Naoto Takenaka given he was mentioned as an important part of the story when the show was announced.

I'm probably wrong but this feels like a way to cover up a transition from the Real World to the Digital World.

God I wish.

Imagine if the episode is just Takenaka presenting the Digital World and Digimon like it's a nature documentary.

>Imagine if the episode is just Takenaka presenting the Digital World and Digimon like it's a nature documentary.
That would be hilarious.

I knew I remembered reading this: toei-anim.co.jp/tv/digimon_ghost_game/news/2021093002.php

>Naoto Takenaka is the 'Ghost Navigator' who will guide you through the world of Ghost Game. He will appear regularly in the show.
>The Ghost Navigator appears at the beginning of every episode to introduce viewers to the world of Digimon Ghost Game. It is not clear if he is a human, a Digimon, or a different type of creature.

In hindsight it should have been obvious that Toei wouldn't be having someone as big name as Naoto Takenaka if they didn't have something in mind. Though I'd assume an event or something before randomly having a special episode at least partially live action.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Digimon Ghost Game - 23 (720p) [01114DC0].mkv_snapshot_06.45.jpg (1280x720, 279.62K)

>when it's just a clipshow

Attached: enraged jelly.jpg (1920x1080, 798.14K)

Seeing as how we're on episode 24 and there's still no sign of the Perfect level evolutions, you guys think Ghost Game will be longer than usual like Xros Wars and Colon or the Ultimates will just show up very late like the God levels in Appmon?

It's what I'm expecting, just him in-character as the Ghost Navigator presenting a clipshow and giving some very vague hints of things to come.

I have a feeling it could be longer. There's a lot still unexplained.

>just him in-character as the Ghost Navigator presenting a clipshow and giving some very vague hints of things to come.
It would be very annoying if that's the case.

I mean, it's labeled as a special episode, those are almost never something actually cool.

That's true. Didn't we get something like that online with Colon?

Rest in Pieces

Attached: FRfyKUfUUAA7FFa[1].png (727x800, 458.34K)

It already resembles a human in shape. What a stupid reason to kill yourself.

So does she want him?

have you been watching
jellymon wants kiyoshiro to become a man and burst her jelly

Ruli is so fucking good.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Digimon Ghost Game - 23 (1080p) [3C249E77].mkv_snapshot_18.38_[2022.04.30_22.38.33].jpg (1920x1080, 488.11K)

For better or worse, Ghost Game became longer because Dragon Ball 2per (which was starting in October) got delayed because the movie got delayed. We're probably going to get a bunch of filler to make up for the added episodes.

Is this some meme from Dragon Ball threads? There's literally no signs of a new Dragon Ball TV anime.
Even the copium-based rumors I've seen put a likely date on 2023 (and have been doing the "next year, for sure" since back when the Broly movie was announced).

I thought the non-existing summer Gegege no Kitaro anime that also doesn't exist was the boogeyman this year.

I thought Kitaro was like once a decade. Seems too early for tht.

There was a lot of fearmongering in these threads when Ghost Game was announced saying that because there's a Kitaro movie this year there was obviously going to be a Kitaro tv anime around that time and so Ghost Game was going to be around 30 episodes.
Not surprised people dropped that since we're close enough it would have been announced already.

Kitaro is getting a MOVIE. There is another manga by the same mangaka getting adapted, but it's actually being released on Netflix.

They were fearmongering about Akuma-kun, but Akuma-kun was revealed as a Netflix show last month.

>leave Jiren to me

That does not add up. Dragon Ball Superhero got delayed to June, which is still prior to October.
And if Dragon Ball comes back to tv it will not have the same staff as the movie given it is near impossible to have this level of CGI on a long runner.
And no way they plan to finish Ghost Game in 50 episodes when no main villains were introduced and the Perfects have yet to appear.
Probably an educated, or uneducated, guess.
If anything there was always no way they would start a new show in October, since Toei's kids shows on fuji tv always start in Spring. Ghost Game is kind of a continuation of Digimon, so it gets a pass for starting in October.

The cast has Perfect as their final form.

>fearmongering
It was less fearmongering and more like pokefags trying to pretend Digimon only occupied that spot as a placeholder.

Does anyone have a Mega or torrent or whatever with Appli Monsters manga scans?
Tried searching for it and the only place I can find the entire thing is a fucking spic forum I'd have to register in order to see the links.