One Piece

I'm starting to think One Piece will never end.

Attached: wsj 34 1997.png (810x1080, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y5YEFWebvNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Didn't Luffy get his final Gear upgrade (or very close to it)

Joinmato

One day Oda will die.

Attached: 1651359489976.jpg (446x580, 128.92K)

Attached: yamato.webm (1920x1080, 2.42M)

How much is that worth nowadays?

the Ds, lunarians, giants,fishmen and celestial dragons are aliens.
devil fruits are alien technology.
the ancient weapons are alien weapons.
imu is an alien.
roger found a space portal.

>Worst ending
Yamato joins
>Bad ending
No new characters join for the rest of the series
>Neutral ending
Tama joins
>Good ending
Law joins
>True ending
Vivi rejoins
>Secret ending
Caribou joins

Attached: vivi-nefetari-one-piece.gif (498x278, 740.19K)

that one is a reprint but here are some ebay listings

Attached: file.png (699x936, 373.65K)

I love her

Attached: yama149.jpg (793x1024, 212.29K)

Intellectually, it ended more than a decade ago.

>best ending
Carrot joins

>Bad ending
>No new characters join for the rest of the series
Even Carrot?

> Wanting Yamato to be in the crew and not independent like Oden was with Roger and Whitebeard as their equal
Damn can't believe you're a Yamato hater

This.

Why is no one joining bad? You enjoy the dopamine rush of a new main character that badly?

I think Oda forgot Ussop have observation haki. Kinda sad because Ussop feels useless at this stage

dont worry one ussop learns armament he will be yonko level.

I don't think Oda ever forgets anything.

The cast is too big right now
There's no more space for reaction panels

Yeah at this point of the journey, I don't want anyone else to join, the actual members already have enough of a hard time getting focus on the story

usopp's never calm enough or focused to exploit it. he spent most of his time running around with chopper and nami. he's already a natural marksmen but runs unless he has to.

garp needed to ask sengoku to beat shiki and beg roger to beat rocks. He has never beaten a yonko or higher level opponent in a 1v1 garp is yc1 tier.

Carrot

Attached: carrot.webm (1920x1080, 2.94M)

Am I the villain?

>Oden
>independent
???

>I'm starting to think
Good. That's a great first step towards quitting Wanpiss. I believe in you, user. You can do it!

REAL ENDING
Caribou and Carrot become Straw Hats filling the last 2 roles they needed that were hinted at post-Skypiea. Yamato also joins them on their adventures as Oden, by not being a part of the crew but being with them like Law was

>Pew pew
>Take that yc12 tier opponent

Attached: Izo.png (1000x357, 343.38K)

's gorgeous face

So Yamatos role is to be Law now?

Oda forgot

blackbeard killing whitebeard established that haki guns are the strongest thing in the series, once ussop learns Coa he will be roger level

What happened to this Akainu who actually got shit done?

Attached: competency.png (750x720, 493.71K)

ReBACKa

Unironically. Before Aokiji and Water 7 Oda was piece of fucking shit. Only thing I somewhat liked from him was Arlong and Crocodile. I prefer Wano over early piece. Early piece oda is literally unskilled retard that should've been axed after chapter 100

Well Law's going to die so yeah.

"Oh no, he's hot."

Attached: 1630200832073.jpg (434x214, 44.29K)

Imagine the rush of all those joiners being wrong.

Oden
> Never a Roger Pirate but sailed with them
> Considered Whitebeards Brother
Yamato
> Luffy says her name like Kidd and Laws who are his equals/bros
> She wants to sail WITH Luffy not under him
Saying she's going to be under Luffy goes against her being Oden

What did you just say?

Attached: Ehhhh.png (150x151, 17.23K)

-is cute.

Attached: 1523517923547.gif (500x280, 294.26K)

Since they have a translator yeah. She's Oden and Oden tagged along with Roger

lol became an even bigger lapdog of the gov't. why do you think garp never promoted beyond vice-admiral?

I just watched a clip of Carrot vs Daifuku
she seemed pretty strong there, was it like that in the manga?

Zoro Kneels to Kaido soon

Attached: ErFvOYXUUAA1gSn.jpg (680x383, 49.3K)

Akainu should make the decisions but he should also be at the frontline It's where the thrives.
Being a fleet admiral is a cuck desk job in which you are always sandwiched between the actions of your subordinates and the orders of your heartless superiors.

Cute crow's nest's lookout (official position)

". . . shut up, and dance, fat ass."

Attached: 1632629474769.jpg (1019x500, 392.17K)

Attached: LANO.png (532x239, 132.98K)

>Never a Roger Pirate
Nigger did you even read the manga?
>Considered Whitebeards Brother
And that somehow means he wasn't a crewmate?
>She wants to sail WITH Luffy not under him
you have autism.

So when does Yamato dance around naked?

He's waiting for Kong to die so he can Buster Call the Celestial Dragons and be able show the World His Absolute Justice

During sulong? More or less yeah.

She probably has before, much like pic related but more exposed

Attached: yama15.jpg (553x683, 112.28K)

>Being "the Oden" is now considered a ship role
God I hate Odenwank so much

If Yamato is Oden shouldn't she sail around with Law before Luffy begs her to sail with him and translate Poneglyphs?

He's never called himself a Roger Pirate you dumb fuck. He's never committed to being under someone because he is FREE. It's why he rejected being a commander you speed reader.

so now that Toei has basically confirmed Queen joining with that long scene in the anime which role is he going take?
youtube.com/watch?v=y5YEFWebvNE

fighter? deck mate? 2nd mate? lookout?

What if Kaido after getting knocked out shows his Zoan Awakening? Cause it would be really sad that the strongest Zoan fruit user gets defeated without any chance of him to show his Awakening whereas some simple zoans in Impel down were awakened!!

“orOchi’s DeAd!” Y’all literally the only “death” we’ve had Onigashima so far was an unnamed CP0 agent and we don’t even know if that’s confirmed. Not a single member of the alliance, not a single member of the Beast Pirates, nobody. Ppl who honestly think Orochi is dead sound dumber than the ppl who thought BB Pirates were showing up

Do we know where Roger got the Straw Hat that Luffy is now wearing? It's origin has to be important, right?

>Y’all
>Ppl

Oh nevermind you legit actually just haven't read the manga.

The Wano war has to end in 1049. I don't see how the story goes otherwise... perhaps BM pirates show their hand but other than that... Zunesha smashed the marines, no other characters have been introduced etc. It's over, finally ! Unless Oda will show Kaido standing on his feet raging of anger I don't see any other threat that might occur... I'm glad Luffy ended it, at last ! What now?

I think it would be really sad if this fight lasted longer

You guys don't have an OP character as your phone background...do you?

I like this death since Denjiro deserves it after 20 years of taking his shit but at the same time its his 4th death and the previous ones did him more poetic justice. The scabbard one included Denjiro already, the burning one had him being done by the flames of hatred he himself fostered into someone else's head, and the Kaido one had him unexpectedly betrayed by the monster he fed himself despite years of compulsive fear of betrayal from everywhere else, showing it was his own doing, those feel like poetic justice but now it happened four times.

Luffy and Robin are Oden of the SH already anyway.

Attached: WANO NEVER ENDS.png (1000x781, 136.37K)

I have a MHA character

Have you heard about The Cuckroachi Agenda? According to this theory, at the end of Wano Orochi will be tied and forced to watch Zoro and Hiyori. He will be crying, as he will watch Zoro mecilesly making Hiyori cum again, and again and again all the while she will be looking him straight in the eyes. Afterwards, he will be executed in boiling oil in front of entire Wano, the same way her father was. That's why I believe Orochi will survive this last beheading.

OROCHI ... NEVER DIES.

women dont understand one piece

Attached: a mans dream.jpg (1000x781, 69.36K)

No…

Attached: 92365C30-9608-4109-8152-66E26AAFCB4B.jpg (750x1286, 669.99K)

Hr was wearing it when he first met Rayleigh, way before he knew anything about the history of the world if it's important then that means Roger was "le chosen one" too

I have sets of group backgrounds that loop whenever I unlock my phone.

>Zehahaha my 3 biggest rivals are now stuck in Oden land and will spend the rest of their lives jerking off Samurai while I become Pirate King

Attached: Teach.jpg (512x288, 28.9K)

I know it's the unpopular opinion because a lot of people are still firmly entrenched in their head cannons about Momo/ Ame no Habikiri (just like they had their head cannons about Hiyori and Ame no Habikiri) but i think that he is.

Denjiro has obviously been being saved for something and by the description the end of the chapter is potentially the climax of the arc as well. I am not saying i am 100% by any means because this is one piece but at least to me this feels a lot more final than ALL the other death scenes. (again, i know an unpopular opinion but i never thought the fire would kill him, Like actually never.)

From what the SERIES has been building up this feels very final. It's always been headcannon that Ame no Habikiri would be the one to finish off Orochi just like a lot of things revolving around how Orochi will die.

yes i know the folk lore behind it but that sword appears in a million different tales, including one were it's wielded by the real life version of Yamato (Yamato Takeru) to fight a giant white boar that is called a mountain god........ It's almost like Oda uses names and ideas of things in mythology but doesn't use mythology as a template for what will happen. just something for people to think about

edit: also Yamato doesn't succeed in killing the white boar, Yamato Takeru apparently actually died of disease given to him from the white boar. Again point being, Oda takes names and ideas. He doesn't follow Mythology 1:1.

Attached: 1601037570220.png (413x454, 193.84K)

I don't know why but I bet those are reddit posts
am I right? they stand out so hard
it's the same feeling I get when I read Yamato posts

Fuck of editor-san

Once you stop sucking oda dick you will notice that one piece is just hyped beyond belief while being fucking shit. Literally only manchildren like it now

Zoro and Robin*

which is it garfield?

I think that it actually makes perfect sense for Kaido backstory to come AFTER his L—or at least we see the impact of Luffy’s blow and get the Kaido flashback and the next spread immediately following his story is the announcement of his loss. Similar to how katakuri’s “undefeated” status became more powerful when we saw just how deeply he loves and protects his siblings and especially his relationship with brûlée. I wanna care more about why kaido is obsessed with power.

I miss hearing zehahahah

Zoro can't hear the voice you absolute brainlet.

>sucking dick
Fucking homosexuals projecting their faggotry on others.

Nice

Attached: yama3.jpg (524x727, 124.28K)

I have but you ignore that Yamato is put on the same plane as Sabo, Ace, Law, and Kidd for Luffy as BROTHERS. Luffy is not going to have someone with that honorific as a Straw Hat. People who say never joining or becoming a Straw Hat ignore the manga and make up some head cannon.

My prediction is Kaido is hit in 1049 which leads into a 4 chapter backstory/cleanup of Kaido. 1055 will be the actual final stand leading into 1056 with Kaido defeat.

1056 happens on the actual 25 anniversary of one piece and 56 is go-mu. My feeling is yes Wano is a kabuki play and yes kabuki plays are 5 acts. The 3rd act ends at 1056. Normally kabuki plays are 5 acts yes, but the climax occurs generally in act 3 while traditionally in kabuki plays sections are short in act 4 and 5 and are more "Extra" and "Ending".

So I expect 4 to be celebration/conflict with marines or them being pulled out or even attacking fullscale and tying up loose ends. Act 5 will be the conclusion.

I suspect acts 4 and 5 will be 5-10 chapters each at most. So I expect Wano to end roughly around Chapter 1070-1075.

Since 1072 is the last chapter of the year... if I had to put money on it Wano likely ends officially sailing away 1070 and 1071 is sorta a "sailing/recap/regroup" chapter leading into 1072 to close out the year arriving at Elbaf or another intermediate island and that will lead to the break for end of year start 1073 in whatever the next island is.

>Implying he isn't already dead.

Attached: 1601090105529.png (900x666, 641.2K)

Zoro doesn't need to hear any voice retard, he's a multi sword using samurai. Luffy hears the voice because he's Roger.