Boku no Hero Academia

>So guess from now on every volume will have a depressing "reminder this is ending" extra.

>Hori said the goal is finally in sight and he wonders how many more times he can draw the characters he so casually draws on a regular basis. He worries about change as he grows older.

End of an era

Attached: 67B6760D-5008-4036-8BAF-6C4089DA657C.jpg (828x1295, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/polls/BDyNjmdEzyR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>depressing
Yeah at how much potential he wasted with 99% of the cast.

The Aoyama reveal was supposed to happen in volume 9-10 according to vol 34 extras. Maybe this goes with a previous statement, where Hori said he had to cut a lot of content in the training camp raid due to the pressure of low popularity in that arc. You want Sato and Koda to be relevant characters?

He really totally wasted his series.

He’s never coming back to Jump. He will probably just post art on Twitter after MHA ends.

I stopped reading weekly at some point but I'm still buying the volumes due to sunk cost fallacy so I'm currently up to vol. 31. I don't care about spoilers. What's that about Aoyama?

Why did he draw a volume cover for a fat All Might wannabe literally who with a shitty fujutsu gaysen ability who jobbed in 5 chapters to a joke of a villain? Seriously asking

worst part is the premise is sound and the execution started out adequate.
just everything was so flat after the first 100 chapters

Holy shit you're pathetic

THE PREMISE
> heroes vs villains and there's a school
THE EXECUTION
> heroes fight villains and there's a school

>Overhaul the only interesting character in the entire series JOBBED to a villain weaker than him
Overhaul bros...

I know. Are you going to tell me or not?

I only care about Overhaul I won't read a new chapter unless it has Overhaul

>the execution
nothing was ever as cool as all might vs that nomu. even fighting AfO wasnt as cool. it was dramatic and fun for a different reason.
and then the series just kept going...never having anything close to as cool a fight

deku just always had to be lame compared to all might

>>strawpoll deleted the last one because of fucking nigger asshole
>Looks like I'm gonna have to run it again.
strawpoll.com/polls/BDyNjmdEzyR

Attached: 1639212139975.jpg (276x256, 20.62K)

not that user but Aoyama was born quirkless and has been secretly spying on UA for AFO, because he gave him his quirk. He gets very emotional about this but they give him a chance because he's their good friend and all.

He will probably do something important in this arc to turn the tides.

Aoyama already did

Thanks. So the traitor plotline introduced in volume 3 was picked up after all this time and after Aoyama was already made into a red herring that one time he stalked Deku? How messy.

>muh potential
never had any, herotard

I'm really far behind on BnH, haven't read since Deku went rogue then was found by his friends. Has pic related come back or done anything useful?

Attached: 1649797272786.jpg (2048x1536, 290.54K)

The series turned to shit precisely because it sticked to its boring school premise, retard

I'd say it's because everything took so damn long. They could've done three school years in the time it took them to go through one if the writing was willing to just go through the highlights instead of stretching things out more and more. As it is, we didn't even get the full school experience.

>They could've done three school years in the time it took them to go through one if the writing was willing to just go through the highlights instead of stretching things out more and more
That might've resulted in too frequent big time jumps. There's a reason timeskips don't get used repeatedly.

If I remember correctly, he was shown with his quirk as a child. Is the author just letting old shitposts write the story now?

Would it be a stretch to say that Vigilantes informed how Hori would go on to write Tsukauchi? I am trying to think of his character prior to his inclusion in Vigilantes and I am legit drawing a blank.

They wouldn't have to be big, just a few months at a time. There are lots of series that go through multiple school years and it doesn't feel like they're constantly going through timeskips because the setting and characters stay the same. I guess it would be more annoying to do in a series with so many characters, but lots of them got shafted even with the passage of time being so slow anyway.

Tsukaichi is just there and that's it.

yeah she's part of the team fighting Shiggy now

Attached: FJ_1SdzXMAkfw6a.jpg (1500x1570, 422.72K)

>tranny All Might wannabe
FIFY

Dabi's quirk is confirmed to be: blue fire.
Hori talked about his inspiration for the villains in Hawks' villain report, and Dabi is zombies, with no mention of Frankenstein.

Attached: 1651222654493.jpg (328x298, 21.65K)

Attached: Daaamn, Kacchan! .jpg (1250x1250, 676.8K)

The series should have explored quirk eugenics more. I can't believe guys like AFO and the doctor didn't think to use breeding to create brand new quirks to use and experiment with.

As hot as she is smelly.

Does anyone still care about any of the villains unironically?

They are the only characters who we care about

only the ones that make my dick hard

"we"?
So Toga?

Fuyumi is pregnant

No, only retard faggots do. There is nothing interesting in the villains anymore and the only decent villain died in the war.

Yeah, we, the majority of the fanbase

>If I remember correctly, he was shown with his quirk as a child
You have bad memory
>after Aoyama was already made into a red herring
You guys are really stupid is all

Kek, do you really believe that, burgerfag?

Yeah the fanbase loves the villains so much that sales tanked during those volumes and Hori cut a bunch of shit so he could rush back to the students

Name one good villain.

The traitor plot was never dropped also
>red herring

Not the author's fault that you're a retard

>Still care
Literally no character has made me give a shit about them in MHA. It's incredibly weird to be honest. I love reading new chapters but couldn't give two fucks about anyone.

Try again.

Attached: 1651241989850.jpg (720x668, 106.67K)

Series peaked after All might lost his powers

>I love reading new chapters but couldn't give two fucks about anyone.
These are the types of people in these threads.

Yeah, with Pro hero arc and war arc. MVA tanked the sales.

He was given his quirk as a child.

I stopped watching and reading after the kino stain fight.
Has he returned or has anything even topped that?

>kino stain
Stain is a faggot, m8.

Hori supervises Vigs to make sure everything is canon, and makes suggestions, so I think it might be more accurate to say that the Tsukauchi in Vigilantes was how Hori always envisioned him, but didn't have the time, space, or Japanese people interested to do so.

>Hype
Non existent
>Stakes
Zero

I'll be honest. BNHA sure has its highlights. However, a lot of story elements are scattered and characters being shafted left and right.

They didn't need to. AFO can literally shove a quirk on someone with a different quirk, and if he wants to, a fusion is created. It's how One for All and Kurogiri's Warp Gate were created.

>>after Aoyama was already made into a red herring
>You guys are really stupid is all
you fucking revisionist niggers don't act like many assumed that the traitor was the invisible girl or that the whole subplot was dropped

Sounds like Toga

Attached: 1644903536501.png (424x468, 289.05K)

So is every shounen including JJK, One Piece, CSM...ets

Not much different than everyone else in the series then.

>3 way with FemBi and Toga

/mha/ is full of literal twittertroons

My favorite jew!

Attached: 1651355090276.png (1094x1390, 620.63K)

Dude, that is the leaker, he leaked the interview and the extras about volume 34, just like every manga.

>Dabi's quirk is confirmed to be: blue fire.
I mean, wasn't obvious?
Didn't the ice dude kinda name it in the villain arc?
Do MHA fans really need spoonfeeding for every little detail?

Attached: FCKGhJaWEAIc7JK.jpg (518x472, 64.73K)