So anons, how hard it would be to teach science to people in isekai where magic dictates?

So anons, how hard it would be to teach science to people in isekai where magic dictates?

Attached: 1650991288996.jpg (950x1350, 127.93K)

They're the same thing

Teaching the ones that study magic shouldn't be difficult.

Attached: 1648352728634.jpg (1098x1600, 1.06M)

Science is just a method of trying to produce valuable data by attempting to eliminate your personal bias.
Rather than proving things right, you prove them wrong.

The scientific method does not work with subjects that are too complex, where you can't isolate the thing you are trying to test, such as psychology.

Whether the scientific method works at all in a magical universe depends on what magic is and how it interacts with the world.

But showing off your knowledge is not science. It's just knowledge. (even if can even import it to a completely different world)

You can't teach what you do not understand

Why does a candle burn?
Where do you wish to start? Thermodynamics
Chemistry
Molecular physics

Do you understand combustion as to why the fire always goes up?

No? Then you cant teach shit. You dont even know how your pc works, you lousy turd

Discuss a burning candle to explain science
Why not also play chess to show your supreme intellect

Attached: images (5).jpg (537x571, 38.45K)

>Trying to argue with redditors that think "science" is cool robots and chemical explosions.
You're wasting your time.

Why do you think magic isn't a science? If they can experiment on it and they can standardize formulas for its use, it's just a new property of the world.

What if there's an isekai where MC gains super strength when he eats a mouthful of spinach?

boku no pico

Any scientific knowledge I may have would be completely worthless in a fantasy word since that world clearly follows a completely different set of laws.

>Any youtube essay knowledge I may have would be completely worthless in a fantasy word since my memory is shit and I wouldn't have access to youtube and google anymore.

Oh dear.

>So anons, how hard it would be to teach science to people in isekai where magic dictates?
depends on how much you can remember from your science classes in school.
I could probably teach some basic chemistry and physics. I know I could teach human biology, since I wanted to become a doctor, back when dreams were things that you could have.

The point in passing along knowledge isn't necessarily the need to be 100% proficient at it. You simply just need to know "enough" and then let others figure out the rest for you.

>You dont even know how your pc works, you lousy turd
I built the fucker, so I damn well know how it works.
I push the button for the internets and the internets comes up.
So complicated.

Attached: 1250470918311.jpg (253x253, 41.62K)

I bet the science whatever that is tries to peddle will turn out to be wrong in the end anyway

Cute but no, it would all be worthless since for magic to exist that universe would have to be fundamentally different from ours and none of our existing models would be able to account for the natural phenomenon occurring in that world.
With magic thrown into the mix you can't even guarantee math and logic would work the same way they do in real life.

You need a Sandrah

Nah /sci/ shit is for nerds

Attached: Gilga kek.gif (540x304, 1.88M)

Too hard
Would rather just punch things.

I've seen popeye in one of chinaman manhua

Clown

Attached: 4-i_0004_626bc1e556e74.jpg (1125x1600, 867.28K)

Easy peasy!

Attached: SoD_ManaEngine.png (1280x1977, 2.18M)

I wonder how a clown pussy would feel

>Flat Clussy
This should be a crime.
Clowns should have fat tits that you can Honk

Press nipple once, the boob inflates.
Press again, the boob deflates.

I want to FUCK this literal clown.

Funny.

95% of the population at the tech level of a fantasy isekai society is illiterate subsistence farmers with zero education. No readin', no ritin', no 'rithmetic means that science is just a few useless parlor tricks to them.

>posts a character from a series that gods are alien spaceships

Attached: Poseidon ship.png (1916x1074, 1.11M)

Would make groping the clown fairly inconvenient

By that logic we can never teach anything about anything. That's a stupid thought process, and you should feel stupid for making such a stupid comment.

I find it funny because some FF-like settings have all the scientific knowledge be concentrated in one empire that reached industrial revolution-tier and comboed it with magic. As well as ancient magitek shit with flying fortresses and robots.
Lately the fantasy worlds lost the background that they were more advanced before some sort of cataclysm threw them back at medieval era. Which makes more sense than a society of retards that think healing and support skills are useless

Just the greek ones.

Even if it's made of metal and looks robotic, everything in TM is functionally magic.

If magic is a thing and the natives aren't retards whatever you try to explain is probaly already known
You could try to teach the scientific method but it may not even be applicable depending on how magic works in that world

Wrong board jackass

It's realistic, I ain't gotta explain shit, I just have to claim it's realistic and thus it is.

ummm

It IS an admirable quality depending on the POV

Are there any superhero isekai?

Impressive there isn't one yet with Hero Academia's popularity

The chinks have a bunch of "Isekai'd into random DC/Marvel property" fanfiction, also saw some MHA stuff, I don't reccomend them unless you want to giggle yourself into a coma.

Does kamen rider/super sentai count? There are a couple of those.

oh hey, it looks like after 9 months Mynoghra finally updated.

C. 96:

The Sack of Lenea was revealed to have taken about 2 hours. Qualia attempted to reinforce Lenea despite the rebellion, but the country was wiped out before their troops could march very far. The area was quarantined and after a few days, the Saint of Diaries, High Inquisitor, and a detatchment of paladins invstigate the ruins.

The entire region has been totally destroyed and most of the people are dead, with bodies everywhere. Those who survived are suffering from both plague and oblivion, and some who fled are spreading the contagion to the northern villages that escaped the massacre.

The team concludes that Soalina and Fenne are alive and escaped. The inquisitor is furious they didn't die, seeing as they broke away from Qualia and weakened the country's national power and left all this carnage and suffering behind. What's more, there's now this charred husk of a burnt land separating the Southern Provice from the Northern Province (Lenea was carved out of the middle, and also annxed the North) while Mynoghra is at full strength and El-Nar is getting snoo-snoo'd.

The inquistor is considering designating the saints heretics, and orders the Saint of Dairies to "recover" Soalina and Fenne, at all costs. She promises that the Saint of Dairies will get to see her foster father as a price for recovering them.

C 97:

This begins as mostly a recap. The first new info is Atou asks Marie (whose ability involves memory) to examine Takuto, and she concludes that his memories are present, it's something closer to his soul being missing. Atou gathers all the Mynoghra VIPs proposes summoning Vittorio but cautions that she hates him.

Later that night there is a romantic scene with Atou and Takuto's empty body. Atou reminisces about how Takuto would talk to her every night from his hospital bed even when she couldn't talk back, so now it's her turn to do it with him.

Science is the natural laws, if magic exists it would be part of the natural laws I would be unaware of.
There is no reason to believe the science I know applies in the new world. With the exception of math. Because math is supreme.
Thus rather then teach, I would have to study this new world first through experiments and the scientific method.
Forbidden magic? Dark arts? No such things. How can there be forbidden science.

Attached: Yondome wa Iyana Shi Zokusei Majutsushi - Chapter 25 - 20.jpg (307x288, 32.05K)

English v3 is also out

Someday people will understand even in japan there's a clear difference between LN and WN tismos and shonen jump normalfaggotry, and surprisingly both groups don't take much inspiration from each other, that difference is almost comparable to the divide between western indie games and western AAA games.
However, that day is not today.

Says the guy who knows nothing
I study nukes as a hobby. Eat a dick, bitch

Attached: ddbnfjl-4e07f1ec-5cee-4064-b1aa-ffe5c65a09ce.png (815x725, 378.55K)

Not the Cape type, which I unironically wouldn't mind.
Imagine the amount of pussy a guy would get with Superman's powers. Hell even Superman himself had a harem's worth of ladies, and a tsundere bald man.

math is an overrated meme from people that don't truly understand math

>Imagine the amount of pussy a guy would get with Superman's powers.
Are we talking modern super strength, flight and the smaller random bag of powers from movies or the more traditional "fuck you, I'm as strong as the plot needs me to be, even if it means literal universe busting godhood" from the comics?.
Because if it's hollywood superman the guy would be a mid tier jobber in any setting that lasts longer than 10 volumes, even C rank adventurer jobbers have better reflexes than him and it only gets worse for him from there because he has no conceptual defenses.

Funny shit on God of Highschool is because the situation at the Heavenly Realms is essentially that. Humans can develop magic and borrowed power from pacted gods, it’s just unknown for most of the population, and laws of physics apply to them most of the time. The gods just punch shit harder so aside kinds of blacksmith gods and Odin they don’t bother with trying ti explore that further.
The moment humans began harnessing those powers some of them started combinating stuff like trigonometrics to build magic circles or knowledge of physics at manipulation of the natural forces, with the gods acknowledging the power of the combo was fearsome. So when Satan started copying human technique he went way beyond his already high level

Never realized that. Now that you mention it, really does feel a big difference between the genders of the manga around those things.

Powerlevel fags are insufferable.

as long as it's not deathbattlefags with muh kilotons of tnt or muh feats, I prefer that over the faggotry the op is inviting

I think the difference is more that the guy still has most of his powers and horribly loses with all that.
Shounen can have shit like “he didn’t have attention so the powerlevel forcefield wasn’t on”. DC has “Flash runs straight into the sword”

Attached: 756EE5B5-1F10-4E55-A08C-0A378EE3A1AB.jpg (453x677, 58.77K)

Dumb phonefag.

The latter but we're not being hyperbolic.

Do you "truly understand" math?

Depends on the magic system

intelligence is an overrated meme from people that don't truly understand intelligence

Not him, but math and chemistry's concepts are not hard to understand, the 'language' jargon that comes with both is what filters most people.
A similar problem happens when trying to learn non-English languages and being taught grammar. In burger country, you are not taught English grammar, so learning a foreign language is complicated by learning foreign grammar without understanding your native language's grammar.

>Mathfags
Just admit you wasted your time learning it just like schools waste their time teaching it in favor of something actually useful in day to day life.

Are you talking about university level math?
Because I thought it was hardcore when I had to take it. It mindblowing stuff and I was just doing a computers degree.

>so learning a foreign language is complicated by learning foreign grammar without understanding your native language's grammar.
NTA but this is false, I'm a literal SEAfag and I understand the grammar of english by feel fairly well, same with japanese.
It's probably a burger exclusive problem.

What happened?

Attached: Babylon.jpg (2970x846, 621.86K)

>How can there be forbidden science.
Ask the guys that did research on the dangers of circumcision.

>SEAnigger trying to lecture anyone else
Cute