Redo of Healer

Season 2 when?

Attached: flare_alrlgrande_jioral_stitch__abuses_keyaru_by_octopus_slime_dedo8to-fullview.jpg (1024x1152, 69.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6BVMb0aOU7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hopefully never

>bro you didn't like the edgy poorly-written self-insert rape anime? You must be a SOIBOI LIBTARD PC SJW BLUEHAIRED BETA KEK FAGGOT LOLOLOLOL LOOK AT THE TRIGGERED TUMBLRINA!!!!!1!111!!!
Do "anti sjws" really?

>meanders into haremshit instead of vengeance
Never, probably.

redo of feet

who are you quoting?

I was just mad that he changed their appearances and turns them into mindless sex dolls.
The shit they put him through raping them just once was a mercy

Attached: neco-arc-dissapearing-neco.gif (640x554, 286.56K)

I wish Flare stepped on my cock with her bare feet

we don't like gays around here

Attached: [jackie] Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - 02 [720p x264 AAC][3978901E].mkv_snapshot_17.07_[2021.01.20_17.52.14].jpg (1280x720, 118.82K)

came for the rape, stayed for the plot

Attached: [Rom & Rem] Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - 03 [TV][H265][10bits][1080p][AAC][Uncensored].mkv_snapshot_11.17_[2021.01.28_05.20.01].jpg (1920x1080, 218.73K)

The femdom scenes were the only good part of the show

can't be made in current year

fpbp /thread

>literally been one year

Flopped

Yes the faggots that simped for this show did so just to "own the libs" but that doesn't mean you should try to flood Yea Forums with more /pol/fag drama.

You have to be 18 to use this website.

>Let's make ultra lewd ecchi show
>Also make sure girls are really fucking ugly, I mean actually repugnant, just because lolsorandumXD
This show was utter trash.

>girls are really fucking ugly
Faggot, they were all hot

>Also make sure girls are really fucking ugly
we get it, you like boys

you can go away now

Attached: 1617226681538.jpg (430x550, 221.8K)

fpbp

Why did women liked this show?

They did? Source?

the hot poker scene made my vagina hurt in empathy, i stopped watching after that because (pun intended) im a pussy

Even from a contrarian edgelord standpoint this show was shit. What't the point in brutalizing Flare the way he did if he was just going to wipe her memory anyway?

This

fpwp

redpill me on them. were there good feet shots

but the MC is a faggot

I Concur,
it would only be more episodes of him having sex with setsuna and flare and that got boring after the 3rd time.

Attached: raep.png (715x480, 247.82K)

Yes

I read the manga before an anime was ever announced because one of the sex scenes got my attention. I caught up to the latest chapter at the time, thought it was dogshit, and dropped it immediately.
Then the anime got announced and faggots who base their entire personality on annoying people were excited to see all the "rage" and "seething" this series would cause. It never happened.
And now, I am extremely happy and vindicated to see that even anons and trolls hate this show and think it was nothing but boring dogshit not worth remembering.

cringe

Meds. Now.

No

Lol

In what world can this cutie be ugly?

Attached: KaifukuJutsushinoYarinaoshi-Episode5-21.jpg (1440x800, 99.95K)

Incel fantasy the animation. Thats why i love it. Maybe in one year. Read manga, more hentai

Yeah, the author's probably realized there isn't anymore story after all the revenge targets are dead/enslaved.

He's still got bullet to get to though

he should have kept her previous personality alive

i love her femdom form

>self-insert
who wants to be raped by BBC?

I stayed for this song:
youtube.com/watch?v=6BVMb0aOU7s
How the fuck did this anime got this type of a song, damn.

>read vol 1 and 2 in 2018
>felt like a blatant ripoff of nidome no yuusha
>full of fucking typos
i felt insulted that this trash got an anime

I never thought that having too many sex scenes was a bad thing until this show. It just got silly

Attached: 1646497145735.png (371x410, 266.56K)

Never hopefully

Interspecies Reviewers on the other hand

But I don't hate this show, I like it.

I miss her VA

FPBP

Attached: 1601705041670.gif (335x974, 1.51M)

Keyaru should've stayed a shota, they ruined it by changing his design. Too bad the show only appealed to me when he was still in the rape dungeon, I wish there were more flashbacks, they got rid of some from the manga.

Attached: 1532539494632.jpg (703x720, 81.16K)

I won't watch this show, because I was told that the scene where that one girl fucks a brown girl in the butthole with a stubbed strap-on dildo is a manga-original scene that hasn't been adapted in the anime version.

never ever, it was so mid

For the same reason men like to see assholes trashed. As a point of fact, both sexes like as much a reformed bitch as culled dog. So there you go.

Attached: 6693915_full-black-lagoon-revy-quotes-time-to-live-forever-thoughts-of-a-workshy-fop-march-2018.jpg (1055x1600, 586.36K)

I just want more Norn, give me a season 2 just for Norn.

You sound triggered

His original plan was giving her old memories back after tearing her kingdom down through her own hands and putting her through a mental crisis after she has nothing left, he also created a role reversal scenario where she is the brainwashed sex slave while the first time around he was the brainwashed (drugged) sex slave.

I am all for more sadism,gore and cruelty in anime but the way redo of healer approached the theme was crude and immature
keyaru also puts way too much value on women

Yep. This fucker forcefully pleasures roastoids instead of inflicting pain on them and treats them way too well. Fucking simp. He must learn something from Raul Evans.

>sticks a hot poker into the vagina
>forcefully pleasures

Doesn't matter. Every second he spends pleasuring them is a second wasted torturing them.

It's blue!

Posters itt mad that Keyaru will never morph them into women