Commits genocide

>commits genocide
>NOOOO HE'S ACTUALLY A GOOD GUY HE'S JUST MISUNDERSTOOD

Attached: legiao_oa7V1SYtFAxK.jpg.jpg (1200x628, 45.77K)

thread gets nuked in

>genocide
Uchiha aren't people.

spbp

Attached: 1646870975972.jpg (1280x960, 217.69K)

>commits genocide

Attached: 1645290512_Eren-Jaeger-Hero-or-Villain-in-Attack-on-Titan.jpg (1918x1020, 108.26K)

The entire clan was going to go to war with the village and take control of the Nine tails. Itachi had no other choice

>the entire clan
EVEN the dumbfuck kids and babies who don't know shit

>take control of the Nine tails
how when they're so fucking weak?

I can understand why he committed genocide even though I believe he was wrong. HOWEVER, his actions after the Uchiha massacre are indefensible.
He claimed he wanted to help his brother, but for no reason he mindraped and goaded Sasuke into revenge, calling him weak and pushing him to abandon Konoha and go work for Orochimari, one of Konoha's biggest enemies.
He claimed to have joined Akatsuki as a double agent, but in practice he did no such thing. He acted like a loyal member and executed all of his missions flawlessly. He never impeded the Akatsuki's missions or sabotaged their efforts in any way. Hell, he even at one point had the chance to kill Orochimaru and the perfect justification to give for doing so, self-defense, but instead he let him live to threaten the village and his brother another day. Most damningly, he didn't share ANY intel on Akatsuki with Konoha.
In other words, fuck him.

>commits genocide

Attached: 64C91615-283D-43F0-B019-E5036CC7D3D4.jpg (2048x844, 126.2K)

>we’re gonna massacre your clan regardless, but if you do it, then we’ll let you leave your brother alive
>yes, elders

Absolutely. Those who are born with the Sharingan are cursed to eventually hate everything and everyone all for the sake of power.

He can be a retarded flawed character, the problem is Kishimoto retconning an originally intended villain character into a martyr Mary Sue everyone sucks off in the story without introspection or objection to his actions.

Retconned from villain into double agent because he was so popular, I think. Don’t expect Kishimoto to actually think ahead kek

He would've made a great endgame villain, wasted potential

Fugaku had the MS. Apparently that's all you need to take control of the Fox.

Attached: Fugaku_Mangekyō_Sharingan.png (2554x1434, 1.08M)

His only mistake was not killing sasuke, and also not killing himself shortly after.

ah i forgot about this jobber

UCHIHA FUCKING SHITS

Attached: 1540493486086.jpg (960x919, 957.19K)

"NOOOO" posting is wojaktard garbage, but the janitors protect it because they are trying to destroy Yea Forums.

How the fuck were the Uchiha even remotely a threat if just Itachi on his own was enough to kill every single one of them in a single night? Why would you think that Itachi + the rest of the village would fare any better?

Attached: 1544484389286.gif (250x252, 181.43K)

having the base sharing and makes you stronger than 90% of the people on earth as shown by jobkashi

That's usually how it goes

He was ashamed of his bloodline's decline so he wiped them out. The solo KING had to EAT. He is a villain, FUCK Hackshimoto

Attached: konoha summer of 69.jpg (2047x928, 180.06K)

People were trying to get him to come back to honor him as a hero

It's not that bad because it's so rare and there is still a discussion going on as opposed to boards like tv and v,NOW THOSE are boards that the jannies despise and everything turns into a shit flinging chimpout where everyone is a nazi,a nigger,a tranny,an incel etc just choose your character and snoyjak and go wild

>he even at one point had the chance to kill Orochimaru and the perfect justification to give for doing so, self-defense
He didn't even need an excuse, Kakuzu had killed all of his previous partners for no reason, and the only reason he hadn't killed Hidan was because he was immortal. If Itachi had killed Kisame and Orochimaru, I doubt Pain or Tobi would have made much of a fuss.

He would have captured Naruto had Jiraiya showed up even a minute later.

>mindrapes his brother into being a single-minded killer obsessed with revenge
>acts surprised when said brother tries to take revenge on Konoha
if he really was the 200 IQ kage level genius prodigy than why didn't he see this coming?

Tobirama, there's internet in the afterlife?

The world was saved by the end so clearly he was just playing the long game.

The only arguably good thing Itachi ever did was managing to save Sasuke by doing the genocide himself instead of letting Konoha do it
And then he goes on to completely fuck that up by forcing Sasuke into wanting revenge out of some delusion that Sasuke would be a hero after killing him
He was even planning to use Shisui's eye to brainwash Sasuke just in case he din't bow down to Konoha like Itachi wanted

>If the Uchiha stage a coup d'etat there will be civil war and enemy nations will take advantage and attack
>Uchiha Clan gets wiped out (by 2 people but basically everyone thinks it's 1 person) and no one attacks the Leaf
I don't mind Itachi being a genocidal, fascist bootlicker. It's the immense ass kissing the narrative does over him that annoys me.

That incident just proved that Konoha is an Africa-tier shithole if that's how they deal with dissent

>genocide
>implying wiping out a bunch of power hungry assholes who are on the verge of literally committing treason and performing a coup against their own government is ethnic cleansing

Attached: 1451168602684.jpg (1293x2911, 1.01M)

>He was even planning to use Shisui's eye to brainwash Sasuke just in case he din't bow down to Konoha like Itachi wanted
the really fucked up thing about this is Naruto doesn't even call him out on it. After finding out about the crow's real purpose he thanks Itachi for protecting the leaf

Yeah...
Sorry.

I wouldn't mind. I agree with the fact that making him a good guy was retarded, he was scary on his first appearance.
But OP's post is just too low quality

Kill yourself you retarded wojakposter.

"for the village" is basically an example of how fucked japanese/asain morals/values are in general.

Attached: 1416473324763.jpg (1548x1662, 1023.03K)

Holy based

>But OP's post is just too low quality
It's actually not. Naruto is quality content compared to 90% of what usually gets discussed on Yea Forums.

You know I'm right, and don't worry, I know that you know too.

Not in the manga he didn't.

his only mistake was letting his brother live.

Considering he was the third runner for Hokage seat after Minato and Orochimaru you really think he wouldn't have MS?

>Spares his brother
>But doesn't explain the situation
Why?

t. Théoneste Bagosora

If Kishi really wanted to turn Itachi into a good guy then he should have done more to emphasise the guilt he feels for what he did rather than have everyone under the sun wank him off as some ninja Jesus. He can justify the massacre to the reader but the characters themselves should never have made excuses for him.

>Considering he was the third runner for Hokage seat after Minato and Orochimaru you really think he wouldn't have MS?
do I think Kishimoto is bad at worldbuilding, powerscaling, and continuity? yes.

t.sarada

Attached: baed Tobirama again.png (435x318, 26.39K)

not. canon.

>Uchiha kill themselves into near extinction
>Senju just vanish
So this is the power of the 2 greatest Shinobi clans...

It's possible if he was framed, and tried to make Sasuke mistarget the true enemy because it's going too much for him. But no, lmao Kishi is such a joke.

You managed to make Itachi even worse with your idea

Kishimoto is a shit writer.

fake, kurisu wouldn't browse /pol/

I mean he literally killed innocent babies in their cribs.

The Uzumakis married into the Senju, and their "clan" basically became the basis and foundation of the Hidden Leaf. The Uchiha are just shitters though.

Attached: 1416090166918.jpg (687x317, 144.38K)

But wasn't the village treating them like shit? It makes sense why they would rebel.

Why did Itachi never try to turn in Obito?

The mental gymnastics of anyone defending this POS is insane

The Uchihas were isolated because they were largely cocky asshole with sticks up their asses and little to tie them to the rest of the village other then Madara being one of the founders with Tobirama and Hashirama. By the time of the Uchiha Clan massacre, Shisui and Itachi were the only Uchiha to be part of the ANBU and even Sandaime didn't know what to do because it was clear they were generally not liked by the other great clans, especially the Hyuugas but also the Uzumakis (Kushina's) so I think the whole reason was because the Uchiha thought they were better is what started it then Fugaku starts this nonsense about a coup and it gets worse.

Also I think Tobirama was the one who made the decision after Hashirama died to form the "Military Police" for the Uchiha only to make it a decoy to have the ANBU basically overwatch them and limit their influence in the village anyways.