Kazuhiro was a eugenics experiment, his father never loved his mother or him

>Kazuhiro was a eugenics experiment, his father never loved his mother or him
>Kazuhiro has to stop his father, who tries to conquer the world
>Haru and Miyu got mind-swapped by him, so they want him to swap-them back
>Haru was Kazuhiro's male bully, now he travels alone
>Miyu was Kazuhiro's gf, now she still tries to have sex with him
That was a good start. It gets better or worse?

Attached: 1595717476787.jpg (251x145, 6.93K)

ENTER

Attached: 28e1401359280ce27c22214cb5e86e1d.png (1200x1200, 1.87M)

>Yukimaru-sama save meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Ryukenfags on suicide watch

>It gets better or worse?
It gets better after best girl Asuna backstabs the alliance mid battle and destroys their entire fleet. She has the coolest mech too, by the way.

>childhood friend lost to a literal faggot
just finished this series. how did Yea Forums react?

Her mech may be cool, but she’s the only female pilot that doesn’t wear a skintight tiddy suit. What gives?

>Asuwhore
>best girl
ever since THAT doujin came out I can't see her as anything else but the alliance high command's cumdumpster, you just know it's true

Attached: 1391308610670.png (1007x720, 2.77M)

aoi and the doghead abomination dont wear them either.
the oltria fleet (asuna, DH and aoi's fleet) doesnt outfit the suits because the mechs they pilot dont require them. their primary function is to allow pilots to fully sync with their mechs to allow for better control, however, oltria makes mechs that can be piloted without nerve linking.

So what was the reasoning behind Keiji using his retarded "david-chan" alter ego again? Because it looked like stupid 4D chess type shit

They sperged out when it happened, but can you blame them? The showwriters spent so much time trying to get us to like Miya but decide to basically swap her place in the story last minute with some annoying shithead who the fans couldn't give less of a shit about. The battle here was just a culmination of them shitting all over the established plot so far.

Attached: Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 3.58.56 AM.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

>the fans couldnt give less of a shit about
kisaragi was the second most popular male character with both fujos and male fans for the entire later half of the series.
trying to trick doghead and the creepy old mecha blueprints dude into thinking he's some important american politician (not even kidding) so he can get access to sensitive info.

>the alliance high command's cumdumpster
That's what the big tiddy bridge bunnies are for. General Horris much better options than an ugly flat megane like Asuna. At least read doujins closer to the canon, like Asuna X Hikari.

KEVIN DID NOTHING WRONG, THAT BITCH LISA SET HIM UP

the thing is the first half of the series and the second half were written by completely different people, I the original writers got sacked do to behind the scenes drama.

>Status is now a peasant
>Status has no status
lmao

>by completely different people
>due to behind the scenes drama
untrue. only one art director was swapped and that was because the other guy literally died.

>detailed, imaginative, fleshed out worldbuilding
>intricately woven political intrigue and conspiracy
>thought provoking moral dilemmas
>gorgeous and fully 2D mechas and spacecraft
>people still only want to talk about the dumb relationship drama
What went so wrong?

>the alliance and the collation nations have been at war with each other for centuries and no one knows how it started
>a corporation gets involved and creates weapons of mass destruction to sell to both sides
>one such weapon is an utterly insane practically eldritch android the is capable of leveling entire cities and wiping out entire battalions in seconds that was hell bent on committing genocide both sides of the war and the rest of humanity for shits and giggles.
>she meets the MC and becomes one of the biggest tsunderes in the series and reluctantly joins his side
>said android ends up becoming best girl and one of the most recognized characters in the series
who would of thought an eldritch murder robot waifu obsessed with killing people in over the top ways would become a massive tsundere that keeps getting embarrassed and one of the best girls in the series. though the fact she could create an organic body for herself was sort of a cop out and it's the shame she dropped out of the story.

Yea Forums is always like this with everything

>with some annoying shithead who the fans couldn't give less of a shit about. The
talking about Mika, that character that was shilled nonstop by the new director?

>said android ends up becoming best girl
Aevangelina was a literal walking deus ex machina and she belongs in the scrapyard. Writing her out with the organic body was the best thing that could have happened for the writing.

It was good until they left the desert. There was too much green grass.

>jobs to doghead
>shilled
pick one.
the organic body shit was faggy, i'll agree
she's still the best female nonhuman tho

Her turning human is not permeant and she could turn back to being a machine at any time (infact she switched between forms before thanks to being comprised of nanobots) was actually was done do to the writers toying with making her the main love interest instead of Miya, infact she was in her machine form (though she was only her core) when she went into sleep mod for self-repairs which is the last time we saw her, somewhere in the MC's house.

>avenge
>main love interest
kisaragi stole that title 2 arcs after she went into hibernation.

So I understand that the planet they are is just a colony of earth that has several issues leading to the collapse of the original colonial government 6000 years ago, but why didn't no one try to contact earth in that timeframe for help? and why are the Peacekeepers that are sent from earth do fuck all and just spend their time observing the war and being all around useless? then again no one seems to care about earth anyways

however i do miss the shipping wars between avengefags and Miyafags, and how both sides used to shit on Mika, though i am not sure Mikafags even exist, other then to shitpost.

mikafags existed unironically before the oltria base raid arc and vanished immediately after she jobbed to dog and they humiliated themselves by sperging in the thread.
theyre like /eva/ marifags now and are usually falseflagging miyafags trying to stir.

it's hard to ignore it when it became the main focus on the second half at the expense of everything else and thus ruining every piece of good writing and world building for the sake of fujo bait.

Enough with all this gay mumbo jumbo about who the cutest girl is or whatever. Who's best boy, and why is it Horris?

Sorry buddy, this is a doghead board.

there was a subplot about that in oltria arc, but it got sidelined after all that shit with asuna's betrayal

I still have no idea why the peacekeepers exist though

>for the sake of fujo bait
At least the yuribait makes up for it.

>kisaragi was the second most popular male character with both fujos and male fans for the entire later half of the series.
But he is such a gary sue in the later half of the series and he acts very out of character when compared to how his character was in the first half.

>Aevangelina was a literal walking deus ex machina
at least those moments were ether played for comedy, catharsis, or horror.
The same could not be said for those complete asspulls done by sakura, hiro, Lance, that one bitch i cannot remember the name of.

he was loyal to his country to the very end, i'll give him that, but he was a gigantic jobber
kisa was the most loyal out of everyone to kensaku and was prepared to sacrifice his title to protect ken's dream.
if anything, sticking the mc with one of the girls would have made less sense, especially since avenge thought his ideals were stupid and childish and miya fled earth with no regard to ken's safety or wereabouts as soon as doghead's mech took out japan's defense forces.

T-Minus 10 chapters until Dog gets put to sleep! You'd all better cash in your dogcoins before it's too late!

Attached: unfiltered photo of dog.jpg (960x768, 114.7K)

>I still have no idea why the peacekeepers exist though
to enforce Earth's authority on the colonies? but Earth and the peacekeepers are so irrelevant

his mech sold the most merch out of all the pt1 characters combined so they had to wank him.
i'll agree though, seeing him go from a snarky, borderline asshole tsun who could fuck up a kaiju without breaking a sweat to a dandere moeblob in distress was jarring.
they cant kill dog yet because they havent done le ebick smash-human-head-in-jaws-like-watermelon trick that the artbook showed us.
>pic
i would have probably liked her better if she was MORE furfag.
there's something super unsettling about seeing a drooling hyena head on an otherwise completely normal human woman's body

But he and the MC at the end of the series though.....
probably has to do with defending against those float physic alien brains know as the Corm. Though i think the show dropped that subplot do to the fan backlash do to the Corm being generic as hell evil aliens and being out of place (even though the showrunners confirmed that they originally wanted flesh them out as the show went on)

>i'll agree though, seeing him go from a snarky, borderline asshole tsun who could fuck up a kaiju without breaking a sweat to a dandere moeblob in distress was jarring.
then the showrunners decided it would be a good idea to have the series end with him and the MC preforming a duek sacrifice for no fucking reason. and the show lost the fujoishi audience because of it too.

>to have the series end with him and the MC preforming a duek sacrifice for no fucking reason.
>no fucking reason
You aren't following the sequel? Turns out Kisaragi survived, SOMEHOW

that was from the 1997 OVA spin off and nobody liked it.

>kisaragi stole that title 2 arcs after she went into hibernation.
according to one of the showwriters they put her into hibernation to us her for ether the sequel or some spin off about her in which she would fight against world ending alien threats.

but why hibernation?
why not put her on some storage ship or something so fans wouldnt think she was gone for good?

Fuck you faggots, Reiko did nothing wrong. All she ever wanted was hugs and headpats.

>reiko did nothing wrong
and that's exactly why she died such a horrible death.
all the innocent/comedy relief/heart soother characters get mangled in this franchise and there are no survivors.

>yuribait
>bait
>insulting AI YO Asuna's motivations and sacrifices like that
You don't deserve her series.

the previous MC is still dead (though i head he might be the the new villain for some reason), Kisaragi is angsting about it as well.
Not that they are the Main characters anymore. (the New protagonist is extremely annoying in my opinion and so is his childhood friend who is basically is just your typical tsundere loli that the showrunners keep shilling nostop to the point of killing off any potential rival love interests that get too popular or got ride of any protential fujo bait for the MC, and than made said tsundere into an expy of Aevangelina
Well it is still better then the sequel, seriously i hate the current director.

>why not put her on some storage ship or something so fans wouldnt think she was gone for good?
the spin off apparently would take place 200 years later.

>Turns out Kisaragi survived, SOMEHOW
so basically the only good thing about the sequel

Colonel Barbossa and his girlfriend future-wife Maggie need to conquer some lands so they could create a kingdom and rule as emperor & empress. But first they need a arm... and some friends/allies.

the sequel's 100% tominowank garbage but they improved some of the character designs by a huge margin
>dolth's silly cape and weird haircut are gone so he no longer looks like a gay emo vampire
>asuna's features are more defined and she also finally has a different eye and face shape from miya (which was such a big issue that the fanbase made up rumors about asuna being traced from miya)
>dog has fur on her hands, legs, pubic area and shoulders to balance out the fur-to-man ratio so she doesnt just look like a naked lady in an animal mask anymore

THE ALPHA OF AUTHENTICITY
THE BEAST OF BEDAZZLEMENT
THE CHIEF OF CALCULATION
THE DESPOT OF DOOM
THE EARL OF ELEGANCY
THE FORTRESS OF FEROCIOUS
THE GOD OF GRANDIOSE
THE HETMAN OF HULKING
THE ISPAN OF ICONOCLASM
THE JOCK OF JINGOISM
THE KHAN OF KNIGHTHOOD
THE LAUREATE OF LUCK
THE MEISTER OF MAGIC
THE NOBLE OF NIMBLE
THE OPTIO OF OBSCENE
THE PRINCEPS OF POWER
THE QUASAR OF QUICK
THE RAJA OF REGALITY
THE SAPA OF SALT
THE TETRARCH OF TACTIC
THE UPARAJA OF UNBROKEN
THE VICEROY OF VICIOUS
THE WARDEN OF WILD
THE XYSTER OF XENOCIDE
THE YOKE OF YIELDING
THE ZEALOT OF ZEN

THE ONE TRUE KING, THE ONE TRUE LORD, THE ONE TRUE SALTMAKER, THE GREAT
THE MIGHTY
THE LORDLY
THE UNBEATABLE
ENTER
CHADBOS

Attached: THE MAN WHO DID NOTHING WRONG.jpg (344x146, 7.78K)

>which was such a big issue that the fanbase made up rumors about asuna being traced from miya
So was Asuna a megane just to help people tell her apart from Miya then? Kinda lazy desu.

the most annoying thing about that loli tsundere is that she gets to have one of the most OP mech i have seen (apparently it's made using the same tech used to create Aevangelina and the other super weapons we have seen, a fact they don't mention until much later in the series AND they don't really explain it or act like it is a big deal, and act like the other mechs are more OP) for no reason (lol she just found it) and no one seems to actually care or notice it? or that she uses it for petty reasons because she is a spoiled brat, though i got to admit it is cool looking (i suspect it is probably the only reason why she is even remotely popular). Though it is quite clear she is suppose to appeal to both Aevangefags and Miyufags at the same time.
>but they improved some of the character designs by a huge margin
to be far the sequel takes place a generation later so the characters have defiantly would have changed, still trying to figure out who's kids are who's. though i am trying to figure out who the villain is or going to be. all i could figure out about the sequel series is that the Earth government has now taking direct control of the planet and the other colonies and are at war with an intergalactic alien empire (that we have yet to see anything of, all we know is that they apparently have weapons more powerful than anything we have seen so far).

>tfw we will never get anything on the level of Phobos's reveal EVER AGAIN
At this point it makes me want to have never seen it solely so i wouldn't be disappointed with everything else

Literally how can ANYONE else compare?

Attached: void.jpg (790x767, 156.68K)

highly possible.
the rumors were never confirmed or debunked and head director refuses to talk about them.

Friendly reminder that Phobos got absolutely fucking exposed during synchronicity and when it happens again Knight is killing him for good

she needs to have a way better mech than any of the returning fan favorites to sell merch.
they cant keep making kisa-white lion and kensa-black tiger figs forever, especially with what happened to both of those characters.
on that note, i dislike how they're trying to recreate the kisakensu yinyang beast mech motif with her and the new mc. fucking atrocious.
>tfw we will never get anything on the level of the worst of kazuhiro's freak experiment's reveal ever again
and all was good.

it's funny because the director confirmed that the MC dying at the end of the series with his love interest would of happened regardless of which character he got together with do to the showrunners wanting there to be a selfless sacrifice.

COPE
>Wrecked literally everyone for two whole arcs, managed to kill two important characters
>Only got stopped by the power equivalent of the nuclear bomb
>Even then, the sacred cow waifubait still had to sacrifice herself
>STILL DIDN'T DIE
The Knight is going to fail, he himself said that he wasn't sure if he could stop him again.

HORROR PREVAILS

Attached: TERROR.jpg (226x223, 18.18K)

>she needs to have a way better mech than any of the returning fan favorites to sell merch.
they cant keep making kisa-white lion and kensa-black tiger figs forever, especially with what happened to both of those characters.
are there any new mech or characters you guys like?
>i dislike how they're trying to recreate the kisakensu yinyang beast mech motif with her and the new mc. fucking atrocious.
which i like to know how they would even go about that because sure it's back but it doesn't have animal theme (though the mech of the new MC does) to it like most mecha used by the colony, with it being more slick and has more design similarities with Earth military mechs or corporation mechs then colonial.

delta-gamma battalion next EP
who else is excited?

>this week's episode was just the last episode but played in reverse, to represent Logan the Stabby's causality-reversing powers
I can't decide if it's cringe as fuck that they deadass used the episode frame for frame but in reverse, or kino

>according to the sequel series the Earth military and the peacekeepers where able to take over the planet and crush both the alliance and the collation within a few months with only half the numbers do to being more advance.
what the fuck, why didn't they just do thing before if they were so strong? where were they when was the united Earth military when doghead attacked one of the nations ON THEIR OWN HOMEWORLD? also doesn't this meant the whole pervouis series was pointless seeing how both sides pretty much lost to an outside force and thus making the prevous MC's sacrifice to be pointless?

>are there any new mech you guys like
i like DH's new tank mech but that's about it.
letting tomino take control of the robot designs was a gigantic mistake.
>which i would like to know how they would even go about that
theyre doing a different kind of yinyang thing but this time it's with devil/angel mechs (which is flopping hard because the only thing divine about these mechs is how divinely disgusting their colors are)
>more shiro wank
>more colony wank
yawn

>the sequel's 100% tominowank garbage
at least she is loyal.

they were sitting still and nerviously twiddling their thumbs because oltria was sending nuclear war threats to them en masse and telling them not to get involved (if they got involved anyway they had oltria special spy units literally everywhere throughout the base and a bomb planted somewhere)