Thunderbolt Fantasy

Where the FUCK is season 4?

Attached: thunderbolt fantasy 14.jpg (1920x1080, 463.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GYDbaM7CVBw&list=PLvXMARe51eeZmTE4dmSV2JoHrHiRHAsbK&index=9
thunderboltfantasytranslations.wordpress.com/2022/03/19/thunderbolt-fantasy-season-3-episode-13-voice-actor-commentary-featuring-urobuchi-gen-nitroplus-ootsuka-akio-wan-jun-po/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

where is it

Why we would tell a no name like you?

Attached: [Centaurea-Raws] [ShamiSubs] Thunderbolt Fantasy 東離劍遊紀 05 (BDRip 720P 59.94FPS X265 Main10p Opus)v2.mkv - 00_04_23.jpg (1280x720, 178.17K)

Puppets isn't anime.

Attached: 557c1de9e91a6b82ba241db1d788d1c2.png (480x600, 337.51K)

Is Duck gonna prank all of Hell next season?

Attached: thunderbolt fantasy.jpg (1280x720, 609.4K)

Prove it.

next year, hopefully movie 3 will be this christmas

captcha: SSSS4

I can absolutely imagine Duck trying to steal the Ethos of a DEMON GOD

Attached: 1619352653617.png (1920x1080, 2.99M)

If the pattern holds up we should get a movie next right?
There really isn't a better place to discuss TBF in my opinion.

i miss them bros

Attached: monk.png (600x675, 590.32K)

Discuss it in the same place people would discuss sesame street I guess.

Yea Forums or Yea Forums would be a better place for this puppet show.

Attached: 1457161272563.gif (468x263, 987.42K)

Was it an abusive relationship?

Attached: 1619394706154.jpg (1805x2048, 1.37M)

It was true love.

Attached: monk ubw.jpg (1000x563, 175.91K)

Considering that you guys allow Webtoon trash and Modern mainland Chinese garbages to have a 300+ thread, a half japanese show directed by Butcher shall be allowed here

>never explained why he was immune to the swords effects
Plot hole.

Attached: 14511488264073.png (1280x720, 1.32M)

It doesn't matter if a puppet show "counts" as anime, this particular one has been allowed on the board since the first season because it's produced in part by a Japanese company and does not use real people for its characters. Not that there's much to discuss until the third character movie is announced.

Considering he's too autistic to live, and goes into detail about not understanding why people feel emotions, it makes sense a spell that causes people to fall in love would fail against him.

Attached: kichou.png (799x445, 460.02K)

Yes, and the millennia old demon sorceress was not the abuser.

Does any has a link or name of his theme?
Can't find it anywhere...

Stop using my wife to shitpost

It's coldsnowcrow or something I think

youtube.com/watch?v=GYDbaM7CVBw&list=PLvXMARe51eeZmTE4dmSV2JoHrHiRHAsbK&index=9
His theme is in the later half, the first half is archer

Trust the plan

Attached: Urobuchi's plan.png (573x1143, 50.1K)

Attached: autism.jpg (1280x720, 194.08K)

So was Monk the strongest out of all the characters?
Everyone seemed scared at the idea of fighting him.

Attached: 1521220490003.jpg (2560x1600, 203.45K)

>able to no-sell any/all attacks before feeling any urge to fight
>gets one of the most dangerous swords created along with the spirit of a max charisma demoness inside the blade
>can snap other magical blades by himself
>still going after losing his arm
>receives a multi-function arm
>has decent persuasion skills that he uses to get in with the military to hunt down his enemies
>is only gone now because he just wants to die in peace in the vacuum of pace with his sword wife
Yes.

Attached: monk sleep.png (778x788, 553.73K)

He's probably on par with (or better than) Screaming Phoenix Killer. Bard could press him hard with his eyes closed.

No, Duck shows that he could have killed Monk easily without 7BD when he pokes Monk with his pipe, and even Red Bard would have beat Monk single handily if 7BD didn't heal him. Even Gunha held his own against Monk when Monk barged into his duel with Shou. The only reason Monk was such a difficult foe to face at the end of season 2 was due to 7BD's charm forcing Shou and Duck to fight blind against Monk.

Attached: 1619294717952.jpg (1920x1080, 958.35K)

Doesn't Seiyuu completely mog Touri at the start of Season 1?
>Duck
>10guy
>SPK
>Monk
>Aniki
>Keigai
Meanwhile I wouldn't even put any of the bugs on SPK's level. Shou, Bard, and Locust are their only powerhouses. Obviously most of Seiyuu's heroes fucking killed each other by the end of season 1, but before that they were a way stronger roster.

Attached: 1541430522926.jpg (717x900, 252.22K)

What is this from?

>I wouldn't even put any of the bugs on SPK's level
The fact all the bugs held their own against Shou in 1 on 1s already puts them around SPK's level. SPK got injured by a bunch of lawmen mooks in movie 1, while Scorpion poisoned her way through a whole fortress and Gunha cut down a bunch of Azibelpher's demon troops.

Attached: 1518269662335.webm (532x300, 2.93M)

Clearly S2 fight was with a disadvantage. BTW, 7BD did mention she thought Shu Fu Kan might be stronger even if for the reasons we know.

Now, in S1 we never had a fight between Shu Fu Kan and 10guy who was the ultimate big boss.
...despite 10guy being essentially the Story opposite of Shu Fu Kan glorify swords/think of them as mere tool want ultimate sword to confirm his swordsmanship/use a stick despite having 32 magic swords is famous/complete newcomer

Anyway, it leave one important mystery...
...could Duck beat Shu Fu Kan? Still betting on him becoming an enemy simply because he create a final world threatening mess
How strong is Shu Fu Kan if he isn't fighting with a stick?

Attached: thunderbolt fantasy duckv10guy 2.webm (720x405, 2.84M)

>bugs held their own against Shou in 1 on 1s
Who did? Only Scorpion managed to get anywhere against him, and that's because she knew to exploit his kind nature. Every other bug couldn't hold a candle to him on their own.

When will they fuck?

>SPK got injured by a bunch of lawmen mooks in movie 1
Remember that by then he was extremely tired, having killed his very master a "Saint" of the sword
And Duck planned it exactly like that.
After that he kept fighting despite taking an arrow in the feet

Attached: 1617336923499.jpg (1920x1080, 284.82K)

Mantis fought Shou to an overall standstill in their bout at the start of season 3 and Gunha had the advantage in their fight as per Duck's words (although that was due to Locust's field). All of 10guy's mooks and lieutenants who fought Shou basically died in seconds.

>Mantis fought Shou to an overall standstill in their bout at the start of season 3
Shou called him a hack fraud and then they had to stop fighting shortly after. Mantis posed no threat whatsoever.

>All of 10guy's mooks and lieutenants who fought Shou basically died in seconds.
At the end of movie 1 a few of them went after Shou and held for a good time, mostly because they had just learned from a Demon the spell that turn their blood into acid when dead forcing Shou to fight differently.

Spoiler: Shou still won

Watching Movie 1 really explain everything about Screaming Phoenix Killer

Even if he was already depicted as an assassin who prefer to kill his targets, Duck did so much to him...
He stole his new name "rebirth" by associating it forever with infamy
SPK was even reconsidering killing people, thinking that letting them live was the courageous move after all... Duck stole that.
Due to his birth SPK talk about the "inevitability of death" make lot of sense, he was ALWAYS predestined himself to kill everyone everywhere he go
Duck made SPK kill his own Master (and killed the title of "Sword Saint" by making a demon kill them all.
...all because Duck hated that group of Sword Saint.
After that it feel really natural SPK won't trust anyone he didn't kill, will kill anyone ever so slightly related to Duck, and consider death by sword inevitable.

I want to see Duck steal something from a god.
Then I want to see Duck killed.

Attached: Csk1hS7WIAAl7LZ.jpg (1200x675, 125.89K)

Attached: I HATE THE ENIGMATIC GALE.jpg (700x394, 53.71K)

Best way for that to work:
>later seasons have the crew having to contend with Death itself
>Duck thinks it'd be funny to prank Death
>side effects of pranking Death include those who died from Duck's pranks coming back
>the Pranked souls (10guy, Fox, SPK, etc) drag Duck into the afterlife

Attached: screaming phoenix twister.webm (888x480, 2.99M)

Why is the second movie so good

a certain necromancer would enjoy that very much

>Mantis posed no threat whatsoever.
If this was true, Shou would have dispatched of Mantis easily like he did with Zan Kyou and Chou Mei. Even when Scorpion's deception failed like at the seal guardian fortress at the start of season 2, managed to hold her own against Shou without dying in a few blows, and Gunha considered Scorpion a "mere poisoner" with no other great talents outside of subterfuge so it's safe to assume all the bugs are above her in direct combat. Mantis was one of Locust's personal disciples, and Locust believes that Mantis could have taken on Gunha if it came down to it.
While Shou did have to fight a bit more cautiously, he still killed each of them within seconds of clashing blades with him.

Audio track of Urobuchi and Ootsuka Akio (Gunha's voice actor) from season 3 episode 13.
thunderboltfantasytranslations.wordpress.com/2022/03/19/thunderbolt-fantasy-season-3-episode-13-voice-actor-commentary-featuring-urobuchi-gen-nitroplus-ootsuka-akio-wan-jun-po/

Bard's a cool dude to follow. His origin story is a fucking rollercoaster:
>starts as weird hermit child in the mountains
>leaves for civilization when his mom offs herself because he hit puberty
>gets a job at a seedy bar with his max level performance
>meets a qt 3.14 who cautions him about hanging with evil people
>gets arrested
>becomes royal musician and regularly music-battles other musicians for a batshit insane loli princess
>flees the palace when his waifu and some sword thief outfox the royal guards
>becomes a hermit again
>then finally nuts up and embraces his inner rock star to help his waifu and the sword thief
I'm looking forward to him hanging out with his demon dad.

Attached: thundmc fantasy.jpg (1600x900, 182.49K)

I doubt the universe of TBF involve an actual "god of death" (pic Slayers related) even if Necromancy is a thing. Resurrecting characters fully is a big no-no (only gods are supposed to never be able to die).

I was more thinking about Duck discovering a Demon Lord (more fitting since we know one) intend to come to Earth for a reason and stealing that reason from him.
I wouldn't be surprised if that reason involved killing the bard creating the inevitable clash against Shu Fu Kan.

Also, reminder that Shu first thought seeing Duck was "why the hell do I feel like I should kill him?"

Attached: Hellmaster_TF.jpg (432x332, 11.08K)

There's probably a bunch of unseen warriors from both nations who are also up there, Shou had to fight for dozens of swords including 7BD who charmed skilled warriors and it's likely some of the other swords in his Index were guarded or wielded by skilled warriors. In the Kguy prequel/sidestory novel, there's a Touri martial artist who almost kills Kguy after cutting down her swarm of undead. Said martial artist also gets killed by some short ugly outlaw whose blade swings are incredibly fast.

I love Bard.

Attached: the same character.png (1711x720, 1.46M)

Yeah but it's honorarily anime and mod-allowed so I can post it whenever I want

He wasn't immune, his autism just translated it into an atypical result.

Did she deserve it?

Attached: Demon Slut.jpg (849x1200, 214.18K)

>Did she deserve to find someone who loves her
_no

She treated humans as mere tool.
Now she is someone's tool.

To me there couldn't not be a more fitting ending.

Attached: Why arent you holding her.png (350x568, 141.51K)

Yes.

Scorpion did too.

She's living happily in the embrace of the one who truly loves her... forever.

Nana Mizuki x TM Revolution TBF duet when? FULL DUET WHEN?

Attached: 1612598299318.png (480x600, 264.75K)

never ever

Is he the ultimate cuck?

I believe in the power of crossovers.

Attached: what.png (1384x730, 1.34M)

Attached: 58011202_p1.jpg (500x600, 231.78K)

Worst dad contest?

Attached: 1583399436126.jpg (544x530, 38.51K)

As much as I hate Topdad, I think the demon king of time and space might be a slightly worse father.