Mushoku Tensei

Look at this deliciosa niña bonita! Mi Elisa!

Attached: UuoohhElisa.jpg (1888x2192, 628.06K)

SEEEEEEEXXXXX

Eris is for babymaking, infertile mutt elfs can go fuck themselves.

Attached: 1650123596345.jpg (716x740, 86.46K)

Eris is for giving Rudeus ED and therefore an agent of Hitogami, just like Oldeus suspected.

Attached: 1634408582546.png (1043x550, 376.65K)

Nah she just sucks at communication.

>oops I accidentally gave you major depressive disorder

Careful, that's my wife.

Attached: FRJHirvWYAATUTv.jpg (1500x1200, 330.47K)

Faggot

You can have her, I've got mine...

Attached: 84736346348.png (799x577, 140.37K)

Wow, she's really beautiful.

>the true high test chads of the Asuran Kingdom always choose big breasted women
>t. Luke Noto(riou)s

Attached: Luke_01.png (250x381, 150.37K)

You mean those sodomites, piss queens and cunny connoisseurs in the Asuran royal palace?

My cute cunnywife...

Attached: 1651343801367.png (600x728, 373.03K)

fuck off Luke, she's only into Boyfaced strong mages.

>piss queens
>queens
There is only one true Asuran Queen that likes to tinkle in bedchambers

Attached: Mushoku.Tensei:.Isekai.Ittara.Honki.Dasu.600.2878800.jpg (460x600, 35.98K)

>Mom, what are you doing to dad?

Attached: FRke6PIagAY0vg5.jpg (1080x2048, 391.66K)

>spent years training to protect the m@!e protagonist
>doesn't like anything in particular other than the m#le protagonist self insert character
>doesn't mourn the death of her parents or grandfather openly because that wouldn't be fair to the fat 40+ Japanese neet audience surrogate.
Post time-skip Eris has no substance and no role in the story other than being the protagonist's bimbo trophy wife + occasional body guard.

Attached: 1620310508703.png (1000x1200, 1.33M)

eris is for violent, non-consenting sex

>t. user hasn't realised that Eris is a genuine autistic person and has a particular obsession with one thing/idea/person

yes, but she's the dom

Attached: FRiUwnRWYAA3sDW.jpg (2590x4096, 1.19M)

>t. R. "If it breathes I can breed it" Greyrat

Attached: 1644602701358.jpg (922x1200, 807.42K)

>>doesn't like anything in particular other than the m#le protagonist self insert character
you gotta be mindful about the fact that Eris is actually an insufferable, spoilt, violent brat to anyone but a handful of people, and Rudeus was the first person outside Sauros' payroll to actually be patient with her so thats where her loves stems from. Combine this with the fact that Rudeus is an ubermench mage who is prob Emepror tier in all schools of attack magic by age 12, carried the entirety of Dead End all the way from Rikasuru to Fittoa and did all this protecting while Eris, its easy to see why Eris has such an obsession with Rudeus. Plus, Rudues is literally the last family that Eris has left, and Eris really has nowhere else to go but to Rudeus.
That being said, in the WNs Eris' significance in Rudeus' life was entirely interchangeable with other characters like Sara, and she was used exclusively for comedic effect with the stale, Snu Snu + Domestic abuse jokes outside of her Sword Jobbing, so I agree with you of her having no role in the story other than bimbo bodyguard. However LN16 actually gave Eris' character a shit ton more nuance so we're just gonna have to see whether Eris actually becomes a worthwhile character.

Attached: ezgif-4-36cb71a41d.jpg (960x952, 101.09K)

agreed

Attached: FRX2tbtWQAUUuxM.jpg (1524x2048, 362.27K)

in the web novel, sara didn't even exist.

>First the family dog, now your own father?!

Attached: FRPGqNnUYAA69Je.jpg (1273x1724, 283.04K)

>It's actually Roxy taking Eris's night

>That’s what Lara wants you to think

>That's what Rudeus thought...

There's no way to gainsay that particular interpretation of Eris' character or any interpretation of her character, because she lacks characterization. She's cute, sporty and loves Rudeus, any character traits beyond those 3 can be whatever you want them to be because Jean R.F. Magott doesn't care.

>Eris is actually an insufferable, spoilt, violent brat to anyone but a handful of people
fille Eris has a lot going on as a character, but once she grows past her problem child phase, she's just flat as a character, flatter than even Sylphy.

>Rudeus carried the entirety of Dead End all the way from Rikasuru to Fittoa and did all this while protecting Eris
Ruijerd carried the both of them through monster encounters and monster slaying quests and taught them how to survive in the wilderness. He's unquestionably an Emperor tier combatant.
Rudeus, is impressive for sure, he managed their supplies and their outward contacts, he probably choose most of their quests and figured out their routes and modes of transportation and did an admirable job backlining for the team.
But Rudeus being impressive doesn't excuse adult Eris from being a mindless simp, and he's not even the only impressive person she interacts with. It just reeks of bad writing.

>fille Eris has a lot going on as a character, but once she grows past her problem child phase, she's just flat as a character, flatter than even Sylphy.
I agree with you that Eris is a flat character, I'm just saying that Eris' irrational love for Rudeus can be explained.

>Ruijerd carried the both of them through monster encounters and monster slaying quests and taught them how to survive in the wilderness.
Ruijerd did carry Dead End through their combat missions, but had Ruijerd not been around I'm confident that Rudeus would've picked up the slack. In the LN5 I think, Rudeus mentions how because he had Ruijerd with him, he never actually took anything seriously as death was never actually a forseeable outcome under his guard (except in the Gallus fight, but Ruijerd wasn't with Rudeus then).

Behold the superior rabu

Attached: 213989173983129.jpg (1242x1861, 1.22M)

Sylphy sleeptalking about Rudy in her sleep has got to be my favourite moment out of all the girls in MT. Something about Sylphy dreaming about Rudy in her sleep just hits different for some reason.

Attached: 524642372.png (775x265, 64.4K)

the same boring repetitive wrong complaints about eris, posted by the same waifuwarrior, who admitted to just outright ignoring any argument about her.
and people still waste their time giving out the same replies like always, which will be ignored again in the next thread, and then again, and again, in every thread.

It seems LN eris is getting way more attention in general so the argument that adult Eris is somehow this changed degraded character is even more moot. I feel like these are people who read the WN years ago and don't know what the LN has in store or simply forgot the details.

Attached: 1596559883709.jpg (1366x768, 172.06K)

Literally BUILT for ahegao-inducing snuff

either a speedreader or user pretending to read the novel.

For me, it's the cozy pillow talk.
There need to be more of those in this medium, nips should've just moved on from their juvenile romcom hijinks already..

>The waifujew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day. Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck. I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying.
>Gradually I began to hate them.
>people who read the WN years ago and don't know what the LN has in store or simply forgot the details.
I figure it's something along the lines of selective memory and wanting to shitpost/troll. WN still had the Ghislane POV section where her POV reveals how Eris is beginning to fall in love with Rudeus as well as helps flesh out Eris' character. WN still had Eris' POV reveal right be she left Rudues where the reader finally gets her take. WN still had Ruijerd warning Rudeus that he misunderstands Eris right before Rudy gets donuted by Orstead.
The author goes for meta-humor with the clueless protagonist trope over the entire series. eg: Rudeus is a clueless protagonist who makes fun of clueless protagonists. A clueless protagonist's take on his love interest will always be clueless. Reader will have to use other characters' takes on Eris to get a fuller view of Eris' character. The posters you refer to are ignoring those aspects of the series. In their defense, the majority of the series' take is from a clueless protagonist's POV.

Attached: 1516339449866.png (768x728, 578.68K)

Then list the many significant scenes involving her after the Orsted fight. Only thing she did was beat Sword Jobber, who already jobbed before fighting her.

>For me, it's the cozy pillow talk.
agreed, as much as I like the harem situation, Rudeus and Sylphy really had a relationship that was incredibly romantic and far far FAR better than your standard run of the mill nip romcom. Honestly, I think Rifujin should've had Rudeus remain monogamous to Sylphy in some sense, he may still take on Roxy as a concubine to make Lara and progress the story however. Sylphy was the perfect wife to Rudeus and really got done dirty.

Attached: 1650250715963.jpg (700x700, 83.32K)

Shirotaka's favourite characters are Eris and Norn.

>--Character you like, or characters you've put in extra thoughts

>"I really like Eris who is cute, cool, and straightforward. I also like Norn-chan. Characters who I wish would live a blissful life."

´

>Eris wants a son
>Pregnant Eris offers Rinia to Rudy since Rudy believes Japanese superstition
>Multiple scenes of Eris trying to develop housework skills
>Eris relearns to read
>Eris teaches Fat Miko
>pic related scene
>Eris saves Lara from bullies
probably many more but those I had from the top of my mind

Attached: download (6).jpg (189x267, 8.88K)

Shirotaka's the illustrator, and a bit sloppy one at that

>Only thing she did was beat Sword Jobber, who already jobbed before fighting her.
what did he mean by this?

>Then list the many significant scenes involving her after the Orsted fight
nta.
here's one: she brought the stray cat home from the slave market for Rudy to defile and be her hug pillow. She's the catalyst of that book's main plot

Eris is my favourite by a good margin, and even so I can blatantly recognize that she was missing not only development, but even just proper characterization in the WNs after she re-joins the main cast.
It's not a slight against her, it's just a fact that Rifujin R.R. Magonote cut some corners on that point in favor of progressing the main plot which is understandable.

don't wanna contribute to waifu-warring but the fact that "Eris relearns to read" and Eris trying (and failing quite horrendously) at relearning housework skills are listed as major developments by her speaks volumes about how low the bar is far Eris compared to others.

I'm bored outta my mind, how's Slime compared to MT? is it worth getting into?

Attached: 1651363650217.jpg (2048x1536, 335.26K)

>what did he mean by this?
Probably meant effeminate man jobbing Jino Stu before confronting Eris, so yeah, "Sword Jobber, who already jobbed before fighting her". Tho that was more of a collaborative work of Dead End, rather than a solo achievement, and the reunion was more cathartic for me than the fight itself desu

Slime is bad but fun, at least worth a shot I'd say.

cope still more than the others girls and the LN gived her even more focus

Man Rudy is so lucky that he gets to fuck this once every 3 nights.

Attached: RoxyGreyrat.jpg (5200x3464, 1.86M)

Uuuoooohhhh. Making migurd-human-hybrids by filling tiny migurd-tummies with big thick human sperm and making her nearly miscarriage because the baby is too big.

Attached: aid9261291-v4-728px-Know-when-Sesame-Oil-Is-Rancid-Step-3.jpg (728x546, 60.14K)

I have more predilection for her daughter

>"Ehh, show isn't so bad...."
FUCKING DROPPED
Can't believe I wasted my time with this shit.

Attached: 1625678738940.jpg (1920x1080, 269.3K)

OK?

Can't be bothered to read/watch more of the series, why did she end up leaving him when they were kids?

Attached: 1373858531544.jpg (320x287, 34.45K)

are you retarded?

What? I'm looking for an answer to a question about a series that I can't bring myself to get any more into since it kind of sucks. Curious about that plot point though.

Then just leave. It's not worth answering to you, since you're not interested in the series anyway.
Unless you unironically suffer from crippling autism.

>Wants to be spoonfed
Fuck off. It's literally answered later in the book if you don't like it that much just don't come to MT threads.

She's a retarded muscle brain which is why Erisfags like her.
Her entire thought process at the time was
>Rudeus is the strongest mage I know.
>I couldn't even do my job as a vanguard against an actually strong opponent.
>I need to be strong enough to be able to fight the kind of weight class Rudeus is at.
>I will go to the place with the strongest swordsmen and train to become strong so I can proudly stand beside the man I love and back him up when he fights strong opponents again.

Now fuck off, I get not wanting to read because you have the attention span of a goldfish and too many words without pictures hurt you, but if you can't even be bothered to watch the anime, why are you even here? It's clear you don't like this type of show, so why even try?

Attached: 1616355182573.jpg (1114x1078, 549.11K)