Made in Abyss - Season 2

Just ~2 more months until we get to see the princess in her animated glory!!!

Hopes, desires, wishes for season 2? (No, I don't think we'll get the bare nipples)

Attached: a.png (600x600, 406.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KPxSS1zHWwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Odds it sucks given the effort KinemaCitrus has put into Shield Hero S2 thus far?

I just want a new chapter for the manga.

I just want the new kevin penkin ost, he hard carried the movie

Attached: king.png (457x508, 368.31K)

How does he do it? an australian is one of the best composers in the industry.

uhm, sweaty? that's a good sign. who cares about incel hero? they're based for pooling their resources around MiA instead of vile isek*ishit.

bump

>in the industry.
lmao

I hope the action scenes have good animation this time

Based

Attached: Screenshot_20220430-182509.png (1080x2340, 1.35M)

>no manga update
>no season 2 update
Being a MiA fan is suffering.

the films action was decent so i think it will be fine.

>no nipple
DROPPED.

child nipples

Attached: ♥.jpg (845x877, 380.92K)

There are news coming on may 5. Possibly new trailer

Will we see Riko pooping in the elevator up-close, or will that be censored/cut out?

>Rumble of scientific triumph
My absolute nigga.
>song has a children's choir
>choir reduces by 1 each time he blows a cartridge

It'll be left in but I'll be genuinely surprised if they don't remove the shitting noises. My prediction is that she'll be undetailed squatting in the background like in the panel but the audio will just be her struggling and grunting a bit instead of the graphic sound of actual pooping that Reg and Nanachi had to listen to.

Attached: img000011.png (872x1236, 1013.47K)

Imagine the smell in that elevator

Think they'll use Crucifixion during Reg and Faputa's fight?

I doubt it mainly because that song really doesnt fit the moment.

How about when she literally shoves her entire arm down his throat or when she's being eaten alive?

i just want cute moff

i doubt we'll get to see her nips though, those goggles will be expertly placed at all times.

Attached: 0bc15bc817fb7d0eeb929683829a_0403677e_500.png (458x457, 58.66K)

The fact that the official Nanachi perfume was turned into cheap vanilla spray, gives me no hope of the future and Tsukushi is just being dicked around by the publishers that own his work.

Attached: FRfUozoakAE_e5I.jpg (849x960, 119.2K)

>grow up in a hostile wasteland where everything wants to kill you
>get asked to compose music for a series about a hostile wasteland where everything wants to kill you
Gee I wonder

He hard carried the damn show, too.

I can't really imagine how many people got into the series/tried it out because they'd heard how great the soundtrack was. At least, that's how it was for me, finally got around to watching the show, and after hearing underground river play during the opening scenes I knew it was going to be fantastic.

Attached: 088e3cc6adc68f2e20_0f7d288e_1280.jpg (776x849, 256.9K)

What I really like about this show is that actions have consequences. It doesn't dattebayo away anything bad, the characters can fail and it feels very real as a result. I wish we could have more adventure anime like this instead of shit like one piece.

Considering it's the 30th, I guess there is no chapter today.
Do we even have news about Tsukushi

As nice as Kevin music is, Bondrewd needed no help to triumph scientifically.

>Do we even have news about Tsukushi
If only he had some sort of facebook or twitter where you could check that, huh. Maybe then you would know his last message was 40 minutes ago about meeting Kuchibeta Shoukudou mangaka.

I don't follow social media especially social media infested by justification for eugenism and other untermensch like Twitter.
To be more specific I wanted to know if he gave news about the next chapter or if he streamed it.

Well, either you risk becoming a tranny or a nazi or whatever and go to twitter to get information from Tsukushi himself, or you suffer from not knowing anything about what future brings. It's your choice.

Did you get enough love, my little dove?

Attached: x70.jpg (273x199, 12.04K)

KinemaCitrus has a good track record for the most part. I'd doubt they wouldn't be prepared to put resources into a catch as exciting as made in abyss

Attached: x220000.png (250x394, 63.87K)

Oh, definitely. No woman in Ganja Squad was left unloved.

Attached: most wonerful human.png (279x704, 70.85K)

that wasn't love.

Attached: x160.png (294x303, 68.95K)

Attached: sweet caregiving wife.png (315x314, 71.63K)

Attached: sticky veko.png (467x260, 72.23K)

She's like a dream

Attached: FCTCKjJVgAETSzd.jpg (2048x1903, 362.11K)

Attached: E0Y3o-oVIAgPXLU.jpg (1448x2048, 624.1K)

I wonder what would happened if i touched these cords which can read thoughts and send signals directly to her. Would she instantly feel and understand just how important she is to me? I want to see her reaction to being truly treasured again... something she hasn't had since Iru...

Attached: cords.jpg (736x413, 114.16K)

My heart resides within her. There's nothing I wouldn't give for her sake.

Vietnam name sounds like Nguyen+Pooping noise and fart, anyway.
Thanh Tong(Ta-in tong) means Other's poop in Korean. Trinh Tong(Chin Tong) means steamed Poop.

Say that to Cyclops-chan face again. I dare you, slut.

>>song has a children's choir
>>choir reduces by 1 each time he blows a cartridge
Wait really? Thats fucking cool

The Ost of the anime and the movie is so fucking good. I fucking love it so much. I got it downloaded on my phone to listen to while I draw or go on walks etc.
My favorite track.
youtube.com/watch?v=KPxSS1zHWwQ

Attached: monke music.png (497x356, 276.89K)

Worst part of the manga, I'd rather have S3 whatever it is.

no, that's the idea some user tweeted to the guy but it wasn't 100% done that way

Remember when this used to be a monthly manga?

The reason so little effort went into shield hero is because they've been producing MiA S2 at the same time.

No

Those are pretty intense moments but that track was tailor made for Bondrewd's scientific atrocities, if they didn't play that during the attempted dissection of Reg then unfortunately they missed their opportunity.
I thought the chick she was bumping clams with was the one that got carried off by a bird and melted mid-flight

which app/service is that? I like the UI

I think it's called USB Audio Player Pro

new chapter when?

Attached: enbelietz.png (900x900, 566.69K)

in 5 minutes

where