Current state of Jump

>One Piece has gone to shit post time-skip, has dogshit panelling and will end in 5-6 years
>Bort a flop as far as volume sales are concerned and won't last long
>BnHA in the final arc will end in 2 years max
>BC entering final arc, will end in 2 years max
>JJK ending in 3 years max
>Doctor Stone wasn't as successful
>Trying to get the last KnY volume copy sold with the anime
>CSM part 2 will be 100 chapters max
>Act-age cancelled with the author in jail
>Has to bring back Bleach
Is this the darkest period in Jump's history? Their current roster is so shit that they have to bring back the old series that they axed for these new ones that ended up being a disappointment(Other than KnY which was only because of the anime and to a degree JJK I guess)

Attached: E8W4j3eXIAAYN63.jpg (836x1200, 424.81K)

>tldr: I'm a joyless faggot

Boruto and csm part 2 aren’t in jump and the act age author didn’t go to jail

>W-Why aren't you liking the new generic trash?
Because the old series were much better
>Y-You joyless faggot!

Attached: 1601437507692.png (250x250, 103.43K)

>Boruto
That shit was moved to another magazine midway through its publication. Don't think there can be a bigger embarrassment for a Naruto sequel.

don't think you're the same OP so what's the point of duplicating this thread?

It's fun to discuss where things went wrong.

What is Yea Forumss opinion of this trans one piece character?

Attached: 1651288689007.png (613x1005, 571.22K)

>Trans character
>In One Piece
Even Oda went woke?

>quoting the voice in your head
>its bad because I said so
Classic post

>Defending the current Jump roster

I'm not up to date on One Piece, what pronouns do the characters use in the story for Yamato?

>All my life, I've felt like a man trapped in a woman's body
>Oden is so awesome, I wanna be just like him!
Why can't twitards see the difference?

3 years to find two good shows, they will be fine

>oden was a man wasn't he? so i chose to be a man too
Yamato believes gender is a social construct, sweaty.

>retard
You realize acting is a thing right?

>Yamato
>acting

he/him

>Literally copy and paste the same thread
Retarded faggot

Boruto is consistently the top of mangaplus every time there's a new chapter. The only reason the volume sales are low is because of the NARUTO app in Japan that allows the nips to buy volumes for free. It was moved out of WSJ because Shueisha wanted it to be a monthly, probably so it would be a slower series. Boruto is there to save them when One Piece comes to an end.

Attached: mangaplus feb 22.png (1884x1054, 2.58M)

lol

You don't know that this happened to Steel Ball Run, do you?

Tell that to Bandai, Zach

Attached: e795f962e81cd24d70170b58c8198b52.jpg (400x400, 53.82K)

If she does join the strawhats, she will leave the title Oden behind for Momo. But that most likely doesnt happen, bc she says in wano

Kek

Shueisha is doing extremely well right now and can ride OP, JJK, and Demon Slayer for the next couple years without a sweat, what the fuck are you on about. Their big concern right now is finding a B tier series to fill the gap of MHA so when JJK and OPs breaks line up one week they have a backup series to be the headliner, but it feels like they're stationing Sakamoto Days in that position right now.

It's amazing how these threads act like physical volume sales are the only factor for success these days when they get way more from the magazine, digital distribution, anime and merch.

> Black Clover is Kino
You love to see it

That's also not counting the Jump+ seires like Spy X Family and Kaiju No 8 which regularly top sales regularly. Jump doesn't really depend solwly on the regular magazine.

*depend only on the magazine anymore

bump

>has dogshit panelling
That happened before Marineford. If it didn't bother people then then it sure as fuck isn't going to bother them now

>old good new bad
>"why?"
>because old good new bad
like clockwork

what is KnY
what is JJK

>implying one piece wasn't like that before
did you even read it

Ivankov was introduced more than a decade ago.

Kaiju has stagnated.

Kaiju got lucky. The author writing is pretty ass. Also I can't remember any of the side characters names. I think it's like 2-3 side characters name I remember. That's fucking horrible. Every character feels paper thin. The pacing is fucking awful. And how to you make a throwaway enemy with finger guns the last boss. It seems like even the fucking author is tired of it.

Didn't we literally have this same thread earlier this week?

Attached: B096EDC9526C40249C3788A3DFEC51C7.jpg (225x350, 33.82K)

>Boruto is there to save them when One Piece comes to an end

Attached: 1635984105866.jpg (640x640, 143.16K)

Handsome lady

Yeah. I remember it selling better than anyone not named OP and JJK, Now it getting outsold by MHA.

Don't we have a variation of this thread everyday?

Man, the fuck is wrong with the nip drawing Boruto? Look at his face and head, ffs

The sheer irony of a bleachtard posting this

we have this thread every single day because third world armchair CEO's like OP think they know better than the company that is raking in the highest profits in the entire industry

Boruto is ending soon too unless they give us a really long Boruto Shippuden

>The Elusive Samurai, Witch Watch
Almost no growth despite well established mangaka.
>Mashle, Undead Unluck
Started strong but stagnated too early.
>Mission: Yozakura Family
Poor performance all around.
>Me & Roboco, Highschool Family
Gag shit that does not sell.
>Blue Box, Sakamoto Days
Only promising titles with decent growth.
>Everything else
Axebaits until proven otherwise.
Jump is dying.

Attached: SJ.png (1250x1017, 2.11M)

What is this pic supposed to prove?

Trash and Trash

I miss red hood unironically

At least we have Sakamoto Days

Attached: 0051-017.jpg (784x1145, 123.43K)

Jump + is going to be the finish anyway. Jump doesn't give a shit anymore. KNY and JJK sales are going to carry them for awhile.

Jump doomposting is the dumbest thing. They have at least 5 big hits per decade, that's enough to stay relevant.

it's literally Yea Forums's version of Yea Forums's "Nintendo is doomed"

MHA is a B tier series?

Jump + has like 2 hit among it 30 flop right now

I still believe it's going to go all digital eventually. Also that will get rid of leaks. I do paper jump will phase out soon. Nobody seems to want to do anything long term in the magazine anymore.

so what, that has always been the case for WSJ too, or for any other magazine, dipshit

WSJ have like tier, there are big hits, middle hit and low tier hit. Jump+ right now only have great hit and the rest are low tier hit, there no middle ground.

>It was moved out of WSJ because Shueisha wanted it to be a monthly, probably so it would be a slower series.
it was already monthly in WSJ.