The church is.. le bad

>the church is.. le bad
wow never saw that coming, well done Mr. Japanese. truly the masters of storytelling

Attached: file.png (1898x1064, 980.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/world/europe/nuns-used-crucifixes-to-rape-girls-during-decades-of-abuse-by-french-clergy/news-story/0a99da2947e9874933628abea05e7c60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally the moment I dropped this. Like wtf are they thinking? It's like being written by a 13 years old boy.

Attached: 1650586413064.webm (1280x720, 1.66M)

the problem with this show is there is no one to root for

all sides are bad

Just like in real life!

it's almost like the church is actually just bad...

They aren't trying to impress you just using some common life knowledge as a backdrop for the plot.

I mean the Catholic Church is insanely corrupt and even gay.

plus pedophile.

That's what makes the storytelling so bland boring, it's so predictable.

>mary sue isekai is trash

shcoking

Sounds like Yea Forums

>how dare the ching chongs not unfailingly cater to my catholic sensibilities

At least you've found a way to feel persecuted

O MY OLD AGE
O MY BACK

kek

Considering what went down in real life usually these anime churches are pretty tame.

Attached: 1640784018548.png (400x398, 215.47K)

>le
Kill yourself.

Um, actually, those were sinners so torturing them was good

Attached: HxH mangaka.jpg (475x278, 20.53K)

someone wasn't paying attention in school unlees you are american

Attached: contrato_social.jpg (340x347, 23.58K)

Are there even any Isekai where if the church is mentioned, they aren't actually evil? Every Isekai I've read where the church is involved and its always.... le baddy bad. I just roll my eyes every time it happens now

The problem here is that you're looking at it like it's supposed to be a twist
You would have to be willfully ignorant of history to not be instantly suspicious of religious powers

faraway paladin they were good, but that was just the 1st season, won't be surprised if they pull the rug out later

Attached: Faraway [sound=https%3A%2F%2Fa.pomf.cat%2Fuenczz.mp3].webm (896x504, 2.67M)

>he isn't rooting for tr/u/e love

Who could be behind this post

Attached: 1646237337484.jpg (760x1024, 158.28K)

This.

You know what they say, "write what you know"

The highest profile pedo ring was run by a jew, and schools are proportionately more dangerous than churches

Mushoku Tensei, kinda. The most prominent religion is fractured, with some extremists discriminating against lesser races, but other groups, like the one that the MC supports, that seek to bridge the gaps and all that. Though in truth, the church barely matters in the setting, just an arc and some backstory for a few involved characters. We don't really get too much insight on what they do.

I always root against lesbians

nothing can defeat the dick

Yes those are worse but at least you're not denying the post you're replying to.

>>the church is.. le bad
Just like in real life. The only people who could be offended are brainlets who live in a cave.

They already have a secret sub-division that specializes in killing, you shouldn't be surprised.

whaaaaaat? you mean this isekai master piece which happens to be a one of a kind yuri bait anime too does not have an unique plot? woahhhh.....

>how dare this fictional church have a corrupt individual in it
Don't you get tired of acting this way?

Honestly, I liked her motivations enough that I barely noticed they did this again. What's even the usual motivation for the evil church crap? Power? Money? God complex? I think her reasons are a lot more grounded and human than usual. Also seems like she was a good person at one point, but time just took its toll on her.

>I think her reasons
lol

all major institutions have corruption but churches have done more good than harm, just stick to your local churches and none of the megachurches crap.

It's not yuri bait it's yuri.

who cares about the plot, just wear a skirt and self insert as one of the girls and dream about you non existent trans lesbian relationship, faggot

There's no need to let everyone know your fantasies, user

>no u
typical trani behavior
lmao

You left out the whole getting tired of helping selfish ingrates for so much of her life. That's really easy to empathize with. Maybe it's not ground breaking, but I think it's good.
Though I like the old age thing too. I don't know why you guys don't.

There are actually more church/temple good than the other way around, and OP isn't even that. The archbishop granny is a heretic who uses even blood summoning magic that the terrorists used in the train. That's why Menou tried to buy some time because the destruction of her scripture should've alerted her cleric colleagues.

The Church in the middle ages was far worse than any depiction you get in anime.

Uh, user was letting you know about mine, thank you.

>the only way to enjoy something is to self insert as one of the characters
Why do you brain dead fucks always tell on yourselves

Roland is here to save their reputation.

Attached: 83453453.png (424x825, 370.22K)

>the church is full of lesbos and pedos

Attached: 1650797438297.jpg (1920x1080, 154.96K)

At best, they achieve some minor amount of community service which could just as easily be replaced by non-religious services who don't have to try to prop up their image and let their actions speak for themselves.

At worst, they perpetuate a belief system that is not unlike cults (a net negative most would agree), give a false sense of belonging, give a small group an undeserved immunity status, promote distrust in a state that is officially secular, dull critical thinking, harm children.

it's what lack of soul and narcissism does to you

Truth in fiction.
news.com.au/world/europe/nuns-used-crucifixes-to-rape-girls-during-decades-of-abuse-by-french-clergy/news-story/0a99da2947e9874933628abea05e7c60

That's just common sense now. If you're catholic you are the evil messenger.

why do incels get triggered so hard by this fact?

that ring was run for hundred of years and covered up for the same amount of time

We'll deal with these nonbelievers the same way we dealt with the people of Bethshemesh.

Attached: Black_Lagoon_Yolanda.png (1369x768, 1.33M)

I agree religion helps raise the moral level of society. But that does not change the fact the people at the top are historically corrupt. Globally with every religion. And anime tends to deal with the upper echelon of the church, not the local and small churches which could be run by nice people.

>stein

Wow, surely, churchless states must be very successful.
High priests are usually way less corrupt than the average official in their country (and even when they are, it often ends up benefiting the church more than them), unless infiltrated like currently.

Folks are dropping this show en masse

Attached: 1631206016905.png (640x960, 618.45K)

Hmm? Where's Shield Hero S2?

Well we all know who the catholic priests are behind...

yeah this trope sucks like there aren't even churches in japan, they should make americans or britons the bad guys more often.

in the fucking garbage

There is no reason to argue that church is good.
People who practice religion are the ones that create stable families. People who hate churches don't typically see the importance of reproducing and raising their offspring right. People who are against religion are self defeating after one generation.
If somebody wants to spout church le bad, I'm like- Congratulations you played yourself.

>there aren't even churches in japan
that explains the lack of crime

No, he doesn't mean the chicken place, idiot.