Untitled

Attached: 1636913151067.jpg (960x694, 60.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/doIMDRumyn4
youtu.be/KW6k8_Wf-Rw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hello, Char.

And?

I just finished 0079 trilogy like 5 minutes ago. Trying to get my hands on CCA now

Watch Zeta and ZZ first.

>skipping Zeta
Heathen.

so gundam also has part skipping faggotry

I'm just tryna get to hathaway's flash man

>outing yourself as a speedwatcher

Attached: 23hyu.png (500x380, 207.86K)

>watching the shitty movies instead of the series
God I hate lazyfags that just want to say they've watched Gundam without committing to properly watch Gundam

>skipping ZZ
Heathen.

the msg movies are good, its the zeta ones that are dogshit

You can't skip Zeta, it's a huge part of Char's character (and Amuro's, for that matter). Yeah his motivation is probably a bit more consistent if you go straight into CCA but the viewing experience is far more meaningful if you don't. Not to mention the cyber-newtype stuff that won't make any fucking sense. And how the fuck are you gonna watch Cucuruz Doan's Island without having seen the series?

If he watched the movie trilogy he has already skipped Doan's Island.

I don't think of you at all

Retard

you can't skip zz either since zeta ends in a cliffhanger

Nigger are u for real.

Worth it for Encounters in Space which is peak 0079

Who's objectively the coolest character from Zeta?
>Char
Never loses his cool unless he's in Amuro''s presence. And even then the tension is more like he's trying to maintain the peace with an ex girlfriend
>Kamille
Arguably goes through more hardships and loses than Amuro and progresses from spoiled girl, to a fine young man.
>Bright
Fucks off from EFF after Titans get out of control, fucks mirai, and fucking houses all his opponents even allies who try defecting to the titans
>Amuro
Comes out the wood work one last time to kick some ass.

Attached: 1 what.gif (498x373, 3.53M)

I think it's fair since a decent rip of the original 0079 complete series is harder to come by these than the other installments. It took me forever to find one that wasn't broken, and even when I did, it would stutter. And no it wasn't my player, I used MPC HC

Not saying you SHOULD skip ZZ, but its relevance on CCA or Hathaway is pretty low. The main reason to watch it is to understand what happened to Neo-Zeon and Axis between Zeta and CCA.

What about quattro bajeena?

the main reason to watch zz is to wrap up all the lose ends left by zeta that aren't adressed by cca

The main reason to watch ZZ is to see Kamille smile again.

Emma just for being the only sane girl who wasn't a bitch and/or a schizo.

I have a dumb hypothetical question involving Four.

The actual main reason to watch ZZ is to see Ireland get fucking glassed.

I'm convinced that Fa was on her period non fucking stop throughout the series. My issue with Emma was that she seemed to high on her own fumes
>kamille is in love with me, I cannot be a catalyst for his mother complex any longer!
Get over yourself. Recoa's not bad either, but like Emma she has too much pride.

>Recoa's not bad either

Attached: 136.gif (400x225, 2.68M)

Silly me, I forget that Char lived a life of luxury and not giving a fuck like Amuro after killing the Zabi family

the second hathaway movie is like 2/3 years away
whats the fucking hurry?

Well go on, I'm waiting. Does it have something to do that she's unironically better for Kamille than Fa?

Attached: ah.png (242x218, 116.38K)

You should watch ZZ because it cums

Attached: MS Gundam ZZ - Ep. 21 - Tearful Cecillia, Part 2 (720p).mkv_snapshot_04.19.jpg (960x720, 327.78K)

No, I wanted to know if the ZERO system from Wing could restore her memories or not like it did with Trowa.
So would it?
I told you it was dumb.

I don't see why it wouldn't, the only issue that might arise is that Four is a cybernetic altered human being. So it might end up making her headaches worse. She's been experimented on so much that she might have an unusual or adverse reaction to the ZERO system. Trowa's a nonaltered vanilla human being at the end of the day.
>spoiler
That's a fun question user, don't be pessimistic

>don't be pessimistic
This is a Gundam thread.

Yes and as long as it stays in Yea Forums and not moved to /m/ I'm a happy camper

IBO is based because it cucked the faggot.

>Emma
Kamille had *Thing* with her too right? Funny how she went into more like his big sister & nothing more.

Attached: 334.png (392x674, 336.64K)

i'm watching IBO now after watching so many tomino shows in a row (both gundam and non-gundam) and godamn this shit is so easy to digest compared to anything tomino made.
tomino shows would make you feel that you're part of the people involved inside the anime, not throwing you immediate exposition dump and pretty much forcing you to pay full attention of all dialogue, character' behavior to get the full picture of the anime. meanwhile IBO would just give you the story directly.

Is Char about to destroy me with facts and logic?

The trade-off is IBO is written by Okada who makes writers who wallow in melodrama and tragedy bait trite kneel at her supremacy in these fields

GRAVITY
STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME

Haman and Char should have married for life at the end of Zeta. CCA is what chasing ghosts gets you.

Kamille had a thing for just about anything that had a vagina. Hell, he was even tsun towards Amuro at times. As for Emma though, she says that Kamille has a thing for her, which if he did, didn't feel as legit as his love towards four or fa. Anyways, after saying this, she and Bright immediately proceed to baby both Kamille and Fa. Distinguishing who was "like family" or lovers in their ship was difficult

Yeah but the relevance OF CCA and Hathaway is pretty low.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Birdie Wing - Golf Girls_ Story - 04 (1080p) [2599D7AD].mkv-00.04.18.258.jpg (1920x1080, 222.75K)

Encounters in Space is the only movie worth watching because Yas was too busy being nearly dead at the end of the show to correct animation problems.
Gundam has a weird history where the roles of the films and the show are reversed, the films served as an ad for the tv show and not the other way around. Original Gundam's tv run famously ended with its cancellation but it captured a quarter of viewers nationally in its time slot at one point during one of its early 80's reruns, after the movies blew up.
You should follow history's example and watch the TV show now after you've seen the films.

based cumbrain

>Skipping an S-tier show to watch a C-tier movie

Attached: 1643419908909.png (388x388, 71.09K)

Zeta and ZZ are far from S tier

That's your interpretation.

youtu.be/doIMDRumyn4

And my interpretation is the only one that matters since none of you people are actually real

youtu.be/KW6k8_Wf-Rw

Hathaway's Flash is the best Gundam entry in years.

That's because Tomino wrote it and focused more on an actual plot than glitter rainbow powers.

IBO sucks though.

Encounters in Space is literally superior to that portion of the TV run in every way.

Zeta and ZZ can be skipped if the intention is just to get to CCA and Hathaway.
CCA is written in such a way that it doesn't directly reference any events or characters from those series.
You can go from MSG to CCA and still understand the characters motivations and the state of the world perfectly.

A lot of the events of Z and ZZ are self-contained, Char popping up to lead Neo Zeon in CCA is a development that could've happened directly after Gundam as he is the remaining heir of Zeon Deikum and there was a power gap left after he assassinates the Zabis.
Also Amuro continuing his career in the military is something you can assume after MSG as well.
CCA also directly picks up on Lalah's death and its impact on both of them, making it a central point of the film.

Sure Zeta and ZZ flesh the story out a bit more, but the scenario of CCA makes no mention of those things explicitly, and I'm pretty sure they did that on purpose.
Because it was a very expensive movie, and they wanted audiences, who most likely would've only seen Gundam, to be able to watch it.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 754.48K)

Want to add on to this OP that after you're done with the stuff on Netflix just feel free to attack the series in any order.
Except for Zeta and ZZ, those must be watched in order.