Re:Zero novels: chapter 7-60

Chapter 60 of arc 7 released today. Discuss

Attached: Re-Zero-Art-Subaru-Emilia-Rem-Gluttony-Characters-694x1024.jpg (694x1024, 104.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/7gkXYgSf
witchculttranslation.com/trelling.php
pastebin.com/s894wWsG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Still waiting for a full translation of 59

no

Attached: FRhfaqpaUAAESXY.jpg (2048x1517, 216.5K)

How long will it take for Cecilus to kill Subaru for the first time(even if it's an accident)? Or will they be total bros?

Priscilla focus next?

50/50 more leaning to no.

he is coming.

Attached: foxfangbruh.png (627x568, 732.38K)

Jamal pov arc

Posting from last thread

Do elves in re:zero live for hundreds of years like traditional elves?

I HATE Subaru

yes

Yes, Emilia was frozen an ice for roughly a hundred years and her current appearance is the same way she’d look 200 years later and the same way she’d look when she dies of old age.

We know Todd

pastebin.com/7gkXYgSf

I posted it yesterday.

Working on 60 right now, you can view our progress here:
witchculttranslation.com/trelling.php

Once all the parts get passed the "MTL Pass" stage I will throw it in the Pastebin.

Yes. There's also a difference between elves and half-elves, with half-elves having an extended lifespan compared to a human, but hundreds of years shorter than a full elf.

So Subaru is going to be a frail old man and emilia is still going to look the same as when they met, that's kind of weird if you think about it

To the user in the other thread. It would totally make sense if there's some kind of mechanism inside Al's helmet that offs him. IIRC he also gets panicky if other people touch it, like it's dangerous or something.

Yes, this has been brought up occasionally as an issue with their relationship. Emilia is far outlive most of the people she knows.

Yes

Attached: 1650047035307.jpg (350x733, 205.02K)

He's possibly far away.

Based and translationpilled.

If they were to have a kid, that kid would also die before Emilia because they would theoretically be a quarter-elf (half-elf + human) and have a shorter lifespan than half-elves or regular elves.
When he was confronting the shadows Al had his sword near his neck, so it’s likely he was slitting his throat whenever the shadows grew close to grabbing him. Still, that could be possible. And regardless he’d want the helmet back due to his complex about his face.

So now that the dust has settled on the remains of a once great city, what did you think of Chaosflame, a city of CHAOS?

2/10, has a horny animal problem

Attached: 90951668_p0.png (925x1280, 870.86K)

Nah, their shinobi and Slutella defenses are lacking.

Cute Rem.

babygirl!

Attached: 1605601003456.jpg (1377x2039, 750.76K)

Damn, I hope.
I'm actually beginning to think his story ended with that suicide charge.

41 days until the greatest theatrical release of anything related to Re:Zero.

Attached: E5n_0b9VkAMyBO-.jpg (565x800, 180.89K)

Hopes?
Fears?
Expectations?

Attached: Isekai_Quartet_The_Movie_-Another_World-_2nd_Poster.jpg (1000x1409, 355.62K)

I fear that the animation is still going to suck lol

Emilia will continue to do nothing and Rem will continue to be ignored.
There'll probably be nice Betty service though.

That despite us seeing footage the Re Zero cast will be updated to S2 quality

It will DEFINITELY suck LOL
But it might be funny KEK
>Rem will continue to be ignored
There was a pic of Shield Hero and the Oni sisters together, so likely she will fall in love with him.
Unfortunately I don't see that happening

Latest Vollachia SS had Arakiya say she wanted Todd as a direct subordinate, and she also got ordered to go to Ginunhive which is where Subaru ended up

Don't care about Isekai Quartet really.

How do we know Subaru ended up there though?

Why are you in a Isekai Quartet thread?

Context, just like how we know it was Cecilus that pulled him out of the water. It got brought up for a future plot point in the latest round of SS's after already having been talked about in the main story and it's one of the only important places in Vollachia in general. Yeah Tappei COULD have had him get shoved off to some random shore but that's very unlikely from a narrative sense.

We don't, but it seems likely. It appears he's been found by Cecilus, and Arakiya is the last SS was sent to gladiator island for an assignment that only she can handle somehow. There was some discussion of what that would be, people thinking it involved spirits or maybe Goz, but if that's where Cecilus is and he's being dumb that makes sense too because they have a semi-close connection. Naturally being an island, gladiator island is also surrounded by water and it's a location relevant to Al so Subaru can learn about him here.

So was Subaru controlling the shadows or nah?
What actually broke Tella this time, the Yorna-Tanza bomb or Subaru regaining himself?

Why is Tella acting weird ever since Arc 6?

>this time
probably a combination of olbart's od fuckery and al's authority made subaru "disappear" for satella, so when olbart fucked with his od to make his adult againg satella found him

What happened in the side stories for Arc 7?

No I mean, in Arc 6, WoE basically ate the tower in every route on the second day once Louis took control of Subaru's body, because she basically trapped part of his soul in Od Laguna.
But the shadows could be beaten back by drampa's fire blast, previously all attempts in Arc 4 to drive it away failed.
Here in Arc 6 people could fight the shadows and the exploding deer caused a teleport. idk man shit seems inconsistent

i mean, i think it is because, this time, subaru didn't break the rules, i think in arc 6 was because at least rui and ley knew about his power, but now rui is retarded, ley is dead and roy is sealed. I think this time tella just wanted to see him :3

>Here in Arc 7 people could fight the shadows
Something about soul marriage could beat it back. Everyone else was basically just stalling for time before Yorna nuked it with the entire city and Tanza nuked it again with herself, though the way the latter did that is pretty out of nowhere.

another weird thing is that when she appears to punish him, she tends to come from somewhere, this time it was from subaru himself

>Something about soul marriage could beat it back.
More like Yorna has a Shinigami-sized soul that covers the entire city, which allowed her to make marriage contracts with all the citizens and not have her ego break into pieces.
Just having an enormous Od gives her superhuman strength, speed and stamina, just like Emilia. She might be even more powerful than Emilia.

Maybe its a combination that mixes in a bit of Subaru's subconcious will.
Considering how he was severely pissed off at Rui for body jacking him in arc 6, hoping that she would regret it might have effected Satella's path.

That's not really how it works. Her Od being massive jacks up her durability to an absurd degree but it doesn't go that far in making her stronger considering the fight with Olbart. It also doesn't seem to bring the things she shares it with to anywhere near the same level of indestructibility because she was still worried that Olbart would kill someone if she didn't stop the explosions from the bombs he threw.

>but it doesn't go that far in making her stronger considering the fight with Olbart
Her power is divided between all the citizens she made contracts with. If all the contracts broke she could crush him like a bug. Olbart himself mentioned something to this extent during their battle.

Olbart doesn't know how her power works or even what it is. He said that because she has to protect the people around her which is why immediately afterwards he bombs the city and starts focusing on trying to kill Subaru and Rui.

>He said that
And by "that" I mean him taunting her over being the Seventh. He didn't mean she would physically be stronger (because he doesn't know why she's strong in the first place) but that she would have a much easier time getting what she wants with her constant rebellions if she didn't have so much "baggage".

Is Subaru's loli harem going to be the next generation of witches?

Still missing the last 2 parts they should be done by tomorrow.

pastebin.com/s894wWsG

Attached: SadBeakoEmote_02.jpg (1000x1000, 406.84K)

Which ones? There's 3 general ones. One following Todd, one following the Emilia camp and one following Rem. And there's multiple entries for each.

Don't be so pouty, Goldanon.

Attached: Beako.png (1217x1962, 1007.59K)

Did anyone play the rpg? Was it decent? It's on sale. I was either going to play that or try another no death run of Darkest Dungeon.

Attached: 97978632_p0.jpg (500x1250, 210.25K)

>so likely she will fall in love with him.
Nope

>Rem loves Naofumi more than Subaru
>causes thread to implode
I can see it now.

>Hopes?
Petra is kissed by Ainz
>Fears
Petra never shows up and is never kissed
>Expectations
Petra being kissed should atleast be mentioned.

>Petra never shows up
Has she appeared in Quartet yet?
I Really hope Season 3 IQ adds a bunch of new characters across the board.

>Rem loves Naofumi more than Subaru
Rem doesn't love anyone more than Subaru and Ram
>Causes thread to implode
Well I guess you're allowed to have fanfictions user.

I am so sorry for you to find out now.
Subaru is not Rem's hero.
Naofumi is.
Subaru is a normal person.
Naofumi is not a normal person.

Attached: naofumisnewharem.jpg (750x422, 102.89K)

Alright user you can do this gimmick for awhile I guess.

>Gimmick
???

Attached: 1476.jpg (1290x1720, 1.56M)