Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

Will he job again in the next chapter?

Attached: jobber code.png (747x700, 410.7K)

He jobbed... on purpose. Now Eida has no choice but to help him get his limiters removed or he won't be able to protect her from Kawaki, who will want to kill her after her role in the battle against Naruto.

Code always said his plan was to get his limiters removed.

Attached: interesting.png (383x161, 43.46K)

Shotas are made for other shotas!
Boruto x Mitsuki
Inojin x Houki
Ryogi x Shikadai
Denki x Metal x Iwabee
Kagura x Iwa Shota

Third for Naruto and Sasuke getting SIMPED.

Attached: Ada's_Appearance.png (1185x2191, 647.55K)

SHUT UP, THEY WILL RESIST HER

Sasuke will be giving Daemon piggyback rides before you know it.

Boruto x Sarada
Mitsuki x nobody, too based for anyone
Inojin x death
Shikadai x death
Kagura x death
everyone x death

Fuck shotas

>Fuck shotas
Isn't that the idea?

t. orochimaru

You x Death

Boruto and Kawaki will work together because the original plan to brand Code with Boruto's Karma is still possible.

Naruto and Sasuke will be forced to interact with Eida because they can't let Code get away with Amado, making them into her simps.

Shikamaru will be fucking useless or possibly die.

Mitsuki will attack Kawaki when he learns that he was the one who killed Boruto, but Boruto will stop them from fighting.

Sarada and Sumire will be fucking useless.

Cope, shotanigger, everyone is going to be genocided, Boruto will have sex with Salad and Inojin will be analy raped by the jūbi

Attached: Boruto and Kawaki.jpg (640x360, 42.28K)

Sasuke is currently with Boruto, so if Kawaki tries to attack him, Sasuke should get involved as well, which should keep him from arriving on the scene with Naruto to get simped. Boruto, Sasuke and Mitsuki should be able to beat Kawaki, so I doubt that's what's going to happen

Oh God, imagine the shitstorm if Sasuke kissed Eida.

Do it, Kishi.

Mitsuki will marry yes, that's right. Chocho!

>Sasuke kissing a woman
Her power isn't that strong...is it?

Attached: MEDS.jpg (1920x1080, 164.65K)

Naruto won't have any obstacles so he should get there first.

Kawaki's target is most likely Boruto so he should intercept him because they can sense where each other are even after nulling their chakra.

Sasuke is with Boruto, so if Kawaki attacks, he'll help defend Boruto. This will keep him from arriving at the lab alongside Naruto.

Mitsuki and Sarada will likely tag along. Sasuke can tell them that Kawaki was the one who killed Boruto, causing Mitsuki to attack Kawaki. Sarada will likely help out against him as well.

Sumire should probably try and follow Kawaki, even though he'll likely shrink himself to escape the room.

So it should be Naruto and Shikamaru vs. Code and Eida (bad for them) and Boruto, Sasuke, Mitsuki and Sarada vs. Kawaki with Sumire somewhere behind.

The fight with Kawaki shouldn't last very long. Boruto should be able to reason with Kawaki that their best plan is to try and mark Code with Karma, taking out 2 birds with 1 stone. Once Kawaki ceases being aggressive towards Boruto, Sasuke and Mitsuki will likely stop as well, and the 6 of them can all head to Naruto's location. If Shikamaru is using Ino's mind transmission to talk to Naruto and Sasuke and tell them about the enemy, Sasuke should be able to use protecting Naruto from Code and Eida as leverage to persuade Kawaki.

Shikamaru will tell Naruto to stay outside the door so that he doesn't get captured by Eida, but that plan will likely change if Code decides to take Amado with him to another location. Naruto will have no choice but to enter. If Sasuke hasn't arrived at this point, he'll be going in without backup and will almost certainly get captured by Eida. If he has, the 2 will go in together and likely get captured by Eida. Nobody except Eida (except maybe Amado) knows that her ability won't work on Boruto or Kawaki. Mitsuki, Sarada and Sumire will be told to stay put outside the room so they can remain safe. If Mitsuki's Toneri DNA becomes relevant, he should have better resistance than the others and be able to somewhat participate.

Absolutely based

So all in all, Naruto and Sasuke should become simps for Eida and be able to somewhat resist like Shikamaru. Sasuke especially should be able to push himself. Boruto and Kawaki, and possibly Mitsuki are the only ones capable of participating in the battle because of their Otsutsuki heritage.

I have no idea when Amado will be forced to remove Code's limiters. When that happens, things will go from bad to worse.

Attached: AIIIIEEEEEEmado.png (405x500, 160.73K)

4-0

Delta and Shikamaru are already simps, and they might be commanded by Eida to interfere with Boruto and Kawaki. Or, if her control over them isn't as strong, just sit there and do nothing except provide commentary.

Attached: simp delta.png (361x318, 118.79K)

>Calling a ship that's borderline canon schizo.

He's still having his new lover shota Daemon as a winning card

Attached: Redo of Code.jpg (1923x1080, 622.96K)

Really for someone like Sasuke who's arguably asexual resisting Eida should be like lifting weights

You gotta admit it's handy.

Attached: pocket shota.png (667x738, 375.95K)

the only thing borderline here is you

Except the weight gets heavier every second. I have no doubt he'll be able to resist her the longest.

Asexual people being able to resist her power is just as much of a bad weakness as people already in love resisting it.

That's another user though.

Lode? Will die in this arc.

The short fight with Kawaki as well as Naruto arriving on scene to confront Code and Eida should make up most of chapter 70. Then 71 should have Code's limiters being removed as the cliffhanger, if it doesn't happen in at the end of the next chapter. Then the next volume can be the final battle with Code for part 1. Whenever that ends is when we likely get "that" from Momoshiki that's been set up since fucking Chapter 10.

Attached: true spectacle.jpg (1480x1102, 496.93K)

both of you are nuts, and so is kishi. thank god it's no longer being pushed

Attached: 1616464790905.png (996x912, 899.27K)

>stuck_in_wall.jpg

Attached: seething fat whore.png (1236x865, 532.46K)

Someday they will interact again.

Attached: snakebutterfly.jpg (480x854, 38.59K)

Mami the schizo.

KEK

Attached: FRI6tmxXMAEhVig.jpg (2048x1348, 336.47K)

>Will never become Mizukage
>Will never bang Buntan
>Will never clear his grandfather's legacy
All because of a simp simping over some tomboy titties.

What's you're problem with Inojin?

Attached: FRHiODFaUAEORgO.jpg (1280x1280, 166.12K)

Do Kishimoto and Ikemoto even remember the Juubi?

He should die, twinks shouldn't be allowed to live
Got what he deserved

What's even this dude's backstory?

Attached: 1613774482043.jpg (1186x1200, 81.25K)

probably, but who knows

jiraiya's son. kawaki from the future. ayylmao. random faggot. anything you want it to be

>yaoi hands
Funamushi did nothing wrong.

Attached: Funamushi.png (1440x1076, 1.5M)

Member of the original Akatsuki

Yo... so-ree. Wheeee!

Attached: Old Killer Bee.jpg (509x1267, 59.89K)

>Jobs to Momo's dog
Age was not kind to B

What’s up guys, Kishimoto here.

So when Naruto ended I realized I had told a full story with a definitive end and genuinely had no desire or ideas for containing it. So naturally I approved a sequel to be made with Boruto.

First thing was the manga, for the manga I decided the best choice for the artist would be Ikemoto. It’s important for a sequel series to have a passionate artist so Ikemoto was the first choice as he didn’t actually want to draw a sequel to Naruto and rather wanted to do a reboot of it, but after he agreed we sent him the script and it was a sequel and it was too late for him to back out (this is a true story). Ikemoto can design good characters but he’s pretty bad at drawing children or characters I designed, and since thats most of Boruto he’s perfect for the role. Ikemoto specializes in drawing his type, that type being 12 year old girls who he draws like baby faced midgets dressed as prostitutes. Although the manga was decided to be monthly and he isn’t writing so he has almost quadruple the time I did Ikemoto will make sure to never draw a double page spread even though those are standard for all action series. For the writing we decided on Kodachi, a fat ass who threw around some good ideas for the Boruto movie but will eventually fail so hard at writing we’ll fire him.

Attached: 1651279667695.jpg (1075x607, 82.18K)

To start the manga off right we decided the first year would have Ikemoto making a manga version of the boruto movie, which already came out. I just felt like what fans really want is to read a poorly drawn demake of a movie they had already seen.

The Naruto anime ended up having over 40 percent filler because they had to avoid catching up to the weekly manga. So we decided to best bet with Boruto was to have a weekly anime adapt a monthly manga and start the anime just a year after the manga, just to make sure the Boruto anime will need far more filler than the Naruto anime ever did. Thankfully all this anime original content gives us time to explore things such as Chocho which the fans really are yearning for.

One criticism of the Boruto movie was that Boruto comes across as an ungrateful brat in the first part of the movie, though he has a character arc during the movie and changes. However this was enough to hurt his reputation. To make this better we decided the first 50 episodes of the Boruto anime will be a anime original prequel to the movie content, with the understanding that since it’s a prequel Boruto hasn’t had his character arc yet and will now behave like that for an entire year or the shows run.

We also had time to adapt light novel content, for example one light novel in particular had a bath sparring scene between Hinata and Hanabi which was popular among fans and generated some excitement for it’s adaptation so naturally we made sure to skip it when adapting that specific novel.

A common complaint of the Naruto manga was that after part 1 the rest of the cast aside from Naruto and Sasuke got shafted. To fix this, for Boruto we decided to try shafting the rest of the cast much earlier in favor of Boruto and Kawaki, leaving the rest to have content in the anime original arcs that leads nowhere and isn’t necessary to watch.

Attached: 1651279697347.jpg (583x371, 25.5K)

>same nose
>same lips
>same builds
>similar skin tone
>similar face tattoos
>same facial lines
>dress similarly
>both skilled swordsmen
>both stole one of the Seven Mist Swords
>both like dem tiddies
>both named after insects (Killer Bee and Funamushi is a Japanese wharf roach)
Bee... what the fuck?

One great aspect of Naruto was the traditional Japanese aesthetics, a lot of which is based on Japanese mythology. It adds an entire other level of meaning and atmosphere to the series. For Boruto we forwarded this by making the world more modern and introducing knockoffs of McDonald’s and game boys. Just to give everything a childish feel that reminds you of the boring suburban lifestyle you live in, a must for a fantasy series.

For a sequel series it’s important to respect the fan favorite characters who the audience grew up with and identified with, as well as introduce believable villains. Naruto and Sasuke had grown extremely strong by the end of Naruto so for Boruto we made sure to introduce cyborgs and creepy alien weirdos who with little explanation are able to smash and humiliate both Naruto and Sasuke, who would conveniently forget how to use most of their arsenal. In order to let the next generation shine we decided to take the nine tails and rinnegan from them, because I truly believe what fans want is to see their childhood heroes have key parts of their development removed in order to nerf them.

Since Boruto is a monthly manga it can be tiring for readers to have to wait a whole month between chapters compared to the week they waited for Naruto. So to help ease this we try to keep the pacing of Boruto slow and regularly have chapters that give the reader a feeling of nothing or almost nothing happening. It’s important that after waiting a month for a chapter the reader often finishes it with the feeling that the plot barely progressed and they have to wait another month.

Anyway that’s all for today, hope you continue to support Boruto. Thanks.

Attached: 1651279757946.jpg (480x480, 61.07K)

This? EXTREMELY FUNNY

you have your own thread nigger, complain about boruto's superiority there

Why are you giving it (You)s?

'Bee" is a mistranslation

He responded to himself after posting it

My post couldn't be his though.

Yeah pretty much. I thought the movie was actually good though. Wish they had just left it there.

>Killer B
>Killer Bee
But not a mispronunciation, retard.

The first initial "this extremely funny" post is what I was referring to

he didn't respond to himself, i was just telling him that he has his own containment thread with schizo posting worse than the chochofag here

Yeah, he's clearly just replying to himself.

Was it the movie or the TV show version of the movie that had amazing animation? Whichever had the nice animation was the version I liked better.

Yes, that's mine, it's literally 22 seconds apart from the third part of the pasta.

The posts that destroyed Boruto.

>worse than the chochofag here
don't be such a wuss.

Attached: B_stabs_Sasuke.png (1914x1080, 1.25M)

now, this here is him

Ok?

Nope. Just like to meme.

It's been a while but I think the nice animation was the TV show version. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Starting the manga from the Boruto movie was objectively a mistake, you CAN'T prove me wrong.

>implying Ikemoto didn't need the practice
There, I just did.

I bet you're a fan of how FFXV told it's story, with requireing you to watch an anime and a movie before you play the game.

unironically, they should have went with kishi's og idea and brought in URA

Buck status: broken

Attached: 1487993770007.png (1920x1040, 3.68M)

>URA
FILLER?

In an ideal world the manga would have started where the anime did.

Urashiki did get robbed in the anime, though. I hope the manga brings him back with those 2 missing Otsutsuki for the timeskip. Then he can die for realsies.

Attached: 1651217362719.jpg (1920x8631, 2.58M)

Everyone buying the manga has seen the movie, faggot.

Kinshiki has big hands

He's a big guy.

He STILL needs time to practice.

Exactly. Imagine how much worse things would have been without those extra 10 months.

*inferiority

Nope, most Japanese fans are mangaonlies.

i know what i meant, nigger, fuck off to your containment thread

Boruto as a series only has 2 major problems. 1) The art is mediocre and 2) the pacing is bad for a monthly series. There was also the problem of Kishimoto not writing most of part 1, but aside from some minor missed opportunities, it's not a big deal and he's adapted it well to his story.