Question about Evangelion

Is it true this guy fucked Asuka? I haven't seen the rebuilds.

Attached: 1636454089766.jpg (550x733, 91.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/5rjHRvlAI_Ral7yeSDf8Sg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Last I heard he fucked your mother kekekek.

Depends. People say they do because they live together but signs point to them having a familial relationship. Like siblings-ish.

It's being pushed as a meme because it's annoying.

cope. of course they fucked.

>blows up rei
>asuka gets fucked
>and anno takes the third, much better waifu for himself
lol

Rei literally survives and remains pure though

Not the original Asuka, but yes. Shit's retarded and cutting out her wanting to fuck an older man and with Misato wanting Shinji is soulless hack faggotry that perfectly sums up this shit.

>40 year old dyke who fucks Shinji wishing he was his mom

pure my ass. blowing her up was symbolic, meaning everyone gets a piece of her.

Pretty obvious she kept trying to bait him by walking around half naked but he just seemed to ignore her for the most part. Maybe they fucked when the world was remade.

Remember how he made a killing selling creepshots of her?

You're trying this shit again? Don't worry this bait isn't gonna work

>samefag

Asuka herself mentions she is barren (double barren thanks to the angel) i.e she doesn't have sexual functions like orgasms or periods anymore and she's also mentally fucked by the fact that she doesn't grow up physically
Anno treated her like shit lol, she appears alone in the train station too, so nothing is ever confirmed

Cute
Canon
Couple

Attached: EyQg31XVcAEzkdD.jpg (1174x1100, 155.67K)

Wasn't the point of the new world for all of them to live normal lives like normal people? I think we're supposed to assume she got the ending she wanted. It sort of makes sense Ken wasn't there since he wasn't a major character like the other three. I'm more upset that they all forgot each other; elimnating the possibility of the 4 of them ever being real friends.

>I think we're supposed to assume she got the ending she wanted
We have no fucking idea what ending she wanted honestly, she's bullied by Anno at the beach scene because she's clearly still hung up on Shinji after all these years, and then BTFO by Stacy and him kek
Other than that you're right, they don't know each other but it's hilarious that everyone is paired up and she's alone, Anno has a vendetta

>she's clearly still hung up on Shinji after all these years
How? She seemed pretty over him from the moment he got out of unit 01. She had been living with Ken for years while he was stuck in space. She kept calling him kid and even told Mari something to the effect before putting on the white suit.

And as we all know, Asuka has never ever reacted with kneejerk resentment towards people she can't sort out her feelings on.

No user, the Asuka on the beach is the last version of Asuka that exists through every rebuild, she's a metaphorical mix of NGE, EOE and ROE and that's why Shinji gives her a final goodbye once and for all

>Anno ends the series by writing himself getting with his idealized, perfect woman and getting everything he ever wanted while everyone else (i.e. the audience) is trapped in the roles he sees fit to grant them, unfulfilled but no longer in a world of fantasy where they could perceivably achieve more, stuck in the real world where long odds never pan out
Explain to me how this was supposed to be a positive send off and not Anno just giving one last smug, autistic shriek at everyone around him.

>I'm more upset that they all forgot each other; elimnating the possibility of the 4 of them ever being real friends

Pretty sure the station scene was setup that they all meet again. Between fate being a thing bringing the characters together, the goodbye spell, and the other pilots being in the station at all (when their issues were already dealt with and could've easily been left behind), there's plenty of hints that they all meet again.

I suppose it depends on what the viewer's idea of moving on means. For some it might mean quitting cold turkey, for others it might mean revaluating yourself and going back into it. I think it's the latter

Maybe teen Asuka but she's a 20 something year old adult when we see her with Ken. She's just straight up bitter and angry at Shinji, their's no romantic feelings there anymore.
NGE Asuka hated the fact that she liked him in the first place. EOE Asuka hated him because he left her to fight all alone. ROE Asuka even says something to that effect. Also ROE Asuka seems to have nothing but contempt for him by the time he comes back. She's disliked Shinji a lot more than she's liked him when you put it all together.

>She's disliked Shinji a lot more than she's liked him when you put it all together.
user, you need to read subtle queues better or watch more anime in general.
She's clearly jealous of Mari when she starts flirting with wanko-kun, but she's way too jaded to act on it anymore

She wants some other stuff, but I think the most future she saw was being the Shikinami-type that made it and was worth something as an Eva pilot until she died in battle. She brought it up enough and she only apologized to Unit 02 for resorting to her suicide move.

I don't know. I would like to think positively about the situation but the fact that neither Shinji or Mari went over to try to start a conversation with any of them makes me think they just went on living separate lives. Even the manga seemed to have a better outcome in that particuler regard.

This makes me wish all the original EOE crew got to have their good end instead of living through their clones. They honestly went through the most shit.

Probably. It's been fourteen fucking years, I can't see them NOT fucking.

>Teenage girl who has the body of a surfboard tries to fuck you for 14 years.
>Even tries to seduce you by walking around naked.
>Doesn't work because you don't like surfboards.
>All of a sudden, your buddy Shinji and his dad, fix the world and age up the teenage girl.
>Suddenly she has hips, tits and ass.
>Yfw

she's such a catch too!

Given how much the entire group has been through, they're better off just never meeting each other again. Like, they're just DONE with each other, their respective dysfunctions just brought them plenty of misery.

Wasn't NGE the real world in every aspect until Adam was found? Regardless, with the exception of Shinji and Gendo putting their animosity to bed it was a really poor and overly rushed ending. It's pretty obvious that Anno never planed these movies out and maybe even got bored toward the end. Not to mention the CGI was aweful.

What kind of world do you live in where people of different genders who aren't related decide to live together as siblings?

No, he didn't. People want to believe he did because they are cucks and want to see their waifu Asuka defiled. If they didn't say it or at least explicitly imply it, it didn't happen. Everything else is a headcanon.

It's bizarre to imagine that Asuka, Rei, and Kawrou were reborn in this new world and lived a full life until their 20's/30's while Shinji and Mari just pop into existence and turn the right age. Then completely ignore their former friends on the platform and fuck off into a world that they don't even know how to live in.

prease anderstando

The theory is that Shinji waited on the beach for Mari for 14 years but it didn't feel that long because minus space is beyond human perception according to Gendo.

Kensuke is like a 30 year old man and Asuka is 5.

Obviously they weren't fucking. Kensuke was her guardian. Her parental figure in the weird nuVangelion.

Yes.

> THE MAN AND WOMAN ARE ON SCREEN WHY AREN'T THEY FUCKING

Ken's an upstanding adult and Asuka has a 14 year old's body. On top of that she still has her issues that would prevent her from getting that intimate in the first place with anyone. Sure, once she sorts her issues, then a relationship can be possible.

Maybe not a romantic one if we consider how during instrumentality she sees herself a kid and Ken as an adult.

Attached: 1650520488729.jpg (400x469, 118.86K)

I think it's just a "take it or leave it" kind of thing. The viewer can decide whatever they think fits.

It's not as if the messages of Evangelion get undone if you pick either. I do remember it being written somewhere that "Eva is a story about the characters trying again and again until they get it right". If anything, the idea that the characters strive through difficulty to be close to one another once again feels very in line with Eva's themes.

Attached: 1640564163737.jpg (1200x781, 100.58K)

Attached: Euxb55uVoAIfTLc.jpg (1500x1000, 156.99K)

The schizo thread's already been over and done with for today, there's no need to make a fool of yourself in the normal thread.

I really wanted to like this paring but they come off as even more randomly thrown together than Shinji and Mari.

>Sure, once she sorts her issues, then a relationship can be possible.
>Maybe not a romantic one if we consider how during instrumentality she [STILL HAS HER ISSUES].
You just contradicted yourself so fast it made my head spin. Part of Asuka's issues is how she is a child without parents and the way she copes with that by trying to act more adult-like even if she fails at it. If she solves those issues and is therefore eligible to pursue a relationship with Kensuke, then why would she still see herself as a child and therefore not be able to have a *romantic* relationship with him? The last shot (train station) we see of Asuka is as a fully grown adult. The second to last shot of her (entry plug) is as an adult. The third to last shot of her (beach scene) is as an adult. If she has solved her issues and can pursue a relationship with Kensuke, then that means she can pursue any type of relationship with him, including a romantic one. If she can't pursue a romantic relationship with Kensuke because according to you, she still sees herself as a child, then she hasn't solved her issues.

Mad as hell for what lol.
I ain't reading all that shit.

>asushinfag's retardation get's btfo
>"Haha you're mad"
Every time.

Attached: kinoship.png (933x816, 1.19M)

Honestly, if they were going to throw random people together for barely any reason I would have preferred Kawrou x Asuka

Attached: illustration-anime-Neon-Genesis-Evangelion-Asuka-Langley-Soryu-manga-fashion-Kaworu-Nagisa-clothing-costume-screenshot-photo-shoot-73343.jpg (1920x1080, 277.84K)

Attached: 049998b1e34f0c81042a81f471cd678b.jpg (900x742, 88.24K)

Get a grip, loser. The reason I said "maybe" is because it could be taken either way. It's up to the audience to decide.

They are just standing together.

>The reason I said "maybe" is because it could be taken either way. It's up to the audience to decide.
According to you, "loser". You conveniently ignored all the parts of the film I pointed out that cement Asuka as an adult which makes it far less open to interpretation as you usually say it does.

HARD cope dude, You adult leaving together??? they fuck.

Kenske should have cuck everyone.

Attached: 9069224.jpg (1356x2004, 564.9K)

You do know asuka right? She probably just lays there while he does what he wants

Not that user but I don't believe Ken would fuck Asuka as long as she's in a child body. Asuka is also infernal and fucked up over it. Id'e like to think that they got together post ending.

Yeah, he did.

Attached: 1651292521023.jpg (1920x816, 177.45K)

Wow. Poor motherfucker.

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/5rjHRvlAI_Ral7yeSDf8Sg/

You've been doing this since last November, get a fucking life

Attached: 1649910718887.jpg (1945x1370, 264.13K)

In hindsight, I should've checked from the get-go. That's on me.