Name a better pairing that didn't become canon because of the hack writer

Attached: Prison School 1444260892541.png (1000x1520, 1.17M)

Your parents

Shipping always has just so weird and sad to me. Are two fictional characters being a cute couple that interesting to you?

>Seething that his never-ever ship sunk
Peak underage behavior.

Not even the best pairing in its own manga.

Attached: prison-school-hana-midorikawa-17-aspire.jpg (864x576, 77.14K)

>posting 3dpd on Yea Forums
What is this mental illness?

Yes

The sheer irony of your post is simply amazing.

Attached: Chairman.png (524x541, 232.53K)

>complaining about shipping on Yea Forums
user...

Yes.

Mari was the best girl. This pairing was so hot.
Hana character
Hana editor fanservice
Hanafags
killed this story

>my self insert didn't get with the girl I personally liked!!!!
hang yourself

Worst. She got btfo and rejected.

>Kiyoshi
>Self insert character

Hang yourself. I have no idea why anyone would even want to self insert as Kiyoshi considering his personality and the way he gets treated all the time. His relationship with Mari, their interactions, differences, similarities, and flaws is what made him actually bearable and interesting later in the manga.

Attached: 10-19 151741.png (1287x997, 1.29M)

Yes

I dont get why he didnt fuck the piss girl honestly

cause he liked chiyo despite feeling lust for piss girl.

This fat slut and being a breeding sow

Attached: img000005.png (1127x1600, 505.2K)

Too big and too old

>shippers
Yuck

>shippers
>Yuck

Attached: 7982404.jpg (900x900, 87.93K)

Same
It's pretty pathetic that people shit on Prison School's god tier ending just because MUH SHIP and MUH FICTIONAL CHARACTER'S LOVE
Like, just go read some hentai or some genuine romance shit

I hate the fact that I find this misandrist piece of shit daddy dickloving voyeur molester dyke creep attractive. Probably the only misandrist I'm attracted to. Why did such a misandrist piece of shit have to get the hottest female design in manga?

You are an odd human being for thinking that, you know that right?

>Stop caring about characters' relationships in this manga about characters' relationships!

The ending was shit because it was terribly written and nothing got resolved. It was written this way only because the author got pissed at the publisher and the fans because his other series wasn't successful and got axed. The fact that this ending came after the sports festival arc didn't help.

>Stop caring about characters' relationships in this manga about characters' relationships!
See, this is your brain on shipcancer

>The fact that this ending came after the sports festival arc didn't help.
No, it came out after the shitty shipping arc, which is probably the only arc that you read since that's all you seem to remember about the manga

Cope faggot. They werent a thing.

Noooooooooo user you don't understand. Being invested at any emotional level about the character's relationship in a story where the characters have interesting relationships is super weird and it makes you a juvenile child.

Being a waifufag who posts and argues emotionally about another female character is completely fine tho! It actually makes you a normal human being.

>be me
>huge fan of the series
>starts to go downhill but still enjoyable
>final chapters shit the bed
>extra content is promised
>we don't even get to see the wet t-shirt contest
Hack.

EHsisters...

Attached: 1645712710766.jpg (1000x1250, 149.72K)

how can you say this after you they shoehorned em in the last 2 chapters

Did you forget that this piece of shit slapped him after that? She should go munch on a carpet. That is all this disgusting dyke deserves.

It became semi-popular because the author is a hack tho, if he hadn’t been eren and mikasa would have gotten together quickly and EAnnie or EHistoria would seem like crackship

Orga/Kudelia. Make a lot more fucking sense than anything with the murderous manlet. Then again, prety much anything made more sense than the forced harem with the murderous manlet.

>EREN PLEASE BREED MY PUSSY. SHOVE YOUR HARDEN TITAN INSIDE ME AND FILL MY OVARIES WITH YOUR SEEDS. CUM IN ME TILL I BEAR A CHILD

What did she mean by this?

Attached: 1649025750255.jpg (882x473, 50.51K)

t. mentally ill self inserter

>Not Hana x Kiyoshi
Hah very funny

has a girl every been No way fag'ed so hard before?

What the fuck is up with people like (you) on Yea Forums and your obsession with calling everyone self-insert?

>Incelfags lost to yuri again

Attached: 48a5742e12c862cd6a1de21723ffdacb.jpg (500x563, 35.16K)

Good morning from Kazakhstan

Good. Carpets are all that abusive daddy dickloving molester voyeur dyke deserves. Becoming a dyke is the natural course of life for misandrist femcels. Their genes are promptly eliminated and they will never experience the proper g-spot orgasm.

Everyone lost you yurifag moron. Besides Mari is clearly bisexual and only had sex with Kate to blackmail her.

Attached: Prison School Volume 13 Page #130-2.jpg (741x558, 169.35K)

>Only an incel wouldn't understand something so simple like this, the losers are only the ones who never have sex

Attached: 61e0eb6f41f633f99d92477bd190de43--public-posts.jpg (474x266, 18.57K)

>Noooooooooo user you don't understand. Being invested at any emotional level about the character's relationship in a story where the characters have interesting relationships is super weird and it makes you a juvenile child.
Yes. Thanks for proving it right.

>No argument

Show at least one scene, one example where Mari shows any sign of romantic interest towards other girls. From what I remember she saw all of her female friends fully platonically with no hint of sexual tension from her side. The only thing that comes to mind is (again) sex with Kate because she needed to blackmail her.

I mean, I would rather be an incel than munch on smegma-ridden UTI infested roast beef of femcels if I had to choose but ok.

Attached: 7.jpg (1250x608, 311.12K)

>He thinks you can't cum from blackmail sex
>He thinks it doesn't just make it hotter
And that why incels are losers and yuri always wins
You can't even choose to take a bath

Attached: clr8faf2tuy01.jpg (918x719, 41.85K)

How many roast beefs and carpets did you munch? How does smegma and UTI taste?

If Isayama could write romance better, or not try and write romance, and if the EMsisters weren't the most annoying people in the fandom EH wouldn't have gotten as big as it did.

>Delicious, it's what gives flavor to the pussy

Attached: images.jpg (238x212, 8.08K)

The argument is called the fandoms of Naruto, SnK and Pokemon.

we can agree on that, if isayama was a good writer EM would be one of the more popular shonen straigth romance, it really had everything going for it back in the earlier arcs and seasons.

also EMkeks are cringe but it mostly stays within standard shipfaggotry, before the final arc they also had a better understanding of the story and the flaws of the story; EHkeks were always obnoxious post timeskop and kept copping the story would be good way too late

>Mari doesn't show any romantic interest or hint of sexual tension towards other girls whatsoever

>She has a shit ton of sexual tension and situations with Kiyoshi and is clearly attracted to him to the point of promising him that they will go out on Yakiniku together like it's a date

>In the end she dosynt even says goodbye to everyone, leaves the school, and leaves all of her female friends behind as well

>YURI BOYS WE TOTALLY WON FUCK THE INCELFAGS WHOOOOOO

Attached: Kiyoshi & Mari.png (1920x1520, 2.7M)

Ichiruki

In most cases it's about winning. But Prison School is a rare instance where the protagonist himself loses.

It's an easy, familiar argument that Yea Forums is always bound to be receptive to. Everyone acts like it's a 100% conscious decision on the part of the audience, as a opposed to a writing choice. Like Anno intends for Shinji to be a stand-in for the audience and himself. Many people are going to find this character impossible to relate to, but they can't just deny the intent and the method that the writer is using to get his message across.

Lol this cunt doesn't deserve Kiyoshi, period and the very first panel indicates why. She put him through a lot of abuse and pain and nver once apologized let alone redeem herself.

>Makes montage of scenes of a boy touching a woman to argue against lesbian sex
I guess for incels this toddler level interaction counts as sexual tension lol my sides

Attached: sat04.jpg (222x227, 8.75K)

>She put him through a lot of abuse and pain and nver once apologized let alone redeem herself.

Man, it's almost like the series went to shit during the sport festival arc and nothing got resolved in the end because the writer got really angry at everyone or something.

Attached: 1645633059392.png (1443x2048, 3.53M)

Yusei+Aki, Izayoi+any girl from Mondaiji. Though I admit in my second example that romance isn't the point of Mondaiji it would've been nice considering he could legit pair up with anyone and it would work.