Is kissing a girly trap gay?

Is kissing a girly trap gay?

Attached: BBC645A2-BD4E-47B9-88DA-C801D6568732.jpg (786x585, 140.83K)

Luke/Lucy isn't a trap, they're literally non-binary
And no it's not gay if they look like a cis female

>IT shit in manga
It's getting way too tiresome.

Based Van Helsing leaving nothing to chance

Attached: c006.jpg (850x1200, 231.05K)

>Is kissing a girly trap gay?
Not sure, but masturbating to a girly trap while wearing the trap's shawl you've stolen (that's racist!), yeah, that's probably gay

Attached: 38749832462.jpg (850x1200, 265.26K)

Don't be racist.

Why are all the scans for this shit so low in quality

garbage in garbage out

Damn this bitch is ugly.

they've somehow managed to encapsulate both nigger fatigue and faggot fatigue in one picture. it's almost impressive, in a way.

Nah, she's cute. She will become Van Helsing's waifu and they will live happily ever after.

Attached: c025.jpg (870x870, 129.39K)

Mina is a cute

Attached: EmjCWxfU4AIbLL1.jpg (1078x1406, 396.45K)

Yeah, fuck programming!

It's funny in that the mangaka made the only american character in the Dracula novel (Quincey Morris) a nig

What did he mean by this ?

That's good, she's a fucking comic character and not someone you have to fuck. A strange and expressive face is a valuable asset.

Bro she is already dead.

Are you retarded ?

He peaked so hard with KnK

Attached: 260.jpg (1456x1061, 484.54K)

It means that we still have some problems we need we need a solution for.

It's degenerate homosexual subhuman filth not "gay".

I do not condone homosexual cesspool dwelling culture and their non stop corruption of children by means of molestation and rape.

KnH*

Traps are not gay. We settled that debate like 10 years ago. It's in the name. Feminine boys who "trap" men are just females in form and essence, therefore not gay for an heterosexual guy.

Fuck off. They are biologically male. Stop fucking children groomer.

>Renfield is now a loli nun chained to a wall in a dormitory room
I don't know what the fuck is going on, but atleast I'm not bored.

Attached: e007.jpg (850x1200, 259.19K)

no homo tho

That's a guy, actually.

Is there no actual females in the whole manga?

I hope not, women are fucking terrible

Climber is incredible, but Innocent isn't so bad. It's just that it divides its focus between what's basically two different MCs. I have high hopes for DRCL, the art is sublime.

Disgusting

>IT
?

Yeah, the art is pretty soulless

No one settled anything faggot. Only futanari isn't gay. Just be honest with yourself: You're a faggot.

>le oomer derivative
Hang yourself wojack spamming twitter immigrant

Faggot website.

Faggot user.

>poses are obviously traced from 3D models
>literal pictures of dresses are used as textures for the clothing
There's taking shortcuts and there's this lazy bile.

Attached: 1578809904823.jpg (275x413, 21.29K)

Futas are not a common character archetype outside of hentai so there was never a debate to begin with. Androgynous or gender ambiguous/bending characters on the other hand are extremely common in Japanese media.

Mina is as female as one gets in this manga.

which chapter?

Wait what the fuck Mina is a trap too?

True

Attached: DRCL.png (1504x1117, 1.32M)

God I hope so

>girly
>with that 5 o'clock shadow
>is it homosexual for 2 individuals of the same sex to kiss
LMAO trapFAGS really are delusional

Attached: _1.png (500x631, 579.74K)

As far as what is shown about her character, she's a girl, but there seems to be a lot of unreliable narration going on.

>Is kissing a girly trap gay?
have you ever asked yourself why you feel compelled to constantly question whether a particular thing is gay?

Attached: 1636473219906.png (238x202, 70.69K)

being into traps is just as gay as being into bara. There's no spectrum of faggotry, you either is or isn't.

Boys shouldn't look like this.
I'm gay now

Attached: 1f9d7635-ec68-473f-9848-8c6113e6dd15.png (1700x1200, 1.08M)

keep or autogynephilia in check, that's how most trannies begin their spiral into insanity

This guy's art creeps me out.

>draw a girl
>say it's a boy
you have no right to yourself gay; you'd never have sex with a man. you're just a faggot.

You can insist all you want about how it's "not gay" but I will still think it's repulsive

the word "groomer" was part of the english lexicon way before ebin wojak memes were made, dumbass

No, because you're attracted to the feminine attributes of the character, on the other side reading and watching manga and anime with beefy men(even outside of a sexual context) makes you gay because you're being attracted to masculine attributes.

Attached: imagem_2022-04-29_174848850.png (640x673, 562K)

It's quite fucking obvious that the current spam of this word is influenced by your wojack speak. Probably some epic /pol/ craze they're doing on twitter to btfo the kikes.

you're sounding like a groomer, I bet you're a publich school teacher with a drag queen twerk dance presentation on schedule for a kindergarden class.

What the fuck are you talking about. This is why wojackers need to be range banned.

quit pushing your forced meme

Attached: 1623879925849.jpg (961x230, 93.5K)

Please get help and take your meds

wow they are are mad about being called out for some reason

Based upon what ?

If they're trans it's cool. Trans women are real women and, as a man, if you don't want to fuck all women that makes you a fagget

what if I'm super straight? Will you discriminate me based on my sexuality?

Attached: super straight flag.jpg (629x630, 16.89K)

Fuck off trannies

You're over thinking this. Just kiss yourself a super passing trans woman and then put it up her butt.

Samefaggot

How does Yea Forums do it? Even with all its flaws, it manages to maintain a level of quality far above all the other media boards.

Everybody wants BBC

Not trying to do le epic Yea Forums autisms thing, but Yea Forums has the most amount of autistic users who are shameless in gatekeeping and attacking anyone who they perceive as importing negative culture. Compare it to Yea Forums whose users post whatever unfunny memes they feel like without being told to fuck off.

Attached: imagem_2022-04-29_182455879.png (521x156, 3.17K)

>if you don't want to fuck all women that makes you a fagget
That's just called having standards.

Nice inspect element edit