Spy x Family

New episode today

Attached: 1651138402757.jpg (800x450, 83.89K)

It's Friday

Attached: a8530dc791bdae3cd445c50be6ae774f.jpg (736x736, 71.21K)

Saturday here

Lucky bastard

Most elegant episode of the season

Attached: FRcXJLJVgAA8fV7.jpg (1764x1575, 222.52K)

They fucked the pacing

I swear I’ve seen this old man somewhere else

ELEGANCE

Keep seething mangafag. I didn't have any issues with the pacing. Maybe episode's 3 beginning was a bit slow but that's it.

How do you say elegance in japanese

Who the fuck cares about a faggot anime only? You suck dick regardless

Does she haet pizza that much?

Trash bait. It's literally two chapters after the last one that was adapted, which are both around 20 pages, which is combined around the same as the first two chapters each. How else do you want them to adapt? One episode per half a manga chapter?

You guys keep parroting this shit without actually giving any examples of it. I recently read the manga again to check how they're adapting it, and they are doing a perfectly good job.
The main issue is the dynamic of the jokes making use of manga panels to have faster joke delivery, but the anime actually has to animate it which slows down some of the faster jokes.

Can't wait

Why do people keep saying this without any basis. It can't be that hard to come up with real criticism.

Attached: Ereganto.jpg (1000x1238, 357.31K)

>The main issue is the dynamic of the jokes making use of manga panels to have faster joke delivery, but the anime actually has to animate it which slows down some of the faster jokes.
Good to know it’s just not me. This is the rare example where more animation can detract a little.

We are getting two chapters in 30 minutes and a whole lot happens in them. Its too much and youll see tomorrow

MY HUSBAND DAMIAN SOON

Is this the first time in your life that you're watching an adaptation? Kaguya did like 3 chapters per episode and they often even nailed the comedic timing. Stop being such a whiny bitch.

>You'll see
So you're saying your argument never actually had a ground to stand on so far?

He is 6

It would be better if Yor and Loid remained genuine friends and raise Anya together, the romance route is too predictable

How would that make it better?

Last episode adapted 1 chapter. Did it feel like it could fit another chapter in?

Retarded argument. Think a little before posting

Same.

>Its too much and youll see tomorrow
So you're prediciting that you'll be right eventually when you can choose to just not be retarded?

Fiona...

>Last episode adapted 1 chapter. Did it feel like it could fit another chapter in?
Last episode had tons of anime original content. First and second episode each had a 50 page adapation. Do you understand that the bullshit you're saying is completely unfounded?

Same what

I'm also 6, user. We're all little girls here.

This is not a romance manga and focusing on other things instead of developing a potential romance would be better. Besides, they haven't gotten feelings so far, there is no reason to believe they would in the future.

sometimes the most predictable route is the best one. subverting expectations just for the sake of it is pretty retarded (looking at you,anno)

What other things? The entire premise is built around Twilight being able to let go of his spy autism and grow think of his fake family as being geniune. Following a premise doesn't mean it's predictable in a bad way.

What killed the hype ?

It didnt have "tons" of new stuff. It had a little bit here and there to help with the pacing and flesh out a few things and it worked. You are retarded for seeing the number of pages instead of what happens in the chapter. They could do the same thing they did last episode and itll be great

>You want to keep having your opinion?
Yes, retard.

Yor obviously has feelings. It was made obvious in that Fiona chapter. She is just dumb. Twilight has feelings too but they arent that deep yet. It was also done pretty well imo

Attached: 1651036665311.png (414x676, 177.73K)

You're the one who should think a little. I'm saying you're acting like it's established that 2 chapter into 1 episode will suck, and when I asked for previous bad pacing, you have literally no argument, the only thing I agreed with was that the jokes are better paced in the manga since the delivery is faster.

The first 3 chapters had way more pages than the chapters that followed, and 3 had a bit more, but not too much, hence why they had to pace it out with some original scenes, since adapting chapter 3 + 4 would have been a terrible idea since it's still slightly bigger than average. 4 and 5 should be fine since it's when he starts using less pages per chapter.

"They fucked the pacing" is a criticism not an opinion. There's a massive difference between "I don't like the pacing" and "The pacing is bad". If you don't like it then whatever. But if you want to state is as truth then you have to face scrutiny.

I think its retarded to just look at the pages. Its about what happens in those pages. 15 minutes for 1 chapter and 15 minutes for the other sounds like a terrible idea.

You fucking retard. I dont havet to write "In my opinion " on every post. You cannot objectively fuck up the pacing so its obviously how I see it.

You still have no argument. The volume of pages doesn't always dictate the pacing of the episode yes, but in this case, most of the chapters are dialogue filled, and there were indeed a ton more conversations happening in the first two chapters who were way more extensive than later. If the chapter was action packed, then i'd agree, but it's always a mix of action + dialogue.
Plus again, what even is the bad pacing? I asked before, and no example was given. They even adapted Twilight looking somberly over the children down on the street.

american board, gtfo.

I dont know what to tell you anymore. You keep coming up with dumb arguments that I dont think make any sense.

> Its about what happens in those pages
the first chapter is a bunch of tests that basically amount to one-shot gags up until the running of the bulls, which is even punctuated by the same punchline used halfway through the chapter. the second chapter is the actual interview and pretty much just boils down to Twilight’s evaluation of the interviewers, the Q&A going almost exactly as you’d expect, except one of them’s an asshole. It honestly sounds like it’d fit perfectly fine on either side of a mid-episode break.

Are you just pretending now to get the upper hand or something? I asked a very simple question. Every time someone comes up with "MUH PACING!!" argument they never bother to specify, why or where it's bad, and your response prior was to go "you'll see two chapters in 1 episode will suck", which makes even less sense since that just implies you don't actually see any pacing issues until now, and is just waiting on it.

Attached: 1631190579861.png (298x293, 137.23K)

How the fuck does a person list examples of bad pacing? Its an opinion when a person thinks something is moving too fast and if you dont see it then I cant make you feel the same way. I saw a lot of people posting that episode 1 had fast pacing as well so its not even like Im the only one that sees it.

>I dont havet to write "In my opinion "
I didn't even use that phrase in the example I gave, dip shit. objective criticism is what the work is attempting to do vs how well it does so. The room wants to tell a romance but it often breaks up scenes with nonsequiturs. This disturbs the pace of the plot and harms the attempted romance. thus objectively bad pacing.

>>How the fuck does a person list examples of bad pacing?
Here's one: Gundam IBO.

Enough of this autism
Would these outfits help Operation Strix?

Attached: 1650560828378.jpg (784x1145, 268.68K)

>I saw a lot of people post it, so I can't be the only one seeing it!
I did think the same when I first watched it, but then I went to take a look at the manga again for a refresher, and I thought different, It just gave me that impression for whatever reason since I had this weird angle of how imagined the chapter playing out, but they just adapted it 1:1.

Also how does one not list bad pacing? Are you daft? You can notice that one scene drags out in particular for no reason, one scenes speeds up an important moment, or there's weirdly fast paced or slow paced dialogue that doesn't fit with the intended mood of the moment. None of these are true so far, unless you consider the added stuff in episode 3.

You must have autism or something to debate whether my post was an opinion.

Thats not an example either. You would need to explain they fucked up the pacing. Ive also never seen it

>states pacing is bad
>other user says pacing is fine so far
>"you'll see when you're wrong"
>user asks why you're stating opinion as fact
>"hurr durr do I have to write, 'in my opinion' on every post"
stfu retard

Attached: yes.jpg (858x1264, 125.4K)

>THIS THING IS FUCKING TERRIBLE!!
>[gets called retarded]
>WOOOOOOW COULDN'T TELL I WASN'T SAYING IT WAS SHIT JUST THAT I DIDN'T LIKE IT?
christ.

Oh shit it's the
>SUCH ELEGANCE
episode, can't wait my niggas

Attached: sugoiiii.png (677x793, 526.53K)

it can still have bad pacing even if it is adapted 1:1 you retard. "one scene drags out in particular for no reason, one scenes speeds up an important moment, or there's weirdly fast paced or slow paced dialogue that doesn't fit with the intended mood of the moment" are all things that can apply even if it is a 1:1 adaptation.

I also dont want to fucking go over the episode to prove to you it has bad pacing. You felt that way at first so there was a reason for it. The 1:1 defense is retarded

what the fuck is going on in this thread

YOu people are fucking retarded. Do I have to write things in such a retard way for you fucks to realize its my opinion? If I say the manga is garbage is that not my opinion? If I say the manga is the best manga ever written is that also not an opinion? You people are just dick suckers you cant handle a negetive opinion

The introduction of the elegance guy and then the dodgeball tournament are the parts I am looking forward to the most

>IT'S NOT MY FAULT FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO EXPRESS MYSELF IT YOURS FOR NOT READING MY MIND AND ASSUMING THE BEST WHEN I'M HOSTILE
...RETARD.

A retard is shitting it up with an autistic fixation on the potential rushing of manga material.
>If I say the manga is garbage is that not my opinion? If I say the manga is the best manga ever written is that also not an opinion? You people are just dick suckers you cant handle a negetive opinion
You told another user they were wrong for expressing their opinion you hypocrite. That's not how you discuss something that's merely your "opinion". At least let the episode air first before tarding up the place.