Power Antoinette

new manga about BUFF Marie Antoinette

"It is as I always say; if one has no bread, then let them pump iron!"

The Queen roared from the scaffold of the Place de la Révolution.

Forced from Versailles and then marched to the guillotine, Marie Antoinette vented her rage at the mob incited by revolutionary fervor, who were no longer the same people she had once loved.

But, undergoing a sudden transformation, she destroys the scaffold with her incredible muscles, wielding the very guillotine blade that was to take her head as a weapon!

"I am France. A one woman France."

If muscles are lost, then they must be forged anew.

This is the story of the strongest Queen, who will reverse the French Revolution with her brawn!

Attached: power antoinette.png (1080x1550, 2.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/title/4ca469a9-65f3-462e-9155-f067145cefa8/power-antoinette
youtu.be/lXNgXlMqcXc
youtube.com/watch?v=It6XSTSXHC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mangadex.org/title/4ca469a9-65f3-462e-9155-f067145cefa8/power-antoinette

Attached: power antoinette 1.jpg (2160x1536, 1.4M)

Attached: charles henri sanson power antoinette.jpg (1080x1536, 821.46K)

Attached: antoinette i am france.jpg (1080x1536, 740.89K)

Attached: antoinette pose.jpg (1080x1536, 551.55K)

So is Marie Antoinette just a thing in nipland? It's just an odd thing to see multiple series about.

Attached: antoinette flex.jpg (2160x1536, 1.37M)

Attached: antoinette sanson.jpg (1080x1536, 583.97K)

yea, never understood japan's obsession with her

Are japanese aware that Marie Antoinette was austrian?

No wonder she's so ripped, all the vegemite and kangaroo boxing

It probably has to do with the "let them eat cake" historical myth that paints her as the archetype of the haughty rich noble woman with absurd hair going "doh-oh-oh", looking down on peasant folk while disconnected from reality, which is always entertaining to watch. This manga is sort of tongue-in-cheek in that regard, here the queen is given an hilariously different interpretation than usual but is there any room to complain when 99.99% of popular culture also gets her wrong? "Since everyone misinterprets her let's just go all the way", seems to be the idea here.

So...why is she ripped?
Im all for it, but i want a reason.

Also, i want to see her deadlift a carriage

I just read Versailles of the Dead so I asked myself the same question

Attached: 1639643995366.jpg (248x317, 18.19K)

she was a good mother for her children and a beautiful woman separated from her family and murdered by the worst scum out there. Nips are sensitive people, who believe in sancity of royalty, that act had to pull a string in their hearts.

This looks like one of those too random concept manga.

youtu.be/lXNgXlMqcXc

Attached: unknown (5).png (946x1144, 2.92M)

i hope she'll beat the shit out of robespierre

>VIVI RA FURANSU!!!
holy cringe

Is Sanson 63'd or just a trap?

Marie specifically says he's a boy so just trappish looks

So is she gonna reinstate the monarchy amd rescue it from the wvil revolutionaries or something? That'd be hilariously tasteless. Granted the revolution was a bloody, messy horror anyway but still it'd be right in line with all the other fantasy schlock manga these days

Mirintocracy

>t. robespierre apologist

well,I already loved it. Obviously

we need a manga about robspierre

youtube.com/watch?v=It6XSTSXHC8

>absurd hair
Anime/Manga doesn't even approach how absurd hair could get back then. She literally had a boat as her hairstyle
>Oh, this must be some political cartoon about the French navy
Nope, this is literally what she did.

Attached: cf07e5071e0d19eb635d47fe907b9390[1].jpg (551x783, 71.43K)

sacre bleu!

why is there Szopen plaing in the background? Szopen was polish

if you want to read about a dumb faggot, why not pick up Rent-a-Girlfriend?

>Muscles to rival Charlemagne
Real talk: we know Charlemagne was tall, but was he swole? Do we have any historical sources on this? He might've been because the G*rmanics loved their warrior-kings, but I need a source.

robspierre is actually interesting and entertaining

because Japs love him, and they wouldn't miss a chance to put him in somewhere

so, the reason louis xvi took so much time to impregnate his wife was b/c he was turned off by his muscles? not b/c of his phimosis

why do Japs have such a fetish for her?

Probably because she's the archetypal historical Ouji-sama, from the country that's world-renowned for it's high culture. Kind of like how they love Jeanne d'Arc for being a real-life Magical Girl.

All we need is a tournament arc with more buff queens.

On one hand nice muscles but on the other I can't stand this filthy bourgeoise.
What do.

>Bourgeoise
Nobility. The bourgeoise were rich commoners, the exact class that was behind the revolution. You're mixing up the French revolution with the Marxist rhetoric which preceded it, where the ideal was the overthrowing of the bourgeoise (the rich commoners that ended up becoming clerks, factory owners, non-noble land owners et cetera) by the proletariat (the poor commoners, mostly farmers and factory workers).

Attached: 1489160630333.png (1000x1000, 241.6K)

>preceded
*succeeded it

It's my History and I'm free to call this bitch une grosse bourge de merde if I please.

Based merdechad. Merde is my password at work.

But that doesn't make sense! The bourgeoise were the ones who killed her.

Attached: 1460219259939.png (811x720, 339.08K)

A reminder that Robespiere used to be a lawyer who was against the death penalty and fighting to erase the death penalty from the lawbook

The meaning of words change over time. People don't just use bourge to mean "La bourgeoisie" as in the social class anymore.

Why is there a trap/gender bent person?

I will now read your manga.

t. Robespierre

Oh, I remembered why her design looked familiar. It's adapted from a light novel.
I hope the manga encourages someone to translate the LN, if it isn't already translated. It's a LN but I'll take every single drop of muscular women I can get.

Attached: Anon's_wish_from_Maki.png (992x545, 613.3K)

why not?

powa antowaneto

>Oh, this must be some political cartoon about the French navy
So it was the "metaphorically" of those years?

Attached: 1649939558048.jpg (555x411, 203.15K)

She's the archetypical AYRJ.

So what happened to Louis XVI? Already dead?

Death by snu snu. Also did people still watch they having sex in this timeline? Did Marie's brother come over and show Loius how to do it?

Attached: index.jpg (1080x1536, 616.78K)

Last one didn't perform that well.

Attached: akuyakureijo-ni tenseishitahazuga marie-antoinette deshita 3.jpg (1441x2048, 588.54K)

she'll probably get the hijikata toshizou treatment

Attached: 475-large-carving-axe-1440x1026.jpg (1440x1026, 79.01K)

Isn't maria antoniette the whore who bathed in woman's blood?

Wake me up when Charlotte Corday appears